The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
All That Glitters [invite] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

All That Glitters [invite]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All That Glitters [invite] Empty All That Glitters [invite]

Post by Artemis March 31st 2015, 1:41 am

Natalia looked deeply into the mirror of her private bathroom at Duval Corp. Carefully and skillfully Natalia applied make up to her face. Today was a pretty big today, she was speaking at a public rally today and once word got out that she would be there media swarmed to the location, long before she would even arrive. She had always talked a big talk when it came to her stance on meta-humans but other then  funding the anti-metahuman rallies she rarely spoke at them. She was cautious, when painting a target that large on herself she usually kept the live meetings to a minimum. That didn't mean she never appeared on TV and talked about her stance before. But live appearance by her where rare and she had been called out on it before, mostly by the same people who threatened her over emails. Well today she would prove them wrong by making one of these rare live appearances. She really didn't fear for her life, push come to shove she would drop the charade. But it would take the quite the extreme situation to cause her to do that. Her daughter Opal sat in the next room watching the TV. She knew what her daughter thought of these rallies, even if she never spoke out against it.

"You are more then welcome to come with me. Are you sure you don't want to go?" said Natalia, speaking over the TV, her eyes not leaving the mirror.

"I'm sure." shouted Opal.

"Honey you don't have to yell I am only a few feet away. Maybe you should turn the TV down." said Natalia slightly annoyed. She was greeted with silence but the TV volume did drop. After a few minutes her make up was done and she emerged from the bathroom.

"So how to do I look?" asked Natalia. Natalia wore a tight black pencil skirt and black blouse. She wore a matching pair of 6" heels and her hair like usual, hung down gracefully.  Opal turned her attention from the TV and smiled.

"You look fine mom, don't worry you have done this stuff before." said Opal with a smile. But Natalia could sense that Opal wasn't happy. Ever since she returned from LA she had been like this. No, ever since she mysteriously ended up in the hospital 6 weeks prior to that she had been acting strange.  It was different then before to. She had double checked, on the society side her shadows were not able to find anyone who was selling to her so it wasn't that problem. Now that she thought of it, Opal really only begun acting like this whenever she brought up any of the anti-meta human topics.

"Darling you aren't seeing anyone are you?" asked Natalia casually as she begun to prepare to leave for the rally. Natalia picked up a handgun, checked to see if there was ammo then placed it in her purse, rather be safe then sorry.

"W-what? No why are you asking?" said Opal, a bit beyond flustered. Was that really the problem? Natalia honestly hoped that was the problem and not anything more problematic..

"Anyway I'm going to head out. I should be home for dinner so if you want me to pick anything up just let me know before I get home otherwise I will just have something made. And for the love of god please actually let your bodyguard do his job ok? Don't run off on him, he is there to protect you." said Natalia. Opal replied with an unenthusiastic ok and Natalia couldn't see it but she was pretty sure Opal's eyes where rolling while she said it. Grabbing her hand bag she left the building to head to the rally.

----

The rally was on the other side of the city but a lot of her money when into this rally. Even for a rather large rally the amount of security was borderline ridiculous. Camera's flashed as her car drove up, even more went off when Natalia  exited her car and journalist wanted to get a scoop before the rally, barraging her with questions. Natalia simply walked up to the podium, ready to speak.

"I know it has probably been said but I would like to thank each and every one of you for showing up today. I would also like to apologize for my tardiness, I had some important business with my family to deal with before I came here." said Natalia, her voice sounding commanding yet regal as it boomed over the microphone.

"Today we are here to prove one thing. That we are not afraid and we will stand up to this menace known as meta-humans! Demented men and women run around causing so much pain and torment, thinking they can get away with it simply because they can. And what's worse is the self-proclaimed heroes who fight them. For every life these 'heroes' save, two or three more then injured or killed in the crossfire. We should not have to protect ourselves with so much security just to exercise our right of free speech. We should not have to be worried about what we say because if we say something a meta-human doesn't like they attack. Ever since the announcement of my presence at this fine rally, I received no less then 10 threats to my and my daughter's life. I shouldn't have to worry about my daughter loosing her life because I stand up for what is right. But we are powerless. No one here can lift cars on their own, run at the speed of sound or take a bullet to the heart. That is why now more then ever we need to group together and stand up to these meta-humans and say 'We are not afraid.' Together we can show meta-humans what we are capable of and regain control of our lives." said Natalia, not wavering once during her small speech. Once the speak ended she was met with applause and she took a seat next to some of the other speakers while the next speaker got up to deliver their speech.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

All That Glitters [invite] Empty Re: All That Glitters [invite]

Post by Stargirl March 31st 2015, 3:06 pm

Stargirl flies around the busy city of New York, frowning at the constant beeping of cars, and the yelling of the people driving those cars.  She hates loud noises, but she got used to the normal city noises.  They don’t scare her but she still doesn’t enjoy hearing it.  They call this city “the Big Apple,” but Stargirl doesn't know why, there isn’t a huge apple lying around anywhere.

The energy being boredly sits down on the torch of Lady Liberty, looking out across the city.  “So many buildings.. so many people..” She giggles softly, finding it nice to see a place where people flourish, despite how noisy they are.  Stargirl remembers the first time she’s been to a city, having spent the first few days flying into the city and immediately darting out at the sound of traffic.  She slowly learned that the beeping of cars is just what naturally happens in cities.

Stargirl flies away from the large green statue and makes her way to Central Park, where she lands in a field of blooming flowers, which caused her to smile and kneel down to look at them. “So pretty!” she lets out a soft giggle and the flowers seem to turn to face her, hungry for her radiant light.  She sits down and watches the flowers for a moment with a smile on her face until she looks up and notices the towering Empire State Building casting a shadow of her.  With a tilt to her head, Stargirl curiously stands up and begins to fly up to its peak.

There were many tourists on the roof of this great structure, looking through telescopes at the view of the city.  Stargirl lands amongst them, causing a few gasps of shock as the scantily dressed woman just randomly drops from the sky.  She smiles and waves at them, giving them a happy, “Hello!”  Some of the people just up and left at the sight of her, some waved back and resumed their day on the building.

