The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) Empty The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha)

Post by Bliss February 11th 2016, 5:58 am

Bliss kept most of her recent affairs in the best order she could. Most of her unnecessary subsidiaries changed hands to a number of proxy companies managed by Gwharr. Seeing as the caveman could not pick up a phone with breaking it or talk to someone without bits of foods showering, Bliss assumed he could not make any mistakes like selling off her goods. After a rather unfortunate incident, Bliss lost possession of her band Girl Alive! to a jerk. If that was not bad enough, the damages they caused would be mortgaged with everything Bliss owned. So far the band avoided major catastrophe, but Bliss knew Tyuki and her band would definitely cause enough damage sooner or later to cause billions of dollars of liability.

Now, Bliss' offices were smaller. She bought out an old warehouse in northern California and renovated it. She could not lose money she already spent, much to the chagrin of Ashley's book keeping. But, Bliss made it up to Ashley by putting a hot tub in her office. The warehouse floor housed a number of power armor Bliss built in an attempt to be a better crime fighter. Abby stuck post it notes on them to remind people not to eat things marked "Abby" in the refrigerator. Bliss still ate Abby's food. A few vehicles also sat within the wide open first storage room under the watchful eye of Abby who inhabited a small office looking out into the warehouse. Abby did not do much on days like these. She barely did anything on most days, but at least on other days, people showed up. Since the downsizing, Bliss only kept "essential people and Abby".

Right now essential people consisted of Bliss, Ashley, and Sara. Sara stayed below the floor in the heart of the complex. The basement housed Bliss' archives and super computers. The codes she developed and the encryption she used to pry into others lives all rested down in a very cold vault. Sara used her geokinesis when they moved into hollow out this area while Bliss ran wire and built the computers themselves. No one would ever know. Unless they read Mitsuko's fashion blog where Mitsuko posted pictures of the supercomputers with the caption "What are these? Are these what a VCR is?"

Bliss kept her office on the second floor of the warehouse in an office made from knocking out the walls of three different offices. Most of her office consisted of a computer lab along with a metal bench for a little welding. Along the back of her office she kept the less armored battle suits on a system of hangars. The black skirt and boots hung up perfectly with the mask, her winter suit with the temperature regulating tights looked just fine, and the under blue under armor for her armored suits never quite fit right, but at least she put a power suit over it. "Abby, I need some files." Bliss held the intercom button down.

"What on boss?" The past couple of days saw a change in Bliss being more, well, blissful. And that's bliss with a lower case 'b', not to be confused with Blissful, which is the exact opposite of what that word means in the wild.

"That Ghost guy. I want the files so I can see if I can use it to generate some kind of shielding for- well, it's hard to explain." Bliss sat in her chair with her hair pulled back with a white tank top and a black skirt with combat boots. "Get what you can in like fifteen minutes or so. That should be fine."

Ashley made her way across the floor wearing a pair of jeans and a T-shirt for the BlissCo softball team from two years ago. While Abby would try to dig through file after file, Ashley already pulled them all together. No need to rush, Bliss could always use time to think by herself. Ashley smiled at Sara as she passed by. The taller Israeli woman returned the smile from her hammock, strung up between the rental truck and one of Bliss' suits of armor she swore she was definitely going to use one day, wearing her hair pulled back and a green T-shirt with jeans.

Abby did not find work so relaxing. Bliss being bearable actually made Abby more stressed out, because one mistake could ruin everything. The nervous redhead began to dig through file after file, but could not come up with anything. She pulled her hair back to try and physically pull the stress from her body, but she only removed a few split ends. She let her hair fall down on the shoulders of her long sleeved shirt, juxtaposed to the shorts she wore. A knock came on the door, drawing Abby's eyes larger.

"Hey. Is Bliss around?" Danny stood in the door wearing her cheerleading outfit. "I'm supposed to be visiting elementary schools to read to kids, so if she isn't busy, it would be super cool to talk to her, like right now."

"Danny! Don't even start! You have no idea what's been going on and how bad things could get."

"Woah, what has Bliss been doing?!" Danny walked in and straightened a few files, tossing them on a chair.

"Oh god it's been horrible. She keeps calling me and being respectful. Like she'll ask for something, and when I give it to her, she'll say 'thank you'." Aby's eyes shook like twin suns teetering on the verge of collapse.

"Abby, you are weird A.F."

"She went out for lunch yesterday and asked if I wanted anything! I couldn't talk for twenty minutes. I just say here, shaking."

"Cool story. I'm going to go- yeah, not here." Danny turned and walked towards the basement, assuming Bliss would be within the depths of the complex and not above.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) Empty Re: The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha)

Post by Alpha February 15th 2016, 3:19 pm

Ever since gaining possession of the machine, Alpha had been examining the technical wonder for hours on end, wracking his brain to understand the thing with what knowledge he held. Despite how he looked down upon the person that had made this device, the work put into it was undeniably superb. Unfortunate that they didn't see the benefits within using it, beyond their own limited views at any rate. So him taking it, well would do nothing but good one he made a few modifications. "A shame the company took a sudden, unexpected plunge however." Alpha noted to himself with a smirk, likely already knowing about the rather underhanded tactic he had employed once he took the device. Having delved into the realm of hacking, well it became elementary to construct a virus that would reroute their funds to a place that...well only he could access.

What he would do with those now suddenly liquidated funds, well that was for another time but right now he had something else that was on his mind. This device required a few parts before he could really get it into working order, something that Travis did not have readily available. That situation within itself was not good, considering without said parts he would be left only with a nice oversized paperweight. That was when he looked into finding people that could give him said part, but then again that would require looking down so many lists, something that just gave him a headache thinking about it. "You going to look at that thing all day?" Omega's voice questioned, Alpha turning from his pet project to the male with a single raised brow. He found himself wondering how long they stood there. If anything, his brother gained his talent of appearing out of nowhere, usually to the affect of scaring the person they snuck up on.

"I was just done actually. Looks like I can't exactly make this thing useful until...well we get a few parts." Alpha noted, not seeing any need to hide anything considering...well he shared almost everything with Chris. If anything, he didn't look surprised but that may have been because of the whole Hive mind thing they constantly shared with one another. Having someone in your head all of the time may have sounded uncomfortable, but he had gotten used to the feeling years ago. It let a lot of things go unsaid, which was very useful for prying ears that always produced themselves at the most inopportune time.

"Sounds like another terrible heist in the making."  

"That assumption is not too far off actually." Travis replied with a smirk, standing from his squatting position to give his joints a good stretch. His body had begun to grow sore from being in the same position for likely hours.

"So who's the poor sap this time?" He asked, finding a seat within the small room and sitting down.

"An acquaintance of ours. I think duct tape and closets were involved the last time." That was all it took for Chris to understand who the person was, but something about that made him feel uneasy. Travis caught into that pretty easily, his smirk only growing into a subdued grin. "Don't worry so much Chris. I got this, i'm more than competent enough to deal with Bliss Fukuyama...or however you say that name." He casually waved off any threat.

"Well, if you say so. I'll just get anyone who's available to help out with this mission of yours. I'm sure Aaron would like the excuse to cut loose a little." Which he definitely would, considering the males personality. That was when Alpha's phone began to ring, the tune being something from a popular song that Chris had chosen as the ringtone. Travis didn't really care for it, but he couldn't be bothered to change it now. "Wonder who that is." Chris noted with a tone that suggested they already knew.

"Don't even say it." With that said, he pressed the phone to his ear. Omega would do the rest of the planning.

--

"You know, I expected a lot more out of a compound." Travis said, examining the warehouse from a distance . Just straight up attacking would have been...well stupid, something that Alpha liked to believe he wasn't. So a more covert tactic would have to be used, or maybe he would just break things in a more interesting way. Ideas were flowing through his skull, however nothing stuck. Aaron had come along with him, because he always came along, Ellen decided to join the party as well though why Delta came along was another story.  

