The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Some Bunny that I used to know (Invite Only) (Easter) (April 1st)

Post by Mindy April 1st 2018, 9:51 pm

Tangerine sunlight streamed through arched windows down into a large cast iron cage. In the cage a post-adolescent girl with silver hair with a white stained iris's sprawled on the floor. Clutched to her chest was a transparent globe containing what seemed was a modern day suburb. Her eyes were lazily engrossed on the tiny globe, a solace to the monotony of her monochrome jail.

The girl had laid there for as long as she could remember. The cage wasn't locked but the doors leading out of the room didn't open and the windows were much too high to reach. Nothing changed there. Not the time of day. Not the inhabitants of the room. Not the smile on the girl's face, that she wore more as a mask then an expression. Nothing changed except for the small transparent globe. It depicted the lives of people who lived there, all repeating their daily routines, but everyonce in a while one of the residents would do something unexpected, and it was for those moments the girl obsessed with the globe.

It was after what felt like several eternities, before she finally noticed a change. The drop of red into a scarlet pool beneath her head. Moments passed before she reached up and realized that the blood was coming from the corner of her mouth. She pressed a finger to the spot and stared with quickly blossoming excitement. Looking down at where the pool had been moments before only to find a stained cell floor. For the first time in a long time, a smile touched the girl's eyes finally matching the one plastered to her face, as she began her new project. Hours passed into each inch of the stain that she traced into the ground. Time didn't matter anymore. The old globe left on the ground, neglected and replaced with the girl's new toy.  

This was where the dream changed since last time. The story continued. The girl drew and drew, which each stroke she was brought closer to an unspoken salvation, a freedom to a world that she controlled. Days had passed and she continued to drawm scratching over and over again. She became engrossed in her paintings. She believed that she was the girl that she drew, and in her dreams she was truely free.

But what the poor girl had been too engrossed to notice was that the cage had been opened this entire time. Where she was trapped by the illusion of entrapment  before she was now entrapped by her own flight of fantasy.

Mindy slowly walked into cage and swung the door open. Crawling into the cage, She hugged the tiny girl and whispered in her ear.

"Its ok to be you. You don't need to be the way that they think you should be, and you don't need to be the way that you think you have to be. You can be you. You are allowed to love yourself."

Quietly the little girl looked up at her and said with a twisted smile, "Do you actually believe that?"

"Not every day, But I will."

And with that, for the first time, Mindy stepped outside of her cage.

And she flew out of the well underneath Stonehenge

Word count: 551

Mindy

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2015-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn April 1st 2018, 9:52 pm

Quinn couldn't believe how annoying it was to fight someone who used proxy attacks. Though she knew that the vines couldn't actually hurt her, she didn't want to see if they had the ability to pin her down, since she wasn't actually very physically strong. Luckily for her the vines themselves weren't very fast, so she had no problem with moving around them as they tried to stab or grab her. That didn't mean she was able to get close enough to the god to stab him like she wanted to. Plus she only had one knife on her so throwing it was out of the question, who knew if it would even work? She didn't believe for a second that he wasn't prepared for her to do just that.

All of that put together meant that instead of a fight, this was more like a game of tag, with Puck being it. Quinn had tossed all of their luggage clear near the start of the fight and now was running a giant circle around the deity, looking for any opening that she could use to end him. Unfortunately for her, time was one thing that wasn't on her side, seeing as how the longer she ran around, the more vines there seemed to be. With that in mine Quinn grabbed an egg in her off hand, and then the moment that Puck blinks, tossed it straight at his face. She wanted to dive in after it, but she waited to see how he reacted to having something tossed at him.

As she predicted, the vines moved almost instantly, forming a wall to stop the egg from making contact with the god. Clearly he was skittish after having the grenade go off in his face and had no idea how many of those she had left. As she continued to circle the god her plan began to form, seeing as how he wasn't likely to let one of the eggs get close to him after what happened last time. With that in mind she kept attempting to close in for the next five minutes, almost acting like she didn't have anything else to throw at him, waiting for the perfect chance.

Almost before the vines hit critical mass she finally found her chance, since Puck relaxed just a little. The moment he did that she tossed another egg at him, and as predictable as ever, he used every vine he had to protect himself from it. The moment he did Quinn dived in, hidden from sight by the very vines he had used to protect himself with, the moment the wall of plants dropped down to give him a clear view of the surroundings she leap at him.

Puck's eyes widen as the robot flew through the air, but she underestimated how fast the vines were when they were close to him, for a moment later they managed to pull her down and pin her against the ground. Quinn tried to break free but she wasn't nearly strong enough to break her way out of it. After a while she stopped and just glared at him. "Mindy already got in, I was just buying time. You lost."

