The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Guardians! (recruiting)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guardians! (recruiting)

Post by Entei September 28th 2014, 12:47 pm

[OOC ANSWER] Entei! https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7893-michael-krieger

[IC ANSWER] I want to prove that not all demons are evil, I want to prove that I am not my father, and that demons can live in peace with humans.

[IC ANSWER] Depends on your definition of good, since it's so relative. I believe I am, and I do my best to help others.

[IC ANSWER] I would sacrifice my life to save anothers, much is the way of a hero.

[IC ANSWER] I believe I just answered that.

[IC ANSWER] Yes, I am.

[OOC ANSWER] Up to you, really. I'm down either way.

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] I need allies for my fight, and this seems like a good way to get them. No one can do everything alone.

Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound September 28th 2014, 12:57 pm

Congratulations Entei!

You have decided to join our ranks.
You're now a fully fledged member of The Guardians! Do us proud.

insert Blue Exorcist joke here.
Hellhound

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : what's that
Humor : ehhh
Registration date : 2014-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen September 29th 2014, 4:00 am

[OOC ANSWER] Jeisen https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7344-jeisen [note, i ahev to change his allienment from lawful neutral to chaotic good]

[IC ANSWER] For freedom in the trueest sense of the word. Everyone has the right to make their own choices and I would fight to make sure they can.

[IC ANSWER] I try to be. I have my share of flaws, but at my core I do try to be the best I can be.

[IC ANSWER] Everything except someone else.

[IC ANSWER] yes

[IC ANSWER] I'm quite a bit of a loner and won't talk all that much if I can help it, but no I dont mind working with others.

[OOC ANSWER] Sure! sounds like fun

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Jeisen's quite a loner and always been a loner. Working with others would be new to him and make for good charecter development
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound September 29th 2014, 5:15 pm

Congratulations Jeisen!

You have decided to use lightning to BRIGHTEN another person's day.
You're now a fully fledged member of The Guardians! Do us proud.

Hellhound

Back to top Go down

The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 Empty Members, yo.

Post by Hellhound October 4th 2014, 1:21 pm

Hellhound - Leader

Vanguard

Draiken

Liberty

Uzma

Entei

Jeisen

That's all for now. Keep on applying!

Last edited by Hellhound on October 16th 2014, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt October 16th 2014, 3:01 pm

[OOC ANSWER] Vangaurd

[IC ANSWER] ”With power comes the responsibility to protect those without it, that's something I firmly believe in. As you can assume I have that power, so its only right I try to do that, and joining with a group of heroic individuals only seems right.”

[IC ANSWER] ”Good is a relative term. Do I go out of my way to help old ladies cross the street, and save kitten from trees? The answer you'll find is yes, its hard to cross a street when you're old with a walker, and i'm sure the kitten can't do much by itself, because its a kitten. I help those that need it, and those that ask for it, but you'll find that I tolerate little of what I call evil.”

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone? ”Anything that the situation required of me.”

[IC ANSWER] ”While they are not likely to have done the same for me, I would gladly sacrifice my life..”

[IC ANSWER] ”If that is what is required of me, I would do so. Team work is golden in these kinds of things, or so i'm aware of.”

[OOC ANSWER] A recruitment thread would be nice.

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] ”Justice when done alone can only go so far, however when in a team of like minded individuals, it happens to run along much smoother. Its my hope that I can find this gathering of people, these Guardians to be those like minded people.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound October 16th 2014, 9:00 pm

Congratulations, Vanguard! You are officially a full-fledged member off The Guardians. Do us proud.

Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 16th 2014, 2:07 am

Bump, application is still open to all who wish to apply.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by synncaster December 16th 2014, 2:43 am

[OOC ANSWER] Dr. Darrick Lee Faust (Supercharger)  https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8461-darrick-faust-supercharger
[IC ANSWER] I naturally want to help people. It's why I became a doctor in the first place; no one dies.

[IC ANSWER] I would consider myself a good person. It really depends on your outlook on good and evil I would assume. But I'm assuming we're talking about classical good guys, so, yeah!

[IC ANSWER] I would sacrifice everything, including my life, no matter how unpleasant it would be if i died.

[IC ANSWER] I wouldn't like to, but, it is for the greater good. I'm a doctor.

[IC ANSWER] Of course! I am always willing to give a hand. Though this might cause problems if we have dying villians...See I'm a doctor, and I have to follow a code....Don't worry though! I just have to let them live! Nothing says I can't cripple them for life!

[OOC ANSWER] Yes, I would like to have a recruitment thread.

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] It appeals to me because It helps me expand my base of operations. More connections for me means more people get saved!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
synncaster
synncaster

Quote : "I hope this works..."

