The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Operation: Sighted Ghoul

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Operation: Sighted Ghoul

Post by The Lost September 22nd 2016, 9:27 am

Plans rarely go so smoothly. However, after taking down the target, everyone began to panic.

"Bandit, sitrep. Siterep, now! Bandit, respond!" The voice over the com had become decidedly less calm.

"So... much... can't..." Bandit 05 toppled off of the downed target. The Lost wracked his brain. There was so little he could do from where he was seated.

"Bandit, listen to me. Whatever you're seeing, it's not real. Just close your eyes, and listen to me,"

"I can... still see it... in my mind... these memories..." Bandit 03 tried his best to respond. Then suddenly, blood surged out from Ghoul's face and everyone seemed to suddenly get quiet.

"Stand up. It's not real. The target is down. I repeat Ghoul is down," the calm voice explained.

"..." After notable struggle, a couple members of team Bandit managed to stand. However, Bandit 01 and 02 remained on the floor, clutching their heads. 04 managed to stand up, but couldn't maintain balance and crumbled to his knees.

"05, at 11, he's on the ground. One pace away. Confirm," the calm voice dictated.

"03, at 3. Six paces. Confirm," he went on to say, as Bandit 05 and 03 turned to look and see if the target was still on the ground.

The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CPKallday September 23rd 2016, 11:51 am

HANEKI GETSUGA

"K-kch..." Shuddered in pain, mentally and physically, Haneki let such a simple attack turn into something that would deplete him of so much. He didn't understand what was happening or why. Could this have been staged just to capture him? If so, why would anyone do such a thing? All he wished for was to feed, and when he would do so it wouldn't be on anyone but those that deserved it. Though, who was he to judge after all... Everyone had their own sins.

His fingers curled upon the ground as his teeth clinched frustrated with the situation that he had just fallen into. He'd suck his teeth as his mind worked through all of the images, his consciousness still about for now. He'd have to bring himself back together if he wished to carry on with his life. After all, he had so many lives that he had to live for. It was a burden, having to kill others just so he could stay alive. Selfish, really. He questioned why he did it sometimes, and in the end he'd never find an answer. Though, in truth it was just instinct. The will to live was natural for everyone.

Pushing himself up from the ground, he began to lift himself up from the puddle of blood he laid in. He looked around watching as everything changed before him. He closed his eyes for a second, regaining control of his abilities. When he'd open them the scene would return to normal for him, and just him, though it would seem as though it would do the same for everyone else. Though there would be no trace of his physical being within their eyes. "Hmph." Haneki began to walk toward the man that had crumbled to the ground. He reached toward him, as he did so he would create a scene for him. A place that had no smell, no sound... it was nothing. Just nothing.

Haneki would try to grab the top of the head of the man, bending his neck back and to the left. Though the man would feel none of it. Haneki would then begin to sink his teeth into the man, not taking long to do so. Just taking a bite out of him to regain his lost strength. If all had come to be such, he'd move his head back and snap the neck of the man.

Turning to the others, he'd put them in the same black pit of nothing before they'd try anything else. He would speak to them, "Hello, my name is Haneki Getsuga. I'm not sure who you are, and I'm not sure who sent you here... Though I would warn you all to leave if you know what is good for you. I will spare your lives if you can just send a little message to your leader..." Haneki licked his lips before a smirk cracked his face. "Fuck you."

CPKallday
CPKallday

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2013-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost September 23rd 2016, 12:12 pm

"Negative." "Negative." 05 and 03 would both respond, not seeing Ghoul where he was. Though disoriented by the overwhelming vision, they did not begin to panic when they were robbed of their senses. However, with all sound being robbed from Ghoul's target, he could not respond to Lost's orders.

"05, on your 12... now. Now! He's right in front of you! Respond!" the voice could not reach Ghoul's victim in the void.

"03 turn to 2. Charge!" Ghoul had just enough time to feed, however at that point, he still had not thrown the others into a senseless void, and The Lost's quick thinking helped saved 05's life. 03 charged Ghoul and his victim. Even if Ghoul managed to avoid it himself, 03 would tackle 05 to the ground before Ghoul could finish him off.

