The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite)

Post by The Daemon March 25th 2015, 2:17 am

The tall and slender figure said absolutely nothing. That was phenomenal. It just kept slowly walking down the hallway. It wasn't even running it was just walking. This made it both much creepier and somehow more stupid. All it did now was fix it's suit by tugging at the folds. Spirit closed it's eyes and began to try and hear the whispers of the past, hoping the perhaps someone had been through a similar situation. Of course he got nothing at all. Something was very wrong here. The slender creature just stood there Spider like tendrils exposed from it's back and Spirit wanting nothing more than to curl up and die. The aura this slender creature exudes was paranoia inducing, it made you ad, so sad that you really didn't WANT to live anymore. Of course Spirit didn't have a choice but to feel these. It just...stopped fighting. It was thinking, but otherwise unmoving.

Tendrils flew out at Sarah, each one aimed at her directly, hoping to impale or pin her down in some fashion. Spirit closed it's eyes and listened to the echoes of the past. It had seen absolutely nothing in this room about the creature they were seeing. He DID see a nurse put this book down in front of a patient. The nurse encouraged him to read it and share information about it at the next story time. How bizarre to see an nurse encouraging such reading to a mentally unwell individual. What did the nurse hope to gain by inciting parano- A tendril lashed out as the creature continued to walk, it caused Spirit to flinch and look at the creature. Spirit quickly tried to stand and approached form Sarah's flank. "This thing does not wish to speak with us. Tell me do you know anything about this kind of spirit? Is there anything like this that you know of?" Spirit asked before avoiding a stray tendril lashed out at him.

This wasn't adding up... at all. If Sarah knew anything it might help...if not Spirit or Sarah may need to play cat and mouse with this spirit while the other one solved the mystery of destroying the wretched thing. Unfortunately he didn't think he like the idea of playing cat and mouse...the reason rather obvious. "stupid cat. Should be a bird." it grumbled to itself.

The Daemon

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2015-03-16

Back to top Go down

I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite)

Post by Forceaus March 26th 2015, 1:54 pm

No answer. Not even a sound. All those questions and this thing didn't even seem to respond. Could it just not understand her? It didn't present a look of confusion on its face towards what she was saying. Then again, it didn't even have a face to look at. Couldn't tell what it was thinking, really. "Not going to say a word, huh? What, you're not going to taunt me before trying to kill me?" she asked it sounding like she was trying to agitate it. Anything to get on its nerves since it was generating a powerful pressure of energy that kind of dragged down everyone around it.

No words would be spoken by this thing. It didn't even seem to react. Instead it just went on the offensive. A bunch of something or anothers came out of its back and they flew right at her. Okay, wonderful, if that's how it's got to be. Absolutely refusing to just let herself be killed by those weird things coming at her, Sarah lit up the room with a bright, silvery gaseous light that stopped the spiky appendages from getting any closer to her.

Sarah was in the middle of blocking the tendrils when she heard the cat spirit. It asked if she knew anything about this thing that was attacking them. Now how was she supposed to know? This was the same person that got transported to the other side of the planet by an otter. "Well, it sure doesn't belong here, I can tell you that." she said the first thing that came to mind. That was probably an accurate assessment though. Sarah had had seen some weird things whenever she let her mind wander. "Does that book over there have any more info on this thing? If not I might just go with the more direct approach of dealing with it." she said as the silvery light grew in size and pushed the tendrils away before flying directly at the tall man.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Daemon March 31st 2015, 7:07 pm

"It appears to be a "Slenderman" or whatever that is. There is no weakness in this book. There is only the consistant reminder that this thing apparently does not truly exist. It is a fabricated concept..." The Spirit alerted Sarah. The creature was obviously angry but the gaseous light energy that began to slowly corrode it's extra appendages. Sarah charged, flying at the creature causing it to let out a rather inhuman screech before disappearing, as if literally being sucked into the shadows cast by the light. So it was difficult to hit. The Spirit blinked before shaking it's head.

"That is odd... What creature...hm?" The Spirit mused before the Slender-thingy reappeared. The black tendrils seemed to reach out and wrap around the little spirit cat. "Oh? Oh dear." Spirit said as it tried to use it's claws to dig into the table, scratch marks dragging across the table. Perhaps this would be a good time to use psychometry and see the past of one such being? Worth a try. Trying to focus The Spirit tried to immerse itself into the past, and what ti saw was...nothing? That was most concerning in all honesty.

