The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_voting_barE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_voting_barE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 Empty Re: E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

Post by Row December 2nd 2017, 1:57 pm

Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character.
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10984-lunetta-voglia#114801
Lunetta Voglia

Why do you want to join?
The world has to many... threats. Those who act out and produce chaos.
I wish to do my part in... how the Americans say it, the humanitarian service to restore order.

What kinds of missions would you prefer?
I go in. I complete the objective. I get out. The mission matters not to me.

Are you willing to take orders from higher-ups?
Yes. I have faith they will guide me to order.

Do you swear to obey, honor, and sustain the law?
Yes. One cannot uphold what one does not follow.

Do you swear that, to the best of your ability, you will refrain from causing collateral damage?
Such a requirement is... how you say, Child's play.

Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle December 2nd 2017, 2:20 pm

Row wrote:Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character.
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10984-lunetta-voglia#114801
Lunetta Voglia

Why do you want to join?
The world has to many... threats. Those who act out and produce chaos.
I wish to do my part in... how the Americans say it, the humanitarian service to restore order.

I go in. I complete the objective. I get out. The mission matters not to me.

Yes. I have faith they will guide me to order.

Yes. One cannot uphold what one does not follow.

Do you swear that, to the best of your ability, you will refrain from causing collateral damage?
Such a requirement is... how you say, Child's play.

Your application has been processed and has been approved pending on-site evaluation. You will be issued a C.O.E. effective immediately. Welcome to E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 3 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes February 24th 2018, 7:01 pm

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11399-mythos-the-hellenic-hero#119142

Mythos, or if you prefer; Cadmus Agamemnon

Why do you want to join?
I believe in helping people. If this... group. Can help me on my path, then I would absolutely want to join.

Any mission you believe I would be suited for.

Yes, I am absolutely willing to take orders from higher-ups so long as it doesn't conflict with my personal beliefs.

I do

I do
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle February 24th 2018, 7:26 pm

Zonky Blong wrote:https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11399-mythos-the-hellenic-hero#119142

Mythos, or if you prefer; Cadmus Agamemnon

Why do you want to join?
I believe in helping people. If this... group. Can help me on my path, then I would absolutely want to join.

Any mission you believe I would be suited for.

Yes, I am absolutely willing to take orders from higher-ups so long as it doesn't conflict with my personal beliefs.

I do

I do

Your application has been processed and has been approved pending on-site evaluation. You will be issued a C.O.E. effective immediately. Welcome to E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Back to top Go down

Post by beepsa February 26th 2018, 9:31 pm

Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character.
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11385-nicole-avifana-platani
Nicole Avifana, "Platani!"

Why do you want to join?
"In the simplest terms possible, the world could always do with more aware heroes! But, I guess, in full-- E.C.L.I.P.S.E handles situations with a respect for the presiding laws that be and thereby the people that live within it. Being a hero isn't just about getting the bad guy-- it's about saving the good people, too. And, in respecting people's laws and customs (and buildings,) you get the bad guy and keep the people from suffering due to your short sightedness."

"I know for a fact I would prefer to not kill, period-- but on the flip side? Asset Recovery. I actually spent a lot of my beginning career as a hero on hostage situations, so the situation isn't something new to me. If I can help the world, I'd like to do it without harming other forms of life too much. I'm also a pretty impressive biologist, so those skills can come in handy if we do need an evacuation team at areas of disastrous natural phenomenon's, or for data entry, I suppose, too!"

"Why would you apply for a job and not agree to listen to people? But, yes."

"Of course. Laws are put in place to help make sure everyone's safe."

"There's one thing I'm proud of in my career, and it's that collateral damage is something I don't do often, if at all."
beepsa
beepsa

Number of posts : 40
Job : in school for acting!
Humor : nonexistant
Registration date : 2018-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle February 26th 2018, 9:36 pm

beepsa wrote:Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character.
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11385-nicole-avifana-platani
Nicole Avifana, "Platani!"

Why do you want to join?
"In the simplest terms possible, the world could always do with more aware heroes! But, I guess, in full-- E.C.L.I.P.S.E handles situations with a respect for the presiding laws that be and thereby the people that live within it. Being a hero isn't just about getting the bad guy-- it's about saving the good people, too. And, in respecting people's laws and customs (and buildings,) you get the bad guy and keep the people from suffering due to your short sightedness."

"I know for a fact I would prefer to not kill, period-- but on the flip side? Asset Recovery. I actually spent a lot of my beginning career as a hero on hostage situations, so the situation isn't something new to me. If I can help the world, I'd like to do it without harming other forms of life too much. I'm also a pretty impressive biologist, so those skills can come in handy if we do need an evacuation team at areas of disastrous natural phenomenon's, or for data entry, I suppose, too!"

