The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Easter Eviscerator I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Easter Eviscerator I_vote_lcapEaster Eviscerator I_voting_barEaster Eviscerator I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Easter Eviscerator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Easter Eviscerator Empty Easter Eviscerator

Post by Puglife43vr April 2nd 2019, 12:12 pm

It begins on starry night in London, the great Monarch flies overhead on his glider, cackling to himself. He had recently taken his daily dose of the Monarch drug, enhancing some of his physical abilities. He hops off his glider as he approaches a tower. It's the 'Shard’. Monarch takes a knee, looking over the city he would soon claim as his own.

Despite this, there were rumors throughout London about a fabled Easter Eviscerator. A man or woman pretending to be an Easter Bunny gone psycho! A modern Jack the Ripper.
They had the city in their grasp. For now.

Monarch's primary goal is to become superior to this low life in order to set himself back on track to becoming the ruler. Tonight. It had to end tonight. He fired up his thrusters and headed off into the night, beginning his search.
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Easter Eviscerator Empty Re: Easter Eviscerator

Post by Row April 2nd 2019, 12:41 pm

Emerl found herself in a new world after hearing a story of an easter bunny of the evil. The sky was dark blue in filled with stars. The streets were quiet with this monster lurking. The girl was unsure what she was getting into as the people of this world were not that strong. That was not to say that the few that were, were monsters in their own rights. She really wished she knew more about the thing she was hunting. Also what what made an easter bunny different from a bunny?

Since it was dark and quiet, the girl decided to walk around unhooded. Her cloak covered her traditional grabs along with her cestus and her knife. Her antenna bounced around searching for any weird sent, which was incredibly difficult because everything was weird. Still it was the only thing she had as she wandered through the night.

Then a scream of a woman Pierced the air. Finally the hunt was on!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Easter Eviscerator Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr April 2nd 2019, 1:03 pm

Monarch picked up the screams as well, blasting through the sky in it's direction. It's a dark alley, the stereotypical woman getting her purse stolen situation. Monarch grits his teeth
These people are the scum of the earth. They're like weeds. And Monarch is the exterminator.

He glides down, aiming his finger at the Easter Eviscerator, eyebrows narrowing beneath his mask. Hm. If he truly wanted to be known as king, he needed to make this a little more… public.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Easter Eviscerator HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Row April 2nd 2019, 1:15 pm

The beating wings screamed as Emerl flew towards the direction of the sound. Her cestus was in hand and her eyes took in everything that came into vision. The cold scraped her face as she cut around tall buildings and signs. The scream was not too far away so the girl was sure she would reach the scene in time. However, when she got there she was she was struck with curiosity.

See This bunny was standing on 2 feet. A weird sight for sure. Also, it seemed to be trying to take the woman’s bag. Why would a bunny want a person’s bag? Bunnies ate carrots. Did it not know that? It’s fur was weird and off colored, not that pink was a natural bunny color. It just seemed fake. Also it’s head was huge compared to it’s body. Everything about this was weird.

Much to her dismay another person was at the scene as well. Her antenna were picking up the smell of two humans. Obviously one was the girl being attacked but the other one’s location was a little bit unknown. Her antenna were saying that it was in the girl’s direction but she did not see another person, just a weird bunny and a girl.

Emerl dropped to the ground and her wing disappeared. Whatever that smell was, it would have to wait. She had to finish her job, take down the bunny. Since it did not seem strong she did not feel the need to use her exoskeleton. Just a quick punch with her cestus should knock it out.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr April 2nd 2019, 4:01 pm

Monarch has arrived on scene, firing a beam at the bunny's feet. He turns to the girl.

“Leave us! This mammal belongs to me. For I. I am your ruler. I demand it!”

He aims his finger at the woman finger revolver style.

“I won't ask more than once.”
His other hand slides down to his belt. The 'halberd’ hand grenade is mounted there and he is ready to use it if he must. He glares at her. His gaze then shifts to the bunny.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Row April 2nd 2019, 4:03 pm

Emerl jumped back after seeing a light strike the bunnies feet. Following the beat’s path she saw a figure in the sky with what she would call fake wings. He had a purple shiny helmet, purple coat, purple shoes, purple everything. Why purple? Was he rich or something? Another noble in her territory. Why did the high class need to bother the lower class people so much in this world. Even worst, he made demands. He wanted her to just leave her hunt because he said so? Then he pointed his finger at her. He was asking to get broken.

“I saw this easter bunny first. Is My Prey. Nobles should stick to having tea parties and playing dress up.” Kaiju’s words ended with a skittering sound mimicking a cicada. The man in front of her was not the same smell as before which bothered her. Now there were 3 people here meaning more competition for this hunt. She was not going to let some purple man with fake wings take her bunny.
“I will break fragile man like tiny wooden stick use to pick teeth if he does not leave me alone!”