Number of posts : 35
Job : Student
Humor : [22:12:28]@ Danger : I just wanna touch my fanservice
Registration date : 2014-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim December 17th 2014, 7:21 pm

[OOC ANSWER] Sim the Dragon Child wishes to add her might to yours!  sim the dragon - Sim, The Dragon Child

[IC ANSWER]  This is not my world, humans are not my people. Even so, if there are those that need protection then I shall protect them. I will not abide evil on any world so long as I still draw breath.

[IC ANSWER] I believe I am a good person. I meditate on matters of morality daily, and do my utmost to improve every life that touches upon mine.

[IC ANSWER]  Where I come from, we are all one. Value is judged by the group, not by the individual. If one is suffering, then all are suffering. There is nothing I would not give to help another in need.

[IC ANSWER] To die in this alien world and be forever separated even in spirit from all my family is a notion that carries more terror than I could possibly make a human understand. However, we must all love everyone equally strangers or no. This world may be strange, but my morals are the same. I will not allow an innocent life to be lost while I still have mine.

[IC ANSWER] the idea of spurning cooperation is foreign to me. We are all parts of a greater whole.

[OOC ANSWER] I would love a recruitment thread!

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU]  Sim believes that the human race has great potential, in spite of all the evil in this world.. If there is a group of humans dedicated to making their world a better place and helping them realize this potential, she would be honored to lend her strength and skills to them.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 17th 2014, 7:41 pm

Contrats you guys! Both are accepted into the Guardians though since both want a recruitment thread we will have to work that out for you guys.

Welcome!
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 17th 2014, 7:47 pm

[OOC ANSWER] Tyuki and her band Girl Alive are going to join the Guardians. They have named their group of heroes Goddesses of the Galaxy, and they are Eclipse-Tyuki, Pluto-Yui, Mars-Kyrie, and Jupiter-Bonnie. All of them are rad. They are cool. Links are in my signature.

[IC ANSWER] My name is Ty-- ECLIPSE! And this is my group of girls, the Goddesses of the Galaxy! We like your group and we think it's time we merge our Goddesses with your Guardians and become Guardians of the Galaxy! We fight to extinguish evil and make the bad guys wish they were as cool as us!

[IC ANSWER] We are the best people in the world! Seriously!

[IC ANSWER] We've sacrificed most of our dignity and our pride to protect the world. So, why not continue to do so for your group?

[IC ANSWER] We've almost all died lots of times, and I've been kidnapped a lot! So, I think I'm going to be just fine if you let me and my friends join your group!

[IC ANSWER] Of course, like, duh! We always work together, so why wouldn't we be able to work together now?

[OOC ANSWER] Sure. Tyuki and the gang could be introduced by her uncle, Michael. :]

[IC ANSWER] Because we are a group oriented set of girls and we like to work with others to divvy up the work. Also, Bliss is a meanie head. She might join, too, so I dunno. We'll see!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Guardians! (recruiting) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 17th 2014, 7:49 pm

Accepted, welcome aboard girls!
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 18th 2014, 12:32 am

[OOC ANSWER] Character's name and a link to their app.
Forcewave

[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf
I was raised by loving parents and their kindness made me also kind towards others. A few years back an incident occured that resulted in the death of my best friend. Since then I have been wrought with guilt over it and feel the need to do some good in the world to make up for it.

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?
I suppose so

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?
Everything

[IC ANSWER] Would you die for someone you don't know?
I'd try and avoid dying, but I would do what I could to save them
[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others?
Yes
[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread? (as in, Champion and your character meet and have an adventure, and he then invites you to join, or would you prefer to just insta-join.) Please and thank you

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Why does joining The Guardians appeal to you? (optional) Allies are good to have

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove December 19th 2014, 3:19 pm

REAPP
1.All my life I was forced on the wrong side of the law just to get by. It killed me inside selling drugs to get
Byatt such a young age when your mother is killed even when the killer was your own sister. A few years after I got my powers I met a guy a little older then me named Wifi who set me in the right track

2. I don't know if I would call myself a good person I just want to do what is right.

3. I would give anything to save someone. My powers, my clothes, my arms and legs, my life anything!

4. If it is the only way I will save a person with my life so that they live another day.

5. I will indeed work with other not only to make friends, but to have people to call family. It's the one thing I wanted since mom died.

6.OOC: yes I would like for them to meet
7.(IC) I can't do good alone I need help and I want to be a part of something greater
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 19th 2014, 5:12 pm

Forcewave is in! Congrats. we will get you're topic start asap!

I'm sorry bonjove, but we feel that with you already in the prodigy group it would just be simpler to only have you in one group. We thank you for your application
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top