The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHero of the Hour - Page 2 I_voting_barHero of the Hour - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Hero of the Hour - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHero of the Hour - Page 2 I_voting_barHero of the Hour - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hero of the Hour

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hero of the Hour - Page 2 Empty Re: Hero of the Hour

Post by Lotsofluck September 21st 2015, 5:40 pm

Except Alex wasn't facing the rock wall he had just created. He had his back pressed against it as he waited. He may not have been a super genius not even a regular genius, but he wasn't dumb. He had seen that guy just phase through things like a gas before and Alex was betting he was going to do it again. Why not? It had always worked for him before. He had a 12 foot slab of rock made of asphalt pressed against his back, arms at the ready.

As Carden reformed in front of him, Alex saw him. As Carden tried to grab him, Alex understood what was happening. As Carden attacked, Alex reacted.

He fell back on years of martial arts and a new found reaction time. He stepped forward as Carden did, ducking under the lunging hand. He came up with a uppercut aimed at the mans stomach, using his own momentum against him. Not that it matter with the amount of force Alex was bring to bear.

Lotsofluck

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker September 21st 2015, 6:28 pm

Carden felt the hit, the hit hurt. Carden wasn't completely reformed just yet so he was unable to react. So he took the hit and fell backwards with little resistance. Laying down on his back, he felt his ribs cracked and at the same time felt his healing factor begin to heal himself, resetting the bones in place. For now, he was immobile due to pain. Meanwhile, Lex retaliated and fired more lightning at the meta.

The suit monitored Carden's vitals and were immediately sent to Stryker, as well as video feed. Stryker sighed and looked at the vitals via his HUD and had his A.I activate and come to him. Once she arrived after a short few moments, using her flight from the suit replica of Strykers suit. Miles (Stryker) linked her directly to his brain, so any command he needs to send her, the message is sent instantly. Miles leaped off the building he was perched on and activated his thrusters, traveling at mach 3. He rised up into the sky, straight upwards to about several thousand feet above the ground into the sky.

At the same time Gideon began to fly straight towards where the meta and Carden were. Stryker aimed his railguns and marked the coordinates of where he last saw the meta and Carden. He suddenly dove and put his thrusters to max power, traveling at Mach 3 easily just by his thrusters and added on momentum from him falling straight down. Once he was within'  range to lock onto the meta, he locked in and fired his railguns again straight at his target and flew just behind the rail gun projectiles. Soon the railgun shots would hopefully hit his target. And a second after, Stryker would of done a super sonic punch straight into the meta's face if successfully done.

Meanwhile Gideon would attempt to fly in, and grab Carden. Picking up Carden and flying off in one quick motion. With the cover fire of Lex at the same time. If all goes according to plan.
Stryker
Stryker

Quote : "Life is about the good things, try and savor them before you lose those good things.."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Job : Procrastinator
Registration date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich September 21st 2015, 6:54 pm

In this this quite anticipated city it seemed once again another fight broke out out but before Coronel would jump in it seemed like he was more eager to watch and it was worth his time to do so. He studied the abilities of the people and kept them at a far enough distant so they would not recognize his face or catch wind of him being there. It was a thrilling fight to watch. No over excessive ability being thrown around. Simple bullets fired and super strength play, but the lighting was the only mega based ability he seen. It was like watching a boxing match with an unwanted visitor.

It was moments in... Water pipes were busting and gush water out from the ground. And giant slabs of rock were being thrown and picked up. He looked around and wondered where the other guy was but he could sense him and could tell he traveled underground behind his enemy. But to no regards did it work he was ready and he was able to make impact. The guy was lifted and was sent several feet back before crashing. His acquaintance then rushed to his aid, but now it was his turn until he saw a smoke line.

He looked up and followed the line to the point he seen a small spark in the sky. What ever it was it is high and he could not sense the presence of anything from it so it was out of his reach. He looked down and could tell the line and whatever it could be was right over the anticipated area of the fight.