One old lady walked up to her with a look of sympathy on her face, “You poor dear.. don’t you have any clothes?”  

Stargirl looks at her with a confused look and responds, “I’m wearing clothes, silly?”

“No child, you’re indecent.. here.. take my coat..” The nice old women slowly hands Stargirl a long, beige trench coat, “It’s the least I can do to help you, poor thing..” She smiles as Stargirl slowly puts it on and covers herself up, smiling back at her with thanks. “You’re welcome, dear.. God bless you..” She slowly walks off to the elevator and leaves.

Stargirl flies away from the building in her new coat, happy to witness such generosity and kindness form a complete stranger.  Her eyes blink as she notices the calls of a great crowd and looks below her.  She spots a mass of people, chanting in front of a speaker, there were flashing cameras all over the place.  The curious creature slowly descends down and floats casually above the crowd, looking at the speaker with a curious look on her face. “Hmmm?  What’s going on here?” She tilts her head slowly.
Stargirl
Stargirl

Quote : "Uhm... do I have to talk into this thing?" *Taps the mic* "Helloooooo?"

Number of posts : 30
Job : Everyone's favorite dumb blonde!
Humor : ...Huh?
Registration date : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 1st 2015, 12:26 am

Ah, New York. The once great city that had been reduced to rubble. A day that had not been forgotten was the day that this city was nearly wiped off the map. People still lived in fear. In fear of the likes of those responsible. In the aftermath of the city falling, people proceeded to blame metahumans for it because it had been one responsible for the destruction of the city. Even though it was metahumans that were also responsible for defeating the one responsible. Fear conquered rational thought and even those that had fought so hard to save this city had become enemies of the public.

Like scavengers discovering acarcass, a bunch of small time, insignificant criminals had flocked to this city in the aftermath of its destruction to lay claim to it. They got nowhere though for they didn't deserve to own this place. Not like Jacob Coleman, better known as Deathbringer. It only took him a day to overpower all of them and seize control of this city with hardly any effort on his part. Granted some might argue that he only owned half of the territory due to his arrangement with the resident known as the Lotus Queen, but Deathbringer considered that a mere technicality. One that could be dealt with at his leisure when the time came.

Today there would be a rally. One that had been organized by some rich local woman for the purpose of gaining support in the fight against metahumans. A lot of the meager scavengers, or the local gangsters were worried about this rally. People being united could lead to them getting ran out of town. Especially since they were working for one nowadays. Deathbringer decided to take action against this rally. A bold move with a lot that could be accomplished.

Before the meeting was set to occur, a bunch of gangsters were stationed in buildings near where it was set to occur. Some more would attend undercover as guests. In addition, the t-shirts that were supposed to be given to guests at the rally were replaced by identical copies that Weaver had produced. They were being given away to everybody attending. The undercover gangsters were told not to get one. Hopefully they would remember that order. If not, then forget them. This same thing was done to the outfits of some of the security guards. They would be of no issue once they were outnumbered by the army of gangsters.

The people slowly started arriving and the area became crowded. Deathbringer was watching from inside a nearby building as the stage hosted a large crowd before it. The speaker arrived and made her way to the podium. She begun her little speech. It consisted of the kind of stuff you would expect from someone that was opposing metahumans. They're dangerous and we should stop them. A bunch of stuff that's been said over and over again. While she was talking, Deathbringer received a message.

"Sir, everything's in place like you wanted it. When does the attack begin?" the voice came over the phone.

Deathbringer sighed before he would respond. These people were just so impatient. They didn't understand any aspect of his meticulously thought out plan. Just a bunch of violent savages. No wonder they were so easily reduced to mere servants of his. He picked up the phone and spoke into it. "Like I said before, when I give the signal. Until then stay in position." he said and hung up without waiting for a reply. He had no patience for their impatience.

The first presenter's speech would come to an end and she would walk away from the podium to take a seat. Deathbringer walked out of the building and started towards the podium himself. A couple of security guards spotted him and got in his way as he got close to it. It was probably wise of them to do so since he was dressed head to toe entirely in a black outfit

"Whomever you are, we need you to step back." One of them said as they held their hand up before him, their weapon present in their other hand.

"Can you show us your ID, pl-" the other one started to speak before suddenly stopped and collapsing. The other officer then collapsed right afterwards and Deathbringer walked over them to reach the podium. He stood before the crowd and began to speak. "Ladies and Gentleman, I'm sure you've heard a lot about how dangerous metahumans are, and well, it's true." he said and pressed a button on his phone. The armed gangsters started coming out and aimed their weapons at the security guards. Meanwhile everybody that had one of the t-shirts giving out was suddenly tied up and restrained. "Now that I have your attention, I have some things you all need to hear." Deathbringer said with a grin hidden behind his mask.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 1st 2015, 12:49 am

Travis adjusted the tie within the mirror, fighting with it until it was straight enough for him to be satisfied. ”So, what do you think?” He asked turning to look Omega directly in the eyes, smirking softly as the male standing across from him considered his outfit carefully.

”Looking handsome Alpha, hoping to impress someone?” he would respond with a chuckle, Alpha rolling his eyes before joining in that chuckle himself.

”If I didn't know any better, I would think you sound jealous.”

”Me? Jealous? No, never.” Omega said sarcastically, with a roll of his eyes, yet a smile always there.

”If you say so Omega.” Alpha chuckled pecking him softly before stepping back, turning and examining himself in the mirror. ”Get my siblings ready, they have a rally to attend.” He was there to be a speaker of all things, granted his being nonhuman was an interest twist within this whole thing.

”Try not to be too good, otherwise you might start a witch hunt.” He was teasing him, that much Alpha knew but then again it was something he could allow.

”I dunno.....”He pondered to himself wickedly, waving Omega off. With that done, Omega stepped out of the room and left Alpha to continue to prepare, spritzing one of those fancy colognes over himself before stepping out the door. Already his siblings seemed to be out, leaving him to get there on his own via a rather sleek looking vehicle bought for him. A brisk breeze would brush past his cheek, causing Alpha to shiver slightly as he looked to the sky with a small smirk. ”Today is going to be a good day.” The one driving him there would turn with a small smirk, cheery as always the little human was.