However, after that the others would also be put into the void and Lost's orders wouldn't be able to reach them anymore. He sat back in his chair. The other members of team Soothsayer knew what plan B was. Plan B was for them to be sent out there, but they were a surveillance team. Their specialty was communications and support. He turned to them, and they looked to him with grim expressions.

"Leader? What leader?" "What are you babbling about freak?" the men in the alleyway would call out such words in defiance as to Ghoul's taunts.

"We're going with plan C," The Lost stood from his seat at the console and headed for the door. He wasn't Jonathan Javian at the moment. Instead, he was The Lost. Instead of his his usual pinstripe suit, he was wearing the same tactical gear that the security contractors on the roof of the Tokyo branch were wearing. The black visor of his helm, obscuring his identity. As soon as he opened the door, he threw a flashbang grenade through the room and out an open window.

The flashbang sailed out the third story window, hit the wall of the building across the alleyway and bounced down towards Ghoul and the others. It would not explode with fire or force, but instead with a bright flash and an ear piercing screech. Meanwhile, The Lost charged after it through the room. By the time he heard it go off, he had already reached the window and had slipped out of it. He let gravity pull him down towards the alleyway, where he landed with a heavy thud. He cracked and shattered the pavement bellow him, but seemed otherwise unphased. As soon as he landed, he extended a stun baton and charged towards Ghoul ready to take him down, but not out. He still wanted the target alive.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To those who go the way, he who has strayed shall be known as The Lost.

To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a New Path.

It is time to take The Next Step
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.

Back to top Go down

Post by CPKallday September 23rd 2016, 2:58 pm

HANEKI GETSUGA

"Hm?" He could hear the voice projecting from the ear next to where he fed. It all made sense now, they were being directed to do everything. Thus, he'd know that he'd have a visitor to his rear and would move to the side accordingly, smirking as he grew some sort of confidence with this situation now that he knew their secret. He pushed his hair from his face and wiped his mouth before lighting a cigarette, releasing a plume of smoke just after he did so.

"What am I babbling on about? Tch... Don't be specious. This was a set up. It's obvi--" His words would be cut off as a metallic sound resonated from above, causing him to look up. Just as he did so, he was blinded by a light and deafened by a sound. A ringing within his ears was all that could be heard. Immediately, the abyss that he had created for all of the thugs would vanish as his eyes seized to bleed and his powers were null by the lack of his own senses. Haneki sucked his teeth, annoyed with the light and sound raising his hands to his eyes and rubbing them in response.

CPKallday
CPKallday

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost September 23rd 2016, 3:21 pm

"Plan C is go. All units, pull back. I repeat, Plan C is go," Soothsayer 02 was instructed to repeat this message over the comm over and over, and over, in hopes that someone would hear it. Plan C of course assumed that the units in question could not reliably use their senses.

Thankfully, with the flashbang being even more effective than initially hoped, all units were able to copy.

"Copy," each member of team Bandit replied. Those too disoriented to walk would crawl. Meanwhile, plan C was indeed a go.

"Ghoul is still right in front of you. He appears disoriented," as yet another part of Plan C, Soothsayer 01 took over providing the play by play for Lost in the hopes. They were operating on a separate frequency to cut down on the chatter. Both Soothsayer 01 and 02 gripped their headphones to their ears as they stared intently at the monitors in front of them.

The Lost charged at Ghoul and aimed to strike his leg with his baton. Lost would step to the side, around Ghoul after attempting this strike, and would then try to stomp on the back of the same leg. His goal was to force Ghoul to take a knee and pin his leg there under his own foot. He had super strong muscles to move his body as quickly as quickly as possible, but he still moved in short, crisp strikes. Efficient and effective, without waste. He didn't care if he broke bone with his strikes. He had seen this man eat a human being.

"Medic! I'm... Ah, ugh... I'm bleeding... from the neck..." Ghoul's victim called out. Thankfully, he had been tackled by another team member, who after regaining his senses, quickly turned to aid his injured comrade.