"Would you kindly imagine a spirit of Valour? Or a Spirit of Justice? Or imagine me as a bird spirit!?" The Spirit asked as the claws snagged on the end of the table. The slenderthing then began to mumble and grumble, an odd echoing moving throughout all the rooms nearby.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 Spirit10
The Daemon
The Daemon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 31st 2015, 10:14 pm

"So what you're saying is that it's not real. Sure doesn't feel that way to me." Sarah said to the cat in response to its information on this thing. Waiting around for some information didn't work out. Just standing there attempting to block the wave after wave of tendrils that were sure to come was something that Sarah wasn't in to having happen. Screw letting this thing attack at its leisure. Let's take the fight directly to it and see how it feels about that. Sarah repelled the tendrils with the energy barrier and cleared herself a path through them directly to the tall man monster thing. She ran forward to go on the offensive, the silver gas around both of her hands. The thing screamed as she drew closer and suddenly disappeared before any attack could be used.

Where did it go? Was it gone? Did attacking it cause it to just cease to exist or something? It sounded like something that would work, but didn't feel like the reason why it disappeared. "Okay, I don't need it to have a weakness. I just need to know if it can be stopped. Anything else in that book?" Sarah asked the cat without turning around to face it.

She heard a noise behind her and the sound of distress from the cat. Sarah turned around already knowing what she would see. Sure enough, the tall man had its tendrils around the cat spirit. "Let the little cat go." Sarah told it and the gaseous light in her hands grew brighter. She could hear the little cat creature begging for help, asking her to imagine it as something different from what it currently was. She also heard the evil creature making some kind of noise. She couldn't understand what it was saying, and could barely understand how what she imagined affected the cat spirit. Could she seriously control how it appears? If so, then Sarah started trying to imagine it as something that would kill the evil tall creature. Something that would just vanquish it instantly. She didn't know what that would look like though. Would that keep it from working? Wait, could she just imagine the tall one away?

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Daemon April 1st 2015, 10:50 pm

"Well this is... unusual" The Spirit said as it realized that it was now suddenly much bigger than before...moreso pudgy than anything. It suddenly blinked, it had piercing big yellow eyes and it's massive paw things still had claws dug into the table. The creature it had become was quite a different little thing to say the least. It had quite the overbite and a hugeass horn out of the top of his head. It actually gave him a headache in theback of his eyes. It looked back and let out a little growl and then a seal like bark before letting go of the table, spinning itself around and slashing the featureless face. The creature immediately dissolved with a blood curdling screech and "bleeding" rays of pure energy.

"Well this is strange durpahdur." Spirit said his accent sounding like that of a retarded creature...and now he had a slogan that he was forced to say that matched the whole retardation feel. "I think you made me a unicorn durpahdur." The Spirit added before it turned around to look for the creature it seemed to vanquish. Though it wasn't truely gone... it seemed to meld into darkness. So could that gaseous light energy maybe driveit from the darkness? "Well hey. This thing is hidin' in the darkness. Can ya do somethin' abut that darlin'? Durpahduuuuuur?" It asked, suddenly shifting into a texan accent. hey don't look at him, he can't control these things.

If the light exposed the area something rather unexpected would happen, but if Sarah didn't "take the bait" so to speak, nothing of interest would happen at this second in time, and she may not get the chance to finish her encounter with such a creature. Leaving now would also risk other children and continued events. But soon enough they would see her decision. If she used her power the astral energy would tear the plane between them and this entity, dragging them to it's world. A world both Spirit and Sarah would likely recognize with ease. The Spirit world. Despite the familiar territory they would likely find themselves in...Spirit was instantly stricken with fear and running around in circles, frantically babbling about something not being right.

I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 2 Spirit10
The Daemon
The Daemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 2nd 2015, 1:13 am

First she blinked several times in succession to make sure her eyes were working properly. The flurry of movement, combined with how dark it is and how bright she was making the gaseous light she was producing was enough to mess up anyone's vision. What Sarah believed she was seeing was the cat spirit actually changing form right after she had imagined it doing so. Turning into something that would be able to get rid of the tall evil being that had killed those children. Apparently it had worked, for it was changing shape. It no longer resembled a cat. More of a fat, bipedal canine with a horn on its head. Whatever it was, it could now actually fight back, and it did just that. The former cat spirit struck at the tall man and slashed it across its' blank face. The evil creature screamed in pain and disappeared.