”Ready to go?” Colin asked dressed as fancily as he was.

”You know it.”

The security for the rally was insane, so much so that Alpha was slightly impressed. His position was not within the crowd, much like his siblings but he was actually one of the speakers today. It seemed that his funding this endeavor also meant that he would have the chance to speak upon this important issue. Death threats had been sent to him, via both telephone, email and just bricks chucked through his window, rather barbaric but it happened nonetheless. Press was there like he expected, snapping there pictures and expecting him to smile their way in that charismatic way that he always did, not that he answered any questions. They wanted to know things, and he was not too privy to answering anything, not quite yet anyway.

Soon enough he found himself on the stage, not center stage but there he was, with the masses looking over him and yet the speaker having not arrived yet. Time had gone by, around fifteen minutes and she had arrived, Alpha letting his eyes follow her before they would scan among the crowd for anyone of interest, familiar faces. Three of them, Zeta, Gamma and Delta of all people, the perfect insurance against metahumans attempting to kill him. Sure, appearances needed to be kept, but they did not take precedence over his life, not yet at least. With the speaker now here, she could begin to speak as was expected, diving into a speech that mostly covered what humans feared about metahumans. Not that he could blame them, as they were indeed something a frail race like humanity should fear.

Some could throw buses with ease, and others even move cities should they have the time to do so. In the end, her speech closed and he knew what he should do. Standing to his feet, Travis smoothed out his suit so that few wrinkles remained and looked out as the crowd would look back. An intimidating sight, but one that he had dealt with many times before, a crowd always had its fear factor. ”I know this is probably slightly cliché, and Miss.Duval has already been so kind as to do so, but I thank all of you for coming here today. ” Already he was working the charm that so many seemed to like him for, smiling to let those pearly white teeth shine. ”We all know why we're here today, and the reason is a good one. Metahumans are a threat.” he paused to let the statement flow through the air.

”Yes, many will argue that there are heroes that claim to champion the common people, but what they leave in their wake is mass destruction. Hundreds of thousands, to even millions, no even billions of dollars in property damage done yearly by these supposed heroes. I will not argue that their intentions are good, as that could very much be the case, but good intentions do not undo damage. These attempted heroic acts have even cost some people their lives such as the incident in New York of all places.” He paused as he heard sounds of recognition. ”Not only were metahumans responsible in it's destruction, but eight officers of the law were burnt to death by a supposed hero. Another reason for metahuman regulation, one i'm sure any sane person can agree with. I'm not asking for any manner of purge, but regulation needs to happen, otherwise only chaos follows. Thank you.” with that done, he would take his seat, yet it seemed that chaos indeed did follow, as a certain someone would step upon the stage.

Oh, he knew who this someone was, but that did not mean that Alpha had to like it. Of all places, this had to be the place he chose to show himself, not the smartest move on his part at all. His eyes would fall over those that had appeared with their weapons, aiming them at the guards as if that gave him any safety, but he was already telling Zeta what to do. Sure, Deathbringer knew who Zeta was by his mask, but there was no mask for him now, so that made this next part even sweeter.

Like a net his mind would stretch out, encompassing the minds of those that were wielding the guns, pulling them in and taking them over as Omega had taught him. These powers were recent, enough so that anyone except for Omega and his siblings would be unaware of their development, which was perfect. He had felt a sudden fear, then there was nothing but compliance. ”Yeah, i'm gonna stop you there masked jackass.” Aaron masters shouted out loud following by gunshots ringing out, as the supposed armed thugs would drop to the ground. It seemed that their weapons were their own demise, spattering their brains as people began to panic. ”What? Did you think you could walk in here and wreck shit with your gun toting thugs? Sorry to spoil your fun, but it's just not happening. I mean, look at your little toadies.” Hamming it up he was, but it seemed that his sibling was enjoying himself. Delta was stepping back much like the rest to keep appearances, along with Gamma as things went on.

”So....what next big guy?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All That Glitters [invite] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor April 1st 2015, 2:53 am

Tsxero was in the crowd of the rally. Honestly it may not have been Deathbringer's order, but it was of his own incentive. If nothing else the Ultra Gang had him as an "attack dog" for a reason. The title shouldn't fool you, he was capable of intellectual thought. That much was proven when he single handedly took down three heroes in the battle of Springfield. Okay so he also had that Red Tide guy there too, but let's face it that guy was literally just a walking distraction. It wasn't long since Tsxero was tried for his crimes against the humans either. Therefore this event wasn't one he was looking to go into guns blazing. In his mind he had been trying to find a way to rationalize this to his little brother from the get go. Eventually he just stated that with his newfound "power" he would be able to keep people from dying. He needed to show the world just how dangerous metahumans were so then they would be willing to open up to his people. Thankfully his little brother's are both dunces when it comes to the concept of thinking like a human. A.K.A, being an idiot.

No, Tsxero wasn't doing this because he was trying to help the humans. He was doing this to strike fear into the humans. Why? You ask? To this, the answer is simple. Because he can, and because his friend/ally, Deathbringer, asked him to. He did have his own agenda and his own reason for being here. But that wasn't to be revealed right now. For now he was simply being a "good dog" for someone whom had done no wrong by him as of yet. Tsxero didn't need to like Lucius, Period Man or whatever his name was. But he did like Deathbringer, and so he did willingly assist in the carnage when needed. You take care of each other...like them or not. That's what Tsxero did, anyway. Perfect example was Springfield. He made Red Smarter, made him more durable, gave him regeneration and somehow upgraded his energy manipulation by beating the crap out of him. Okay he wasn't 100% sure that's why Red became more powerful, but it was a little too coincidence to be coincidence.