"03, get 05 to point Sanctuary. Team Cleric standby to receive the injured," Soothsayer 02 reacted to the situation, based off of predetermined protocols.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CPKallday September 24th 2016, 12:55 pm

HANEKI GETSUGA

"Gah!" Haneki cried out his eyes began vomit with the red liquid, gushing out rather than it's normal drip. Though this time was different. Dropping to one knee his sights would start regain a large green remnant of the of the bright light resided in his vision. The ringing in his ears continued to hum, dying out with each second.

His eyes would expand appalled by the sight ahead of him. Bodies rose from the ground, reanimating themselves from Haneki's mind. As they'd come to a full shape they would begin to walk toward the two. Just as they did, Haneki would yelp in pain once more as a crushing cracked echoed. "Agh!" He'd hold the cry for a long duration of time, falling to his side. He brought his leg to his chest, his body trembled with pain. His breathing was shaky, though that wouldn't keep the hundreds of victims from continuing in on the two.

He looked in a frenzy up and down the alley way, he could feel their pain as they were driven to his aide once more. He could only grow with sorrow for their poor souls, being deemed to a life of misfortune to have it taken away just for prosperity of one beings life. To make matters worse he  then unwillingly called them out to aide him in battle thanks to the high powered electric charge that had just lost him the battle. "Why?" He muttered, shaking in a melancholy of pain, fear, and sorry. He didn't know which to prioritize first.

It would only take a few seconds after the strikes made onto Haneki for the hundreds of victims to rush to Haneki's location, burying him in their weight. They'd try to pull him back into the depths of the alleys by tossing him beneath one another, as painful as that was. His body began to grow lifeless as the blood seemed to not seize from protruding his eye sockets. His powers had far surpassed their limits from the electric charge.

After he would be passed from one victim to the next, in their attempts to aide him. They would charge into the man and engage into what Haneki liked to call his 'Bruce Lee moves'.

CPKallday
CPKallday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 24th 2016, 7:30 pm

Ah, Japan! Tokyo, in fact. The last time Naomi was in Japan was to visit a Girl ALIVE! concert in Nagasaki where they advertised as being the "Best thing to ever hit Nagasaki!" The phrasing was off, despite the girl groups good intentions.

However, Naomi was in Tokyo for a comic display she had been cordially invited to. And, of course, she wasn't going. At least, not to the event. She had other plans.

--

It took a bit of searching, but the fact she found exactly what she had been looking for was a bit surprising to begin with.

And what had she been looking for exactly?

Well, entertainment, of course!

She had come to Tokyo for a vacation, and what better way to spend it than lurk the alleyways and find gem stones like what she had!

Clad in her costume, she was sitting on the edge of a fire escape with one of her arms gingerly tucked into a sling. It clashed with her outfit, but that's not a big deal. It was a low cut sleeved plum colored leotard with a cape cut at an angle. Her legs were dressed in black thigh high styled boots, and black gloves concealed her hands. Atop her head was a plum colored bow that did nothing but add an accessory to her attire. She thought it looked lovely. And she felt more confident in it. Over her face was a wide visor that hid her eyes and nose from view.

Her eyes cast down into an alleyway painted in crimson. Blood, death, disaster. She had watched for a while, enjoying the scene down below. The reanimation of corpses was quite impressive. He had a similar gift to her's. It was quite wonderful.

As Naomi watched, she witnessed a flash bang being tossed from a window. Hm.

Odd.

Blinking behind of her off-gold colored visor, she slipped off of the edge of the fire escape and moved down toward the bleeding victim.

"Awe shucks hon. Tis but a scratch." She produced gauze from thin air and a ghostly purple hand moved to apply pressure to the wound on the man's neck.

"You're going to live. The more you talk, the more blood you lose. So shut your fucking mouth, imbecile." She rolled her eyes behind of her visor and hovered up into the air, and then floated over toward The Lost and his target.

She would push passed the walking corpses, one by one, shoving them aside until she finally got annoyed.

"Get OUT OF MY WAY!" she would screech, and a cone in front of her appeared, shoving the walking death out of her path. She then hovered forward and smiled as if she had done something impressive.

Now, had Naomi known that The Lost was also Javian, she would choose her next actions wisely, but she had never seen him outside of security detail. And, had no real idea he was going to be in Tokyo in the first place.