Meanwhile, the Easter Eviscerator watched as the two new players enter the alley. They were just distracting him from his work. After cursing heroes he turned to the woman to see she was gone. Now he was hopping mad. Pulling out eggs from his deep bunny pockets he looked at the two suppose heroes.
“You both made me miss my catch with your arguing. Here some eggs to help you make up and leave… for the after life.”
He threw the eggs which turned out to be timed egg bombs that would explode into colorful firey holiday doom.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr April 2nd 2019, 4:03 pm

Monarch manages to blast a few eggs with his fingers,
but some land right next to the two. He whips out his blade and starts slicing up eggs like heck. A few manage to detonate around them, releasing massive firework like explosions! Monarch is thrown back, landing on the street outside the alley.

He clutches his chest, staring down the bunny.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Row April 2nd 2019, 4:05 pm

Emerl turned round after hearing the bunny talk. While a bit cool, it only made her more confused. Bunnies could not talk. In fact, they did not have weird faces that did not blink or lips that did not move. The bunny just looked fake. Also, it was throwing something.
“Oh look eggs. Wait, why does bunny have eggs and what is after-life?”
Lazers fired out of the purple man eradicating some of the eggs but not all of them. The few that landed exploded forcing Kaiju to activate her soul gem. Shells grew over some parts of her body and her arms turned into crab arms. Her right hand turned into a giant claw which the girl used to block little of the explosion as she could. It hurt like hell as the this form was meant for blocking physical damage but he held up. Her clothes were singed but most of her body was going to survive. The same could not be said for this bomb bunny.

“Bunny throw fire eggs at Kaiju. Now Bunny’s dumb head will be mounted on Kaiju’s wall!” The girl let out a war cry and slowly the bunny, dragging her giant claw along the ground.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr April 2nd 2019, 4:06 pm

The Easter Eviscerator begins fleeing further into the alley. He drops eggs behind himself as he continue. He would run right into a dead end at the end of the alley. He slams his hand on his wrist, propelling himself up into the sky and over the building. Looks like bunnies really can jump high!

Monarch begins getting up, calling the hoverboard glider to him. He hops atop it and takes to the skies. He flies up and slams into the bunny, throwing them off the roof and back to the ground toward Emerl. As the bunny falls, he fires a beam, providing some extra power as EE is thrown into the ground. His eyes are wide as he could easily be taken down.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Row April 2nd 2019, 4:07 pm

Emerl stopped as she spoted a egg under her. Immediately she tries and hit it away with her giant claw before being blasted away by the explosion. This set of a chain of explosions roosting the girl’s giant claw. However the shell remained intacted.
“ARGH”
Just above her the purple man flew over the explosions and engaged the bunny. It was not fair. Firey eggs were a cheap tacticed. She was surely going to have his head and maybe rabbit stew.

Emerl picked herself up, praying her claw did not fall off. Luckly it didnt but she was sure one more explosion would due her claw in. Following the smell of the bunny she ended up at a dead end. This was it. The hunt was over. She failed to catch the bunny. Now she had to give up and… the bunny fell from the sky.
“Oh… bunny, found you!”
The girl slammed her claws around the bunny’s neck. Thats when the bunny started crying and begging for it’s life. Emerl did not care, at least about the bunny’s life. What did bother her was that face face. Like it did not move or blink. So she reverted her left hand back to normal and grabbed the face. It was not fur. In fact, it felt like a mask. So she ripped it off and the site horrified her.

The girl’s eyes turned red.
“Is only man in disguise. Weak man at that. Not worth time. Have him purple man.”
This was supposed to be fun and rewarding. Hunting normal people was neither. Why was this world so weak. Why were people so stupid and to think she is supposed to be the uneducated one. She folded her arms and just walked away. Everything about this was a waste. Her clothes were ruined. Her hand hurt from the fire eggs. Her skin was hot pink. Worst of all, she was hungry too.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr April 2nd 2019, 4:15 pm

Monarch lands his glider, walking up to the Eviscerator.

"Your time is up, Easter Eviscerator. You're a marker of God's resurrection or something, right? Well. You're about to join him."

He draws one of his blades, taken from his mansion. Gerald walks forward, his blade tearing through the concrete. The Easter Eviscerator begins pleading, begging for mercy. Monarch is having none of it. In one quick swipe the Easter Eviscerator is gone. He wipes his blade on the corpse's clothing before lifting its head.

"This will make a nice trophy on my mantle."

Monarch 1. Universe 0.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content