The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha)

Post by Bliss May 27th 2016, 5:27 pm

Very little of her current circumstance made Bliss happy, but her current level of telekinesis allowed her to fight back against the force of Travis. At one point Bliss put more importance in her ability as a telekinetic, but ever since she dedicated more time to things not related to being a competent super hero and more of a dabbling evil genius, Bliss could barely even beat teen pop stars. "This is a low point. Do you know who this guy is?"

"I've heard of him before. Danny beats him up right?" Sara pulled her arms down to her side, placing them on the ground. "She's around here somewhere." Both of Sara's feet rooted themselves, letting her begin to lift herself off the ground.

"How are you getting up?" The immobilized Bliss looked on as Sara from her seated position.

"I don't skip leg day. Now, Mr. Master, if you don't mind, we're going to have to ask you to leave." Even though Sara stood up against Alpha's force, she still could barely move forward, let alone control her powers.

"So where is your boss?" Dirt fled from Danny's hands as she smacked them together. "And what does he want? And why does it involve Bliss?"

A judgmental finger pressed into Ellen's shoulder courtesy of Ashley. "And where is your boss?"

"I just asked that. It was the first question."

"They haven't answered it- what was that?" The shaking of the walls and ceiling rang out. Danny and Ashley took their eyes off their prisoners for a minute to try and figure out the situation. "Must be Alpha. Trying to make Bliss look bad."

"How dare he take that privilege from Bliss."

The stock of evil supplies Bliss kept all ranged from power armor to the more subtle coding masterkeys capable of rewriting code in any source with administrators rights. She developed it with a grant from Congress to assist in a large scale means of resetting passwords and changing them remotely, but Bliss kept a copy of the mainframe for herself. The rest of her work room just held Bliss' powertools, computers, duct tape, ethernet cables and conductor wires, and Bliss' car keys.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha)

Post by Alpha June 6th 2016, 5:02 pm

”I’ll leave but only after I have what I came here for.” He responded, slightly annoyed that Sara was capable of fighting against his power, but that might have been because he underestimated how strong she was. Still, he could tell that she was struggling significantly, which meant keeping them from moving would not very difficult. ”So i’m going to d that thing where I tie you up and put you in a closet now.” Travis then said, quickly examining the room for some duct tape, and lo did he not find duct tape. He was haybe Bliss was planning to tie someone up with it, but things were as they were

”So this can go one of two ways. Either you two fight me, get roughed up anyway or we just skip that step and I tie you up...when I find the ducttape. Not exactly a win either way, but I guess that’s how the cards played out here.” Well, likely they would not coming along peacefully so Travis would have to throw them through a wall, or try to at least.

”He’s probably fighting that Bliss lady….I think.” Delta ended up answering, rather than just staying silent like Ellen would have wanted. ”Probably beating her up more than fighting though.” He shrugged as much as he could while being bound, though Ellen was using some metal to try and cut through the bindings, something to keep them out of those whole being captured category.

Meanwhile, Aaron was busy happening upon all of Bliss’ fancy toys. Most of them consisted of things he really wanted, though mostly it was some kind of key that Alpha really wanted, something that would be rather useful. ”Dunno what Alpha wants with these but tey might be useful.” He also took the ductape and what looked to be car keys, because...Aaron just really wanted a car it would seem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 6th 2016, 5:19 pm

Nothing Sara put up could keep her standing against the force Travis pushed into her. "This is going to suck."

Bliss could no longer tell if she resisted the telekinesis or not. All she knew was her body did not make any motion forward in several minutes. "It already sucks. I'm going to work out when we get out of this." Evil plans irked Bliss. "Hey jerk! That was my plan. Too bad you won't find anything for whatever your dumb plan happens to be. What is your dumb plan?"

Sara and Bliss both stopped struggling against the push, accepting they needed some outside help for their predicament. Off at the side of the room, Abby looked on, waiting for her minute to assist in the fight.

Danny cracked her knuckles. "This will do." Knowing her bonds would only last so long and with so much emphasis, Danny started duct taping Ellen and Delta from head to toe before stashing them in the hallway. "You don't need the closet. You can just hang out here with Ashley."

"I'm the jailor?" Ashley watched as Danny started to walk away.

"Just make sure they don't escape. Shouldn't be that hard." Danny turned around to give Ashley a quick reassurance, but left her unaware of any of the powers of the alphabet soup gang.

"Shouldn't we stay together?" An earnest suggestion came from Ashley as she stood with the prisoners between herself and Danny.

"If we take them with us, Alpha will just free them, and then it's just a giant mess." A look of approval barely crossed Ashley's brow before Danny turned around. "Make sure Ellen doesn't get sharp objects or she'll get out."

"How do I do that?" Ashley looked down at Ellen with a puzzled look.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 14th 2016, 6:14 pm

”I’m pretty sure i’ll find what i’m looking for.” Alpha responded, not bothering to go into depth about what his evil plans were. ”All you need to know about my plans is that they are evil, and whatever.” he casually waved off, waiting for Zeta to finish whatever it was they were doing.  Something told him that would take a few minutes, so he would just have to hold the two until then, unless he had to deal with others due to his own underlings incompetentce.