"C'mo~o~on. I watched the whole thing. This guy, whatever he did, does he really deserve to have his legs broken?" She asked, placing her left hand upon her hip. Her visor's tint lifted, revealing her eyes behind of them. She raised her brow down toward The Lost and Haneki as she had hovered upward to be above them.

One of the zombies would reach out to touch her on her ankle, and she kicked the hand away. "Shoo." she would say, snapping and a cylinder of purple energy rose up around herself, Lost, and Haneki. It prevented the ghoulish figures from getting in - at least for a small bit.

"I mean, I could always let your people die or something. Who knows." Naomi snapped her fingers after removing her hand from her hip, and the gauze she had produced was raised up into the air, multiplied, and then spread out to form tendrils and attempt push the medics away from the wounded agents.

-My DeviantArt-
Operation: Sighted Ghoul  - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost September 25th 2016, 1:27 am

Disorient. Damage. Detain. The standard steps for a non-lethal take down. The Lost had kept his foot firmly planted on the man's leg after his stomp, but in Ghoul's panic he was able to squirm free.

Not a smart move, since he probably exacerbated his leg wound further in doing so. Naturally, he held no sympathy for Ghoul and did not bother replying to his question. He had to suspect that the people he was feeding on would eventually fight back. Or did he really believe he was some kind of innocent saint?

When the ghost army appeared, The Lost's initial reaction would be to ignore it.

"It's not real. It's not real," The members of team Bandit would do their best not to panic, and would do remarkably well. Soothsayer would confirm whether or not they showed up on the camera feed.

If they did not appear on the camera, Soothsayer wouldn't mention them at all. Lost would have an easy job of detaining the injured Ghoul. He'd just try to step on his leg again, then he'd try to grab Ghoul's wrist, twist his arm around his baton and press the tip of his baton into the back of Ghoul's shoulder. With that hold on him, he'd try to pin Ghoul to the ground.

However, if the ghost army did show up on camera, Lost would have reacted differently. Soothsayer would report multiple unknown hostiles in the alleyway. With just that, Lost would know the ghost army slowly rising up out of the ground was real. He'd have precious little time to react. He could have secure Ghoul, but that would leave team Bandit to fend for themselves. If in fact the ghost army was real, he'd jump away from Ghoul and the ghost army and punch a hole through the wall of the building.

"Team Bandit take retreat route New Path!" he'd order, and Team Bandit would retreat through the hole he made into the building along a predetermined path. He would then remain at the hole to hold back the enemy. He'd find their martial arts amateur at best, but the sheer number of them was overwhelming. Thankfully, with his Perfect Body, he could hold his own against with brute force.

The arrival of another irregular was not planned. Her presence threw a wrench into his plans that he was not sure how to deal with.

"Yes," he replied flatly to her first question (potentially, as he fought off the ghost army attacking him). Team Cleric had moved in to help recover Team Bandit, only to be delayed by this one's interference. However, he knew who it was. He was familiar with the purple energy. Looking to his men and then back to the newcomer, he decided to choose his words carefully.

"That would be unwise, N. 'Kay? Well, if you want to make an enemy out of The New Path, then go ahead. Just know, it will mean war," The Lost would reply to the newcomer's threat. As he did, he'd show his silver pin to her. It was the same that the members of Team Cleric wore. Team Bandit were wearing plain clothes and did not have their pins on.

He'd only flash the pin to her, before turning his full attention back towards Ghoul.

OOC: So, I'm not sure if that ghost army is real or not. From the way you write your post, it kind of seems like they are, but I don't think that any of Haneki's powers should let him summon such an army. Or is this still an illusion? Either way, I wrote my post explaining how my characters would react to both illusions and a real ghost army so please reply to the appropriate contingency plan.

The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CPKallday September 26th 2016, 3:53 pm

HANEKI GETSUGA

((I'm not telling you to keep hitting him with electrical charges! XD Neurons gonna pop off. They are physical beings, yes. Used more as plot armor than anything else. Flashbanged, smacked with stun baton thus stunned, brought to one knee, and then leg broken. Next step is capture or death. Neither of which I want to happen at this point. Thus, creating a challenge for a man with a perfect body until I finish this post seems fine imo. Stop using things that put out electrical charges. lol You shouldn't use things like that on beings with abilities. It's a catalyst. Smile ))

It wouldn't be but moments that his little attack from the electrical currents would come to a seize and desist. The bodies sinking back into the roots of the Earth, their clothing draping the ground. The newcomer was a blur to Haneki, the words exchanged between the two could be heard, but exactly understood. He struggled to move toward the new person grasping the Earth and inching himself closer. "I just wish to live..." He'd mutter among the two's conversation as they were secluded from everything. His eyes grew back to their normal state.