So yes. Staying at a Holiday Inn and getting your melon crushed by a Xenomorph makes you stronger...if it doesn't kill you. All joking aside, however, Tsxero was amongst the crowd, when prompted he would cause chaos from within, and he would be oh so careful as to when he chose to reveal himself. He stood there, waiting for Deathbringer to make his arrival. First up was some woman preaching about the evils of the metahuman and their destruction. The woman was annoying, and he honestly wished she would just shut up. Tsxero looked over in the crowd, in the shadows he saw a familiar face. The face of the very person who "fixed" his ailment. Why was he here? Tsxero ignored him after that, hoping the intellectual didn't have a means to kill him devised. He would need to be careful. After that was a familiar face that made even Tsxero smile and shake his head.

"Is that Travis?" the voice piped up from behind him. Tsxero looked back to his brother and smiled with a rather knowing and malicious grin before looking back to Travis who began delivering his speech. It was...effective to say the least, but Tsxero didn't give two pennies about his words. The lying creep was right there... lying to all of them. Was he in on this too? Tsxero didn't remember anything about "Alpha" being there. Unless...he wasn't here as Alpha. That explains why he uses the mask to distinguish himself differently between Alpha and Travis. μrsine seemed to be irritated by this. μrsine could deal with a great many things... lies such as this...helping set up all of this and then claiming to not be a "psychopath" was just a flat out lie, or utter stupidity. Though he cold say the same of his brother.

The time was nigh, and the armed gangsters began to show up. Tsxero looked to μrsine and then nodded before using a knife to shiv his own brother. μrsine let out a yelp and assumed the form of his most recently discovered power and began causing mass panic as he began to swat and bat people away before letting out a ferocious roar that lowered into a growl and then into a trill. No one he struck died by they would certainly feel it. With a series of leaps and bounds, μrsine vaulted over people and eventually used one as a kick-stool to jump off of and reach the podium, his tail waving about as if trying to entrance people. μrsine looked directly at Alpha and let out an annoyed trill before returning is focus to the rest of the people in the mass rally. Tsxero himself has slipped away in the hysteria, keeping careful to avoid detection as he made his way behind the armed hoodlums, crouched down and out of sight, behind a rally banner and in a corner of the building. The security guards were aimed at, but then things took a turn for the worst. The best part about it was that μrsine noticed it and he let out a hiss. In an instant the skin of the construct began to shed, crack, fade and then collapse into itself, revealing a completely different μrsine than what had just been seen. This time he were in armor, seeming to be made of the "beast" he had within him. Beneath him and coming from him was a soft hum, a vibration that was so subtle he doubted anyone noticed.

The guns went off and the plop. Everyone was down for the count it would seem. μrsine looked for Tsxero in the crowd, unable to find him.

Tsxero had been off on his own. Suddenly the gang members all decided to shoot themselves. This was no good. They were of no use to them dead. Too bad that things aren't always what they seem. Tsxero quickly spawned his tail and placed it on the base of a downed gang member's neck using it's connection and it's bond to the "recently deceased" to trace back the thoughts and the problem that caused them all to do so systematically. Tsxero found nothing normal about this...he felt a connection, and when he traced that connection back he managed to find the source. That caused him to smile a little.

Got ya in your own lie. Tsxero thought, more than aware in this state he and the source of the mind control were both equally linked, this man down was nothing more than a hot-spot...a conduit. Tsxero withdrew his tail and it slithered back around the corner as he sighed and smiled. Oh this was a precious little tid bit.

"What's next?" μrsine asked with a little chuckle, his Xenomorph armor moth cover hiding the smile on his face. "What's next he asks!!!" μrsine would holler a little louder before looking to Zeta, his eyes still slightly closed, obviously because he was smiling. "We have fun!" μrsine added, his voice cracking a little bit. Damn puberty embarrassing him and his slightly muffled voice. He stopped and looked around, slightly confused by the downed thugs before cocking his head to the side, a deeply confused look. "What are you all doing? I didn't give any of you permission to die..." No sooner had he said that had the gang members "reanimated" (or rather they never died) and began killing the guards anyway with guns, knives and other little goodies. He was actually certain one took the not dying too literally and began biting a guard to death. Oh...well...cheery. μrsine looked directly to Alpha and then to Zeta. "Now  that's better."

All That Glitters [invite] The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 1st 2015, 4:38 pm

Natalia mentally sighed. She should of guess this would happen, but not much she could do at the moment. It all happened so fast. A girl descended from the sky, looking on what was happening. Some people in the crowd had thrown some of their food at her. Yelling at the curious meta human to piss off and other insults of that sort. Natalia's hand floated over her purse but didn't need to pull out her gun. And then it got worse as in a matter of moments. Chaos reigned for a matter of moments as the shirts that where give out tighten up, trapping the unlucky people who decided to throw them on over their clothes. The one behind the attack made his identity known. Deathbringer, it figures as much. But what the hell was he doing here and what was his big announcement? Natalia reached in and put her hand on her gun.  She figured the Ultra Gang would be stupid enough to attack a televised event, especially one that was on the line between her and his territory, but it seems she was wrong. Her respect for this gang dropped even more. They had no class, did they? The though of calling the society in crossed her mind for a brief moment but she crossed it from her mine. It would be to risky and cause to many questions. Although Alpha was here. And then there was a sound of gun shots and all the gangsters fell over. Natalia didn't see it with her eyes but it was perfectly clear with her seismic sense. All the thugs had just shot themselves. And one of Alpha's siblings spoke up to take the credit. But since the stage was clear for a bit, Natalia gathered the speakers and rushed them off stage and behind cover. While behind cover she moved her gun from her purse to on her person. Hidden so it couldn't be seen.

And Natalia just had to look over the cover. What the freaking hell was that and where could she get one. Was the first thing that popped into her mind. It even seemed to be intelligent which was even better. But it seems the thugs where brought back to life.

"Call the police, the sooner they get here the better, there are way to many of these damn meta here." said Natalia in a hushed tone to her fellow speakers that she was able to get to cover. Alpha would be on his own as he was the one who was currently speaking. If Natalia wasn't trying to hide her identity it would be find, she would be in a prime spot to trapped people here in lava. Sadly that wasn't the case. The most she could use was her seismic sense which could mean living through this.

