The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_vote_lcapFaith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_voting_barFaith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_vote_lcapFaith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_voting_barFaith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife Empty Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 10:33 am

"Look at this boys. We got a payload" said a thug in a back alley as he showed the other thugs in the alley the bag load of diamonds they stole. "Yeah. We're gonna party tonight" said one of the other thugs. Unknown to them, the thugs were being watched by what some would consider a predator. The person watching them took out a long sword and a short sword strapped to his back. He then quickly charged in and stabbed the first thug in all his vital organs, brain, kidneys, lungs, heart, etc. He then proceeded to do the same to the other thugs until only one was left standing. "W-Who are you?" asked the thug as he trembled in fear. The man came out of the shadows revealing a man wearing a black leather vest, tight, black leather pants, black combat boots, black gloves and sunglasses. The man was deathly pale and had on sunglasses and his long black hair cascaded down his back. "I am Vladimir Strife but people call me Vlad The Impaler" said the man in a Russian accent as he quickly stabbed the last thug in all of his vital organs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife Empty Re: Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 10:44 am

Faith walked along the street, eating her burger - the first food she had had in two weeks. She was starving. She lent against a brick wall and chewed, looking out at the city under thick eyelashes with emerald green eyes that twinkled like gems. She heard the shouting and felt the tug on life and death from a nearby alleyway. With a frown she stood up, took another bite of her food and walked along the street. She walked to the alleyway and looked in, her eyes widening at the dead bodies on the floor.
"Holy -" she cut off seeing the man in the alleyway.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife Empty Re: Faith Meets Vladimir 'The Impaler' Strife

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 10:45 am

The man known as Vladimir turned to her but he had no emotions on his face. His face looked like it was set in stone. Without a word towards her, he placed his swords back in their sheathes and picked up the bag of diamonds. He then started walking past her without a single word.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 10:48 am

"Oi!" Faith exclaimed as she jogged back a bit, putting a hand on the mans chest.
"Those diamonds don't belong to you," she said, her eyes narrowing into dangerous green slits. Like hell she was going to let him get away with that!
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 10:49 am

"Funny, they don't belong to you either woman" he said in his thick Russian accent as his violet colored eyes narrowed behind his shades.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 10:52 am

"I have intentions of giving them back though," she said, her velvety voice having a steel edge to it. You could tell from her accent she was English - from London. The distinct tange to her words and the way her t's were only half pronounced.
"Hand them over."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 10:54 am

Vladimir laughed a cold laugh. "Now why would I do that? After all, it is against my nature to give something back that I have obtained for myself and not even a pretty face will convince me otherwise" he said as he took out his swords and charged at her, intending on stabbing her in the same way he did to the thugs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 10:58 am

Faiths wings unfolded in a matter of seconds as she leapt into the air, dropping her burger on to the floor just where the man put his foot. He would either slip or fall trying to stop himself from slipping on it.
"Now, now pretty faces are better than big ass heros kicking your ass and dragging you to the police after it as well."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 11:00 am

Vladimir flipped backwards just as he stopped on the burger so that he would avoid slipping and jumped from building to building to get up to where she was. He then jumped off the building rooftop and slashed at Faith with his long sword Impaler followed by a stab with his short sword Stabber.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 11:08 am

Faith simply moved her wings and angled them higher to a place without a landing so he couldn't reach her.
"Not a nice way to treat a girl you know," Faith smirked as she glanced to the bag of diamonds. She whisked her wrist before there was a rumble as a vine shot up through the floor below him, it curled around the diamons and shot further into the air to where Faith was hoovering. She then plucked the bag from the vine and swung it like a hypnotising clock.
"There we go."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 11:10 am

Vlad narrowed his eyes at her and clenched his teeth in anger. He then looked around and noticed a nearby. He braced his muscles and picked up the car, though had to strain to do it. He held the car about his head and threw it at Faith. However, as he threw it at her, he jumped onto the top of the car and waited to slice at her with his sword when he got in close.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 11:19 am

"Now now that's not very nice!" Faith giggled as she again swooped out of the way of the man. "Now...I'm going to return these lovely diamonds... and I advice you...you get out of here before I turn into a bitch," Faiths eyes narrowed as she swooped down the edge of the building, her wings carrying her around and tot he door of the robbed store before handing them to the police.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 11:20 am

Vladimir jumped off the car and landed next to her. He quickly went went for a front flip and attempted to drive his heel onto the top of her head.

(He has Strength 3 so I imagine it would hurt a lot if it hit you)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 11:24 am

((My power grid hasn't been done yet XD ))

Faith winced slightly as she was thrown back from the hit into a wall. She groaned, picking herself up from the rubble.
"I'm telling you, you shouldn't go down this road," she spat out some blood. where was Pain when you needed him? She wiped the blood from her top lip as the humans ran off in all directions, the police calling for back up.
"Now why don't you just cool the hell down!?" she asked, her eyes flashed a cold green as a blizzard began around the man.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2009, 11:27 am

Vladimir's right eyebrow raised up in surprise when a blizzard appeared around him but he shrugged it off and charged at her. "You interfered with me and when someone does that, there are consequences" he said as he jumped and spun his body around, his arms outwards, causing him to spin his swords around. He looked kind of like a human cyclone or a drill when he spun around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top