"Why would you apply for a job and not agree to listen to people? But, yes."

"Of course. Laws are put in place to help make sure everyone's safe."

"There's one thing I'm proud of in my career, and it's that collateral damage is something I don't do often, if at all."

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubi Tsuru March 1st 2018, 9:08 pm

Kubi Tsuru AKA Titan

Why do you want to join?
("Alright, 'm gonna be fully fuckin' honest here. I'm tryin' t' find m' wives killer. Ya'll got some fuckin' resources, and I'm willin' t' do whatever th' fuck I gotta t' use 'em. Ya, ya, that ain' heroic and shit, but I don' fuckin' care. I'll still do yer biddin' and shit t' find th' bastard that did this. Ya ain' gotta worry 'bout m' loyalty.")

( I'm cool with anythin'. I c'n knock down a buildin' fer ya, stop a fuckin' bullet. I don't know, fucking act as a statue. Shoot me outta a cannon. Hell, I'd light a fire on my ass and fuckin' be a cannon, I don' give a shit.)

("So long as they ain' idiots, why th' fuck not?")

("Jesus fuckin' christ, how many questions like this? Obey the law? Yeah, sure, what the fuck ever? We done yet?)

(Jesus fuck. So you're sayin' I shouldn' throw cars into buildings? Well, shit. I'll hafta revise my whole fuckin' fighting style, but sure.)
Kubi Tsuru
Kubi Tsuru
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Power isn't the ability to hurt people, but rather the ability to resist temptation."

Number of posts : 85
Job : Fire Hunter
Humor : All kinds and constantly
Registration date : 2016-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 1st 2018, 9:35 pm

Kubi Tsuru wrote:Kubi Tsuru AKA Titan

Why do you want to join?
("Alright, 'm gonna be fully fuckin' honest here. I'm tryin' t' find m' wives killer. Ya'll got some fuckin' resources, and I'm willin' t' do whatever th' fuck I gotta t' use 'em. Ya, ya, that ain' heroic and shit, but I don' fuckin' care. I'll still do yer biddin' and shit t' find th' bastard that did this. Ya ain' gotta worry 'bout m' loyalty.")

( I'm cool with anythin'. I c'n knock down a buildin' fer ya, stop a fuckin' bullet. I don't know, fucking act as a statue. Shoot me outta a cannon. Hell, I'd light a fire on my ass and fuckin' be a cannon, I don' give a shit.)

("So long as they ain' idiots, why th' fuck not?")

("Jesus fuckin' christ, how many questions like this? Obey the law? Yeah, sure, what the fuck ever? We done yet?)

(Jesus fuck. So you're sayin' I shouldn' throw cars into buildings? Well, shit. I'll hafta revise my whole fuckin' fighting style, but sure.)

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 4th 2018, 3:00 am

Arcana
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7357-sean-michael-atterrius

Why do you want to join?
I’ve always wanted to help people, that goes without question. If this organization can help me then that’s more than enough for me.

I admit i’m better at doing things of a magical nature, but any mission you think works.

If my higher ups don’t prove to be total assholes, then I am more than willing to.

Yupp.

If the situation doesn’t force me into it, I will keep from destroying anything.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 7th 2018, 9:48 pm

Arcana wrote:
Arcana
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7357-sean-michael-atterrius

Why do you want to join?
I’ve always wanted to help people, that goes without question. If this organization can help me then that’s more than enough for me.

I admit i’m better at doing things of a magical nature, but any mission you think works.

If my higher ups don’t prove to be total assholes, then I am more than willing to.

Yupp.

If the situation doesn’t force me into it, I will keep from destroying anything.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather March 8th 2018, 11:54 am

Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character. Creature https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11263-creature#117173

Why do you want to join?
Well, Robes and I fought Mad Jack together,and I've got nothing going for me...so?

I could do pretty much anything..just show me how.

As long as i'm not getting them coffee.

I mean, I won't outright murder or steal..so sure?

I can try my best, sure. Kinda hard when you're an elephant.
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 8th 2018, 12:07 pm

The Swolefather wrote:Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character. Creature https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11263-creature#117173

Why do you want to join?
Well, Robes and I fought Mad Jack together,and I've got nothing going for me...so?

I could do pretty much anything..just show me how.

As long as i'm not getting them coffee.

I mean, I won't outright murder or steal..so sure?

I can try my best, sure. Kinda hard when you're an elephant.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Descendants March 9th 2018, 12:52 am

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11409-elaine-sayomi-adlay#119277

Why do you want to join?
(The goal of ECLIPSE is an honorable one. Look, I spent eleven years as a cop. In all that time, I don't think I made a difference. Do you know how it feels to arrest the same people over and over again, for the same shit, just to turn around and do it again? It's disheartening. It makes you think that humans are just awful, that all of this is just futile. With ECLIPSE, I feel like I can finally make a difference.)