---

Opal sat in her Mom's office. Watching the rally from the TV. Not because she agreed with any of it but simply because it was her mother and she was being a supportive daughter, blah blah stuff like that. Her phone went off and Opal saw she had a text from Danny.  She checked it, rolled her eyes ans deleted it. The text was the same as the last ones she had been sent. 'Did you take your drug test this week.' Seriously, she was on the other wise of the country and she was still getting bugged about this. But then again it was what she had agreed to when joining prodigy. She looked up on the screen and she felt her heart drop. It seems in the matter of time she looked down the Rally was attacked.

"No..." murmured Opal to herself. She dialed 911 and told the police what was going on. Even after she got off the phone she couldn't just stay here. She needed to get to the rally. She grabbed her backpack full of her copycat gear and left the building. Once she was out of the building she found somewhere to hide and get changed before running off to the Rally.

Last edited by Artemis on April 1st 2015, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargirl April 1st 2015, 6:52 pm

Stargirl makes quick strafing motions to the right and left as she tries to dodge the flying food items that are being thrown at her by the crowd of very angry people.  She frowns and just stares down at them, never seeing so many people so angry at her, not even knowing why.  What did Stargirl ever to do them?  Are they angry about those muggers she accidently killed in Chicago?  She said she was sorry, and she was only protecting her friend who could have been killed by the guns.  The new yorkers screamed profanity at her, calling her horrible names including something that sounded like “runt.”  Most of these words she didn’t even understand.  She then let out a squeaky noise as a head of cabbage tags her in the face, breaking up and splattering leafy debris all over her.  The fat man who threw the cabbage proceeded to yell, “Rot in hell you no good meta-human freak!”

Stargirl just stared at him with a confused look and frowned again, responding to the yell in a loud tone so people could hear, “I’m not Metahuman!  I’m Stargirl!  Why are you being so mean to me!?  I’m nice to everyone!”  Her exclamation got her no where as the fuming crowd continued to just scream and throw food at her, their rage fueled ignorance preventing them from seeing Stargirl as anything other than another metahuman.  Their views are no where near reality, Stargirl is not a metahuman, nor a member of the human species at all.  Infact, she’s not even considered a biological creature in the first place.  The people’s anger began to hurt Stargirl mentally, causing her to sniffle and whine.  She loves all life, and would do anything to protect it, but she’s never been hated before.  Stargirl turns to get ready to just fly away, from the people, the city, or possibly even the planet itself, when an all too familiar sound rang through her ears.

POP!.... POP!..... POP!

Stargirl gasps out loud and stops in the air, quickly throwing her hands up to her ears and shutting her eyes tightly, “Noooo!”  She recognizes this noise, and remembers the last time she heard it.  Gunshots, in that alley, where those thugs died by her doing.  That sound meant death, and Stargirl can never just allow these weapons to just take the lives of people.  The girl’s eyes shoot open, glowing brightly with fiery energy as she quickly turns to search for the killers.  

There were more guns than she thought!  Two groups of people had weapons, and were firing at eachother.  But this was no time to get confused.  Stargirl notices that the people in the crowd, who were panicking of course, seemed to be more afraid of the gunman in the crowd with them, rather than the gunmen on the podium who were standing in between the other gunman and the unarmed speakers.  The second group of gunman had to be protecting people, and the other group were attacking!

Stargirl knew her targets, and wasted no time in acting.  She quickly flew to where she was just above the attackers in the crowd and her eyes lit up even more before bright, highly focused, beams of energy burst out of her eye sockets and down at the group.  She didn’t aim for their persons, instead she aimed right for their weapons.  Her energy beams quickly, and without resistance, cuts through their guns one by one, in quick and controlled bursts, successfully disabling them.

Following her energy attack, Stargirl swoops down from the sky and kicks a gangster square in the chest, sending him flying into another gangster behind him.  At this moment Stargirl get caught by a few stray bullets fired at her by one of the guards, which punched holes into the back of her new coat, but other than that, she didn’t seem to even notice.  She continues on her task of disarming, or disabling the gangsters.
Stargirl
Stargirl

Quote : "Uhm... do I have to talk into this thing?" *Taps the mic* "Helloooooo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 1st 2015, 11:32 pm

The attack on the rally had begun because nobody wanted to just listen to people talk about things that have been said too many times already. A large crowd of people went from shouting in anger and agreement to screaming for mercy. Having clothes turn into deadly weapons against you is scary on its own. Even the security guards were being rendered useless between those clothes and the army of gangsters that were all around. Until those very same gangsters started acting weird. What the hell were they doing holding their weapons up to their own heads, and then firing?

Deathbringer stood there surprised for a moment until he realized something. Someone had caused this to happen. He looked around to find the source of this little problem. Didn't take too long to find it. They were sitting behind him. Somehow he had missed that. Shame on him. It was Alpha and possibly some of his personal associates. What was he doing here? And why was he interfering with his plan? He were seriously going to try and stop him. Deathbringer was torn between amusement and anger over this. Eventually deciding on amusement when one of the speakers whom he suspected was allied with Alpha asked what was next.

He laughed without any mirth as he answered. "What's next you ask. Well, just watch this." he then raised his hand and made a gesture as he took a few steps back. The area between him and the group of speakers suddenly exploded with some kind of force. The ground was torn apart and the damage was moving towards the collection of people there, particularly towards Alpha himself, as the air around them suddenly grew distorted and weird looking. If he was going to betray the Ultra Gang, then this can happen.

Deathbringer turned around away from them to gaze upon the crowd. He looked around for the undercover gangsters that were in there and signaled them to stay undercover as much as possible as they began to detain the rest of the crowd and take hostages. One in particular he watched. The alien that wasn't Tsxero whose name he couldn't remember, so he called him not Tsxero. The alien somehow caused all of the gangsters that had been forced to shoot themselves to get back up and go on the attack. Aah, what a glorious sight it was.

With the masses pretty much under control and the security defeated, things were going as they should. Deathbringer started walking away from the podium and signaled to not-Tsxero to come over to him to inform him of what to do next, and ask where Tsxero was. Meanwhile he got a message over the phone about new developments.