He seemed to be a rather pathetic individual at this point, but pain held him captive in this situation. His struggle to think properly kept him from saying or doing much more as he'd continue to inch his way toward the white-haired girl who seemed to have the same taste in abilities as he did. His right eye winced he would look up to her, reaching his hand out in desperation. It seemed to be a glimpse into the humanity of the "ghoul" as he was so frequently called by others. "I have no choice..." Tears began to rile their way upon the edge of his eyes. "Kill me." He pleaded in desperation to the girl, though this was not what he wished. He just wanted to be done with it all, his death would mean the salvation of many others that would meet his path in the future. Despite their ill nature of living or not.

His body grew weak his hunger beginning to thrive over his body. His arm slapped to the ground, his head following it as his body shuddered in sorrow from below. The sudden change of pace to his antics would likely be all for none and he would find his demise here. However, a slither of hope kept him from not just doing the deed for himself. He wished for them to see the human side to his tactics, though it was difficult to see from an outsiders perspective. There would be no deception in his whimpers for death or his slighted whimpers for life, he was just misled and knew only one path.

CPKallday
CPKallday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 26th 2016, 6:00 pm

Naomi's form was just barely hovering above the ground now. She had chosen to come down to eye level with The Lost as he made it clear that he knew exactly who she was.

Finally piecing together the fact that he wore the same silver pin as her new hired security detail had, she realized that only one person in the whole detail knew who she was. And that was Javian.

Grunting in annoyance, she let the gauze float back to the places they had been previously, applying pressure to the wounded, and she landed to stand on her own two feet.

"That's just a jovial and justified response... Don't cha think? Mistah... J." She popped imaginary gum and flicked a bit of her hair out of the way as one of her hands moved down to push Haneki's away.

"Don't touch me! But, also. Don't die. Unless you really, really wanna." She chuckled and looked back to Javian.

"I seriously think you're being too rough on him. Can't you see he's sick~? Even if it's only in the head." As she spoke, she knocked her fist on her head and spread her hand apart, revealing an actual egg being cracked over her skull. The yolk and white protein dripped down, the entire egg sliding off of her head and falling onto the pavement.

She then looked to see that the army of ghostly ghouls all fell down to the ground, all that remained being their clothes.

Naomi rose a brow in a curious manner, and expunged the small barrier she had around herself, Haneki, and Javian.

"So. Are you going to be heartless and hurt him some more? He's already down." She said, motioning toward Haneki. All five feet of Naomi was here defending this stranger.

She had no idea why, but part of her knew he would become a bigger asset to her alive.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost September 27th 2016, 6:12 am

The Lost just shook his head at ghoul. He shouldn't have put up such a fuss if he was just gonna beg for death before the end. Thankfully for him, his death was not their goal. He took out a pair of handcuffs and attempted to restrain Ghoul properly.

"Mr. J? Not even close. I am one of the highest ranking elites of The New Path Private Military Firm. I am code named, The Lost. If you're wondering how I know who you are, then it's because even if its Intel on a need to know basis, I need to know," he explained. The Lost had taken several steps towards making sure his identity was safe when acting as The Lost. For one, it helped that his powers didn't glow bright purple when he used them. For two, he always held back on using his powers as Javian. As another counter measure, The Lost's helmet was equipped with a discrete voice changer. Furthermore, many of the members of The Lost's personal escort squad were all above 6ft tall. At least the usual members were. Team Bandit was trained specifically for this opp, and were not subject to this height requirement. Cleric 02 was even an inch taller than Lost, though. He had scoured his entire world wide conglomerate for agents who were exceptionally tall, then trained them up to be his elite. All to form a convenient smokescreen for his irregular height.

