The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_vote_lcapWords are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_voting_barWords are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_vote_lcapWords are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_voting_barWords are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] Empty Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain]

Post by Samael Christensen March 5th 2015, 1:11 am

A strange distortion could be felt throughout the world, a magical ripple so great that only a fool would have ignored it. True, humanity were rather ignorant when it came to manners of the magical nature, but then again it was their ignorance that kept them so docile and that alone was something Raziel could appreciate. The ripple had originated from a place he knew very well, and one that many believed him to be the one to have created, yet the truth behind that was rather unknown.

Chicago was his destination, a city steeped within magic and rather windy to boot. It made flying annoying for the angel, yet he would get over that rather annoying fact soon enough, as he always did with cities much like this one. His eyes were upon a rather unusual female angel, one that had smitten many with a wrathful blade of holy flames. It was his information network that allowed him to follow her, and silently he stalked the holy warrior. He had his chains, but they didn't bind him as they once did, so the angel found himself less likely to strike out at his former self chosen foes.

It was this angel that had infact attempted to kill The Abyssal Lord himself, and caused quite a stir within The Abyss. If she did not die soon from an evil being, perhaps the Ti'taens would attempt to kill her in retribution. After all, to strike out at ones god was to commit an unforgivable blasphemy, or so he had seen from so many fanatic. He had once fancied becoming a deity, but that time had passed, the fallacy of omnipotence with it, even if he remembered the taste he had been offered.

Dressed within a rather well tailored suit, Raziel prepared to appear before this angel in his usual fashion. This being just appearing from nowhere, almost as if the air folded and produced the angelic being without a single flash of light to speak of. ”So, you must be Yofie.” He stated rather calmly, adjusting one of his sleeves almost unconsciously. ”I've been following your actions for some time, and I must admit i'm impressed, with all of the smiting you've been doing.” He noted with a small chuckle.

”Enough so, that I was considering making deal with you.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] Empty Re: Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain]

Post by Fiery Soul March 5th 2015, 1:55 am

For the last couple of days Yofie took to showing the city of Chicago advanced models of purity. Walking forward along a catwalk wearing fancy clothes seemed to be an odd way to establish these models, but the strange little man Ralphonso said no one could model as she did. With a pair of green heels bumping her to well over six feet, the rest of Yofie's green dress filled out and fell just above her knees. Sleeveless, with her hair pulled in a loose ponytail, Yofie strode with perfect grace before turning around and walking to the backstage.

"Yofie, baby, you're beautiful." Ralphonso walked towards Yofie with both hands in the air to try and place them on Yofie.

A slender arm cut off his short stature by wrapping graceful fingers around his neck. "I know my grace inspires those who witness me, but I do not know why I need to constantly change my outfit."

"Honey, baby, it's the business...you're choking me."

"I am not in the business of doing business. Business makes beautiful places ugly and strips away glory and righteousness. Why are you turning blue." Yofie lowered the man back to the ground. "I shall go back to the chambers you have prepared for me. I will only take visitors in the name of righteousness." The little man put up a finger and started after Yofie before she spread her wings and knocked him back. "That means you are not welcome!"

Returning to her dressing room, Yofie looked to see her sword and armor strapped to a mannequin in the corner of the room. The form of another mannequin looked to her, offering her a message. It brought forth a feeling of distrust until it turned to flattery. "I do not know you or of you. If you are of the 'business; I must ask you to leave. And if you are not of them, I will thank you for your words, and then I will ask you to leave. Your deal will not be required for I do not need to partake on quests from others to find my mark in this world, but you are welcome to tell me where I may find evil. Then you are welcome to leave."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : This Girl is on Fire

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] Empty Re: Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain]

Post by Zell March 5th 2015, 8:55 pm

The bell jingled and Castor let out a light breath form the back room. Another individual had entered his mystical and magical pawnshop. Granted these poor fools had absolutely no idea how magical any of these items truly were. Many of them just looked to it and saw neat little trinkets or felt as though they had stumbled upon a gold-mine of a pawnshop. That was good though, as it was intended. Castor stood up using his cane to push himself upright and using the cane to hobble into the next room.

"Well hello there!" He said his strong accent bearing most resemblance to that of Scottish accent or at the very least something of Gaelic descent. It was a young man and a woman who looked to him and they smiled back, apparently taking a liking to the warm and gracious greeting they'd stumbled into. "There anything I can help you folks find, or are we just browsing and glancing?" He asked. The young woman looked hesitant before looking to the young man she walked in with.

