The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Clayton Callahan I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Clayton Callahan I_vote_lcapClayton Callahan I_voting_barClayton Callahan I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Clayton Callahan I_vote_lcapClayton Callahan I_voting_barClayton Callahan I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Clayton Callahan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clayton Callahan Empty Clayton Callahan

Post by Super Cutie April 19th 2018, 11:21 pm

Clayton Callahan

"Wanna bet?"

The Bio

Renegade Name:
Title:
Alignment: No thank you.
Hair: Brownish
Eyes: Brownish
Height: 6'1
Weight: 200 lbs

The Looks

The Personality

Clayton is cool. Almost too cool. He can be witty and charming, but at the end of the day, life is almost a business to him; a series of transactions. So don't let his sense of humor fool you. He very well might fuck you over to get what he wants, but at least he won't take it personally if you do the same. Everyone is responsible for their own circumstances, right?

The Story

Clayton might not know it, but he was born into a cult called the Golden Serpent. He does not know this because as far as anyone knows, they were eradicated thirty years ago. The Golden Serpent was a minor cult to a relatively minor deity, but one of the few in this world whose worship was both acknowledged and embraced by an entity beyond our understanding. They were convinced that young Clayton was a vessel for their deity on this plane and raised him as such for the first two years of his life. Unfortunately for them, they were all slaughtered by a an elite mercenary before their God could lead them to their promised prosperity. The mercenary was a man named Washington Callahan, and in this case, as in several before and after, he was employed by a mysterious group called the Oracles. More than just a soldier, Washington was also an archaeologist, historian, thief, conman, and self styled expert on the occult. All of these things made him an useful employee for the Oracles, whose stated mission was to eradicate or otherwise remove otherworldly powers from groups that might bring destruction to this plane of existence. He was also a man in need of a successor, and realizing that the cult he ended might not have been a complete failure, that's where baby Clay came in. He took the boy in as his own, and hid that fact from the Oracles.

Clayton was raised to be his father's match in every way and began participating in jobs with him at the age of ten when his father was informed by the Oracles that a similar cult to the one that spawned Clayton had popped up somewhere in the country. His father saw this as the perfect time for his son to cut his teeth in the family business. It was during this same time that Clayton's abilities really began to manifest. After Washington was knocked unconscious by a member, Clayton managed to singlehandedly incapacitate the cult through a series of unlikely events just before local authorities arrived on the scene and rescued the infant they planned on sacrificing.

From there he was hooked on the lifestyle he inherited. He never cared much for violent mercenary work, but he found a real thrill from archaeological expedition and arguably an addiction to heists and thievery. He was able to find a lot of both through the Oracles and others as he got older and began to branch out on his own. While he certainly didn't need the money after awhile, he continued to do these jobs, because, "Why not?"

Eventually, as he found great personal success, he noticed those around him experiencing quite the opposite. His father was the first to realize what Clayton was and what was happening to him and others as a result of being associated with his son. He was also the first one smart enough to distance himself from Clay. He just up and disappeared one day, leaving nothing but a note that read "Good Luck."

As years have gone by those that had the same realization have distanced themselves from him, and he's distanced himself from those that haven't. Who needs them anyway?

He's currently lying low somewhere in the U.S. but it's been a year. He's bound to get the itch to mess with things he shouldn't sooner or later.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Strength

The Powers

Lucky: This man is like a black hole of luck. Things always seem to go his way, and badly for anyone else. This is because he subconsciously alters the probability of events happening around him, allowing improbable (but not impossible) things to happen. Try to shoot him and you might find your gun jamming, or even backfiring. If he pulls the lever on a slot machine, you bet he's gonna hit a jackpot. This seems to have more dramatic results while he's under stress, but he never has any real control over what will happen or how. Obviously, if something affects your character, this is permission based.

The Weaknesses

Jinxed: People who spend a lot of time around him might find that slowly but surely more and more improbable events impact their lives, and they get progressively worse as more and more good things come Clayton's way. He is actually pretty aware of this, and as a result leads a very lonely life. Also, as things do go good for him, eventually they do not, in a big way. These things seem to happen most when he hasn't had much interaction with people, leading him to believe he is some sort of luck vampire.

Mortal: Despite having incredible luck, he cannot will himself out of a situation where the chances of surviving are absolutely 0.

The Items

Always carries a Walther PPK.

The Minions

The Fluff

Trained killer: Wanna test that?

Knowledge: He might not act like it, but he does have a good amount of knowledge on a good amount of subjects. This includes military tactics, magic, and the occult, none of which he practices, but he will know what he's looking at when he sees it.

Wealthy: As you might have guessed, Clayton is a wealthy man as a result of his powers.

Contacts: He's got a bunch around the world.
The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clayton Callahan Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Clayton Callahan Empty Re: Clayton Callahan

Post by Bliss April 20th 2018, 3:02 am

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Clayton Callahan D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top