The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:12 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open]

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 8th 2016, 10:00 pm

As Dire did "surgery" on Samantha, he pulled out Samantha's heart and said
"Jeeeaniiie!!! It's a boy!"
His sane thoughts peeked in, You're fucking creepy...
"Shut up... I know what the hell I'm doin..." He mumbled back

He then kicked the operating table over so Sam's now dead body would flop over the side.
He flipped over the spellbook, by this point he was hunched over like a madman, and found the soul possession spell.
"T-time for the fun stuff..." He giggled.
He wasn't used to being around people when he did his jobs.
It was driving him mad.

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 9th 2016, 1:25 am

how can you tell?that's kinda grossjeannie watches him take out the spell book yay fun stuff!!!!!!!!!! jeannie watches to see what magic he does
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 9th 2016, 9:53 pm

He teleported the two back to the castle, and cast the spell while he shoved the heart into the monkey.
The monkey sprung to life and looked as if it was trying to say something.
That prompted Dire to pull out a kunai.
He cut the stitches where the mouth would be and the thing gasped.
"Well that was quite climactic..."

Malik clapped his hands together and said "Wedding time!!!"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After many long hours of prep and grudges, the wedding date was finally upon the two.
Dire's family side was almost filled to the brim with Errtu's... Whatever the hell it was... Family?
He spent many days with the demonic family, to the point (to Errtu's disliking) Dire has become like an addition to the family.
He walked up to Jeannie, "So, who else should we invite?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 9th 2016, 10:28 pm

yay talking monkey!!!!!!!jeannie smiles and hugs the monkey. welcome to our wedding Mr. monkeyjeannie dances around happily with the monkey
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so at the wedding malik invited his demon family? well, that interesting Jeannie family is about as weird consisting of her parents,her talking stuffed animal friends and an army of cats and dogs,bunny,pony . being an animal lover and having a big house she tends to bring home ever stray animal she finds during her travels to take care of.

huh good question,let's see
one of the living teddy bears comes by and hands her a Jeannie's friend's book.Jeannie begins looking through the book to see who to call ghost busters,well she would if she had their number.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 10th 2016, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 10th 2016, 9:55 pm

As Dire thought, his (as they liked to call it) "demonic siblings" found their way over.
Now none of the four are actually related AND the only one who resides on earth is Dire.
There are three different people aside from Dire.

There is Alice, who serves as the "royal" archer.
She looks like Little Red Riding Hood grew up and went into the werewolf hunting business.
The weapons she recieved were two crossbows that never ran out of ammo.
She gained her powers at 18 and is now 21.

There is also Herold. Herold serves as the "royal" mage.
He has the power to cast spells.
He earned his powers at 24 and is still that age.

Lastly, but definitely not leastly, we have Zack.
Zack serves as the "royal" warrior.
He was granted a large sword with the powers of light and a tower shield.

These three go hunt demons and conquer whenever Errtu and the actual demon family command.
Dire was originally meant to be the royal assassin...
But he became a royal pain in the ass merc.
"When are you coming back to be one of us???" Zack said with a laugh

"Yeah! You should let the wifey see hell, devil knows that's what marriage is!" Alice added loudly

Herold shushed the two and said, "All quips aside, we would love for you to be an addition... Now allow me to ask... Have you had intercourse yet?"

Dire's eyes widened "What the fuck! No!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 11:25 pm

Jeannie is quite amused with malik's family oh my gosh you guys are soooo cooollll like dungeons and dragons but real,warrior guy your big sword looks super cool,can I play with it.

wizard guy can you do some tricks i just love magic pretty please.

red riding hood girl you wouldn't happen to have a basket of goodies would you I'm hungry
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 11th 2016, 10:11 pm

Zack looked at his wedding ring and said,"Sorry, but I already have a girl to play with my sword..."

Herold rolled his eyes and made tiny fireworks shoot out of his fingertips. "I am not here for a magic show, I am here for matromony."

Alice raised an eyebrow and pulled her hood down.
She was a blonde haired girl with a perfect face. She had glowing red irises just like Dire's.
"Erm no I don't... Y'Know. I always thought ol' Dire would marry ME."
She said as a joke on how the two were very close.

Herold just chuckled disinerestedly, but Zack was the slowest of the 4 and didn't get it.
"But... Wouldn't that be wrong?"

Herold, Alice, and Dire all laughed.
Dire then stuck a finger up.
"Jeannie darlin, we should invite Nadia and Tyler and Astrid!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 12th 2016, 12:02 am

Jeannie is sad she didn't get to play with the sword,guess warrior guys are picky about their swords,how odd it's just a big piece of metal
owww okay,darn I wanted to be like the cloud in final fantasy and chase stuff with a giant swordjeannie then smiles and claps her hands when the wizard made fireworks that's great Mr. wizard

Jeannie is kinda disappointed the red riding hood girl didn't have snacks,she then notices when she took her hood down so they could see her face she was really pretty.well if you want you could marry him the regular way.our weddings kinda different cause I like girls,so it's more of a best buddies forever wedding.