"How can you expect us to keep you safe, if we don't even know who you are? But you can rest assured that I'm discreet- when I want to be," The Lost kept the conversation focused on Naomi's identity, and not his.

"By the way, do you have a code name you'd like us to use for you?" he'd go on to ask. When the conversation shifted to Ghoul, Lost would just shrug.

"Most of that blood he bled before we touched him, so don't blame me. I took him down, not out. Believe me, it would have been much easier if we had just killed him before he could use his powers... I think you'd be easier to handle in the same manner," it was more than just his voice that was different from Javian. Javian was jovial and friendly. Always smiling. There was an anger in The Lost's voice. Everything he said was dripping in spite. He looked right at her as he told her that he would rather just kill her and be done with her. The only thing stopping him from crushing her were the orders from above. The ones that supposedly came from Javian.

"However, these orders come straight from the top. That pencil pushing bastard wants to have a chat with this one, and he didn't care how many of us he put at risk to arrange that meeting," He spat the words out with much ire and indignation. As he did, Lost gestured to team Bandit as they hobbled over to team Cleric. The Lost looked back down at Ghoul.

"Should have just put a sniper round in his head and call it a day..." he muttered under his breath with a sigh.

OOC:

The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CPKallday September 28th 2016, 3:12 pm

HANEKI GETSUGA

((Just leave it to be a learning experience. Won't happen again. Continuing to try to escape his capture would be to try-hard and that's not what I'm about. I'll give in to your plot. Wink Unless Naomi chooses to do something about it. ))

Haneki's hands were drawn to his back. Was this it? Was this all that he could do? Would the fate of his life be confinement until he was consumed by his own hunger? What a torturous destiny he saw before him. He grew in fear for his own power, "K-k-ch." He'd groan, struggle his wrists to try and deny the cuffs. Though it would be all for none as his strength drew to a low. "B-baka..." He'd mutter in a volume high enough to find their ears.

He could only imagine how confinement would work for him, it would be deadly nonetheless. If he were to be drawn into a confined space for too long, the hunger would surely take control of him and would cost many lives. Surely, that wasn't the plan that this man had sought the entire time. He'd be hurting his own brand by captivating the ghoul. "B-baka..." He'd mutter once more as the others conversed.

He'd struggle to get from his stomach, pushing his good leg into the ground he'd slide his way to the alley's wall. Propping his body against its structure his head would fall loosely behind him, clacking onto the wall. His right winced with pain, the discomfort of the cuffs and his broken limb riddled him. Though he had to have the strength to speak or it would lead to lives that meant well being taken. "B-baka... y-you..." His head would fall forward, "don't understand..." His words were feint. "Just kill me..." He'd plea, as pathetic as it was for him to do so. Though he saw this to be the only way to save everyone from himself. "I don't want to kill them... I-I have to..."

His body would slide off to the side down the wall, his entirety crashing as everything grew dim for him.

((Continue the thread until it ends or I decide it is right for Haneki to come to.))

CPKallday
CPKallday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 28th 2016, 5:57 pm

Naomi's visor returned to it's opaque state, reflecting The Lost's appearance off of it. He was big like Javian, bossy like Javian, and clearly only knew her as N. K. Wells. She narrowed her eyes behind of the visor and crossed her arms as she stood still, watching silently as the Ghoul was handcuffed, and The Lost just let him crawl to lean against the wall.

Naomi shrugged her shoulder, the sling holding her arm in place vanishing in a puff of purple as her hands grasped around of a sniper rifle.

"You said you should just put a bullet in his head, and he keeps asking for death... so let's give it to him." Naomi would pull the trigger, but instead of a bullet, a little flag with 'BANG' written on it would pop out and she would laugh.

The gun then vanished as she dropped it and she walked over to Haneki's limp form.

"How many people died at his hands today?" she asked, having not really kept count as she was too interested in studying his moves and how his powers worked.

She was quite impressed indeed.

Kneeling down by Ghoul, she reached out a hand and tilted his chin up, looking over his face.

"He looks so normal. But, most functioning sociopaths or psychopaths do intend to look relatively normal." Sucking on her teeth, she made a little noise and then stood up to look back to The Lost.