Wordcount - 550
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy April 1st 2018, 10:23 pm

Out of the well shot out a pillar of light and a wave of mana shuddered through the world. The Mindy that came out of the well was no longer human. She knew now why her mother had chosen to keep her whisked away and why she was hated by anyone who know what she was actually. A Magus-kin with a real body. In every view she was an abomination, but in others she was evolution.

With all of her senses now truely open, Mindy could do more then just sense or see concentrations of mana, she could see mana flowing through everything. She looked around to see where Quinn had gone, excited to share what she had seen with her friend. but she couldn't see her friend anywhere.

She would have been totally at loss if she didnt hear what sounds like an over grown man-goat-baby screaming at the top of his lungs "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Looking beyond what she was used to being able to see, Mindy brought her vision even further. She saw Puck, in his inglorious goat glory, pinning Quinn to the ground. Mindy flew out of the cave, still juiced on the power of ley well. Not ran out fast, flew. That was a new one.

They say being reborn was disorienting, that didn't even begin to cover it. But that didn't matter at the moment, Though her moments were awkward and exaggerated she had only one goal and that was to destroy this goat.

"You power hunger mortals, Bringing your taint and poisoning the land. I don't care if my true form will destroy this land , I refuse to let you set this precedent" He began to morph as his as he grew in size, and and his body became more and more engorged. thorns tore through his body and more fur formed all over his body. It kept going till his skin began to split, and out of the flesh cocoon, came out a muscular well-chiseled body of a young man, he was absolutely gorgeous. That could have been distraction, thankfully Mindy was definitely into girls.

Mindy on the other hand was still flying, her hair was changing into a new color ever few seconds, her feet still hadn't touched the floor. Her clothes had been reduced to rags, but her body was covered in flowing tattoos that flowed freely across her skin. Her hands were covered in white mana that looked almost like lightning. the same mana flowed through her eyes covering her rainbow irises.

"Your time in this world has been over a long time ago. It was left in your care and you and your family followed only your selfish desires, being no different then the humans you despised. The people of this planet have no need for you anymore or any of the old gods anymore. That is the will of the world."

"Humanity will always be arrogant is seems. Like how a child rejects its parents when its foolish enough to think that they are capable of standing on their own two feet."

"The nature of life is change and rebirth. Your continued existence is a sin in itself"

"A god cannot err."

"Then it is time for new gods"

And that was when their three day battle began.
Mindy
Mindy

Job : Medical Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn April 1st 2018, 10:46 pm

When Mindy flew out of the cave Quinn smiled at Puck, knowing that even if he ripped her apart right now it wouldn't really matter, since she doubts he could handle Mindy now that she finished with what she was doing. Even Quinn, with her basically non-existent mana sense could feel the power coming off of her. Mainly because the moment she exited the ley lines her mana generation picked up a lot. However, when Puck decided to release his true form she frowned, not sure which one would be able to win this battle between power houses.

Knowing that she was more than useless now, instead of attempting to help Mindy and maybe causing her to lose, Quinn instead got herself free from the vines and went to collect all of their stuff, moving it away from the battle before sitting down to watch how it played out, wondering how powerful Mindy had gotten.

Her interest in the battle only lasted six hours, seeing as how she expected it to only last, at most, thirty minutes. By then she had decided to go check out the grimoires that Mindy had brought with her, hoping that there was enough to last however long the battle was going to take. She believed that it would be over before dawn, believing completely in the ability of Mindy.

The fact that she was still in her spot after three days wasn't lost on Quinn, she had already managed to get through over a hundred different grimoires and had moved onto planning future upgrades for herself from the knowledge that she had gained. She rests her head on her hands and just stares at the two people battling, wondering how long this battle was going to go for, because at this rate it felt like it would go on forever. It was then that Mindy yelled out for her, causing Quinn to perk up a little.

"QUINN! SEND ME SOMETHING COOL!"

"On it!" Quinn instantly digs through the backpack beside her before grabbing one of the grimoires that she had already gone through, quickly flipping it to a page that she thought had a cool spell. She looks up for a second, wondering how to send the spell over before shrugging and ripping the whole page out of the book and making a perfect paper airplane out of it. A moment later it was airborne and heading straight for Mindy.

"I sent it to you! Catch!" Quinn calls out to Mindy so that she knows the spell is coming and could grab it out of the air. As the plane finally reaches Mindy, Quinn is already digging out a second grimoire in case Mindy needs something else to throw at the deity, this time wanting to be prepared in case her friend needs more help.

"I have another one here if you need it, just say the word." She yells out again, making sure Mindy knew that her back was covered in case the first spell didn't work.