Jeannie gets excited when malik mentions more friends coming
yeah that sounds good,they should definitely come,huh how to invite them mr.wizard got an owl we could send them?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 13th 2016, 5:04 am

Dire sent out a text to the people he mentioned and asked Jeannie, "So, who have YOU worked with lately?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 13th 2016, 6:03 am

worked with?jeannie wonders what he means and is kinda disappointed he just sent a text she wanted to send an owl like harry potter.huh you mean like doing hero stuff,well you,this girl sam you like her she's very nice,and Nadia I think you meet her,oh and when me and her were doing stuff we meet dabbler she's interesting she's a witch,she's really funny,she looks like a little girl but not but then she kinda act like one,kinda like me,well me in the future cause I'm not been immortal as long as her I guess so I'm still the age I look. then there was thus knight guy I meet he was running around chopping people up with his sword all willy nilly so I had to explain to him you can only chop up bad people so he said he'd try it and gave me his number so we can team up. interestingly he reminded me of you a nice guy in a bad situation wonder if that demon of yours got him too cause he said he had to kill but didn't really want to. and would say why. so I told him he should be a bounty hunter like me cause the dead or alive thing on the papers means he can chop up bad guys instead innocent peoples. huh think that all I've been up to
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal October 13th 2016, 2:47 pm

Jayne bas Chava usually didn't check the social news first thing in the morning, but today she did. She almost dropped her smartphone when, under "Engagements & Weddings", she saw Jeannie's name! The article even had a picture of a castle-like structure where the nuptials would take place. After recovering her composure, she decided that she [i]had[i] to be there on her new friend's most joyous day.

Such a colorful building like that castle should be pretty easy to find. After making sure her Medicine Woman costume was still hidden in her ordinary-looking fanny pack, she got on her moped and rode to the event. She made sure to include a wedding gift. She put it neatly in the moped's handlebar-mounted basket.

As Jayne predicted, she found the castle quickly enough. She got off the moped. Not wanting the sound of its motor to disturb the festivities, she shut down the motor.

When she arrived at the entrance, she saw...gigantic stuffed animals??? But this time reason told her that they might simply be a cleverly-concealed security. Though she felt strange when she spoke, she told the fuzzy creatures: "My name is Jayne bas Chava. I'm one of Jeannie's friends. I came to congratulate her on her marriage. I also brought a wedding gift."

She help up the beautifully-wrapped package. The wrapping was in lovely varying shades of pink. The bow that closed the gift securely was a more sparkly pink color.

She waited to find out who would let her in, if she'd be able to go inside, that is...
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 13th 2016, 3:36 pm

the giant teddy bear looks at Jayne. ok, then the princess will be happy your, .here she was worried everyone had got lost due to her bad sense of directions and her putting the directions invitations. the teddy guard leads her through the castle to where Jeannie was.

jayne you made it! yayjeannie runs over and hugs her friend.see looks at the gift she's holding yay presents and it  matches my dress Jeannie is amused how the wrapping matched her sparkly pink wedding dress.The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 4 Jeannie_wedding_dress_by_ccrgameman-darq52s

can i open it i want to see! or do I wait for everyone else to give there's I'm not sure how weddings work, but I really want to see well guess I  can open it

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on December 14th 2016, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal October 13th 2016, 8:17 pm

"Sure. Go ahead and open it", Jayne told Jeannie. If she does open it, Jeannie will see a lovely Native American blanket in several soft, neutral earth-tones (such as terracotta, which is a brownish-red color). The blanket would match to anything Jeannie owned (such as furniture), making it as practical as it's beautiful. It was decorated with Native American style beads in equally soft & neutral colors. Jayne hoped Jeannie would like it.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 13th 2016, 10:59 pm

a pretty blankie thanks, Jayne I love it Jeannie smiles and snuggles with her new blanket.
it's really soft too,this will be just purfect on my bed,her Penelope can you put this up for me

another of Jeannie stuffed animal companions, this time, a little pig in a maid outfit,appears and Jeannie hands her the lovely blanket yes princess onik says the little pig before taking off to put it up in Jeannie's bedroom.

so did you make the blankie Jayne? your really good at blankie making if you did.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal October 14th 2016, 12:20 am

"Yes. I did make it. I'm glad you like it", Jayne answered.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 14th 2016, 2:44 pm

neat you'll have to show me how to make pretty blankies sometimes. bet that be fun to learn,huh what should we do next maybe find some snacks I'm hungry
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top