"Actually..." she stated before she looked back to Castor with a reluctant and strained smile, a tinge of hope detectible behind her voice. "We were looking for something of a...well... a gift for out daughter. You see, my husband and I are archeologists. We travel the world a lot and we're very often away from home. We have a little girl back home and we wanted to get her something for when we make our way back." She said. Castor had his cane out before him, leaning on it with his head cocked upward a little and a smile growing as she explained her situation. At her conclusion he was nodding with an elated smile ear to ear.

"I think I might be able to find something for you. Tell me...what's your daughter like?" He asked as he began to stroll behind the counter, taking a few strides towards a specific area. As he passed the mystic glass music box filled with black smoke before he stopped and leaned down. Sliding the case aside he pulled up a few small displays for jewelery before standing back upright and letting out a little groan. Castor then allowed the couple to observe the ancient bangles and the ornate earrings and rings. The woman took a great interest in one of the more promising pieces. This bangle was indeed one of a kind, but for reasons they did not know.

"This is beautiful...how much?" She asked him, entranced with the bangle. Oh how he loved to hear that that comment. It's beautiful when he hears people state about how beautiful something is. It made everything so much easier. He sighed as he placed an elbow on the display case and then rest his chin on the palm of his hand as his face reflected a deep concentration. The young woman seemed impatient waiting for the answer, as if wanting nothing more than to take the bracelet with her. Of course she did...that was part of it's "charm" so to speak.

"That is a very old heirloom. As a distinguished pair such as yourself would know many of these bracelets could be "recreated" or less than authentic. But this is the real deal. You can see the traditional marks from the tempering and the genuine silver fixtures at the base of the gems...It's a pricey piece..." he said before he sighed and shook his head before saying probably one of the most predictable things a man like him cold have said. "Tell ya what. Why don't you take that home to your daughter and you tell her that's an apology gift...for not being there like you'd like to be. If you promise me that, I'll draw up the document and you can walk out of here with that...no charge."

The young man was hesitant and oddly suspicious, but the woman was nothing less than ecstatic and grateful for the man's generosity. Of course because she has the boobs, she makes the rules and that was something Castor knew. He knew how to win this couple over the moment she said about her husband. It was so sickeningly predictable. She was happy...so he wouldn't DARE ruin it. With a twisted sense of satisfaction hidden behind a kind smile he would go back to his back room and draw up a contract for the ownership of the bracelet. As he came back and the man signed over for the bracelet the black music box began to shake while the young couple walked out the door.

"Oh yes...your time is soon." He said before pulling the black box down from the shelf and placing it down on the display table. "Very....very soon."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Words are wind, and so is wind [Yofie and Samhain] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 8th 2015, 7:07 pm

Raziel couldn't help but chuckle softly upon hearing the woman's response, almost dismissive she sounded despite her strange speech. ”My deal however, pertains to the preservation of this world.” Perhaps this would be enough to draw her attention, and if not then he could force her to pay attention by other means. ”Afterall, i'm sure a warrior of light would desire to stop a darkness that would swallow this world.” He had dealt with those righteous types plenty of times, at least enough to know how they thought. He would give the woman a chance to consider what he said, turning his back to the woman and taking a few steps away, before turning upon his heels to look at her again, keeping that self controlled smile upon his lips. Burying his hands into his pockets, Raziel let his strange silver eyes bore into her own.

”I hope I have your interest now. You could say a great evil is coming, a darkness as the more poetic soul would describe it.” Raziel paused, as if considering what he would say next. ”Someone like you has the power to stop this, no, you're one of the only people that can actually.” If anyone knew anything about the angel, then they would have been suspicious, but then again this angel knew nothing, so that made this more of a problem.

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul March 9th 2015, 5:19 am

"How would someone of your low standing and questionable taste in dress know of darkness? Are you in league with some organization taken to fighting darkness or are you the darkness yourself?" Yofie lifted her sword from the mannequin and placed the blade upon the counter, knocking an assortment of beauty products to the ground. "None other survived the cataclysm that took my home. This world stands in the shadow of light and you come to give me advice over how to defeat it? I would laugh at your feeble cause were I an angel born from the arts of laughter. I, however, am not. And, as such, you should leave before I have the men in black shirts remove you from my presence." Even though the blade dominated the major portion of the counter, her hands worked to grab the remnants of make up still adorning her work station. "Before you go out into the world of darkness you dabble in, you should hand me the applicator so I may continue my radiance to those who are uncouth to such things."

In spite of her absolution to the presence of the man standing with her, Yofie refused to call for anyone to assist her in removing the man from her presence. A knock banged on the door, souring Yofie's face from stoic to irritated. "Yofie, honey, baby, sweetie, we need you on stage for the finale."

"Your finale concerns me little. Find me more suitable clothing and I shall think it over. Also, you have failed on your behalf of security to keep me uninterrupted. For that, you are outside of my graces. It does not mean I shall bathe you in the fire of my fury, but it does mean I shall not permit you to accompany me to any of the festivities those poets you call 'rappers' cordially invite me to." Finishing on her own schedule, Yofie fashioned her breastplate over her chest before fixing her straps into place. More armor would accompany her regalia with the final piece of her gauntlets fitting firmly into place. "Now, you, man, tell me of the darkness you believe existing within this world, and I will tell you whether or not I should expunge you for having a mind given over to darkness or if you should just repent and leave my sight."
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell March 10th 2015, 3:18 pm

Much had come into action over the course of but a few minutes. A bangle of sorts had found it's way to an unknowing couple on their way back to California. That would serve him well all too soon, but for now he had other things he had to attend to. The primary one being that an uncanny feeling washed over him. A revultion so deeply embedded into his soul had taken him that he fund himself with the feeling of bile churning in his gullbladder. The sickly feeling was none other than pure, unadulterated hate that seized his heart and placed an irritated scowl upon his normally benevolent features. He would pat the glass box as if it were some form of pet and hobbled his way to the shop bathroom. While in the bathroom his cane clicked against the linolium flooring until he moved the waste bin aside, revealing a small hole of sorts. This hoel looked as if it were intricately designed to have something fit in it. With a little focus and pressure, Castor placed his cane into the slot and pressed down. There was a loud clicking noise as the entire wall began to turn. The Scooby-Doo styled turning wall fiished it's turning and Castor walked now in a dark nd dank cave. The dripping of water could be heard echoing as he looked about his occult sanctum.

In here his leg was no loger an issue to him and he tossed the cane behind him as he strode proudly through his grand arcane collection he had tried to hide from the world. Moving past suits of armor, flags swords, sheilds and gems all of a magical nature. The object he needed at THIS moment in time was up a flight of finely chiseled stairs he enslaved men to make when he was "rennovating his man-cave" as he liked to say it. Walking up these stairs he would encounter a platform with a cauldron and his standard alcehmical station. Then he's go up another set of stairs just to turn and find himself at a peak vantage point wherehe could look over all the cave, as well as the little "play-pen" where he kept his indentured servants. Before him, on a chisled stone pedatle was a goblet made of bones, though the goblet seemed to have no convexing area to hold liquid ad ther seemed to be a flat top. Waving a hand slowly over the goblet, the goblet replied by little black lines becoming visible as the flat top began to rise and in a couple of seconds he the lines had been small skeletal fingers ligting themselves to reveal an iridsecent green liquid as a green haze rose into the air. The pale green light cast upon his face, Castor closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, the grin haze seeking his nostrils and pouring into them as if a living thing. At the apex of his breath in his eyes opened and glowed an eerie green to match the liquid before he exhaled through his mouth, the haxe seeming to leave with a more black color. The haze danced throughout the air as it danced back to the liquid and touching down in the center. The second the smoke touched the liquid it seemed to taint it, corrupt the light into a balck, ink like substance with an ill looking purple liquid. The new coruupted purple singe cast upon his face, Castors scowl turned to a smile as he peered into the liquid.

"Well what do we have here." He asked the smile fading as he peered into the reflections of the water, seeing an all too familiar face. He didn't recognize this face but it looked too familiar for him to ignore. He may not be able to hear anything but he could real lips just fine. His pupils constricted to the size of a pencil tip the moment he saw the man's lips move and say "make a deal". The visual replayed in his mind over and over again until his pupils dilated back to their regular size his brows lowering from shock into the sheer annoyance he felt. "Raziel." He said as he turned and made his way towards where he entered. He stepped nto the platform and bent over to pick up his cane. To the world where he returned the magic could not sustain him so that he could move as the proud man he once was...no... Castor would once more be reduced to a hobbling veteran in an ungrateful society.