Sarah stared in a state of bewilderment at what she apparently had imagined this thing to become. Just what had come to her mind to make this exactly. Not exactly what she would have expected to see, but at least it was free of those tendrils and could fight back against that thing. "I don't think you're a unicorn. You look more like a dog, or a small bear, with a horn. So yeah, I think I can do something about this darkness issue. Keep an eye out for it while I light this place up." she said and brought her hands together again and merged the lights. The light grew in size and brightness and started to encompass the entire room, and stretch outwards into the next room. Everything around them was lit up to the point that not even a shadow was present. Then, something strange started to occur.

Sarah was starting to have that feeling from earlier again. That feeling she had when that otter emerged from that lake all the way over in Utah before she arrived here. Sarah started looking around for not only the tall man, but the otter, partially expecting to see it here. She saw neither of those entities around. Instead she saw the world around them changing. This was similar to what she witnessed when she was transported from Utah to New Delhi, but some things were different. It wasn't completely dark, and she didn't feel like she was going to throw up. This journey wasn't too unpleasant, and it led to somewhere she recognized.

This, this was the spirit world. A place she had seen when she let her mind's eye wander. Where she felt a connection to whenever she used her powers. Why were they here though? How were they here? Using her powers had never caused her to even remotely come close to physically entering this realm, and she had actually tried to once before. "Okay, this is not what I expected." she said to the spirit creature as she felt the presence of many, many things all around. Sarah turned away from the creature and started to wander around, almost in awe of what she was witnessing. This was a place she felt compelled to explore.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Daemon April 3rd 2015, 10:52 pm

"No. No. NO!" Spirit screamed. In the moment of an outrage it was suddenly reverted from its black unicorn penguin crocodile puppy thing and in it's "regular form". The form that it took in their travels in the mortal world. It looked to Sarah, it was obviously panicked. It was so painfully obvious that it's voice was shaking and it was pulling and tugging at its extremities and it's limbs as if they were pieces to a mascot suit that were meant to be removed. "This is NOT right. This is not right at all. In this place... I am not me. I should be me but I'm not me. I'm a reflection of me. I'm... I'm my body inside of my body. I am in my body but I am not my body! This is...something is wrong. Horribly, horribly wrong!" Spirit wailed as it frantically looked around. If Sarah even bothered to observe the horror and concern of the creature.

"I should be free. I should BE it, not be IN it. I shouldn't be bound or confined to such form. Free to sing, free to inhabit and free to be." The Spirit added. If Sarah heard that it wasn't too far of a stretch to realize that (for some reason) the Spirit had found itself trapped inside it's own homeland. As if one had been trapped and bound in their own house. It must be frustrating, if not causing a state of panic. "PLEASE! Please tell me this is your doing!" The spirit did not sound angry, rather it sounded desperate.

"Welcome...to my little section of paradise." A voice echoed. Behind them...of course. A good thirty feet away was the slender-thing standing tall, the area behind them was now changed. Spirit immediately knew why, but then again...that was quite a gap between normal circumstance. "I'm surprised to see you here, if at all. Excuse the less talkative nature back in the mundane realm. I cannot...speak very well in your world." It explained.

"I...do not believe this is "The Slender Man"..." The Spirit added to Sarah before eyeing the creature curiously.

The Daemon
The Daemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 6th 2015, 10:02 pm

Right now, Sarah was a bit mystified by what she was experiencing. The spirit world was a place she had seen glimpses of before, but never to this extent. The air felt like it was alive, but it clearly wasn't. It was hard to tell what was alive and what wasn't hear. The main thing she felt was her own energy, everywhere.

A loud scream broke her out of the trance she was in. Sarah turned around to see the animal spirit she had traveled here with once again struggling with its own ability to change its appearance. It was back to being human again, and upset about it. Sarah couldn't understand why it would be upset. It was back to the form it wanted to be in, right? Its natural form that it was in before Sarah somehow turned it into a cat. That's what this was, wasn't it? According to what this thing was saying, it wasn't.

It was trapped in this form when it shouldn't be. It seemed so sad right now. Sarah couldn't tell if she felt bad for it or not. She couldn't care for its dilemma, but couldn't ignore it either. "How could it be my doing? I only tried to change what you were when you asked me to. I've been focusing on figuring out how I was going to get back home this whole time." she told it thinking of what 'home' even meant to her. It seemed like such a strange concept right now.