That story being he had no clue why.

"That place is looking pretty...crappy. You sure this warehouse is owned by Bliss?" Delta asked, keeping an eye on the prize.  

"Well that's what my informant said, but I'm beginning to question it." Alpha noted.

"Well something important must be in there. I mean, there's that Danny chick, right there." Well, there she was.

"Things just got a lot more interesting." Travis muttered to himself. "Well, lets move in."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) Empty Re: The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha)

Post by Bliss February 15th 2016, 6:52 pm

"Bliss!" Danny yelled to the inanimate objects, unaware of the absence of anyone else in the vicinity. "Bliss! I need to talk to you about that thing you told me was a stock tip but was actually dumping stock on me to fail so it would hyper escalate yours. I wanted to tell you, dick move!" The lack of responses, or movement, drew Danny through the server room and towards a staircase leading upstairs. "I understand my trust is almost never ending, but still, it's not as never ending as your greed so-" A stack of papers fell to the ground, scattering at the feet of Ashley and Danny.

"She isn't greedy. She is ambitious and avaricious."

"Avaricious means greedy."

"They are similar, but one sounds better."
Ashley leaned down to pick up the journal, collecting it into the manila folder.

"I need to talk to her- about things."
The rest of the files made their way to Danny's hands.

"I heard. Why don't you help me get these things to Abby so she can stop freaking out."
With the folder refilled, Danny stood next to Ashley, standing about an inch over her. "I'll take you to Bliss after that and we can see whether or not Bliss did anything- um."

"Illegal."

"Compromising of friendship."

Danny and Ashley continued through the outer hallway towards the front door of the warehouse. "Wow, so you're the reason Bliss isn't in jail."

"You have no idea."

Abby printed off a few documents to fill a third folder. The smell of coffee gave Abby a little sense of relaxation, but the frantic hustle kept her nervous. As her awareness heightened, Abby began to turn through the wheels that all of this was merely Bliss' way of creating an even more hostile environment in which Abby would fear losing the nice Bliss and resorting to the meaner one. Whenever Bliss just started angry, Abby could not get any worse of a response, so it caused Abby to get lazier, but now, Abby scurried about on the other side of the warehouse than Ashley and Danny. All of this was clearly in Abby's head though.

"Yeah, I'm totally messing with Abby to make her work harder. It's brilliant right?"

"I don't know. That girl is pretty stressed if she isn't lazy, but I think she is actually good at things."
Sara rested back on the couch in the lounge, reporting the immediate whereabouts of nothing happening back to Bliss through the receiver of her phone. "She just turns invisible, so whenever she becomes useless, if she's in the right spot, she'll be useful."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

The Heavy Weight Belt Doesn't Match Your Outfit (Alpha) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 25th 2016, 8:55 pm

Normally, alpha would have favored a more stealthy approach, but then again that was if they were storming somewhere with impressive security. This place however, well calling it quaint would have been kind. However, there was something that Bliss had that he wanted, and so he would go after it regardless of what stood in his way. He was confident that force could work well enough should anyone try to stop him, and so he went along with the little plan that was brewing within his skull. Making  sure no one of consequence was around, he just sort of opened the front door of the warehouse, not really seeing the need of knocking it off of its hinges like some kind of brute. "Actually not that impressed with this." Zeta noted, likely just feeding into his own desire to hear himself talk. Something that Alpha just got used to a long time ago.

"I wouldn't take her lightly however. We don't know what she's capable of, so be prepared for this to be some kind of front." He warned, despite how much he wanted to dismiss things as they were. Underestimating someone, well that never really worked out in the end.  

"So..what do we do about Danny and her friend?" Delta would ask, burying his hands into his pockets and looking around.

"We beat them up, duh." Zeta answered, though Alpha  not responding was all the confirmation they needed.  

"Okay everyone, let's split up." He would have preferred to go alone but in the end he had Zeta at his side as likely he wanted a rematch against Danny for whatever reason there was within his head. So they would break off into two teams, one with him and Zeta, Ellen and Delta likely doing whatever it was they wanted to do. Maybe Ellen wanted to beat Danny up too, which just meant a problem.

Not quite planned for but not really something they couldn't deal with was them walking into what looked to be a lounge of some kind. "I don't know who you are but I have a feeling i'm not going to like you." he noted turning his attention upon Abby as he stepped into the room. "Anyway, I'm looking for Bliss and I'm hoping you might be able to point me in the right direction."

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 25th 2016, 10:23 pm

Bliss often wondered why everyone else in the world did not quite get how ahead the curve she was with business law. Many times she just went ahead and acted as though the laws she knew would be changed in several years were already enacted like that. The ways she saw it, acting like the laws changed kind of felt like being a civil rights leader. Except, the only thing civil was her money. And she had a right to it. Good job Bliss. You do you.

Sara put the phone down a while ago and just got back to enjoying her down time during the 'transition', as Bliss called it. She could call it whatever, as long as it helped Sara fund her digs in the future and allowed her to read up on celebrity gossip, Sara would be happy to it. It made her feel even better since Abby did not come around to bother her about things every so often, but knowing the root cause of the absence did cause a problem. "Abby, are you still looking for-" It did not take much of a keen eye to spot the break in when it came busting into the lounge. "You're in the wrong place of the wrong place. Maybe you are looking for somewhere more suiting to your styles?"

"Sara, they're villains." Abby came out of invisibility to drop the clue before returning to her stealthy state and grabbing a fire extinguisher.

"I know Abby. I just want to see if things can go peacefully before they have to get rough."

"Hold on Ash." Danny forcibly grabbed Ashley by the arm and pulled her back as she caught sight of Theta and Delta. "Go grab a roll of duct tape and find a closet. I have unfinished business."

"I think you're being a little hasty. We do need to fight these two, but I don't think we roll out the duct tape and indefinite imprisonment next to mops so quickly." Ashley put her dukes up and felt her telekinesis in her knuckles. She started to develop this little style while practicing with Danny. It sent Danny to the ER, but at least she got a cast for her friends to sign for a little while. "But, yes to the two of you, I would tell you to leave and stand here for a minute, but that leaves you with too much time to attack, so I'm going to just throw you out of this place!"

"Way to go Ashley. No lame jokes or bad puns. Just being badass." A turquoise sword came down Danny's arm as she shot towards Ellen. "Wrong decision of your life!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 29th 2016, 5:50 pm

"Well I'm a villain, so breaking into places I don't belong in is par for the course." Alpha noted with a shrug, vaguely aware of the invisible woman but not making any immediate action against her. "Things don't have to get rough however, just point me in the direction of the angry telekinetic woman with a pension for lawsuits." He then added, sure they wouldn't want any kind of fight to break out, considering that...well he would probably just throw them into walls with his mind, and that hurt like a bitch.  

Meanwhile Ellen found herself being confronted by both a Danny and an Ashley well Robert was there but no one cared about that guy, except himself anyway. Ashley looked pretty ready to fight, but then again Robert found himself....unwilling to do any of the fighting. "I don't feel right hitting a girl."

"Y..you're serious now, aren't you?" Ellen asked, blinking a couple of times and looking to the male with a look sharp as a knife.

"Well yeah. They're just so...soft."

"You’re being really creepy right now. Like...Travis and the video cameras level creepy." She noted, though that only made him look even more awkward, averting his eyes to the floor as she turned her bracelet into the usual segmented metal weapon. This was brought up to defend her against Danny's attack, the sound of their clash ringing out as she shifted her weight in an attempt to use the girls weight to throw her off guard, before breaking the weapon apart within her hand to form something like a weapon to wrap around her leg and trip her up.