Meanwhile Delta and Ellen were being tied up with the power of duct tape, something that appeared to happen a lot with them. Ashley would be the person keeping watch over them, not that she would have to do too much work to keep them in check. At the very least until Ellen found a really sharp metal thing to cut them free with. ”Don’t think that was the smartest, just leaving you with us.” Ellen noted, Delta just struggling as if that would actually get them out of this.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 14th 2016, 9:47 pm

The role of prison guard felt strange to Ashley. Oddly, fighting new enemies became more established, but what happened after the fights, whether win or lose, always surprised her. "And why is that? Are you planning an escape?" Ashley walked over to check on Ellen. "It doesn't look like it's going very well for him. You don't look so free either." Danny gave Ashley the roll before she left, but Ashley felt no need to restrain any of the prisoners for now. "Now, you should go ahead and be quiet before I make sure you can't coordinate with anyone. Okay?"

Most of the noise in the warehouse died down. Given the lack of bragging from Bliss, Danny assumed Bliss either chased someone off and continued pursuit, or lost. Given the strength of Alpha and the general apathy of Bliss, her loss of a fight seemed most likely. A hand pulled over Danny's mouth and tried to pull her through an open doorway. Her lightning reflexes all rested within her bracelet, leaving her with only the fighting style of a cheerleader. It was enough to gut punch Abby with her elbow. "What are you-"

"Danny, Travis captured Bliss and Sara."
Abby leaned over, keeping her hands on her abdomen. "I thought you were one of the other alphabet people."

"So you were going to-"

"Douse them in chemicals and set them on fire."
Abby pointed to a stack of cleaning solutions as she showed her lighter.

"Wow, not was I was thinking." Danny turned to walk away. She needed to get back to work. "So, not what I was thinking. Calm down Abby."

With the minor delay out of the way, Danny made her way to the lounge as Abby pointed to. Turquoise energy would pulse around her wrist as a shield slowly summoned up around her forearm. "Alright creep, let Bliss go and just take a break from evil. We can even have cookies if you do." A cannon emerged from her right arm, about to unleash all the fucks Danny could give.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 26th 2016, 8:28 pm

Alpha turned to adress Danny, not exactly surprised to see that she was dannying about somewhere. Honestly, it didn’t feel like a villainous deed unless there was some manner of conflict involving Danny, so the whole thing now felt legitimate. She wielded what looked to be strange turquoise constructs, likely a power granted by that weird bracelet around her wrist. One looked to be a cannon, which would likely prove to be more dangerous than anything else they had conjured so far. ”I didn’t know cookies was another word for punches to the face.” Alpha noted with a smirk, not really feeling that giving up was something he wanted to do, so he went with a rousing fight. ”I’m not going to let Bliss go, instead i’m going to...beat you up I suppose the phrase is.” With that said, he unleashed a small telekinetic burst at Danny, more meant to throw them against the nearest wall.

Sure, he could just pin them against a wall but that wasn’t fun, so he would actually enjoy this little hero fight he was supposed to have.

”Sounds like she’s threatening to knock us out, or knock our heads off. Can’t really tell with Danny or her friends.” Robert noted, considering the logistics of the whole situation. He struggled a little with his bonds, but that did nothing more than make him struggle, which was likely amusing for her to watch. ”Maybe I should collapse the building, though that would probably just git Bliss money from some kind of super villain insurance.”

”That’s a thing?”

”Yeah, Alpha bought some incase that one Lucius guy or any other of his loser friends break his stuff.” While that was happening, Ellen was trying to chip away at the constructs with a sharp metal thing, likely scissors. It was working, though all that managed to do was get Delta’s arms free, which well….might have been good for them. ”Finally, now I can make really angry swipes at the air in her direction.”

”Smartass.” She sighed, rolling her eyes and flinging paper clips at Ashley, because those were a thing that were around.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 26th 2016, 9:13 pm

"You can help at any time you feel like it, Danny." Bliss tried moving away from the wall, but still felt no avail. "Not going anywhere."

"Don't listen to her. Just kick his ass Danny." Sara kept her body loose, trying to keep herself ready for a time to spring into action.

"That's what I was saying."

"Quiet. I have a fight to get to." And fight she did. Danny started off with enough of a cannon roar to make it sound as though she could tear down Charleston, but only a scatter shot came out. Each shattering shard hoped to try and disorient or blind Alpha, giving Danny an opening into his guard. If she could close the distance, the fight would end fairly quickly. And without much Bliss.

Ashley hovered nervously over the prisoners she was sentenced to watch. Her awareness offered no insight into the machinations currently underway with Ellen's evil plans. "Evil insurance is covered under most plans when you are insuring a business. Some people opt out of it, but there is actually a loophole in which you can bundle it with life insurance and fire insurance to cut costs. I can send you the spreadsheet in a few days once you all leave, and if you aren't in prison."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top