A voice other than either of theirs came from behind them. One she did not recognize, but immediately knew the source. One she was getting tired of dealing with. Sarah slowly turned around to face it with a cold glare present on her face. "I don't care what it is." she said as the energy held between her hands grew brighter and larger. It seemed to be reflecting the entire world around them as if this were her own personal domain. Sarah then fired forth a tremendous blast of energy at this creature. One larger than she thought possible.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Daemon April 7th 2015, 8:25 pm

So the woman did not care for what this thing was. Unfortunately no matter how much more powerful she was here, this creature seemed adamant to persist. The creature proved most slippery, most annoying. But that logic the spirit knew that this creature was not strong, and quite possibly couldn't measure up to Sarah in combat. Sarah would kill this thing, she very easily could. The problem was catching this thing. In a place like this it was going to be even more difficult. It proved this as it seemed to simply vanish from the position it had been when Sarah fired out her blast and seemed to change the area.

"This thing is like me I believe. It cannot be remembered, and the voices of the past do not sing of it. It merely vanished once you attacked it. It is like me but it is free. Something it's doing is keeping me from being free." Spirit said to himself, though loud enough that Sarah would likely hear it. The creature they had followed into this world had vanished but it's presence saturated the area like a heavy humidity, it's feel to the very soul as sickening as a corpse left in sunlight in a five foot by five foot room.

"What is this? Who rends our world as if it were their own? Quite an extraordinary set of events I have set in motion. To think this started with kidnapping a few children. Now here we are, a woman with an unexpected gift and a Daemon running amongst her like a frantic pet. Tell me little pet, how does it feel to be prisoner within your own house? Lock down and caged like a prisoner in your own palace?" The creature asked. As he asked there were five or six constructs that began to manifest. Each one was slightly different from the last, but yet they were all so creepy or horrible. The first two were like living tattered rags with a maw of fangs that were visible, yet nothing else by the dreadful black smoke it exhaled gave any indication of what it was. The next two were both like a six foot tall compilation of fireflies that oozed magma constantly as they flew about, taking the form of a blob and made a very heavy reverbing growling noise. The final participants were what appeared to be knight like entities in golden armor that seemed to lack any luster to them, the gold had turned a brownish and large black spike protruded from the armor, radiating with a malicious purple glow.

"These...were my friends. They were Spirits like me...but now they are Demons." Spirit said before lowering a crestfallen head and shaking it like a wet noodle. "They cannot be saved. The only way to save them is to honor their memory and destroy them." Spirit said, the next moment it began to shine a little bit and immaculate golden armor formed over him. Now he looked as a knight in shimmering golden armor with a sword and a shield in hand. He had become a spirit of valor, and now he would be able to help Sarah a little bit more than he had in the past. He started off by charging at the two rows of enemies, shield raised as he seemed to have the intent of playing a game of red-rover with them.

The Daemon
The Daemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 8th 2015, 10:41 pm

Just being in this world had made Sarah much more powerful than she usually was. This place was practically a source of power for her after all. This newfound power would surely be instrumental in completing the task of defeating this strange evil entity. With this power she unleashed a blast of unwavering force towards the evil entity thinking that if it were to hit, the entity would surely be destroyed. If only it had actually hit the thing. If only. Instead the evil entity decided to pull that little disappearing act of its again. Seriously, she should have seen that coming. Why didn't she exactly? Why did she not see that coming? Probably just too focused on attacking it to consider how it would react.

The energy of this world was like the tide. It ebbed and flowed as it pleased, but some things can affect its patterns. The tall man thing could alter this world and did so to make this place feel like an emotionally draining hellhole. Sarah couldn't see where the thing had went off to, but just knew it was still nearby. It was somewhere just looking for an opening. She turned back towards the spirit as she expected the entity to attack it like it had done in the library back in that mental ward in New Delhi. She heard the spirit going on about stuff that for the most part, she didn't understand. Then came the voice of the entity and Sarah started looking around to find it, and she did, and found it again, and again. There were six of it now, for some reason.