That left Robert to fight Ashley, or rather try not to fight her. "Can we...um...talk this out?"

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 29th 2016, 7:30 pm

"Maybe being nice has back fired." Bliss began to question her methods of leadership as she tossed a file on the table. "I guess it's time to take this up with HR." The dial tone on the phone buzzed out while bliss dialed up an error response. She knew the number was correct, but how did she switch the phone back to in network calling? "Fine, I'll just walk." She zipped up her hoodie and walked to the door.

An earthen barrier rose to block the passage of the duo from any path other than the one behind Sara. "Par for the course? Hope you brought a nine iron. These links are a little rough at the traps."

"What are you even talking about?" Finding her escape cut off, Abby spoke from her invisible form.

"Par for the course is a golf reference, I'm- go back to being invisible." Sara squared her stance and got herself ready to make with the earth bending. "I'm afraid Bliss is busy right now, so I'll be taking messages." The crack of her knuckles rang out with a twinkle in her eye.

A hint of turquoise broke against a tide of metal. To be expected, but Danny planned on overpowering Ellen into a wall. Her plan dissipated the weapon, but failed to shatter the metal. It merely faded out, and then made itself pronounced around Danny's legs. A quick jerk pulled Danny off balance and put her on the ground.

"Not nice!" Feeling the rage of a thousand human resources meetings flow through her finger tips, Ashley shot a wave of energy towards Ellen, hoping Robert would stand there looking confused. "Stay sharp Danny. We'll take this brat down and then find her boss to politely ask him to leave."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 14th 2016, 7:18 pm

So they weren't going to bring him to Bliss. Travis wasn't wholey surprise by this, so he only shrugged as the earth barrier blocked their likely only means of getting to Bliss, unless he had no idea how this building worked. "Sorry, this message isn't for the underpaid frumpy secretary." He snarked, shifting slightly into what looked like some manner of combat stance, motioning with a hand to unleash a telekinetic pulse throughout the room. Anything in it's way was violently thrown about, s Zeta made sure he was standing behind Alpha to avoid being tossed around too, because...well he knew what it was like to be thrown around.

Ellen had managed to thrown Danny to the ground, having the weapons within her hand quickly snap back into a blade shape, before aiming to throw a foot into her stomach. All would have gone according to plan, however she was thrown into a wall via a telekinetic attack launched by one Ashley. "Rob, stop being useless and punch someone!" She yelled, pushing herself to her feet as quickly as someone thrown against a wall could, straightening her hair with a motion.

"But.."

"None of that crap. Now do the whole violence thing, or I'll be sure Alpha hears about how you're not doing what he told you to do." She said, pointing a finger directly in his face, almost forgetting about the fact they were in the middle of a fight. "I swear, Luke can beat people up better than you." She then growled, quickly flicking her wrist and sending the metal to snap out at Ashley.

Last edited by Travis Masters on April 13th 2016, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 14th 2016, 8:00 pm

A couch flew across the room, shaking the foundation of the wall and dropping the large piece of furniture in the wake of Sara's position. An earthen shield broke the force, but still kept her pinned under the weight. A little help pulled the sofa from Sara. "Why is it so loud down..." The door opened to the agitating voice of Bliss. "Nope. Not happening, don't even want to hear about it."

"Let's just capture the king so the pawns lose too." Sara stood up, brushing her jeans off.

"I'm just going to start throwing and whoever gets hurt deserves it." A large force attempted to grab Zeta and hit Alpha with him. "Pawn takes king!"

The force of Ellen hitting the wall brought a smile to Danny's face as she put her hand back to push herself up. "Good job Ashley." Danny and Ashley took the opposite approach of Ellen and Rob by returning high fives before turning back towards the bickering duo.

"This should be done pretty early, but we need to do something other than duct tape and a closet. That is pretty shady." Unfortunately for the duo, Ellen fueled herself with rage. And she had a lot of it. And it showed with the pop of her metal bar into Ashley's gut. The gut shot brought Ashley to her knees, but got Danny off her feet.