"Weaver, your merchandise is simply fantastic. Anyways, what do you have for me?" he asked over the phone as he waited for not Tsxero to get over here.

"Why thank you. Anyways the apparent traitor is still acting and some horribly dressed girl is flying in and attacking the crew. What are we to do about this?" Weaver said over the phone from where she was hiding and lying in wait.

Deathbringer looked around and saw the things that he was informed of. New developments, one expected, the other not entirely. Nothing that couldn't be dealt with. "Just stay hidden for the time being. Just like we planned. Also tell Avery to keep Alpha and the others distracted. We'll deal with him later, on our terms." he said and hung up the phone as he pulled out the hilt of a sword as he addressed the alien. "Alright, get Tsxero and take care of this little problem. By whatever means you feel like using." he said indicating the girl with the laser eyes that was attacking the gangsters. He then walked back to the podium and spoke into the microphones. "Attention, attention. I'd advise everybody surrender immediately if they wish to live. This is your only chance to do so. I suggest you take it."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 2nd 2015, 12:53 am

Alpha had thought he won, simply by watching the men fall with their own guns taking them out. Despite the fact that he wanted to smile, all he did was let the acting continue, a look of horror fall across his face as he pressed his chair back a few inches. He could not have anyone realizing that he was acting strange, so he would do what Travis Masters did, as a rather strange entity would leap upon the stage, while releasing a strange sound towards him. Men he thought were dead, well they didn't die but only rose with guns firing off as the bullets sunk into their targets. His eyes would dart towards Zeta who was tensed, ready to deal with whatever was being thrown at him, as Deathbringer would not take any slightly lightly. This was a risky gamble, but one that he would likely profit from greatly, if things went as he wanted them to anyway.

His siblings were not the issue however, but the many humans that were attending the rally, not that he found himself too concerned with it. If a few died, then it only meant that the metahumans were only dooming themselves even more. If more blood was spilt, then they would only begin to drown within that blood. A voice spoke within his mind, drawing him from that thought process, isolating the voice well enough they could not dig around. ”Invading my mind now are we?” He mentally responded while things would go on around him, as a loud burst of sound would erupt from one of the speakers, aimed for Zeta of all people. Luckily, Delta was quick enough to react, creating a barrier of earth before his sibling, while something pulled him further back, or rather jerked him by his belt buckle.

”What now? Will you tell your master about my lie? I'm sure he'll feed you well.” Perhaps not the most intelligent response but then again that's just how it was. He was in a situation he could not react and with his siblings yet busy, it seemed there was no one to really stop him should he decide to kill him. Luckily, the unknown flying woman had destroyed the weapons of the thugs before they could be turned on him. Alpha reclined within his seat, pushing it back a few feet while looking over the crowd once again. Another familiar face was out there, one that he would have preferred not be among a now devolving rally.

“It's getting really loud here.” Gamma muttered, extending a hand as she let the chains around his wrist break off as they would branch out to tear apart the inner workings of the speakers that had unleashed an assault upon them.

”hey Delta, you see that human right there?” He said jerking his head towards one of the man in the crowd. ”Get him out of here, we'll deal with these people right now.” Delta nodded, breaking off while the two were now dealing with them. ”Now....lets deal with the bad guys.” he muttered darkly as fire began to build around his hands, rising in temperature as the very air would waver. The stage would partially begin to bend as  a few portions were ripped up, aimed to wrap around Deathbringer.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor April 3rd 2015, 4:50 pm

Tsxero not only ignored Alpha, but severed the bond. He'd need to shut his mind off as best as possible. Unfortunately Alpha was not a were-alien. His special "ability" to resist things like the bond would not be a perfect defense. Tsxero looked about and noticed this "Zeta" character jerk his head, a movement. He immediately recognized Vanguard, Colin was in the crowd. Was Alpha planning to kill him? Not no, but Hell no. Tsxero was a loyal dog of Deathbringer by profession. Professional and personal life were kept separate, but this was one of the few cases he couldn't help. Tsxero immediatly transformed and took off running. He would deal with the energy user soon enugh. First he needed to prioritize.

Tsxero broke the sound barrier with ease as he ran up, attempting to intercept Delta from getting to Colin. There were no real reasons that Tsxero culd think of that he'd not make it in time, hopefully he'd have little trouble. Once where he needed to be he turned to grab Colin. "To. Safety." Tsxero said rather directly to Colin. His hope was that Colin would trust the alien, as their history made it clear that the alien was nothing, if not honorable. He had a debt, so now he was repaying it. Of course he'd still be partially indebbted, but this was a good step. With Colin safe Tsxero would look at him and sigh before transforming back. "Trust. μrsine. Idea." Tsxero added. Trying to keep up apperances and balance profession and personal suddenly became so much harder. Though something he COULD justify was crushing this strange lazer-eye-tag lady. With a little growl he lowered hmself and then leapt into the air before cirling up and spinning himslef at intense speeds, turning himself into a spinning sphere, firing down directly at Stargirl. Tsxero let pout an ear-shattering screech as it launched it's attack at Stargirl's back.

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 4th 2015, 9:51 pm

Chaos nothing but chaos. Natalia knew she couldn't trust the Ultra Gang but now she just flat out hated them. This is what they considered to be ideal Natalia regretted being nice and splitting 50/50. They had completely destroyed the surrounding area with that strange sound attack. Natalia still felt her hearing slowly returning after that large burst of sound. Natalia dropped her gun as her hands shot up to cover her ears.

"We need to go!" said Natalia to the other speakers, getting them to try and move out. However the moment  some of the speakers walked out into the open they where gunned down. This caused the two remaining speakers and Natalia to jump back to their cover. How annoying, she couldn't do anything without revealing her identity as a meta-human. That would not only effect her legal company but anyone with a decent intelligence could start to put dots together. Deathbringer would be one of those people. Her plans weren't any where near that point. As Deathbringer called out for a surrender two gangsters approached Natalia and the remaining speakers. The gangsters picked up Natalia's hand gun and laughed This situation was unfortunate. She could see the whole field through her seismic sense, she saw a way out. But was able get to it. To many gangsters and metas stood in her way. Although it seemed the only attention on her was from these low class gangsters. She could make them disappear before anyone noticed. And then she noticed someone else approaching, at full speed. Natalia lowered her guard a bit since she couldn't attack anymore. She was trying to figure out who this new person was and then it hurt her.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me..." murmured Natalia to herself as the newcomer attacked the gangsters in front of her. It all made sense now.

---

So close, Opal was so close. She could see the fight from where she stood. Opal picked up the pace. She made a mental note to try and hide her face from her mother. There would still be a small chance she would recognize her. She spotted her mother through her seismic sense before her saw her with her vision. She seemed to be surrounded, although Opal mostly wanted to avoid her mother looking like this it would be worth it to just get these gangsters off of her. The gap closed quick, one of the gangsters noticed her and started to fire on her. Opal thankfully didn't get hit. She slid under the first gangster, knocking them over. Opal jumped up quickly and disarmed the second gangsters, knocking him out before returning to the other gangster and knocking them out as well. She didn't even say anything to her mother and she ran off, hoping her mother didn't see her face. She could see it over her seismic sense, her mother grabbed her hand gun back up. Opal trying to get out of the way of her possibly trigger happy mother, jumped on the stage. Facing what  seemed to be the source of the chaos. Well he was the only one doing nothing so she assumed he was the kingpin.

"So how about you and your friends go screw off and maybe I'll go easy on you." said Opal with a confident smirk, trying her best to change her voice in case her mother could hear her.. Her training with Danny so far seemed to pay off. How hard could an actual fight be. Last fight she was in she had gotten sucker punched. This time she was ready, she even watched kung fu movies while she practiced. Opal got into a fighting stance and reached out with her seismic sense. She wasn't relying on it yet but she had been practicing using both seismic sense and her normal vision. It could get a bit disorienting but so far in training it gave her a bit of help. Opal was confident that she could take what this guy could throw at her. And if this guy happened to be a good fighter, well it was a good thing she could copy him.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargirl April 6th 2015, 3:44 pm

Stargirl continued her rampage on the forces of the gangsters, using her energy attacks to slice through their weapons, and quickly swooping down to kick, punch, or throw the gangsters on the ground.  From the outside, it might appear as if Stargirl was a skilled fighter, able to dodge the criminals’ bullets that are obviously been shot at her as she attacks them.  But in reality, she’s being struck by bullets constantly, the bullets just crumple up against her skin and fall to the ground without leaving so much as a dimple.  Her poor coat was now riddled with bullet holes, effectively ruining it.  One gangster tried to sneak up behind her and smack her in the back of the head with an aluminum baseball bat, unfortunately this only resulted in him screaming out in pain as the kinetic energy on impact quickly transferred into the wielders hand.  Stargirl turned around and saw the man lying on the ground, nursing his hands and shrugged her shoulders before rising back up into the sky to look for more bad people to stop.

Suddenly, something in the crowd leaped up into the air at an incredible speed, Stargirl turns and looks up at it curiously. “What is that?” she blinks her eyes slowly.  The creature morphed itself into a ball and shot down at her, and Stargirl got herself ready to simply kick the ball away.  Then her ears were flooded with this high pitched, and loud screech, which immediately startled her, causing her to cry out. “Kyaaa!!  Turn it off!!” Her hands shoots up to her ears to protect them from the sound.  While doing this, she completely forgot about the cannonball creature flying at her, which had just smacked into her chest.

The impact of the sphere hitting Stargirl created a powerful shockwave due to a large release in energy.  This caused a bunch of windows around the area to shatter, and glass to fall to the ground below.  As for the two objects that smacked into each other; Stargirl’s body was sent flying straight down, luckily landing in a part of the street that was crowded by people, as the rally attendants were mostly panicking and running off in all directions in fear of the shooting and mayhem.  Her body smacked into the ground, and created a decent sized indent in the asphalt.

Stargirl, while still dealing with the loud noise that bursted through her ears, moves to wrap her arms around the sphere on her chest tightly and if she successfully grabbed onto it, she would begin to fly upward.  However, because she was lying flat on her back in a hole in the street, she flew down the street more, tearing up the asphalt a great amount before finally turning to speed up into the sky.  
Stargirl
Stargirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 6th 2015, 9:29 pm

With so many people present at his mercy, Deathbringer presented everybody here with the option to surrender. One they should have taken, but they didn't. They chose to continue their course of recklessness and fight a losing battle. "Fine then." Jacob said to himself. This massacre would be their faults. The blood will be on their hands.

The fighting continued as if nobody had heard him declare that they should surrender. Deathbringer was located between the crowd where people were being held hostage and a flying girl was trying to fight off a majority of the mass of gangsters he had brought, and the speakers that were being attacked via alternate means. He began slowly walking away from the podium in order to begin the next step he had in mind. For now he would allow the two aliens to deal with the flying girl since she was presenting the most opposition at the moment. These new developments were minor nuisances. Ones that would easily taken care of.

Deathbringer stopped walking when he heard the noise behind him. He turned and saw one of the people on stage tearing up the place they stood on as pieces of this stage itself started flying right at him. Before they could get close enough to reach him however, they got blasted away by an unseen force. Deathbringer laughed a bit as a blade emerged from the hilt he held in his hand. Deathbringer swung the sword fiercely and a blade would tear through the air as it flew towards those still on the stage. This wind blade would be joined by another blast like the one that had come out of nowhere to defend him. Let's see them deal with that. Those attacks from a distance would continue as long as they kept trying to interfere in Deathbringer's plans. If they chose to do nothing, then they would be safe.

After launching that attack, Deathbringer looked towards where he knew Alpha was. He then shouted to make sure he was heard. "Alpha, don't think for a second that I've forgotten about you. Once I'm done here, we need to discuss the poor decision you apparently made." he told him as the phone rang again. Deathbringer picked it up and listened to the new bits of information that were provided for him.

"Hey, you got someone that just ran in from the direction behind the stage. They're trying to protect the rich lady. What are we to do about this one?" Weaver asked over the phone.

