The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_voting_barYo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_voting_barYo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yo ho. Yo ho...(Armsmen)

Post by The Grey March 28th 2016, 9:58 pm

As Kiva was entering the water, Dirk was climbing into the helicopter.  He would lift off, acting as an eye in the sky.  "Okay, big guy.  I have eyes on deck; count fifteen hostiles.  Engage at your discretion."  One of the pirates spotted the aircraft and opened fire.  The bullets mostly just clattered against the fuselage harmlessly.  Dirk pulled away but otherwise ignored them.

Distracted by the helicopter and the whir of its engine, a group of pirated failed to notice the Hispanic giant of a man.  Wielding only his axe and bowie knife, he rushed them.  The first man took the axe blade in his chest, heart carved open.  Follow through allowed Guerrero to pitch the broken man away, freeing his blood-stained weapon.

The next man caught a knife to the neck.  As the blade tore free, the dying pirate cluched his neck, vainly trying to hold he blood in.  His ribs shattered as the mercenary's boot connected and suddenly the pirate was flying backwards, ragdolling into the pirate behind him, the latter trying to train is AKM knock-off on Guerrero.  He got free only in time for an axe to cleave his skull.  Grody.

"Three down," Guerrero said into his comm. Stowing his close range weapons, the large man drew his pistol. The deck had been covered with various crates and boxes, all empty. They provided cover for the large man as he began to maneuver toward the next batch.

"Impressive, but Fishy is still leading." Dirk had just counted the motor boats now manned by bloodstained carcasses; he saw the next man pulled into the water, saw blood mix with the water, then saw the body heaved back up to be tallied later.

Swinging back over the deck, Dirk scouted out the next bunch of pirates. "Four just around the next corner, right side." The big man stepped into a turn, squeezing the trigger on his 1911. Each man fell in turn as eight bullets ripped through them. "Six," came Dirk's warning and instinctively knowing what that meant, Guerrero drew his his knive and threw it as he turned. It caught him in the throught.

"What's the count now?"

"All tied up."

Meanwhile. the boaters had noticed their losses beyond the freighter and began to speed up, hoping to keep whatever had been slaughtering them from boarding any more vessels....

The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 31st 2016, 7:49 am

Kiva sensed the growing fear of the pirates, but the promise of loot held some sway over the attack group. It was time to switch from subterfuge to shock and awe. She deftly exits her bulky power armor and has it hover underwater, and she sprang up into the middle of the boats.

Like a great shark, she leaps out of the water and gleefully sinks her teeth into an unsuspecting pirate, ripping out the arteries to maximize blood flow. She then plunges her knife into the man's rib cage, reaches in and rips out his still beating heart, arteries still connected to the organ. She takes a bite out of it and shows it to all the wide eyed, literally heartless pirate's comrades. She shouts some choice words in Azlanti, to complete the intimidation.

The sight of a monstrous merefolk doing the Mortal Kombat worthy fatality would likely evoke panic, fear or frenzy. Either way, Kiva doesn't bother staying in the middle of the crowd- hopefully some fool might start shooting her way wildly, causing some collateral damage, but she would rather telepathically see it unfold than with her own eyes. She jumps into the water after the brutal display.

Kiva returns to her suit and turns on the telepathic range extender, letting her communicate directly with her comrades. The telepathic message itself carried the faint sensation of the thrill of the kill, and the taste of blood for Dirk and Guerrero to share in. "...Is this all these pirates are capable of? Do they not have any worthy warriors among their ranks?" She boasted, seeking a greater challenge.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey March 31st 2016, 10:10 pm

"I have to agree," Guerrero said over his comm. With a twist the sound of a man's neck shattering filtered over the device. A trio of pistol shots followed as he finished the last of his boarders. "This is just unsporting..."

"What'd you expect?" The black huey swung down and the large man climbed aboard. He grabbed his .50cal from the back of Dirk's seat. "They're just a bunch of poor saps."

The helicopter flew out, Guerrero setting up his sniper rifle and taking aim at one of the still moving boats. By now the pirates were in disarray, turning into a full retreat. The sniper took aim at the lead boat.

"Still," Dirk continued, keeping the bird level. "We need to make a name for ourselves before the fun work starts to come our way. This is advertisement."

The Barrett's barrel retracted as it fired. The lead boat slowed as the pilot died, his body falling on the throttle. Lucky. "Bring us low in front of them," Guerrero ordered. A low flying helicopter would force the retreating men to slow down, making them easier targets.

"Got it," Dirk said, tilting the aircraft forward. The pilot licked his lips, confused. "Why do I taste tin foil?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 2nd 2016, 12:24 am

After the battle, Kiva rejoins her allies at the home vessel. The power armor shoots out of the water and high up into the air, before allowing Kiva to power-land on the deck.

The power armor made Kiva look alot bigger and taller. With a mechanical hiss she removes her helmet, pouring out water.

"I have done as you asked. The dead remain in their boats ready to be collected... Though the lack of a champion among them has made this day... incomplete." She said telepathically, conveying a sense of dissatisfaction. The fish girl was a warrior down to her blood and bone.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey April 2nd 2016, 11:22 pm

The huey rested on the pad.  Black bags were stacked inside the craft.  More were being carried from the front of the ship by Guerrero.  Bodies of the dead to be traded for coin.

"I'll look into finding more exciting work after delivering our catch." Dirk indicated the mounting pile of body bags. A grizzly sight to anyone unfamiliar with real violence.

The larger merc heaved his last two carcasses into the helicopter and slammed the hatch. "Still, work like this is consistent. It keeps food on the table."

"Among other such clichés," Dirk added, not really hiding his words. "Well, we'd better rendezvous without employer. Shame not to get paid for our work." Heading to the bridge, Dirk plotted his next course and the mercenaries set out, seeking fortune and glory...well fortune, maybe.

Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top