The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_vote_lcapA fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_voting_barA fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_vote_lcapA fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_voting_barA fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) Empty A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open)

Post by Streak February 21st 2015, 8:42 pm

All that could be seen was a red and yellow streak going down the street in the New Orleans. Tyler was up and about on this particular morning. He thought he'd go see what crime would go on in broad daylight. While it was unlikely, Bare decided to go and check. He made a left onto another street, passing several cars along the way. Nothing yet. He thought. Already, his impatience was startingt to set in. He only been running for half an hour, but to him it felt like two.
Streak
Streak

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2015-02-19

Back to top Go down

A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) Empty Re: A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open)

Post by Scratch Board February 21st 2015, 9:29 pm

The deep south. New Orleans, Louisiana. A very culturally significant city, so Annie had heard. However, she saw it as more of a hangout for loud rednecks. Apparently this city had French roots. She couldn't possibly see how the sophisticated French people could be related to these disgusting loud-mouths. Alas, Annie flew wherever the Guardians took her. She sighed inwardly as she leaned against a nearby wall, scanning the streets, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. She had been tracking a possible dangerous metahuman, though there had been no sign of one all day. Boredom had taken its toll. She really hated it here. She wanted to get back home, and quick. However, as she looked down at the shiny badge that was pinned to the edge of her hoodie, and the black communicator that hung from her belt, she reminded herself that it was her duty to protect the weak, and to show the world that metahumans could be a force for good.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open) Empty Re: A fiery encounter in the New Orleans(open)

Post by Elena Vexus February 21st 2015, 10:35 pm

It had been a 'slow month' on the world of villainy to say the least. Not that Ms. Vexus had really played too much of a part in any dastardly deeds as of late, but apparently she was still at large. Ever since her fiasco with New York and the attempted kidnapped of The President, she's just been black listed. However her failure did have some benefits. People were scared of her. They saw what she had been capable of and they don't really want to mess with her essentially. She had fun laying low prior to looking like this. There were a few events that stirred up some commotion informing the masses that she was still alive and that she can change her appearance. But with that in mind it made her even more difficult to find. She had a different face now. It made it tricky for people to locate her, but there were organization springing up all over the place with the technology and abilities to simply find people. Some were government funded, others were just banding together for 'the greater good', whatever that was.

Vexus now found herself in New Orleans, quite some time ago she had her assistant visit here. She still had some of the data from that mission, but she had mostly just come down here for the history... There was also a very old laboratory located in the wet lands. Circa early 2000's. Elena needed to reclaim some information. It always better to learn from past mistakes so that history does not repeat itself. Much of the data on her previous forms was scattered about. Not only North America, but the rest of the world too. Germany, India, Japan. The list goes on. She would start with the continent she was on and then branch out, eventually.
As she toured the city, sampling local cuisine it became clear to her that this city seemed to have declined as of recently. It was not as glamorous as she remembered it being. The food was still fantastic, the people though not so much. She had picked New Orleans as her destination to hopefully blend in with the people, but right now she was sticking out like a sore thumb. It seemed like these organizations were beginning to target her. She couldn't say that she was intentionally trying to avoid them, more so a casual evasion. If they found her then she could gauge the level of her opponent, and even dispose of them all at once. Either that or send a message back to their group. But that would reveal her abilities. Eh, she would play it by ear.

Elena got some gelato and was taking small scoops of it as she walked down the side walk. She had on simple black Louboutin heels, her signature LV clutch draped over her left shoulder, her multi purpose Prada sunglasses, and a big sun hat. She tried to keep herself in the cleaner parts of the city for right now, eventually she would need to venture deeper into the state so that she could get the information that she needed from her lab. The more she continued on though, the more she couldn't help but feel as if she was being watched.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak February 21st 2015, 11:10 pm

Making another right onto a new street, Bare slowly came to a stop. There wasnt a crime in progreess, no excitement. The worst part was that Tyler had wasted his time. Of course there wouldn't be any crime this early. Maybe he should just head back to the hotel he was staying at. Bare didn't know what to do. He stood there in his red and yellow hero outfit, tapping his foot like he was waiting for something. Probably because he was. Tyler sighed, and took off. Streak made several turns before spotting a women several feet away.

Bare stopped dead in his tracks. She really stood out. It was as if she wanted attention. Here in New Orleans people didnt dress the way that she did. Being curious, he decided to go talk to the women. Streak sprinted towards her, covering the distance between him and the women in seconds before coming to a halt right in front of her. His sudden appearance usually would startle thr average person. His stomach growled as he stared at her gelato.

"Excuse me miss, I saw you a few feet away and I couldn't help but notice the....exotic clothes your wearing." Tyler looked around for a second, everyone seemed to be looking at them. He couldn't tell whether it was because of her ridiculous outfit, or his red and yellow costume.
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh February 22nd 2015, 12:01 am

Down in New Orleans it was about an hour to hour and thirty minute drive from his home town and he usually came down to sight see and party and it being New Orleans parties were a must. He could go down when he want do to his life style as a heroic person. He did not seem to care much for the people in it as long as they could throw down. Plus do to his arrangement of fighting skills he could have fun if someone caused mischief or certain vandalisms. It was sort of a quiet night and the same things were going on through the street. Parties and music, but even though it was all going on it seemed quieter than normal. Looking around he found a small restaurant and looking inside a few seconds he figured he would give it a shot and he walked through the doors eager to put something in his stomach.

Getting the menu he looked down and seen an all you can eat plates. Lobsters, which was expensive, crayfish, and alligator. He placed his order and waited for his food staring out the window kinda bored. As he would gaze a small bright flash filled the street and went away. All that was left was a flickering light indicating an explosion the fire to follow. Instead of waiting for the food he had to ditch to see what was up. Running out the door and standing on the sidewalk he looked over and found an accident. More than likely leaving these areas it was due to people drunk driving and having open containers in their vehicle would make the fire spread faster. He rushed over and used his ability to place a shielding orb around the people and pulled them out unscathed except for the previous burns before he intervened.

Pulling them to safety the sirens were going off like crazy. Well the police will be showing up soon so before then could get to Dustin and bombard him with a questionnaire he fled to the roof top. Where in fact there were more parties going on. Leaping roof top to roof top he come up to a woman who seemed to be a suspicious person in his book so he could not help but follow and be ensnared in his own curiosity. It might of been his curiosity or attraction to the opposite gender, but the way she had been placed out in the crowd with the sun hat, it seemed rather cute. With stupid thoughts of a random guy he tailed behind staying on the roof to keep access to a higher movement. Plus she seemed normal just out of place not as if he had to run and jump he just wanted to.

Although in this short time of looking a guy dressed like a hero or villain ran at a fast paced speed towards her stopping her in her tracks. "What is this idiot doing?" he questioned as the guy would go and try to do a weird greeting. Everyone was looking and he bet it was awkward and she in his mind was being picked out or bullied for the typical clothes she had on. More than likely she was just touring not being a problem like the guy who stopped her was, but he would not jump to intervene because at the same time of thought he did not want to bother them just encase they knew each other.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board February 22nd 2015, 6:03 pm

Annie looked up. Now here was something interesting. Across the way at what seemed to be a cafe, there sat a strangely overdressed woman. Annie smirked. She didn't expect this dirty old town to have anyone close to classy in it. Enter the next guy. Some dork in a red and yellow spandex suit. Didn't he know that heroes were moving away from the brightly colored costumes? Or maybe this was the dangerous metahuman that she was looking for. These villains were often the more crazy ones. He seemed to just be talking to the lady. She needed a vantage point.

After glancing around to see that there were no onlookers, Annie ran into a nearby alleyway before unfurling her wings and fluttering up to the roof. To her surprise, there was already someone up here. He seemed...friendly? Annie didn't quite know if he was friend or foe.

