The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Taliesin
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open]

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 25th 2016, 10:04 pm

Malik's smile diminishes completely when the bloody box is given to him.
"Wait- what???"
He opens the box.
Surely they aren- Oh, yeah those are the voice boxes.
"I don't even want to know how he got these..."
It wasn't the actual voice boxes that grossed him out, it was how Mr. Rose had to have gotten them.
A ding snatched him out of evil genius mode.
"Comiiiing!"
He pulled the Ring Pop out to see it fully intact and still at room temperature.
Dire gave an evil laugh, "This Ring Pop is indestructable!!!"

He grabbed a larnyx out of the box and grabbed the sock monkey.
"I need operating equipment."
He stated as he added some notes to Mr. Rose's notebook.

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 25th 2016, 10:38 pm

yay ring pop jeannie looks at the candyso it never runs out that so coolll

operation I love that game
Jeannie disappears through a secret passage in one wall before coming back out of another wall dressed up in a nurse costume with an operation board game.The Wedding of Jeannie and Dire!!! [Open] - Page 2 Nursejeannie_by_ccrgameman-daqyrzp

lets play,oh there's the doctor stuff over that what you ment she points to a closet label doctoring stuff then start setting up the game

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on December 7th 2016, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 26th 2016, 9:48 pm

Malik was again baffled at how vast this place is...
"We can play operation later, but keep the nurse outfit on. It's..." He examined the nurse outfit, he figured if they were "married" he could give her fasion advice. He figured a lesbian would love to tear into that costume.
"Cute..."
He layed the monkey down on the table and cut into its throat.
"I'm batting 2 for 2 so here goes nothin... Does your dad have any human souls?"
He asked as he stuffed the voice box in the stuffed animal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 26th 2016, 10:50 pm

Jeannie smiles happily she loves when people like her crazy cosutmesyay,yeah I think it's cute too I just love playing dress up. human souls? no, i don't think he has those that's more a magic wizard thing. what do we need them for?
maybe you have a demon friend that you can borrow souls from,demon like those right,never actually meet one but from what I've heard from books and tv that's like a hobby of there's or something.
Jeannie looks at the monkey that now had a voice box yay talking monkey.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 27th 2016, 6:35 pm

Dire placed his hand on his chin.
"Well, not talking yet... It needs a soul to be able to move and talk... It doesn't really need muscles..."
He looked to Jeannie.
"What about a teleporter? I don't think I can teleport right now..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 27th 2016, 8:10 pm

oh yeah over there. Jeannie points to what looks like a replica of Dr. who's tardis.me and dad love Dr. who and thought it be cool to have are own tardis,and since daddy has an awesome lab we made one.

you forgot to put the batteries in silly
she looks at the monkey.it's like build a bear but better daddy made it so they can talk like real some program thingy,still needs batteries,and robot parts if you want them to move.lucky dad has plenty of both of them. so we can fix it when we get back.

where are we teleporting too?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 29th 2016, 7:01 pm

He steps into the tardis-looking teleporter, he always liked to call the tardis something else that rhy-...
Holy shit...
When Jeannie said replica, he didn't know that she meant EXACT replica...
"Well... I don't know how to work this thing..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 29th 2016, 10:46 pm

Jeannie follows malik into the tardis
well you say where you want to go,then I program it in and there we go,I'll start it up while you think where you want to go Jeannie runs about pushing buttons to start the teleporter up.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 30th 2016, 10:57 pm

He gave Jeannie his address, and watched as she turned the knobs on the console.
"YOLO" He said when she activated the tardis.
When they made it to his old apartment, he said "I don't think we're in London anymore..."
He made it into the apartment and grabbed the demonic book from which he got his powers.
He flipped through many strange things: from how to disembowel yourself to how to wed a vampire.
He looked to find how to possess an inanimate object.
"Bingo!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 30th 2016, 11:07 pm

Jeannie watches malik go through the bookwhat's that a spell book so we can summon flying monkeys and unicorns cause that be fun.she looks around curious about where they ended up.

so this is your place huh?neat
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 30th 2016, 11:43 pm

"I don't know about this one..."
The components were very hardcore.
A heart, an inanimate object, and a satanic symbol.
"Yeesh... I need a heart."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 1st 2016, 1:55 am

a heart grosses where are we supposed to find one of those,guess the same place we could get that soul you wanted early,what we making with all this stuff Jeannie peeks over his shoulder curious about his magic book
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 1st 2016, 10:44 am

"Well... What we're making is a talking sock monkey..."
He looked to see his chalkboard read Samantha Harvey.
"Ready to go on a murder mission?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 1st 2016, 3:32 pm

yay talking sock monkey!!!! Jeannie jumps up and down excited about have more talking stuffed animals running around the castle . she then notices the chalkboard write by itself.

surprised she hides behind malik yikes um I think your house might be haunted.murder mission? you mean catch bad guys,aww I wanted to play wedding more. but we could use more money to plan the weding with.

and if it's some of them black market guys that sell organs they might have a heart laying around you can use to make talking sock monkey.

got any bad guy catching toys i could borrow i left all mine at home cause i didn't know we were hunting wabbits ,also you should dress up as a doctor since I'm already in a nurse,we got match you can be doctor dastardly and I'll be your sidekick the nutty nurse!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire October 1st 2016, 10:49 pm

Dire was about to tell Jeannie about how he didn't have a doctor outfit, but then he remembered his cosply closet.
"OMG I love it!!! I'll put it on after I track Samantha down."
He made a face.
"Speaking of Samantha, she may not be a bad guy... And we aren't getting payed. I'm being given the curse of life..."
It was visible he had guilt about killing the innocent, that's he was swift about it... Most of the time.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 2nd 2016, 4:39 am

Jeannie giggles excitedly what kinda doctor costume he'll come up with,then is kinda confused not paid?
that concept didn't compute to her.what's the point if we're not paid.also not a bad guy not sure if I like that it's not very hero to go after not bad people.
Jeannie wonders of this is a good idea then when malik mention the life
partoh right you need to kill so grumpy demon guy don't repossess your soul right forgot that,out of curiosity do we actually have to kill this person if there not bad? could we fake kill them and trick him or does that not work on demons?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top