The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:33 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Terrance Adams I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Terrance Adams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terrance Adams Empty Terrance Adams

Post by NorthAmericanDeer March 25th 2016, 9:43 pm

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Rupture
Title: N/a
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165
Blood type: O Negative

The Looks

Picture:

The Legacy

Personality: Terrance is socially inept, and is prone to speaking his thoughts completely without hesitation. He’s what somebody would consider too honest, a trait most criminals wouldn’t desire to have. He’s a terrible liar even when he does try. He doesn’t dislike people, but he doesn’t mind hurting, or, to an extent, killing them to get what he wants. When doing tasks, he prefers to do them individually or in small groups. His main goal is to earn money and power, both through enhancement of his superpowers and strength in reputation. He wants to have luxury, and ‘live large.’ Even then, he wants to earn the money and will refuse to take handouts unless it’s needed.
History:Terrance was born to a rather rich family who could often afford more than the necessities. His father was a soldier for a criminal syndicate. He didn’t see his father often, but also rarely saw her mother due to working archaeology jobs that required to be away for long periods of time. Thus, he was left to his own devices, and it was unsu he would get into trouble. Despite having access to money, he didn’t want to take money from his parents. He wanted to earn his money by himself. He started out simple, selling small amounts of drugs for a dealer. He quickly began selling larger amounts of them, especially at his school. Terrance was rather odd when he interacted with others. However, he became popular at parties for what he sold.
Terrance felt that he was doing pretty good for himself. That was until he was caught be an undercover officer. He always made sure to be careful, but was caught anyway. He didn’t see a way out of his case. However, the judge was lenient, and said he wanted to help a ‘good teen in the wrong crowd.’ His parents were extremely upset at what he did, but glad he wasn’t in serious trouble. He graduated from high school, and his parents offered to pay for college. He instead just grabbed his things and said, ‘No thanks, I don’t want a handout.’
Terrance was left with little wealth. He went back to selling for the same dealer, but his dealer was taken off the streets. With a loss a contact and unwillingness to work with a different dealer, he lost a lot of his money, and wasn’t able to find many jobs. He worked at a fast food place for a short time. He quit when his powers appeared.
One day, Terrance had left his job and walked down the street quietly. It was dark, and walking alone made him an easy target. Three thugs walked up to him, telling him he needed to pay if he wanted to continue on. He refused, getting in the leader’s face. They pulled a knife from their pocket, swinging at Terrance. He put his hands out so he wouldn’t be hit in important organs, but he just heard a loud noise. He turned his head and saw the robbers holding their ears. Terrance continued, watching them as they fell to the ground. He realized what he was doing, and tried to do it harder. He stared silently when they stopped moving. They were dead. Terrance stepped over them and continued walking. He called his job and quit, saying he’d talk the next day. He understood with what he just did, he could do more than just salt fries. He wanted to make money quick. He wanted to own the game.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers
Power 1: Sound-based power: Terrance can create sound at different levels of loudness and frequencies. This can cause temporary hearing loss, to extended exposure causing permanent
damage, physical damage, and even death.
Power 2: Superhuman hearing: Terrance can hear sounds much better than other humans can. He can focus his hearing so he isn’t constantly hearing things he doesn’t want to. It should be noted that his ears aren’t damaged by loud sounds, but he can still feel the difference between sound loudness.
Weakness(es)
Weakness 1: Socially incapable: Terrance has terrible people skills. He is bad at making deals, and talking to people in general. He is also a terrible liar.
Weakness 2: Lavish lifestyle: Terrance has been raised in a rich lifestyle, and still hasn’t retracted fully from his old habits. He would barely survive if he was left in a situation in the wilderness.
Weakness 3: Prideful: Terrance is largely prideful. He will refuse to work ‘real’ jobs anymore, and will only accept handouts if it’s needed for survival.
Weakness 4: Physically human: Despite his powers, Terrance is still only human physically. He doesn't have extra strength or speed. He can't fight for hours or survive bullets.
Weakness 5: Fear of Heights
RP Mechanics
RP Mechanic(s): None
Items/Minions
Physical Priority
Agility 2
Endurance 4
Reaction 1
Strength 3
NorthAmericanDeer
NorthAmericanDeer

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-02-12

Back to top Go down

Terrance Adams Empty Re: Terrance Adams

Post by Rozmer March 29th 2016, 2:07 pm

Hey there Mr. Deer-Villain-Human-Sound-Man, you're like, totally approved and stuff...unless another staff person says otherwise...and stuff.
Rozmer
Rozmer

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top