"Some people call me Dreamweaver, others call me Shifter." she would say.

"Become... Ghoul." she would say, her form completely changing to become an identical copy of Heneki.

As soon as she did, she got an incredible urge over her. Like, something she needed more than anything in the world. And that was a cigarette. She dove down and dug into his pockets until she got one and lit it up, taking a heavy drag.

"Holy hell," she would say, sounding identical to the unconscious man on the ground.

"He is seriously one cracked cookie." Her form would change after her body was sated with the need for nicotine and she hovered back up to The Lost.

"What do we do with him? Just take him to get interviewed? Do I get to heeelp?" she asked, laying down in the air to look backwards at The Lost, and then to Haneki.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost September 28th 2016, 6:43 pm

Obviously, Lost ignored Ghoul's words. He clearly did not know who he was dealing with, otherwise he probably wouldn't have ended up like he did. It was silly more than upsetting, to think that someone in that state could even try to insult someone else.

"Stop-!" The Lost wouldn't take kindly to Naomi's joke. He'd reach out to stop her, but it'd be too late. Thankfully, when she pulled the trigger, it was just that- a joke. Lost sighed heavily.

"No one died today... as far as we know..." he began to wonder where she came from or at what point she began watching.

"We planned for him carefully before we acted against him. We had eyewitness reports, some from our own men. We also caught the bastard on film. The key point of intel was that the eyewitness reports did not match up with the footage from the security cam," The Lost explained as he reached down to pick up Ghoul.

"..." The Lost was indeed surprised to see what Naomi's powers were capable of. Though he didn't comment, and his face was completely obscured by his helm and mask. Changing into Ghoul was certainly a step up above making a tea set float. It made him wonder why she had to eat that bullet in that alleyway. Couldn't she have just turned into someone who was bullet proof? Maybe she didn't know anyone who was. He kept this in mind for the next time she hired New Path to protect her.

"I've only got orders to put up with him, and quite frankly that's more than enough for me. If you want to tag along, I don't mind until we reach the facility. If you want to get in, you've got to clear it with Javian first," Lost shook his head at Naomi. He took out a cell phone, different from the one Javian used, and hit zero on the speed dial. The screen read: The Office of Jonathan Javian, and the phone was ringing. He offered it to Naomi.

"The package is secure. I repeat, the package is secure. Bring around the truck," Lost would speak out loud, seemingly to no one in particular. An armored van would come to pick them up from around the corner. It was emblazoned with The New Path conglomerate brand and logo.

The Lost threw Ghoul into the back of the truck, he then hopped up onto it and strapped him to the floor. There were no windows and no guards stationed in the truck. Instead, there were cameras installed inside the truck. The Lost closed up the back of the truck then moved around to the passenger seat. He'd hold open the door as he waited for Naomi, wondering if she'd really insist on coming along. The others moved to several town cars. One sped off without the others, carrying the wounded back to HQ.

The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CPKallday October 9th 2016, 9:23 am

HANEKI GETSUGA

...Hunger....

...Give in to the Hunger...

...Give in to the yearn...

...You can taste it...

I KNOW YOU CAN

...Good...

NOW FEAST

Haneki would wake from his slumber, finding himself in the back of a truck. Darkness reeked everywhere, though he'd not let it keep him from completing his mission. The immediate area around the armored vehicle would turn into a nightclub, young adults surrounding all the members around them. A first hand look into the night that Haneki became the man he was today. The bassline bustled to a stiff and repetitive metronome, bracing the guards that kept a look out for the man known as "The Lost". He was sure to find himself lost here...