The evil entity seemed to no longer be in the form of the tall man. Now it was six things coming in three separate forms. They came in pairs, probably because it was being opposed by two beings in Sarah and the spirit. They resembled large mouths, blobs of lava and knights. Quite the strange set of forms to take. Sarah looked to all of them and studied them as best she could. Were any of these the actual entity, or were all of them apart of it? According to the spirit, these things were all friends of it that had been captured. She looked back to it for some clarification and saw that it had transformed again. Now it was a knight armed and ready to fight. "You can control your little transformations now I see. Guess you just needed some motivation." she said understanding why it would be able to control itself now. The stakes had been raised for it after all. She saw the spirit attack all of these beings as she attempted to locate the evil entity itself. Wherever it was, she would find it.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Daemon April 9th 2015, 8:33 pm

The Daemon had become a bullet sponge while allowing Sarah to slip away and do whatever it was she did in order to find this old slender creature. Of course she would find it. What sort of Sorceress supreme-to-be wouldn't be able to find a single slender man in an infinite and endless landscape of power and spirits? She would find him, but the problem being that just because she found him didn't mean he was actually "there" in a sense. Sarah would understand this more than your every day Joe. The spirit was here, but it was not tangible, it seemed to be impossible to interact with at the moment. Of course Sarah had a power unlike any this creature had faced most likely... could it not be plausible that this power could theoretically forcibly rip this creature from the spirit world and binding it to the mortal realm the same way she ripped herself and Spirit into the spirit world and somehow bound him?

Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom...

The Spirit had done its job perfectly. Taking the spirit of valor it was able to feed itself off of it's own courageous acts and the courage of Sarah as she fearlessly darted off after the slender thing they chased in here. Such valor and courage would only feed the strength of Spirit. Blades met between the corrupted spirits and the glowing symbol of valor. Armor cracked, the heat from the firefly lava demons of rage splashed against his shield as he raised to the defense. Spinning around and dropping to his knees he unleashed a powerful swipe with the blade in order to slash at the feet of the spirits of vengeance. This was a glorious battle for ages to come. Just kidding. He the proceeded to get utterly wrecked. What? of course he was going to get wrecked. It was a six on one? What do you think this is? A Shonen anime? You think Spirit can just shout and suddenly everything will be okay!? NO THAT'S NOT HOW IT- wait, actually yes... it does work like that.

It took quite a bit out of him, but he managed to stagger out and roll to the side gasping for air. The powerful fists of rage dented in his golden armor, the swords of vengeance shattered his shield. Spirits from all around gathered, congregated as moths to the flame. All of them there to watch as The Spirit lay defeated at the hands of six demons. The two black demons with the maw's approached Spirit and opened their mouth. It seemed as if they were ready to cannibalize him. Spirit took in a deep breath and let out a loud cry. Not a cry for help, but a cry of battle. Not a cry for rescue, but a call to rally. Sarah likely heard it as far away as she was, and even she would be stronger for it. Spirit's cry left himself weakened and at their mercy, but the beauty of a battle cry isn't in the power it bestows, but in the heart it receives in response.

From the background spirit after spirit appeared and walked with purpose towards the unsuspecting demons. Hands on shoulders and golden blades through the thoracic cavities. Firefly demons or rage being extinguished and smothered by the scales of the spirits whom represented justice and leaving only one demon remaining, a demon of vengeance who escaped into the oblivion that was the spirit world. Spirit closed it's eyes and struggled to sit up as it looked about, looking for Sarah and fearing for her safety.

The Daemon
The Daemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 10th 2015, 12:02 am

A battle had begun between the spirit that had now turned into a golden knight and the six demons that had previously been its friends before being turning into monstrous servants of the evil entity. Sarah had stood back and allowed the spirit to fight this battle himself so she could try and find the evil entity and defeat it to end all of this.

If you were to look closely into Sarah's eyes, you would see this entire realm flashing through it. She was focusing specifically on this world and the various energies that traversed through it in order to locate the tall man entity that had been tormenting them. To her this world was like a blend of colors all mixing together to form various things. They began to dilute and become less and less abstract as the energy that belonged to the evil entity was distinguished from the rest and became the sole target of her focus. Everything else became plain, making it that much easier to track. Suddenly Sarah fired out a blast of energy that exploded like a firework. The energy leaked out like gas as it revealed the evil entity to her.

Sarah quickly turned in the direction where she had found the evil entity to look directly at it. The gaseous energy from her attack was sort of wrapping around it to attempt to keep it from pulling another of its disappearing acts. Sarah could see it again, and see straight through it. She tried to focus on it, but that did nothing to prevent her from being to see past its form before her. So, it wasn't even solid. Even in this world, it could make itself something that she could not physically interact with. There had to be a way around this, right?

