The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells)

Post by Chellizard September 24th 2016, 7:03 pm

Being held hostage was one thing, but to be offered up as a hostage by the person you literally just hired is ridiculous.

Naomi was filled with feelings of betrayal when Javian started to offer her up as a hostage rather than jumping in front of the gun and taking the damn bullet!

As she sat there, the man in front of her would wheeze and pull his hood back.

A few gasps escaped the people that could actually see his face.

"SHUT UP!" all the energy he could muster was expunged when he let his lungs fill with a big deep breath in and then he yelled in annoyance for those gawking at him to keep their annoying gaze off of his face.

That was right. Naomi had pushed this guy into a puddle of acid that had spilled over during a skirmish with one of the gangs...

Serves him right for trying to hurt her in the first place. But, as it was often times said aloud, Karma is a bitch, and she was here right now to enact revenge for this imbecile with a gun.

Naomi slowly moves her hands back, her pen sliding up her sleeve as she devised her own plan - especially since Javian was so easily going to offer her up.

She felt the gun press against her forehead, then glide over to her temple as the man moved to walk around of the side of the table to get behind of Naomi's wheelchair. He would push her with one hand, the other pressing the gun into the base of her head, the barrel pushing into her vertebra.

"Well. Someone, make sure you include this in my life story." she said, keeping the atmosphere as light as possible. She may be a bit devilish and evil in some cases, but she had to keep up appearances to her fans.

The man wheeled her out to a car that was waiting, just as Javian had said.

But now what? She couldn't just get into the car without her wheel chair!

"Get in the... car!" the man wheezed, pushing Naomi's chair up until her shins hit the edge lip of the doorway. She let out a grunt and sighed.

"I'm a paraplegic. Idiot." She said, the man grunting as well and then, a split second, he moved the gun from her neck to just push her into the car.

She took this split second to rip her hand up and backward, shoving her pen into his eye. But, it would be her mistake most of all.

The gun would go off, and a bullet would go right through her arm. Her dominant arm.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost September 25th 2016, 1:12 am

The guards would all keep their distance, not wanting to set him off, but never letting him out of sight. Javian would also have followed when the target had moved out of hearing range.

"Don't let him out of your sight," Everyone was in position, ready to strike the moment things went bad, but things went bad really quickly.

"You fool!" Javian cursed Naomi's desperate ploy. All they had to do was wait for the suspect to turn the key, and the anti-theft nerve gas built into Javian's personal town car would have paralyzed him near instantly.

Instead, he had to rush in himself and drag the man off of her. His first priority was to pull the man's gun arm away from her and point it down the alleyway or better yet, up into the air. His other arm would grab the target from behind and try to pull him off of her. Naturally, he'd apply an appropriate amount of his irregular strength. Not enough to rip the guy's arms out of their sockets, but enough to easily dominate a normal human being. The other guards would also rush the car. They'd help try to restrain the target, and would be sure to stay clear of the gun's line of fire. Bursting out of a door on the other side of the alleyway, two guards would open the car's other door and would attempt to recover Naomi herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To those who go the way, he who has strayed shall be known as The Lost.

To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a New Path.

It is time to take The Next Step
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 148
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 8th 2016, 7:09 pm

Being recovered was easy. But getting shot in the arm was not.

Everything was a blur. Adrenaline was rushing through Naomi. She wanted nothing more than to see the look on the shooters face as she crushed it... but she couldn't. She felt arms encircle her small frame. She was yanked from the car, and she could smell only copper. The rich smell flooded her senses, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

She was out of it. Completely gone. At least, for now. As she drifted off she could hear the sound of sirens. She would be going to the hospital.

Fuck.

End.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Lost in Thought (N.K. Wells) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top