A young and ditzy blonde would grasp the hand of one of the members. While he was confused he was overwhelmed by the daunting looks of the woman, her scandalous clad mixed with her round voluptuous curves would drive any man to please her every wish. She'd turn around approaching a cage waving her finger at him as she pulled him close, the two would meet lips with one another before things seemed to escalate and rise to other risky manners. Though she would bring it to a halt, placing her finger upon his lips as she held out her hand. A small round pill laying within her palm. The man would desperately reach for it, wishing to climax to the feeling that she was in as well. She'd halt him, opening up her free hand in a gesture to such. She'd bounce with the bassline as she brought her hand to one finger waving it back and forth before she gestured for him to give her something. He'd look at her confused before she'd creep forward and whisper, "The keys." It would be strange, he'd be able to hear the whisper perfectly in his ear despite the loud music in the background. He'd jolt his head back and dig into his pocket, pulling out the keys in his hand and pointing at them a look of question on his face. She'd continue to bounce with the music and nod with a sinister smile on her face. She'd take the keys from hands, turning to the cage. She'd shake the keys around and try each one until she finally found the one that would open the door. As she opened it everything would draw back to normal as Haneki bolted out of the door and onto the man taking a large chunk from his neck immediately swallowing it, leaving the taste for later.

The other guards would fall out of their confusion and look to one another before shouting commands and a briefing. This would only cause the Lost to try and act out in a rash manner. Haneki could feel his presence closing in on him and just as he would get within a few feet he'd rip his head up with flesh dangling from his mouth, his back rising and falling with each heavy breath. He had indulged in the meal so much that he took a little time to breathe while he did so. The Lost would draw back his arm engaging the baton once more, Haneki would have nothing but a smile for him as he did so. As he'd come down to strike, he would vanish. The Lost would follow through with the blow assuming that he would still be there, but there would be no hint of contact. Haneki had only moved from atop the body to a few inches from it. He smiled, his arms wrapped around his curled legs as he giggled, swaying back and forth in lunacy.

When the Lost would come back up from his strike and check his surroundings he'd find everyone to look like the man he so wished to capture and question. They'd all stand there, full draped in the gear that his men wore awaiting their next order. Though, The Lost would have nothing. He'd press his hand to his ear, "Soothesayer? Come in, Soothesayer! Do you read Soothesayer?" He'd shout in frustration with his communications systems as Haneki had blocked out his ability to hear their words. It wouldn't be long before they'd call reinforcements. As they did more Haneki troops would pile out as Haneki sat watching, a grimace upon his visage. Everyone with the exception of the Lost would hear the word "Fire". As they'd all see Haneki instead of the Lost. As they did they would open fire on their beloved leader. Though he wouldn't be able to see any of this. Haneki casually dipped his fingers into the open wound on the man beside him and licked them as The Lost was blind sighted by his own men. The bullets were accurate and amounted in high numbers piercing every part of his body. Though, he wouldn't feel them. It would all just happen as Haneki deleted his ability to feel anything that touched him. He'd come to find blood entering his sight, before even his own eyes were penetrated. The healing factors of the man began to set in rapidly, though they wouldn't come to be enough. The Lost would fall to his knees. The bullets would continue to fly as it didn't seem he had fallen to the others. The body would turn before flopping onto the ground, no pulse, no breath... nothing. As he deserved. It seemed... the tables had turned. Haneki warned him, yet he didn't wish to listen.

Haneki let the visual of their leader dead on the ground set into their minds. Several of them offing themselves right then and there, in disbelief that they had killed their commander. They looked around at one another only to see the culprit to their actions: Haneki. They'd all be consumed by their emotions, opening fire on the man immediately. Though they'd only end up killing one another until none of the soldiers stood any longer. Haneki would smirk and then crawl back on to the man he was feeding on, continuing his feast as things returned to normal. He'd look up at the Lost, grabbing the ear piece from his ear. "Don't send anymore if you value them." He'd threaten Soothesayer before throwing the ear piece away. He'd make no pause in his feast during this message and the man behind the communications system would hear him enjoying the feast of one of his fallen comrades.

CPKallday
CPKallday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 9th 2016, 7:36 pm

Naomi, having floated around to attempt and get into the passenger seat of the van, was in for a sudden surprise. A night club appeared around of the area and she could hear and feel music. She started to laugh. And laugh. She was filled with glee as she watched, her figure floating up and away from all the chaos. She would observe, just as she had before. She enjoyed watching others become tortured, mangled corpses but she would never lift a finger to do it herself.

As the red painted streets fell in silence, she would carefully float back down and choose her next coarse of action carefully...

. o O ( Basic exit post to take this thread to: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10381-in-my-world-haneki-meets-naomi#108635 in order to continue w/ just Haneki and Naomi. )

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top