Deathbringer looked in the direction indicated and saw what was going on. He held the phone closely to him and spoke into it. "Send Savage in with that thing you made the other night, along with a dozen more gangsters. The heavily armed ones this time. And Weaver, begin the massacre." he ordered and stowed the phone away. At that instant the screaming and panic became worse as some people started being strangled by the t-shirts that had been given away or attacked by gangsters that were hiding among the crowd.

As he started walking towards the main speaker and this newcomer, the next group arrived on the battlefield. A dozen gangsters armed with rocket launchers standing behind a vicious looking man. They were blocking off the escape route that the Duval woman had been trying to use. Deathbringer arrived there and addressed this entourage. "Don't worry. I'll be gone once my business here is concluded. That would come sooner if a few certain individuals would wise up and realize that all those people they were trying to rally to support your meaningless cause are going to die because of them. You still have a chance to stop that Miss Duval. Choose wisely."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 6th 2015, 10:07 pm

Threats, pointless ones at that coming from a pathetic metahuman who thought that killing a few metahumans would stop him. It seemed he only had assumptions, meaning all he would do was make an ass out of himself rather than do anything against him. There was no evidence that any of this had anything to do with him, so he would easily enough deflect any suspicion, unless they knew something he was unaware of. Luckily, it seemed one of the few lives he actually cared about keeping alive was already out of there, which meant all he had to do was deal with the people that Deathbringer had brought with him. ”So he's only assuming? Well then, it seems like our fearless leader is more foolish than I thought.” He thought to himself subduing a smirk as all he did was raise a curious brow at the metahuman that were talking to him as if he knew him.

Gamma's attack was for the most part unsuccessful and Delta much the same, leaving them at somewhat of a difficult point. Along then came Savage, or rather he brute of the operation, along with men carrying rocket launchers of all things, making this more annoying than he wanted it to be. ”You have got to be kidding me.” Zeta muttered with a growl as the flame grew hotter, from a bright orange to blue as the very air seemed to burn. ”Delta, looks like we're gonna have to do this another way.” Zeta said just loud enough for the geokinetic to hear and not any louder.

”What's that?” Delta asked in the same volume, looking around as the carnage continued, giving them enough time to act.

”I need you to wreck some shit, cause as much damage as possible. We'll go from there.” Nodding, Delta would concentrate, slamming a fist into the ground as the ground seemed to ripple from that point onward. Earth tore upwards in chunks while the ground just seemed to shake, throwing those not wrapped within jackets onto the ground, unable to stand. It seemed like no one would die, or rather that's what the guys that shot themselves in the head showed them, which meant that could cut loose a little. Great spires of earth would begin to jut upwards, rising like monoliths, and some of them even tore through the stage, sending the whole scene into chaos. Delta seemed to be straining, but it wasn't something that would tire him out, that's what made him rather useful. It would take more than this to tired him out, and with what Zeta had planned next, well this would only get better.

He didn't notice the unknown hero, because they were unimportant in the grand scheme of things. What was once a rallying point, was now a place of torn earth, spires rising defiantly against the heavens with Delta standing in the center as Zeta continued to build up the fire within. Within the chaos, Alpha quickly stepped out of his seat as the stage itself would begin to fall apart, making his way out and any thugs in his way, well they would suddenly find themselves unconscious.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor April 8th 2015, 9:42 pm

She would have successfully grappled him if she hadn't been the weight and molecular density that she was. Because Tsxero's crash down on her collided and she was in fact so dense, he literally bounced off of her, this was the entire person of the rotations. The rotations allowed him to easily roll off an opponent if he drove them into the ground, or against more durable metahumans he would simply bounce off and it would have a significantly dampened backlash. His people were used to much heavier gravity than that of Titan's, so they naturally developed attacking styles that used physics to their advantage.

Tsxero was now "safe from the grapple, but the girl seemed to take fly into the air but not before doing a metric dead-baby of damage. That's right. That's a new unit of measurement. Look it up. Now the area was sunk only into MORE chaos and insanity. Tsxero looked to lock onto a new target. His attack didn't do much to the girl that flew about. She was tough, tough enough that Tsxero would need to get creative. He was faster than her, he was stronger than her and he had the superior skills and reflexes. But was he strong enough to hurt her? He knew he was... but sadly he wasn't willing to resort to such a tactic. He growled as he looked about and his eyes fixated on Opal.

μrsine kept to Jacob's heels as he was instructed by Tsxero. He scoffed and folded his arms while looking to Jacob as he heard him talk into the phone. Who in the hell calls their own "men" gangsters? So did this guy know he was the scum of the Earth or was he just THAT inherently good at it? μrsine would never understand why Tsxero followed this guy so blindly. μrsine watched events unfold, his mere pressence there keeping the Ultra Gang at an advantage. Tsxero ran yet again, breaking the sound barrier once more, crating a loud BOOM as he ran before landing next to μrsine, who (at present) was far stronger and faster than him.

"Alpha. Grab." Tsxero whispered quickly before he then took off and returned to the stargirl he had yet to name. Unfortunately for Tsxero he made an unfortunate decision. Unknowing of Star-Girl's weakness to the magical affinities he sent off μrsine, whose God-Cell was of a magical nature. μrsine could have utterly destroyed her, but instead he prioritized μrsine to the capture of Alpha. Oh ignorance would be a pain to endure...but oh how it would yeild for a fantastic battle. μrsine took off, eventually to shatter the sound barrier in three steps as he launched for Alpha to fly him up into the air if possible. He had to avoid the fire, which he was oh so sensitive to, ultimately making it difficult...though perhaps not impossible.

"You've made quite an impression. Don't worry, I won't drop you. It would take more than that to kill you. We just needed...some privacy." μrsine said while holding Alpha very, very high in the air, unable to be seen clearly from the ground. "Now you will listen to Tsxero's plan. If you know what is best for you, you will follow it. He gains nothing from your perishing, in fact he loses a potential ally. So I'm afraid we're going to have to this little...trust exercise." μrsine said. He did say he wasn't going to drop Alpha, and he kept true enough to it. But what μrsine said next was rather interesting...

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top