"Not nice!" Danny flew forward to throw a punch right into Ellen's stomach. "I'm going to send you to prison forever, but first I'll tell you every reason I can think of for why you aren't that great!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 13th 2016, 5:38 pm

With Blisses appearance, Zeta was lifted and thrown into Alpha knocking both over. ”Aaron, get your ass off of me.” he growled, shoving the male off of him with a great push, causing them to stumble into what looked to be an overturned chair. His glare then snapped to Bliss, as the couch began to rise from the ground. ”We’re playing chess now? Guess i’ll need to step up my game.” With a flick of the wrist the chair would be sent hurdling towards Bliss, with the intent to knock her down to the ground.

”So there’’s no punchline?”

”I couldn’t think of a good one.” Alpha responded with a shrug.

”I swear, you’re useless..ooof.” She snapped at Delta before receiving a nasty punch to the gut, all of the air being knocked from her gut. Nervously they looked around, tapping their foot before seemingly actually making a decision that wasn’t sitting around. Stepping forward he would attempt to grab Danny by the shoulder and make use of the fact he was slightly stronger to wrench her away and prevent her from hitting Ellen anymore, as well...he likely already had enough problems.

"I'm going to have to ask you stop hitting each other."

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 13th 2016, 11:54 pm

Who would even think of throwing a chair at someone? Watching Alpha and Zeta crawl over each other left Bliss rather full of herself. It did feel pretty good. It never crossed Bliss's mind once, but the only thing coming across her face could easily hide inside of the crevices of her smile lines. "I'm guessing this should get taken care of easy enough. Tell me, what exactly is your dumb plan supposed to revolve around? Cause now it involves duct tape and police."

Sara looked on as Bliss gloated, watching the chair soar through the air. A telekinetic blast formed up from Bliss, but paled in comparison to the shot thrown in her direction. Bliss hit the ground as the chair knocked her to the ground. Angered by the treachery, Sara took it in her own fists to get even. "There's a punchline."

It would take more than a tap on the shoulder to stop Danny. "You need to leave. Not everything needs to involve you losers and your loser team." Danny snapped her knuckles and started to reach towards her bracelet to turn up the heat. "Alright Ashley, keep beating whatsherface and I'll-"

"He asked us not to punch each other." Ashley tapped her finger to her chin.

"They're breaking in and stealing stuff! Well maybe. Are you?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 27th 2016, 6:10 pm

”I’d be a terrible supervillain if I told you that. Just know i’m probably going to steal something, which is probably not good for your...company.” Zeta looked annoyed by being thrown around, but Alpha as always was the one keeping their cool. ”But it is really nice that you’re getting the tape ready for yourself. Saves me so much work.” With that being said, Zeta threw a fireball aimed at Bliss, likely just meant to throw her off as Alpha would unleash a pulse of telekinetic energy meant to make getting through much easier.

”Wow Rob, you really suck at this, surprising no one!” Ellen groaned, making Delta furrow his brows.

”Who do you think I am, Aaron?” he responded, sounding slightly off put by the sudden statement, reaching to grab Danny and pull her back. He hadn’t made any real violent attempts towards her, just some that were meant to get her away from beating up Ellen.

”Can you just beat these two up already? We’re way behind whatever schedule that Alpha has.” Quickly getting to her feet, Ellen aimed to kick at Danny in the stomach.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 27th 2016, 11:19 pm

Most of the coordination between Bliss and Sara rolled down with Sara's punch against Travis' face. It remained large and unaccounted, but not the outcome Sara openly hoped for. A blast of fire shot past her face, barely missing Bliss. Just as Sara turned around, she felt the unflinching pull of telekinetic force pull her towards the wall.

Both Bliss and Sara found themselves pressed against the wall, struggling to gain back some ability to fight under the duress of the force. "I forgot he was a telekinetic." Sara flinched her cheeks as she tried to pull against the force.