"Oh, um...hello there, sir." She said to the man awkwardly.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus February 22nd 2015, 11:49 pm

The eyes were increasing. It was a strange feeling, she tilted her hat forward a little more and carried on. Yes her shoes were a little flashy, wearing heels with a red sole in such a casual town, her jewelry was a little eccentric, but as for her clothing she did not think that she was too out of the ordinary. It was a black jumpsuit. Very flowing, a light fabric material, quarter sleeves. There was a slight glimmer when the light caught the outfit in a certain light. She felt like her outfit was just fine and perfectly acceptable for this location and this weather. But it seemed someone did not completely agree.
"Excuse me miss, I saw you a few feet away and I couldn't help but notice the....exotic clothes your wearing."
Vexus was taken aback by the young man's sudden appearance. She even learned back slightly. She stuck her small spoon into her gelato and adjusted her sunglasses before speaking to the boy.
"Well now young man, curious you say that. As I see you also have on quite the peculiar outfit. Now, I couldn't help but notice you have a talent for moving rather quickly. Walk with me dear."
She began walking again eating her gelato, hoping the boy would follow along. Elena needed now to leave this public place, as this speedster had caught too much attention. Especially with his outrageous outfit. Those colors weren't even in. Color blocking was one thing, but she highly doubted that this was Valentino or Jeremy Scott. As she walked down the side walk, she began to pick up the pace lengthening her stride.
"I do not mean to sound rude, but I do have things to do today. Did you only wish to comment on my so called 'exotic' threads, or was there more depth to your approaching me?"
Elena was bold with her words, powerful. She needed the young boy to know that her time was not to be wasted. Vexus took another scoop of her gelato, not even glancing around to see if he had decided to follower her. If not, then she could easily be on her way to the lab, if so then he would be welcome to to join her in the lab where she would undoubtedly acquire a new and fresh cadaver.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh February 26th 2015, 4:38 am

As Dustin looked around he noticed that the woman was in a big rush to get moving. Guess she did not like the attention she was getting. Before they could leave Dustin to was interrupted by a visitor. Who now became the 4th possible meta. Looking at her Dustin would comment, so cute face you have a name? I am Dustin and judging by the wings you too are a meta human. He stopped shortly to point out Elena and the hero down in the streets.

I am here because they both look suspicious and seeing the guy close the gap between him and the woman I already know he is a meta human, but i don't know if they work together. Dustin took another look and seen the woman take lead in the effort to get away from their display or show in the middle of the streets. Staying on the roof top they ran right past the building and then past the alley way the girl came up.

Okay now is the moment for truth... Will you accompany me to see what exactly is going on between them two or will you stick to the easy stuff and protect humans from perish? Giving her a hard question was the best way to see how far she would take this. Getting ready to move he looked after with an answer. As soon as she would give an answer he would progress to follow Vexus keeping out of sight on the roofs.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak February 26th 2015, 3:43 pm

Streak walked close behind the  strange women. There was something..odd about her. Something told him that there was more to her than what she was letting on. Tyler felt a bit insulted the way she asked him the second question. It was as if she had better things to do. He was about to answer no. When he noticed something.

"Hey...this is the way to the lab, are you planning to go there?" He asked, as if completely ignoring question. He then got an uneasy feeling. Like, they weren't the only ones here. Sure, there were civilians but he felt as if there was something else... He couldn't put his finger on it.

Picking up the pace so he was a bit in front of her, he couldn't help but notice the LV draped over her shoulder. "LV? What does that stand for? Please don't tell me Las Vegas." Tyler asked, he had no trouble getting in this lady's personal business.
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board February 28th 2015, 12:21 pm

Oh great, who was this guy? He talked to her like he was some propoganda film from the fifty's. Annie sighed. If this was who she was going to work with, this would be a long day. Oh well, in her line of work, more help was always welcomed.

"I'm, um...Annie." She replied, not bothering with the hero name stuff. "I'm from a group called the Guardians, and I was sent here to locate a possible dangerous metahuman threat. I saw the two as well, and also thought they looked suspicious. I came up here to get a better vantage point, and surprise, you were here. Anyways, you don't have to ask me twice. I'll help." With that, she followed the strange man as they tracked the strange lady and kid.

"So, uh...are you local, or...what?"

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus March 1st 2015, 11:30 pm

Vexus almost stopped in her tracks at the mention of the lab. He couldn't possibly know of it, or its location. It was littered with security protocols to keep quite literally everything that wasn't Elena out. And even if someone managed to get in there the traps she had laid out would slaughter anyone. She had not been down here in a while, so it may have been uncovered. It was best if she played it off for right now.
"Lab? Is there a public access one down here?" She asked casually eating another scoop of her gelato.
"I only parked my car down here somewhere."
Horrible lie. She started to look through her purse for car keys to pretend to start searching for it. The boy then asked what the LV on her purse meant. She rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses.
"It stands for Louis Vuitton, sweetheart. And please don't ask me what that means or... Or I don't even know. The world would be more dead to me than it already is I suppose." she said with a light chuckle.

Passing a garbage bin, she pitched the now empty gelato cup and began to wave her keys around pressing the button hoping to hear a beep from her car. While she walked she looked around in different directions while holding her sunglasses. Elena didn't park here. Her car wasn't even in this state. She was just solidifying her lie about looking for her car and also surveying the area. She was tapping her finger on the arm of her sunglasses, with every tap she switched through the different view settings of her shades. Most people were minding their own business, however when she stopped in front of a meter on the street her glasses picked up two individuals on a roof top but she did not give any indication that she knew that they were there.
With her keys still in hand she brought out her phone and began to send a message.
"So what's your name kid?" she said without even looking up from her phone screen.
"And what prompted you to say hi to me, you never did answer that question."
She pushed her hair behind her ear and looked up to the roof where the two people were residing. Elena tilted down her sunglasses and looked directly at them for a short second before returning to her phone. If either of the two had any sort of technology on them they would be shortly receiving a message that would read.
-Does my outfit look good from up there too?-
Vexus then let out a grunt.
"I've been heading in the wrong direction, my car is the other way."
She went off in a brisk stride back the way she came, very stealthily glancing back up to the roof. In the same movement she looked behind to to make sure the speedster was still following her.
"One more question and then you can ask me more. The lab you mentioned, where is it and what's that all about? I never considered New Orleans to be a very science-y area." Just digging for more information and to see if the two kids on the roof were going to do anything. She put her keys and phone back in her purse, going back in this direction Elena might be able to make the onlookers properly reveal themselves. It was necessary that she didn't have any tails when she finally made it to her laboratory. More so for their own safety. She did not need anyone knowing the location of her technology, it was one of the classic villain cliches. Because if they ended up following her to the lab then she would have no choice but to kill them. Dramatic, yes. Messy, yes. But it would save her so much more trouble in the long run. Now she would see what these three individuals will do.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh March 2nd 2015, 1:13 pm

As he followed he sighed and turned towards the girl who was with him. [color=cyan]Well she now knows we are here, but I don't know how.[/cyan] He brought this to the person's attention so she would know. Looking around he would look to see what it was that gave them away when his phone went off? Was she that good with technology because she just asked him a question and maybe the other girl would get it too and if so he would believe her to be a techno-path who had control or at least an ability to talk to electronics. It might have been her sunglasses when she was tapping them to switch optics or maybe those were fake keys. Any how she knew and he would respond.

Symbolizing as an aura it would leak off his but in an opposite direction as if gravity was shifted up. It would switch from 3 colors. Black, white, and the mix which was grey. Though everyone around him could see it if you were looking but no one could feel it except for Vexus. Making his presence of who and what he was he decided to jump down and confront her. He put one foot on top the ledge of the building and decided to just jump and fall down. He directed himself in the air towards the 2 until he was little under 30 meters away.

Sorry I would not be here if speedy didn't cause said scene a while back to greet you. Though I have no acquaintance with him or the girl behind me I at least took the time out to enlighten the situation and make sure he was not trying to steal from you... People tend to misjudge a beautiful woman such as yourself not taking in ever possibility of who or what they are talking to. He would ramble on how stupid the guy was, and also expected him to give some input to why he ran to her ,but Dustin did not care. He looked at her with the intent not to obsess over her but to study her thinking that there was something truly wrong her. What was it; what could she do that would put him off ease. If anything I know you were just leading him around hoping he would ditch you and if he didn't what would you have done. I believe there is more to you than I am grasping right now. So if you would not mind please enlighten me?
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Streak March 2nd 2015, 11:04 pm

"Yeah. The lab is open publicly now. Noww your ignoring my question" Streak said as he saw the man jump down from the building before talking to elena. Talk about saved by the Bell. Whos this guy? Streak walked toward the man when he was mentioned in the conversation.