While trying to figure out how to properly fight this thing, she focused on keeping it from attempting to escape. The gaseous energy would continually try to bind the evil entity as Sarah thought through her possibly options. "Completely coating it in energy might work. Like using paint on something invisible like they did in all those cartoons and stuff. Or I could try and use its own energy against it somehow. Or scream at it. Wait, why would I scream at it? Huh?" she became more alert as she realized that scream wasn't in her mind. Sarah turned towards where the battle was happening and saw that the spirit was faring poorly. She had let it fight its enslaved friends alone because she saw that as its battle, but now it was looking like she had to help.

Momentarily she was torn between her efforts to figure out how to defeat the evil entity and going to try and help the spirit that had been her ally during this unforeseen trip. Sarah let loose a powerful blast aimed at the evil entity in hopes that something would happen before heading over to help the spirit. She took a step, then another before freezing. It was like running into a wall. What felt like a veil of sorts stood between her and the battle. Sarah looked on as more beings appeared and joined the fray. At first she thought those were more of the demons that the evil entity was controlling and that spirit was about to get slaughtered, but they weren't. They were attacking the demons instead. The demons were overwhelmed and quickly defeated, and Sarah relaxed at the sight of her newfound ally of sorts being safe before turning back to the evil entity.

Sarah walked towards the entity and tried something. She tried to treat it as energy she could control and dissolve it. After all, her powers came from this world. Shouldn't being here make her powerful enough to do something like this? Hopefully it would be for she wanted to destroy this thing for the sake of those murdered children and the safety of anyone else this thing could harm.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Daemon April 11th 2015, 8:35 pm

Sarah was attempting to dissolve the demon it would seem. This was within the realms of possibility. Unfortunately it was not going to be easy. Daemon were the spirits that worked as avatars of concepts. There could in fact be more than one, but none of them were mortal. None of the, Demon or Spirit, could be "killed" in a sense. It was a very smart thing Sarah had tried to do, and mostly succeeded in doing. She managed to take the fight out of the dog. She treated it as energy and she was right to do so. Killing it was impossible...as it was never truly alive. It simply was. What was before them was a humanoid form, all black energy, radiating a sickening feeling of dread. It was in a state far worse than death, in it's opinion. It was in a state of total helplessness. It was bound to Sarah's will, her "voice" was louder than the demon's and so it was forced to abide her.

Spirit itself made it's way to Sarah, it's own freedom restored and allowing him to dissolve and reform by her side. "You've done it..." Spirit said, honestly it was somewhat in awe of her accomplishments. For a simple outsider who seemed to fall victim to a smiling water-rat she was remarkably in tune with this place. Spirit wondered if maybe she was one whom belonged here. He immediately dismissed the thought and looked down to the demon. The humanoid figure was obviously female in appearance, she looked up and glared at Spirit and then to Sarah. "You've bound it. As it bound me...Demon, where are the bodies of the children. Their loved ones deserve closure. You should not be allowed to feed upon their despair." Spirit said to it. She scowled at him, but she could do nothing.

"I don't obey you...Daemon." Was all she offered. Really? She was going to make it go through all the trouble of Sarah. It looked to Sarah and cocked it's head to the side a little. "Would it be wrong of me to ask it to fall into pain?" It asked, truly conflicted and irritated at the once-attacker.

The Daemon
The Daemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 12th 2015, 11:50 pm

Sarah couldn't even tell if she was trying to condense the evil entity into energy should could control or just rip it to shreds. What she could tell was that whatever she was doing was working. The ominous feelings of depression and anxiety that it generated were being lifted form the atmosphere as its form slowly dissipated away. Yet no matter how much she tried to destroy it, this thing's presence could still be felt. It stopped dissolving away and had been reduced to a withering form that seem to resemble pure malice. And for some reason was now female.

Now looking at this entity quizzically, Sarah wondered if she had caused this or had it always been this way. Had this been its true form all along? Sarah shook her head out of confusion as she attempted to keep the entity restrained. This stuff still confused her. Speaking of things that still confused her, the spirit came over to apparently congratulate her on defeating the evil entity. Something she didn't feel worthy of at the moment. This thing was still probably dangerous after all. The spirit started interrogating the entity about the children that it had killed. The entity blatantly refused to answer.