"I forgot the other one was actually useful." The fireball succeeded at distracting Bliss for long enough to allow the force to pin her to the wall.

"Can you get us out of here?" Just enough of Sara's strength allowed her to bend her neck to face Bliss.

Bliss clinched her fist. "I've been trying. I need a distraction."

A telekinetic pull grabbed Danny, pulling her off of Ellen. Ellen took advantage of the situation, landing a shot right in Danny's gut. "Guh! You suck Ellen!" Danny went down to one knee as Ellen stood over her.

"Hey! We were talking!" A new telekinetic force appeared behind Ellen, pulling her away from Danny and slamming her into a wall. "Arrest her Danny! She can't even keep the perimeters of this discussion."

"In a minute-" Danny went up to a wobbly stance. "She it me really hard, but I'll put a lid on this." The turquoise glow of her bracelet lit up around her forearm as she stepped up. Danny would try to wrap Ellen and Rob up with turquoise bands to keep them more docile. "That should make talking more easy. Right Ellen?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 27th 2016, 3:37 pm

”You forgot? Shame on you.” Travis tutted, keeping them there with impressive telekinetic pressure, while Zeta was feeling somewhat slighted by the whole someone forgetting he was useful thing. ”Okay Zeta, we were supposed to be stealing something, so you do that while I do this.” He said, waving the male off to where Bliss kept all the important looking science things. Because Bliss probably had those things, being the closet evil genius Zeta assumed she was.

”So I guess we can sit around here and talk until then. I mean, I doubt you have much to talk about aside from  being pinned against a wall, but we can make it work.” Well obviously he was just taunting them, but that was Alpha for you.

Ellen struck true, leaving Danny somewhat stunned as she managed to regain her bearings as  Rob pulled Danny away from likely beating her up. Unfortunate that Ellen quickly forgot that Danny could do more than fight really good, as they both were bound with what looked to be turquoise bindings. ”This doesn’t look good.” Robert said, looking around, mostly at what bound him as the very ground began to quake, causing the building they were in to shake some.

”Sounds like an earthquake to me.” His eyes turned towards the large crack beginning to form along the ceiling as well as the walls.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 27th 2016, 5:27 pm

Very little of her current circumstance made Bliss happy, but her current level of telekinesis allowed her to fight back against the force of Travis. At one point Bliss put more importance in her ability as a telekinetic, but ever since she dedicated more time to things not related to being a competent super hero and more of a dabbling evil genius, Bliss could barely even beat teen pop stars. "This is a low point. Do you know who this guy is?"

"I've heard of him before. Danny beats him up right?" Sara pulled her arms down to her side, placing them on the ground. "She's around here somewhere." Both of Sara's feet rooted themselves, letting her begin to lift herself off the ground.

"How are you getting up?" The immobilized Bliss looked on as Sara from her seated position.

"I don't skip leg day. Now, Mr. Master, if you don't mind, we're going to have to ask you to leave." Even though Sara stood up against Alpha's force, she still could barely move forward, let alone control her powers.

"So where is your boss?" Dirt fled from Danny's hands as she smacked them together. "And what does he want? And why does it involve Bliss?"

A judgmental finger pressed into Ellen's shoulder courtesy of Ashley. "And where is your boss?"

"I just asked that. It was the first question."

"They haven't answered it- what was that?" The shaking of the walls and ceiling rang out. Danny and Ashley took their eyes off their prisoners for a minute to try and figure out the situation. "Must be Alpha. Trying to make Bliss look bad."

"How dare he take that privilege from Bliss."

The stock of evil supplies Bliss kept all ranged from power armor to the more subtle coding masterkeys capable of rewriting code in any source with administrators rights. She developed it with a grant from Congress to assist in a large scale means of resetting passwords and changing them remotely, but Bliss kept a copy of the mainframe for herself. The rest of her work room just held Bliss' powertools, computers, duct tape, ethernet cables and conductor wires, and Bliss' car keys.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top