Wordcount - 508
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindy April 1st 2018, 11:02 pm

Time felt warped as Mindy warred with the trickster god.The sun rose and fell, the moon danced over the sky and they still warred. The sky cracked with lightning as it flew from Mindy's hands just to be blocked by trees that Puck summoned out of the ground. He tossed massive boulders and chunks of rock at Mindy that she could only fire her raw mana bolts at. Still being fresh reborn from the life stream, she was still having trouble forming elements with her mana, but she couldn't focus on that.

Despite being on the lower tier of deities, tricksters were still gods, and this particular one had been sitting on the biggest mana egg for the last... eight? millennia and it definitely felt that way. If Mindy had not been drenched fully from the life stream directly she would not have even stood a chance. And at that if the mana had not been so thick in this area she would have lost this form quite a while ago.

So funny fact about Stonehenge, it didn't matter what you threw at it, it was perfectly protected with the a magic barrier. If you tore up the earth around it, it slowly settles back to the way it was. Timeless for a reason it seemed.

The fight went back and forth It was around near the end of the second day that It dawned on Mindy that she was at the end of her rope.

As the battle shifted to where Mindy was flying over the area that Quinn had taken cover to read her book in her peace. If she was not busy blasting debris out of the air, she would have found herself grinning over the young girls tenacity.

"QUINN! SEND ME SOMETHING COOL!" Mindy yelled as she launched out a flurry of new bolts at the god at the end of his goat. Quinn was quick to respond as she ripped out a page from a grimoire and flew it as a small paper airplane. It had actually flown a tad bit short, but using a little mana manipulation,

Mindy brought the page before her and without even actually reading it, Mindy began to chanting and tracing out the sigil in the air infront of her. wherever her fingers traced, a white line appeared in the air. Circles within circles . Rings connected to rings, tying down pengrams over stars. She moved faster then she would have though possible for a spell so complicated. Thank fully Goodfellow was still recovering from the last attack. When the last word left her lips and connected with the spell circle, She felt all the mana in her body connect to the spell. All of the ambiant mana in the air began to gather along with all of the energy that both Mindy and Puck had used in the fight began to fly into the circle , as it did the circle became larger and large and more complex.

"And she's no body property, you old goat."

"Ryuusei Lagrima" and from the circle a beam larger then a semi erupted and flew straight into Puck. The light from the laser illuminated the night sky. So much energy was discharged that Puck's scream were drowned out.

And that was when Mindy fell to the ground. Completely drained.

word count: 560
Mindy
Mindy

Job : Medical Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn April 1st 2018, 11:31 pm

Quinn watched as Mindy started to use the spell on the page, working as quickly as she could do get it off before Puck managed to recover from her last attack. The moment that she felt her mana generation start to drop Quinn flipped the book she had closed and stood up, already beginning to pack everything up. As Mindy finished the spell and destroyed Puck, his screams drowned out by the power of the magical attack, Quinn was hard at work packing everything into Mindy's magical backpack before she flopped it onto her shoulder. Heading down to where the battle took place it only took Quinn a moment to find where Mindy was.

It didn't take her long to find her friend, on the ground from what seemed to be the stress of the battle and using that last spell, but still awake. Quinn patted her friend on the head, smiling at her. "Good job. Are you ready to go back now?"

Another small rueful smile spreads across Mindy's lips. "With you? anywhere!" She laughs weakly.

Quinn leans over and puts her arms around Mindy, then hoists her up, taking a moment to adjust. With Mindy in her arms in the perfect princess carry, she turns and starts to head back down towards where they left the car, Quinn wondering if it was still there after being left for three days. "Good, because we have spent far too long here as it is."

"Lead the way my gallant knight." Quinn smiles a little at that as she steps around areas that were still damaged from the battle, picking her way carefully to make sure that she doesn't do something silly like trip while Mindy was in her arms. After about two hours of walking Quinn finally spots the car, speeding up a little so that they can make it there just a tiny bit faster.

Without saying a word Quinn places Mindy in the passenger seat, figuring that she was far too tired to actually drive. Plus it would be better if she managed to get some sleep during the trip back to civilization. Once Quinn settles herself into the driver seat and turns the key, letting the engine start, she turns to Mindy and raises an eyebrow. "So, where do you want me to drive you? I assume you do not mind me sticking around for a little way to make sure you are alright have this ordeal?"

"If you had one place in the world you wanted to go, where would it be?"

Quinn ponders on the question for a moment before answering. "I find Rio de Janeiro interesting and have yet to go there."

Mindy lets off a small chuckle. "Perfect, as long as we stay as far as possible from any goats."

"Yes, no goats." With that final word said, Quinn puts the car into gear and does a simple U-turn, heading back towards London. After a moment she reaches over and fiddles with the radio, turning it on. A moment later she actually chuckles a little before singing along with the song that came on.

"Life's too short to care at all, oh woahh~ . I'm losing my mind, losing my mind, losing control, oh oh~."

Cough Syrup:

Word Count - 548

Fin.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top