(I've been leading SWAT for the last three years. We cover everything. Just don't send me on a suicide mission ... sorry.)

(Yes. That's kind of all you do as a beat cop.)

(Yes. I made this oath once before, and I'll do it a thousand times again. Yes.

(Yes, if the perp is worth it.)
Descendants
Descendants

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 9th 2018, 1:04 am

Adlay wrote:https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11409-elaine-sayomi-adlay#119277

Why do you want to join?
(The goal of ECLIPSE is an honorable one. Look, I spent eleven years as a cop. In all that time, I don't think I made a difference. Do you know how it feels to arrest the same people over and over again, for the same shit, just to turn around and do it again? It's disheartening. It makes you think that humans are just awful, that all of this is just futile. With ECLIPSE, I feel like I can finally make a difference.)

(I've been leading SWAT for the last three years. We cover everything. Just don't send me on a suicide mission ... sorry.)

(Yes. That's kind of all you do as a beat cop.)

(Yes. I made this oath once before, and I'll do it a thousand times again. Yes.

(Yes, if the perp is worth it.)

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 12th 2018, 6:38 pm

Samuel Grayson! https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11342-samuel-grayson?highlight=Samuel.

Why do you want to join?
I love being a hero and would love the chance to work with other heroes to improve myself! While the job is always first, saving people is always first, I could also use the money to send home to my family.
(Explain.)
Well! Ever since I was young I have loved making people smile, and what better way than to save them? I ain't the strongest hero, I know that much, which is why I want to work with you guys. I want to be stronger so I can save more people. On top of that, my family ain't too well off and my sis is sick, so I could use money to help them out. I hope that's okay! I always put saving people first, money is an afterthought.
(State which mission types.)
I'd be okay with really anything! Though...I don't really know how to use computers...or cell phones...or really any digital technology. So, if I could get jobs that aren't focused on that...it'd probably save more people, but I'd try my darnedest to complete the job if I was given it.
My portals make it easy to do break-ins and stealth missions, and I was also an acrobat so that could help with stealth missions. I don't mind handling more open and obvious jobs like just going to beat up a bad guy, easier that way anyways.
No matter what job you give me I promise I'll always give it my all! I'll take every job seriously.
(Yes/No. Explain.)
Yes! I actually prefer it! Since I ain't the brightest I don't know if my ability to lead is all that great. Taking orders from someone I trust is much easier for me. Of course, if there's anything that goes against my moral code, like killing someone, I may object. I hope that's understandable.
(Yes/No. Explain.)
Mhmm! I didn't become a hero with the intentions of breaking any laws.
(Yes/No. Explain.)
Yep! My ability ain't that destructive anyways, if anything it's good at preventing damage! For the most part! Usually! At least seventy percent of the time!
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 12th 2018, 7:00 pm

Nate6595 wrote: Samuel Grayson! https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11342-samuel-grayson?highlight=Samuel.

Why do you want to join?
I love being a hero and would love the chance to work with other heroes to improve myself! While the job is always first, saving people is always first, I could also use the money to send home to my family.
(Explain.)
Well! Ever since I was young I have loved making people smile, and what better way than to save them? I ain't the strongest hero, I know that much, which is why I want to work with you guys. I want to be stronger so I can save more people. On top of that, my family ain't too well off and my sis is sick, so I could use money to help them out. I hope that's okay! I always put saving people first, money is an afterthought.
(State which mission types.)
I'd be okay with really anything! Though...I don't really know how to use computers...or cell phones...or really any digital technology. So, if I could get jobs that aren't focused on that...it'd probably save more people, but I'd try my darnedest to complete the job if I was given it.
My portals make it easy to do break-ins and stealth missions, and I was also an acrobat so that could help with stealth missions. I don't mind handling more open and obvious jobs like just going to beat up a bad guy, easier that way anyways.
No matter what job you give me I promise I'll always give it my all! I'll take every job seriously.
(Yes/No. Explain.)
Yes! I actually prefer it! Since I ain't the brightest I don't know if my ability to lead is all that great. Taking orders from someone I trust is much easier for me. Of course, if there's anything that goes against my moral code, like killing someone, I may object. I hope that's understandable.
(Yes/No. Explain.)
Mhmm! I didn't become a hero with the intentions of breaking any laws.
(Yes/No. Explain.)
Yep! My ability ain't that destructive anyways, if anything it's good at preventing damage! For the most part! Usually! At least seventy percent of the time!

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum