The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Clayton Cutie Wray I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Clayton Cutie Wray I_vote_lcapClayton Cutie Wray I_voting_barClayton Cutie Wray I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Clayton Cutie Wray

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clayton Cutie Wray Empty Clayton Cutie Wray

Post by Super Cutie December 5th 2012, 9:58 pm

Clayton Wray
"Hmm. It says here, 'Death Shall Come on Swift Wings To Him Who Disturbs--' Whatever. Hand me that crowbar, will ya?"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title:
Alignment: no thanx
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height:6’2”
Weight: 180
Blood type: Attractive

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Sarcastic and witty (or so he thinks) with touches of ego and vanity. Clayton is generally out for himself, though there are times when that isn't the entire truth, those times are few and far between. He can also be either a lot dumber or a lot smarter than he lets on, depending on how you look at him. He's the kind of stubborn that despite a life surrounded by the unexplainable occult (and u kno, superheroes) is still stubbornly skeptical about everything he encounters.
History:
Clayton was raised by his abusive-racist-sexist-homophobic-bigot -single father that also happened to be a professional "treasure hunter". Treasure hunter is in quotations because in this case it means mercenary thief typically after ancient objects holding deep dark secrets of the occult. Seriously, the guy mostly hunted down objects used in sinister sacrifices and tomes of supposedly unspeakable dark truths. How were they not corrupted or driven mad by these artfacts? Its easy when you really don't care. His father raised him into the trade well but about as harshly as you would expect given the way I just described him. At 16, Clayton got sick enough of living under his father to run away and strike it out on his own.

For the last fifteenish years (minus the two he claims to have spent in a Iraqi prison), he has tried and sometimes even succeeded to steal some very valuable items from some very bizarre locations. He doesn’t succeed as often as his father did or does if the bastard isn’t dead, but he has enough successes to make a name for himself. What a name he’s managed to make! Its really unbelievable that he’s become known in some circles because he’s actually nowhere near as good at his job as his reputation leads anyone who’s heard of him to believe. Not even close. Nonetheless his skills have been in high demand, so if you want something stolen, and that something happens to be the long lost ritual dagger of the cult of the king in yellow or some other weirdness, but you’re too fat or lazy or dumb or well aware of the cosmic repercussions of even holding such items to steal it yourself, you might wanna take his card. (He does have them btw.)

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Power 1:
Photographic Reflexes: Inherited from his ancestors Clayton and anyone else that shares his genetics has photographic reflexes/muscle memory which enables him to watch another person’s physical movements and duplicate them without practice, no matter how complex.

Power 2:

Weakness 1:

Carbon Copy: His ability is limited to non-superhuman abilities, so while he can mimic the movements of a martial arts master perfectly he is still limited by his own physical abilities. He also picks up any flaws in the action until he's done it enough times to either perfect it or add flaws of his own.

Weakness 2:

Personality flaws: He has a tendency to be the toxic combination of reckless, lazy and self serving at the risk to himself and others no matter the situation.

RP Mechanic(s):

Expert Thief: If you've read all that other stuff, you'll know that Clayton is a decent thief. His skill set includes most of the things you would expect one of them to be good at including knowledge of and the ability to disarm security systems, put on disguises, appraise whatever you want him too, things like that.

Forbidden Knowledge: His profession has taken him some strange places were he has found him self in possession of strange objects and in the company of strange people. Over the course of his life, he's also had to keep extremely educated on ancient histories of dark magicks n such, so you know, he's learned a thing or two about the strange and how to use whatever it can do, though he still doesn't trust it all.

King of Fighters (and everything else): As you might expect, his power has made him extremely adept at laying the smackdown. It's also made him capable of a number of other physical feats from acrobatics, to sports, escapism and everything in between.

Forever Sexie: No matter what Clayton eats or how lazy he gets, he always seems to stay in his peak physical condition. He doesn’t know why and he doesn’t care either

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Reaction 1
Strength 4

Last edited by Cutie on February 26th 2015, 2:58 pm; edited 10 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Clayton Cutie Wray Empty Re: Clayton Cutie Wray

Post by The Bolt December 5th 2012, 10:00 pm

Approved yo
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 12th 2014, 7:50 pm

Unapproved for edits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 12th 2014, 8:44 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 26th 2015, 3:21 pm

Approved for new system

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top