Displeased with the lack of knowledge, Sarah looked over to the spirit and grimaced as she nodded. "I guess I could try something." she said and started trying to do whatever it was she had done earlier that rendered this thing into the form it was currently in. "Tell us where the bodies are." Sarah said sounding surprisingly calm.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Daemon April 13th 2015, 11:25 pm

The demon screached as Sarah worked her little magic in order to make the creature talk. Thecreatures skin begen peeling back, rolling up as they were pulled back in strips. In thsi world it didn'tmater what one intended to do...what mattered was perception. Because to the soul and to spirits, perception IS projection. The demon percieved the feeling as if this was what was happening, and so that is what Sarah and Spirit saw happen to her. Next her open tissue began to welt, boil up and bubble before melting off, having turned into molten lava as it hissed to the ground.

"THERE ARE NO BODIES!" She screamed. The moment the torture ended, everything reverted to as it had been, the demons arms had still been in tact and it was unphased...saved for the labored breathing as it tried to collect itself from it's screams. Spirit looked to Sarah, almost as if asking her what she had meant by that. Spirit looked back to the demon and only blinked. After a moment she looked to Spirit with a scowl on her face.

"Explain." He stated. She started with her "I don't answer to you blah blah blah" but then she caught an eye of Sarah and cringed back, clearing her throat.

"Why else you incompetant, sorry excuse of a spirit? Because they aren't dead!" She snapped, actually seeming to be quite offensive to the Spirit in Sarah's pressence. It didn't seem to take note though, as it's eyes narrowed and cocked it's head to the side. "What use would I have for a sack of dead flesh? As a daemon you know that we can only enter the realm of the living when we possess a living mortal." She said. Spirit's face contorted into one that seemed heavily confused as it cocked it's head off to the side.

"But I..." It began, then brushing off it's onw thought. "So you intend to possess multiple children?" Spirit asked, to which the demon scoffed again and resigned to reveal it's plan.

"No, no, you twit. We intended on using the children to bind Spirits into their bodies, force them to possess these children. Men and Women are not as inclined or in tuned with the spirit world as children are, so we would only be able to bring forth demons. But...we don't want to bring other demons to the world. We wantr to make MORE demons. What better way than to bind a spirit to the child and raise it to force the spirit to become a demon?" She said with a little smile. Spirit finally was able to put the pieces together. She wasn't snagging bodies for her friends. She was snagging bodies to be prisons that would corrupt spirits like himself into becoming demons. "It wouldn't be hard...all Spirits that possess a mortal will eventually become a demon. Even you- wait...you look the same here as you do in the... " Spirit looked to Sarah and with wide eyes.

"We have it's plan. Command it to die?" He requested, though it was more of a pleading rather than a simple request. However it "died" or did not was up to Sarah, if she kept it alive to interrogate it herself was of her own volition. Either way, if it were to die then this was Sarah's perception of death, though honestly Spirit was more concerned with what the demon had planned for twenty innocent children.

The Daemon
The Daemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 14th 2015, 1:25 am

Whatever Sarah was doing could probably be best described as pouring more energy into a being made of energy. Doing so caused the entity to let loose an agonizing scream as its bodies began to melt. Sarah was taken aback by this for she had not intended to do this. She decided to cut the flow of energy that was being sent into the entity. There was a pause before it was stopped, but it ceased and she stood there trying to figure out how she was doing all of this as the entity finally started talking.

There are no bodies? What the hell did she mean by that? There was that funeral for all of the children where she had first spotted the spirit after all. Was it held with a bunch of empty caskets? What did this thing do to those poor children? The entity then said that the reason there were no bodies was because they were still alive. Sarah looked at it in complete disbelief. Wait, she had seen and interacted with their spirits. It was their spirits that she saw earlier, right? If they weren't, then who or what were they?

The entity started revealing its overcomplicated plan of creating an army of demons for some most likely nefarious purpose. It suddenly stopped talking as it apparently realized something. The spirit asked Sarah to kill the thing now that it had revealed its plan. Sarah looked to it and saw some desperation in its face. She refused to kill it however. She wanted more information from this thing.

Sarah turned back to the evil entity and started talking to it. "Okay, I want to know where the children are and how to get there. You're also going to tell us what we'll be up against when we get there. Are you going to tell us or do I have start tearing your skin off again?" she asked it sounding deadly serious.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top