The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Operation: Vendetta I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Operation: Vendetta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Operation: Vendetta

Post by KingTyrant August 23rd 2017, 6:41 pm

Conner usually came to the UK for business reasons... But now, he was here for very different reasons. Riding through the streets of London, he parked on the side of the street in front of the Ericsson building, where he'd be meeting Jeannie to... Discuss things. Getting out, he straightened his tie and made his hair look nice before giving a sigh. "Alright... Showtime." He hadn't seen the fiery blonde in close to a month, since the zombie outbreak in LA.

And that was exactly why he was here. The one event that stood out that night (other than the zombies) is when his mask came off, and she had a front-row seat. Suddenly, Conner Ericsson, the billionaire playboy was also the most electrifying hero in the world, Voltage. She was probably the first that his secret had come out to... And with that, he had to put out a few stipulations. After all, if anyone were to learn about his identity, his career was effectively over.

He headed inside, giving a nod and a wink to the lady at the counter, who seemed to swoon at that alone. "Hello, Mr. Ericsson... Did you have an appointment with a... Jeannie Rose?" She asked in arguably the most British accent he had ever heard. "Yes I did... She here?" He asked. She nodded, smiling. "Waiting in your office as we speak!" Conner smiled back, nodding before heading towards the elevator, taking it up to his office near the top floor.

The doors opened, Conner taking a left and entering a door labeled, 'CEO.' As he entered, the first thing he was greeted with was a nice view of pretty much the entirety of London through the windows, which his desk faced away from. Around the rest of the office were little Ericsson Inc. gadgets and trinkets, most having to do with electricity and magnetism, as well as pictures  of other Ericsson Inc. locations. He looked around for her. "Jeannie?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHARACTERS

Voltage

The Ebony Skull
KingTyrant
KingTyrant

Quote : "That's me. Conner Ericsson, the rich asshole with his whole life on a silver platter! But, and this is just an idea! I'm the rich asshole who just may save your life someday."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-06-13

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Operation: Vendetta

Post by Jeannie Rose August 23rd 2017, 8:52 pm

Operation: Vendetta Secret_agent_jeannie2_by_ccrgameman-dbaorbf
Jeannie felt kinda funny in a suit her idea of dressing up was pretty princess' dress at balls and stuff. but daddy said she needs to look professional if she's going to meet some fancy business guy.

well, daddy meet people like that all the time to sell his inventions so he'd know. for Jeannie that meant the odd feeling of a shirt that fully covered her stomach and didn't have anything to do with 80's music. well least when mommy took her shopping she found one in her favorite color pink

easily distracted Jeannie was playing with the trinkets in the room, when Mr. Ericsson came in
she looks up from the magnet thingy she was messing with. yup I'm Jeannie! you must be Mr.Ericsson
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by KingTyrant August 28th 2017, 9:24 pm

Conner blinked as he saw her messing with one of the trinkets, unable to stifle a small laugh. He found her strange, the way she acted like a child, despite obviously being a grown woman.  Still, it was innocent enough, and she knew how to defend herself, so it wasn't necessarily like babysitting...

As she playfully talked as if they had never met, he shook his head, holding up a hand. "Jeannie... You know we've met before, right?" He pulled the collar of his dress shirt down, revealing his blue costume to her. "Remember? Bug-Zapper Man?" He asked, using a name she used quite often when referring to him.

"Anyhow... I'm not here to chit-chat... We have business to go over." He walked over to the window, looking out at the rest of London as he tucked his hands in his pockets. "Nobody else really knows that Conner Ericsson is also Voltage. You'd be the first." He turned towards her. "That's why I'm gonna need you to keep quiet about me. That means that daddy can't know either, ok?" He turned to her, giving her a stern look.

