The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Chevalier Le Blanc I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Chevalier Le Blanc I_vote_lcapChevalier Le Blanc I_voting_barChevalier Le Blanc I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Chevalier Le Blanc I_vote_lcapChevalier Le Blanc I_voting_barChevalier Le Blanc I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chevalier Le Blanc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chevalier Le Blanc Empty Chevalier Le Blanc

Post by The Nekromonga October 11th 2015, 9:05 pm

Lady Hildeguarde Von Ravencroft
The Sword of Belgium

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Chevalier Le Blanc
Title: Duchess of Liege, 1st Sword of Belgium, Champion of King Philippe, Blade of the West
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

The Lady:

The Legacy

Personality:

Courage and Honor. Two words that define a noblewoman of noble upbringing and noble bearing, Hildeguarde Von Ravencroft has gained acclaim as her generation's finest swordsman and her nation's finest soldier. In person though, Hilde has a hint of lines and weariness in her young face, a life of discipline and obligation weighing on her, as she maintains a face of virtue. Deep down she is human like any other, craving a life and love of her own, and as a warrior craves for battle like the times of yore.

History:

The Ravencroft family has served as loyal retainers of the Belgian Royal family for generations- which means almost nobody has heard of them, period. The eldest daughter of the Ravencroft family line, Hilde grew into her role as soldier, leader and warrior with a preternatural skill. She became the national champion at 14 and was the European champion at 16, cementing her status as a retired master swordsman by the time she joined the military. It was on duty that indeed, her skills were confirmed to be superhuman, capable of feats no mortal could do. Her life has mostly been directed by her family and the needs of her country, and it was only in the sword could she find self-expression. She travels the world as a teacher of western martial arts, to instill the honor and virtue of old in a modern Europe, and if need be, demonstrate the might of her sword against injustice.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Master of Tactics, Martial Arts and Swordsmanship: Perhaps the quintessential modern day Knight, Hilde's entire life has been devoted to becoming a noble warrior without peer. A master of western fencing, wrestling and other martial arts, she is a deadly combatant in hand-to-hand, and away from the public eye, fully demonstrating superhuman reflexes and weapon speed. Combined with modern military training in weapons and tactics, she is a foe to be reckoned with.

Peak Human Conditioning: thanks to the presence of advanced medical technology, her strong warrior lineage and personal determination, Hilde has become conditioned to the heights of human physiology, in terms of strength, endurance and agility.

Technological Advantage: Hilde's weapons, armor and equipment are cutting edge military hardware, not available even to special forces. It was developed especially for her. She wears advanced combat armor that especially withstands firearms and melee weapons in equal degree, and wields a mono-molecular blade made of special alloys, with a energized sheath that maintains the weapon's edge.  She also has access to gadgets and back-up fire arms.

Weakness 1: Human Limitations Hilde, for all physical purposes is only human. She may have the reflexes but lacks the speed or supernatural power to catch bullets or fight full speedsters in direct combat.

Weakness 2: Blood Knight For all her noble stature, Hilde craves battle and enjoys stabbing people a little too much. She can be goaded to ignoring objectives when a good (and legal) fight can be had, and is very unhesitating to kill.

Weakness 3:My Country First Hilde is, in general, bound to serving the interests of her nation and her family, unable to have a life of her own.

Weakness 4: The Law first Being a decorated officer of a nation with high publicity, Hilde has little choice but to obey the laws and customs of the land. Doing otherwise could prove disastrous to her career and standing, not to mention her own psyche.

Weakness 5: Deep in the Closet Hilde has never wondered exactly why her arranged marriage to a perfectly fine man has not brought her joy. It's because she's a lesbian and hasn't had the time to even think about it. She'd likely end up very confused if she realizes it, and very ashamed if it came to public light.

Weakness 6: The Hero has loved ones Hilde is part of a noble family and is married. Threatening her family is a surefire way to get her to surrender. Think carefully before doing this.

Weakness 7: The Extremely Vague Soap Opera disease Hilde coughs alot if a fight gets physical and drags on too much, and also coughs during high levels of stress. She must spend a turn to compose herself with The Extremely Vague Plot Medication. (Placeholder weakness for future plot developments.)

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 2
Endurance 4
Reaction 1
Strength 3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Chevalier Le Blanc Empty Re: Chevalier Le Blanc

Post by Arcana October 11th 2015, 11:32 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top