The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Reaper I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Reaper I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Reaper I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reaper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reaper Empty Reaper

Post by Reaper November 13th 2014, 6:26 am

Reaper
Death Walks Among You

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Reaper
Title: Mercenary/Terrorist
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Meta Human
Hair: Unknown
Eyes: Unknown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 215 lbs
Blood type: O-

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He wears a death mask permenantly, it is sealed to his face until someone can cure him of his hyper-degeneration since it hides his head completely. He also wears a black hooded duster coat and armour that is considerably stronger than kevlar on his body with some of his shells strapped to his legs and chest. The odd part is where his shotguns come and go from as they never need reloading, but when he draws and puts them away, they come from his thighs but they're never there afterwards.

The Legacy

Personality:
Reaper is quite a frightening peron, rarely speaking except when asked a direct question, and then he is still quiet, for the screams of the dying are his music, and he must listen to it diligently. He is a killer first and a person later, but honestly underneath it all he is simply seeking answers, the bloody path behind him that he cares nothing for is only a reminder for all the others, for he is always in pain and pleasure, and he wishes the pain to end and is looking for someone who can end it, stop the degeneration that is, rather than his life.
History:
Some speak of a black-robed terrorist known only as the Reaper. His identity and motives are a mystery. What is known is that where he appears, death follows.

The Reaper is an extremely volatile mercenary, a ruthless and remorseless killer responsible for terrorist attacks across the world. He has fought in many armed conflicts in the last decades, showing no loyalty to any cause or organization.

Survivors have described a black shadow ghosting unscathed through the most hellish battlefields. The few bodies recovered of those he kills are pale, empty husks drained of life, their cells showing signs of intense degradation.

He is the byproduct of failed genetic alteration which forces his cells to simultaneously decay and regenerate at a hyper-accelerated rate.

The Powers

Power 1: Intangibility (3) His form becomes a humanoid cloaked smoke as everything but his mask becomes smokey in appearance, his mask however remains solid but still becomes intangible as whispers seem to emnate from every wisp of shadow that comes away during his movement.
Can do this for 3 posts with a 3 post cooldown (cooldown is as long as he uses it for)

Power 2: Healing Factor (4) Though his hyper degenerative cells match the rate of his hyper regeneration, he can in fact when resting force the regenerative cells to temporarily overpower the degenerative ones to heal wounds he has sustained

Power 3: Occult 8 - His abilities with the demonic and arcane are quite strong, though they could be stronger, he still is happy with how they are now, since his hellfire shotguns pack a huge punch.

Power 4: Fighting skills 6 - He has very good reflexes and these reflexes go into his all out move rather well as a result where he "reaps" everyone within a radius of him with his shotguns.

Grid
Intelligence:
Occult: 8
Strength:3
Speed:2
Durability:3
Ability: 3(intangible),
4(Healing Factor)  .
Fighting Skills:6
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:1
Wealth:1

Last edited by Reaper on November 14th 2014, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add missing points)
Reaper
Reaper

Quote : "Death walks among you"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-11-13

Back to top Go down

Reaper Empty Re: Reaper

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 13th 2014, 1:22 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top