The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Aionian Armory I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Aionian Armory I_vote_lcapAionian Armory I_voting_barAionian Armory I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Aionian Armory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aionian Armory Empty Aionian Armory

Post by Alexander Mason December 5th 2014, 6:39 pm

Name: Warlord's Bodyguard: Invictus
Abilities: Armor that has bonded with Alexander on a mystical level. Alexander is able to summon the armor to replace whatever clothes that he may be wearing, or not wearing, to protect him in battle. This armor is a one piece suit covering from neck to feet with a helmet that Alexander may or may not choose to wear as well.
Description:
Spoiler:
This was the armor that was first given to Alexander when he first became a warrior. While unwieldy and faulty at first, years of practice and alterations have made it perfectly matched with Alexander. As a gift, Invictus had a rune inscribed upon it that matches one that was carved into Alexander to bond the two. Resulting from that, Alexander is now able to summon the armor to himself.
OCC Allocation: 8

Name: Ira
Abilities: A large lance that is 6 feet and 6 inches from hilt to tip with the blade being a foot long. When attacking another person, this lance is able to feed off of the injuries that it inflicts to heal Alexander. For the amount of damage that Alexander receives, an equally severe wound must be inflicted to counteract the damage. Wounds may be closed with cuts that cause a lot of bleeding or another cut equal in size. Blood can be replaced with the blood of one attacked with this lance. Damage to organs may be repaired by deep thrusts into the body or another severe wound.

Wounds caused by this lance do not cause bleeding as well, but the recipient will still lose blood as they regularly would. Magic is placed upon the wound to transfer that blood to Alexander.

Compatible recipients include:
Humans, animals, humanoid aliens, Aionians

Description:
Spoiler:
A large spear awarded to the Archduke. It soon became his main weapon of choice on the battlefield, yet Alexander never wanted to disgrace it by wielding it to ceremonies. A large ring is in the center of the weapon as a way to disarm other pointed weapons.
OCC Allocation: 7

Name: Infinitus Wire
Abilities: A set of gloves that Alexander wears that conceal a deadly ability. Each glove is able to produce up to 5 wires. Alexander is able to skillfully manipulate these wires in a multitude of uses. He can fully control them while they are connected to his gloves, moving them around at will. These wires stay connected to the glove unless severed manually.. These wires are incredibly thin and those without enhanced senses would only be able to see them by focusing intently. In cases of extreme light or darkness, it is nearly impossible to detect without enhanced senses and still may pose a challenge to those who do have them. Each wire is able to go a distance of 30 feet.
Description: Magically enhanced gloves that give Alexander complete control over the wires held within them.
OCC Allocation: 7

Name: Vortex Daggers
Abilities: Twin daggers that serve the purpose of being an effective side arm, while also being a ranged weapon. These daggers are able to be thrown with enough spin to make them curve like a boomerang. The amount of curve they are thrown with depends on the skill of the user. Once thrown, they will then seek out the hands of the user on their own in order to return to the wielder even if the natural route would not take them back to the wielder. In the event that the daggers hit their target or by other means stop, they will spin rapidly and make their way back to the user at high speed.
Description:
Spoiler:
Each is about 1 foot and 6 inches long total, with the blade being one foot long each.
OCC Allocation: 6

Name: Toxicum Artifex
Abilities: A mystical paintbrush that allows Alexander to apply a poison to whatever he brushes with it. The poison is magical in nature and doesn't leave a taste or smell, yet a glossy coat remains. This can be applied to the tips of weapons or be applied directly to wounds. Temporary blindness may also occur if applied directly to the eyes, according to the durability. This poison is non-lethal but causes paralysis of the body in the area that is exposed to the poison and downwards. If applied to shoulder, the shoulder down to the hand will be temporarily paralyzed. If only the hand is exposed, then only the hand is affected. This poison may only be used 3 times per topic. Short term resistance is built up after exposure, rendering it unable to be used consecutively on one person. Non-organics are also unaffected.
Dur 1-4: 2 post spot paralysis, blindness if applied to eyes
Dur 5-6: 1 post spot paralysis, blindness if applied to eyes
Dur 7-8: 1 post slight numbing, vision hazed if applied to eyes
Dur 9-10: Don't even read this item. Get outta my face. Does nothing.
Description:
Spoiler:
A small 3 inch long magical brush.

Name: Fulmine
Abilities: Surrounds Alexander in a coat of electricity which discharges outwards whenever physical contact is made with him.
Description:
Spoiler:
A 4 foot long black sword whose blade is 3 foot and 2 inches long.

Name: Deception
Abilities: While worn, an illusion is placed over Alexander's body, allowing him to change his face. This makes people unable to recognize Alexander as his public personality even if he makes no alterations to his face.
Description: A black ring worn by Alexander. RP Mechanic identity concealer.
OCC Allocation: 5
Alexander Mason
Alexander Mason

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Aionian Armory Empty Re: Aionian Armory

Post by Forceaus December 16th 2014, 9:47 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top