Something that had come to him by a simple bit of research was that Jeannie's father was an esteemed businessman just like himself. A friend of his' dad knowing about him, with how filthy rich and influential that man was? Not a good day for Conner. This is precisely why he had Jeannie here. He needed to shut her up before any of that got leaked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHARACTERS

Voltage

The Ebony Skull
KingTyrant
KingTyrant

Quote : "That's me. Conner Ericsson, the rich asshole with his whole life on a silver platter! But, and this is just an idea! I'm the rich asshole who just may save your life someday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 28th 2017, 10:09 pm

oh it's you, Bug-Zapper Man from the restaurant with the zombies, man that was freaky huh? oh okay I'm good at keeping secrets kinda confused why you want to tell me if you don't want anybody to know but ok she sticks her hand out pinky promise
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by KingTyrant August 30th 2017, 7:01 pm

His eyes widened at her response. "You already... Oh, nevermind..." He rubbed the bridge of his nose, his other hand reaching up with a pinky extended to lock with hers. "Just... Thank you, anyways. I appreciate you keeping quiet." Whether Jeannie legitimately didn't remember his mask already coming off to her that night, or she was just being Jeannie, at least now he knew he could trust her.

"Anyhow... You know any good restaurants around London?" Out of all the places he visited, he didn't visit the UK nearly enough. He needed to, though... It seemed like a nice spot to just sit back and relax. At that moment, Conner heard the whir of helicopter blades, turning with a confused expression towards the window. Sure enough, a helicopter was rising up into view, dangerously close to the building. It lingered there, Conner tapping her on the arm. "Jeannie... I think we need to run."

CHARACTERS

Voltage

The Ebony Skull
KingTyrant
KingTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 30th 2017, 8:37 pm

no problem she smiles it was nice that got worked out whatever it was.huh oh yeah there lots of yummy restaurants here, there this one pub that makes yummy fish and chips and they have big tv's so you can watch football and wrestling all kinds sports. oh look a twirly bird she points at the helicopter out side the window.

run? ok she wasn't sure what he meant but it's usually a good idea to run when someone says we need to run so she followed him
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingTyrant September 5th 2017, 11:51 pm

Conner began his retreat by slowly backing out of the office, eyes widening as he noticed a machine gun on the bottom of the aircraft readying itself. He began sprinting down the hallway as the thing opened fire, bullets ripping through the windows and tearing at the tile floor at their feet. As they ran, he ripped off his suit top, exposing his blue costume underneath. He slipped on his gloves, lifting a hand to fire a stream of electricity at the chopper, but it didn't do much at all.

He took a sharp right near the end of the hallway, heading to the emergency stairwell. As he descended, he finished removing his fancy suit before slipping on his mask, now fully in-costume. "You wouldn't happen to have any of your toys laying around nearby, would you?" He asked her, beginning to levitate as electricity sparked from his feet. To be honest, he was in complete shock. Who the Hell was hunting him down now? He didn't know too many helicopter pilots he could've pissed off.

"First zombies, now an attack helicopter. What are the odds?" He grumbled, looking up as he heard a loud boom, followed by the whole building shaking, and the door up the stairs leading to the top floor flying off of its hinges, a wall of smoke emptying into the stairwell. He coughed, gesturing further down the stairs. "C'mon... Apparently the 'twirly bird' has rockets included..." He said, heading down the stairs.

CHARACTERS

Voltage

The Ebony Skull
KingTyrant
KingTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 6th 2017, 12:09 am

yikes why are people shooting at us?
huh toys lets see
she looks in her purse, money, keys, oh I got my game boy think they like Pokemon? Jeannie follows him curious how her play things might help them
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingTyrant September 26th 2017, 11:13 pm

Conner, now decked out in his blue costume, riddled with neon lights, continued hovering down the stairs quite fast, the building continuing to shake as the chopper bombarded it. He turned in a circle to face her, looking up the stairwell towards the top, which was nearly completely obscured by smoke. "I don't know, but we're gonna find out." He answered her plainly.

As she looked through her purse, Conner raised his brows under his mask, expecting something like a gun. A pistol, at least. Alas, she pulled out her Gameboy, making the electric man rub his temples and sigh. "Jeannie..." He said in disappointment. "Guns, Jeannie. I meant guns. This is your neck of the woods, so where do you keep all of your weapons at? Hell, you have a helicopter too, don't you?"

CHARACTERS

Voltage

The Ebony Skull
KingTyrant
KingTyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 30th 2017, 4:32 pm

oh them toys, yeah I do have a whirlybird,
and guns there at my house though I didn't think for a business meeting, oh wait I think daddy finished the remote control function for it, let see
she looks through her bag and pulls out a gadget that looked like a remote control car controller and pushes some buttons.yay helps on the way
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top