The wall turned once more and he found himself reliant on his cane, he hobbled out before grabbing a scarf and his overcoat before grabbing a gauntlet from the display case. The bell jingled and a young face stepped in, one that he could easily recognize. "Dante, watch the store lad. I've got some work to do." He instructed as he patted the young man on the shoulder as he gimped past, the guntlet tucked under his arm. Once out side he held the gauntlet up and his eyes narrowed as he focused on the magical device. "Raziel, the angel of secrets." he said. The gauntlet moved upon it's own volition as the finger pointed forward and the "wrist" turned before the finger bent, showing that his "objective" was to the west of him, though apparently not all that far....

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 22nd 2015, 8:13 pm

Raziel chuckled, the woman so adamant on ignoring him or rather pushing him off as just a being of darkness. ”but what could an angel of song know about slaying darkness?” He would add with a contained smirk, expecting to strike a nerve but that was his intention. ”I've seen you work, and you act with all the grace of an epileptic hen with his head cut off. I however...” As if brought up by thought, two wings would appear from nowhere, unfurling from his back with wings resplendent like gold as they cast light across the room. ”As an angel of secrets, I know many things. Secrets that you could not even fathom, such as the darkness that destroyed your world for example.” Offering a sickeningly sweet smile he folded his hands together as his wings would fade away. Something told him she was one of those sickeningly honorable types, which meant he would have to deal with that.

”That same darkness threatens this world, and so many others.” handing her said applicator, he would let her stew over the information that he had offered. ”I offer a lot, but I only require one thing in return. I would say it's a deal, but then again it's all up to you. Let this world languish in darkness, or save it.”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Soul April 3rd 2015, 1:16 am

Raziel spoke in tongues of snark. Yofie responded in kind. "How dare your insolent tongue speak to me of poultry and their mental endeavors!" Yofie brought the broadside of her blade down towards Raziel's head to deliver a non lethal blow of some impact to the angel of secrets. "Angels keep no secrets for it is within the realm of goodness to inspire others with our words, deeds, and posture." The dress Yofie needed to showcase did not give her much to work with in stretch, but the grace of the angel kept her stitches in place. Raziel spoke the truth for half of Yofie's lack of grace in distributing justice, but not so much in her movement. A dangerous mistake to make, but it was difficult to ascertain what for.

"You speak of infernal things, but refer to yourself as an 'Angel'. The next time you call yourself by that name, I shall dismember you, but please, continue to tell me of this great danger you know of." Yofie would wait in patience as the angel of secrets continued to inform her of what he learned of the encroaching infernals beginning a descension upon this world. "I have dealt with emissaries of darkness within this world already. I take it you are fleeing their wrath because as a creature of shadow masquerading as light, you have either angered them greatly or are trying to usurp them. Either way, you will be punished, but only one will lead to your demise. Actually, now that I give it thought, both could potentially end in your demise, but more thought will need to be put into it."

Some thought indeed.
Fiery Soul
Fiery Soul
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell April 11th 2015, 3:30 am

So this is where he was? The Angel of secrets was hidden here. Well not hidden most likely but he was obviously doing something in there. Or someone. Did Raziel even do that? He'd better not. It wasn't very becoming of "angels" like himself. Also he had the personality of a dead fish so there was that too. Samhain let out a little hum before opting that it was probably best if he investigate. Actually he decided the exact opposite, but what kind of a story would this be if one of the main characters chickened out? This isn't El Dorado, he's staying to be revered as a God! Actually he's leaving to go face- hey shut up I screwed up the analogy half way. "Note to self, do something about the voices in my head." He noted as he walked through the wall. Oh, this was a dressing room. He continued on and into another dressing room. He continued on and so on and so forth. After about two dressing rooms he stepped out into the hallway and looked around to see if anyone was out and about.

Seeing that the coast was clear he stepped out and used his cane to hobble about, following where the gauntlet pointed. It didn't take long for him to arrive at the very room where Yofie and Raziel were conversing. With a little rap on the door he would wait to be invited in. It was only common courtesy after all. With a wave of his had the gauntlet would disappear and he awaited his response.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top