"Stealing? The bright spandex costume, the kind approach, does this mean nothing to you?" Streak was offended by the assumption that he was a villain. Besides, if he wanted to steal he would've done it by now.
Streak
Streak

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board March 7th 2015, 4:42 pm

The man didn't bother to answer her question, Instead informing Annie that the lady below had spotted them. Somehow. Probably some weird techie stuff. She didn't dwell on it, that stuff always made her head hurt.

Annie barely even formulated a plan before her impromptu partner jumped right down in front of Mister Spandex and Miss Botox. Sometimes these hero types could be really annoying, thinking they knew exactly what to do, when in fact it was the opposite. Those two could have been dangerous, and he could've been killed. She looked down from the roof to see that the man was trying to put on a scene. What was the point of that? They were already caught. Annie decended from the roof to give her own way of handling the situation.

"Alright, one of you two is a dangerous metahuman. Stretchy Pants here somehow knows about a lab located here. The lady with the shiny chothing is way too well-dressed for this area, and somehow saw us when we were at a tactically perfect vantage point. I think it's some weird new gadget she has. Anyways, enough with the small talk. Either one of you can come out with it, or we can all kick each other's asses right here in this dirty parking lot."

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus March 15th 2015, 8:38 pm

These kids were getting pretty pushy. Elena was throughly convinced that this boy had no idea what lab she was talking about. There was no way that they could have made it safe enough for 'public access'. And a lot of the information that she had in there was very valuable. There would have most definitely been a change of pace in the science community. She then could feel an presence approaching. It was more than likely one of the individuals she had called out from on top of the buildings. When the man touched down he went on about assessing the situation first, making sure that Speedy Gonzales wasn't trying to steal from her. It made sense. These speedster types were notorious thieves. However this one did have a very innocent demeanor to him.
She could have swore she heard this man say she was beautiful. Even Vexus didn't agree with that statement. Obviously just a failed ploy to try and butter her up for information. She remained unamused from behind her sunglasses.
"You are right in thinking I was trying to lose the kid in the spandex suit. I came here to take care of some personal business, and he was getting in the way. That's all that there is to it."
And that was all she was going to say on the matter. He said that he thought that there was more to her, which was true. She was a borderline insane woman on a mission who would gladly decapitate any of these people who even so much as middle annoy her. But that might stir up some conflict so that's all that she was going to say right now.

Not too long after, another girl arrived on the scene. She seemed to have been here on an actual mission to find someone judging by her mention of a dangerous metahuman. She was a feisty one, thats for sure. It was good to have spirit. It was important in this day and age. Especially in the younger crowd.
"Hm, I like your spunk, kid. But technically speaking, all Metahumans are dangerous. And I saw you because of my sunglasses. They're great at blocking the glare from the sun, helps me to see things better. Got them on eBay for quite the steal." she said with a sarcastic slur. She began to casually fiddle with and look at her nails.
"You seem a little bit more well informed on the situation though, young lady. So good for you." She reached into her purse and pulled out a nail file and started meticulously filing down some of her nails.
"If you want to fight in this parking lot then have at it. I can be the sideline judge, or whatever." Elena then walked over to the nearest car and leaned up against the trunk of it, still filing her nails.
"Obviously a fight between you three will determine who this 'dangerous metahuman' is, and rather quickly at that. I put my money on speedy." She paused for a moment in talking waiting for the other three to say something, but it remained silent so she decided to speak again. She tilted down her sunglasses looking over them at the three individuals.
"Well? I may have things to do, but I don't mind refereeing a parking lot show down. I need to live more spontaneously anyways. Ain't getting any younger." and with that she went back to filing her nails waiting for something to happen between the three of them.
She knew that the girl was looking for her. Vexus was obviously the dangerous metahuman, she just wanted to play around a little. See if she could get the three of them to beat each other up. It would be fun to watch, maybe even get a little taste of their abilities once they decide to turn on her which was bound to happen. It might have been clear to a couple of them that she was not ordinary simply by the way she carried herself and gave no relation to there being a dangerous metahuman among them. On top of saying 'hey why don't you guys just fight right here and I'll watch'. Ultimately she would be going to her lab, so maybe she could bring back a few cadavers as well.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top