It puzzled him what it could be but soon he would be forced to wait until what ever it was went away or came down. Not that he could not wait a few more minutes then attack what ever was left. And to his sight he could tell the two, girl and guy, had left to escape any further damage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotsofluck September 21st 2015, 11:33 pm

With a crack like thunder, Alex felt his punch connect. It was such a satisfying sound to make contact. Time was frozen for him as he absorbed the moment, the feeling. It was glorious. Time started moving again as Alex followed through with his punch, sending Carden a few feet back. Not the massive soaring he had hoped for, but it was enough. Apparently too much actually. Carden seemed to fall down hard. Alex paused, expecting a trap of some sort. He toed closer but Carden didn't seem to react at all. Alex had done it. The meta wasn't getting up anytime soon it seemed.

He couldn't celebrate his victory though as lightning crackled around him from above. Guess the energy chick was still doing just fine. Alex turned and leap over the rock he used as a barrier. He crashed through a rock wall without harm and next to a sedan. More lightning shots, this time closer. He ripped the doors off of the car, turned, and threw all in one smooth motion. Both doors sailed through the air like daggers. He was about to chuck the car at her too when he spotted something coming in from behind her. Alex squinted his eyes, trying to make it out. Too late he saw what it was.

"Shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt"

Too slow to move more then a few inches, the railshot slammed into his right shoulder/ pectoral and sent him skidding backwards down the street. He slide hard enough to cvarve a grove into the asphalte behind him. On pure instinct, Alex rolled to the left as he came to stop. He was trying to avoid a secondary missile that might have been behind first. Good idea as it turns out. Something more solid then a missile slammed into the ground right where he had been.

Alex got onto his feet, guard up now.
Lotsofluck
Lotsofluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Stryker September 22nd 2015, 2:52 pm

The ground was cracked and made a bit of a crater. After landing and punching a fairly large dent in the streets surface. Miles slowly raised and looked around, tagging targets and locking on to individual targets in the area. One being a more distant fellow, (Coronel) and the original person he was targeting as well, (That being Alex). Miles saw the meta (Alex) rise as Miles raised up as well. Looking around slightly, Miles noticed that there were people killed, the one thing Miles told Carden not to do, and he did the exact opposite. He began to regret his choice on working with Carden at this point. But, Miles needed to work with him to try and make his way to Lucius so amends can be made.

Miles looked at Alex and sighed, scanning his face he pulled up records of this meta, medical records, school transcripts, etc etc. and shook his head.
"Listen, Alex. I'm sorry for what our mutual... Friend has done. I'm going to try and sort it all out and try and compensate all of these peoples families to the best I can, Carden will see to proper punishment and consequences, he was on a mission for me and I couldn't let him fail it. In return he's murdered people, so I'll have to figure out a way to fix things.."

Standing there, Miles's suits weapons retracted back into the suit as he walked slowly towards Alex in a non threatening manner. Reaching to a small compartment in the suit he pulled a white card with only a phone number on it, from there he offered it to Alex saying, "If need be, you can contact me with this."
Stryker
Stryker

Quote : "Life is about the good things, try and savor them before you lose those good things.."

Number of posts : 45
Job : Procrastinator
Registration date : 2015-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotsofluck September 22nd 2015, 3:24 pm

Hands up and ready, chest still smoking slightly, Alex was ready for another round. The man rose from the crater, almost about ended up in another one when he started to speak. This new man said Alex's name, which froze him the spot. How the hell did Miles know about Alex?? It was enough to keep Alex at bay from sending this guy flying the hard way..

"You hired a murderer that killed everyone on this street! Without a second thought. If you wanted to help these people, then you shouldnt be working with the likes of them."

Alex pointed a finger at him, fuming with anger. He held the mans stare for a second then sighed.

"He killed alot of people today... and thats on your head. I don't want your fucking help if you work with the likes of him. Get out of here and don't come back."

Not much of a thread coming from a guy like Alex, but he did just take out the mans friend. He began to walk away, the adrenaline starting to wear off. Its been a long day. A long day indeed.
Lotsofluck
Lotsofluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top