The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_voting_barE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_voting_barE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 Empty Re: E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

Post by Pinnacle March 12th 2018, 7:00 pm

Nate6595 wrote: Samuel Grayson! https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11342-samuel-grayson?highlight=Samuel.

Why do you want to join?
I love being a hero and would love the chance to work with other heroes to improve myself! While the job is always first, saving people is always first, I could also use the money to send home to my family.
(Explain.)
Well! Ever since I was young I have loved making people smile, and what better way than to save them? I ain't the strongest hero, I know that much, which is why I want to work with you guys. I want to be stronger so I can save more people. On top of that, my family ain't too well off and my sis is sick, so I could use money to help them out. I hope that's okay! I always put saving people first, money is an afterthought.
What kinds of missions would you prefer?
(State which mission types.)
I'd be okay with really anything! Though...I don't really know how to use computers...or cell phones...or really any digital technology. So, if I could get jobs that aren't focused on that...it'd probably save more people, but I'd try my darnedest to complete the job if I was given it.
My portals make it easy to do break-ins and stealth missions, and I was also an acrobat so that could help with stealth missions. I don't mind handling more open and obvious jobs like just going to beat up a bad guy, easier that way anyways.
No matter what job you give me I promise I'll always give it my all! I'll take every job seriously.
Are you willing to take orders from higher-ups?
(Yes/No. Explain.)
Yes! I actually prefer it! Since I ain't the brightest I don't know if my ability to lead is all that great. Taking orders from someone I trust is much easier for me. Of course, if there's anything that goes against my moral code, like killing someone, I may object. I hope that's understandable.
Do you swear to obey, honor, and sustain the law?
(Yes/No. Explain.)
Mhmm! I didn't become a hero with the intentions of breaking any laws.
Do you swear that, to the best of your ability, you will refrain from causing collateral damage?
(Yes/No. Explain.)
Yep! My ability ain't that destructive anyways, if anything it's good at preventing damage! For the most part! Usually! At least seventy percent of the time!

Your application has been processed and has been approved pending on-site evaluation. You will be issued a C.O.E. effective immediately. Welcome to E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Eldraine March 20th 2018, 8:55 pm

Poseidon

Why do you want to join?
”Always wanted to do good and help people., and ECLIPSE’s mission seems to do that, even if it’s a little covert. If my powers can do something to help  people, I want that.”

”I’ll do any kind of mission i’m given. I’m pretty versatile.”

”Yeah.”

”I swear to do that to the best of my ability. I won’t lie, i’m pretty fallible and will likely screw up. Doesn’t mean I won’t try to do things by the book.”

Do you swear that, to the best of your ability, you will refrain from causing collateral damage?
”I do. I know how much it sucks to have your things broken, so not gonna be doing anything like that.”
Rowan Eldraine
Rowan Eldraine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2017-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 20th 2018, 10:36 pm

Poseidon wrote:Poseidon

Why do you want to join?
”Always wanted to do good and help people., and ECLIPSE’s mission seems to do that, even if it’s a little covert. If my powers can do something to help  people, I want that.”

”I’ll do any kind of mission i’m given. I’m pretty versatile.”

”Yeah.”

”I swear to do that to the best of my ability. I won’t lie, i’m pretty fallible and will likely screw up. Doesn’t mean I won’t try to do things by the book.”

”I do. I know how much it sucks to have your things broken, so not gonna be doing anything like that.”

Your application has been processed and has been approved pending on-site evaluation. You will be issued a C.O.E. effective immediately. Welcome to E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 4 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAngel March 23rd 2018, 2:29 pm

Audrey-Anne Vanier.

Why do you want to join?
I've always felt like I wanted to help people with a bigger impact and, after my experience in a group of hunters, realized that I wanted to help protect people even more in whatever ways I could possibly. I've developed some hacking skills which I would like to use against criminal organizations, terrorism, etc. I've also wanted to use my abilities related to technology in use. I believe that with my informatics knowledge, my powers and my capacities, I would be of great use for your organization. And as a little extra, I can speak both french and english so I would be of great uses in both of those language.

I would be very good with missions related to hacking the system of a building's security, computers, etc. I am also fine with any other kind of missions you can offer me, this is just my primal force.

Yes, of course. If eventually I can gain some autonomy, I would love that. But I have no problems with following orders.

Yes, I swear to obey, honor and sustain the law for the profit of your organization and for the protection of nations in the best of my abilities.

Yes, I swear that I will refrain from any collateral damage to the best of my abilities as I would rather avoid killing, in reality.
CrazyAngel
CrazyAngel

Quote : ''I present myself, this one french artistic twat. At your service!''

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2017-12-07

http://zecrazyangel.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 24th 2018, 12:59 pm

CrazyAngel wrote:Audrey-Anne Vanier.

Why do you want to join?
I've always felt like I wanted to help people with a bigger impact and, after my experience in a group of hunters, realized that I wanted to help protect people even more in whatever ways I could possibly. I've developed some hacking skills which I would like to use against criminal organizations, terrorism, etc. I've also wanted to use my abilities related to technology in use. I believe that with my informatics knowledge, my powers and my capacities, I would be of great use for your organization. And as a little extra, I can speak both french and english so I would be of great uses in both of those language.

I would be very good with missions related to hacking the system of a building's security, computers, etc. I am also fine with any other kind of missions you can offer me, this is just my primal force.

Yes, of course. If eventually I can gain some autonomy, I would love that. But I have no problems with following orders.

Yes, I swear to obey, honor and sustain the law for the profit of your organization and for the protection of nations in the best of my abilities.

Yes, I swear that I will refrain from any collateral damage to the best of my abilities as I would rather avoid killing, in reality.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 29th 2019, 7:36 pm

If it needed saying, this group is still active.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum