The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Guardians! (recruiting) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Guardians! (recruiting)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Guardians! (recruiting) Empty The Guardians! (recruiting)

Post by Thistle August 31st 2014, 12:51 am

THE GUARDIANS
IF WE DON'T STOP THEM, NO-ONE WILL

Name Of the Group: The Guardians

Color of the Group: #0099CC

Description/Goal: The people of the world need our help. The selfish and the wicked find it so easy to abuse them, bully them, exploit them... kill them. But no. Not anymore. Together, we will act as a shield - we will work together to protect them all. If we're united, then no evil force can topple us. Together, we can keep the world safe. Together, we can win! The Guardians will act as a united force of good in order to negate any evil forces that threaten the security of mankind. We will form bonds with one another that will enable us to overcome anything. Even when all hope seems lost, The Guardians will Get. Back. Up.

((Well, there has been talk of an evil group forming so I figured I should go ahead and make the good guys. Also the only group on this site is Knightwatch and they're pretty much inactive/dead, so I have ambitions for this group to become something like the Justice League, maybe? It'll all depend on the reaction/respose I get.))

History: This group was formed when Champion tried to fend off an organised group of 4 villains at once. It did not go well. After healing his wounds with his sword, the criminals had escaped and he could do nothing but look at his failure. People had been harmed, one had even died - simply because he wasn't good enough. And he will tell you honestly... that thought... it made him cry. He had failed the very people he'd promised to protect. The cries from the ambulance were proof enough of that. After 4 hours of restrained tears, slow breathing and dishonour, he realised the problem.

The scene played back in his head. The organised group of criminals had worked together. Searing heat blasted his chest, and when he was on his knees a woman's foot kicked him. Together, they could have taken down anyone who tried to stop them. Closing his eyes once again, he suddenly exhaled and looked forward. Soldiers, Mercenaries, Hunters, Villains - they were /never/ alone. Legions, Fleets, Armies - people have worked in groups ever since a cave man realised it made hunting easier. And he needed to do the same. Alone he would never be able to save the innocent from the impure if they banded with one another.

Getting in touch with every local business he could, he began to spread the word. He had posters made, flyers, everything he could afford. Before long, there were streets, bus stations, lamposts, buildings completely coated in advertisements for this group. It contained methods of getting in touch, and the location of where to go to join as well as a shaded, caped figure who was clearly depicting a hero standing in a powerful pose.

Members/Roster:
Champion - Leader.
Quick Kid
Draiken
Liberty
Vegail
Uzma

Any other info:
Their headquarters is the entire top floor of the hotel named 'Inn vitation'. It was given to Champion after he successfully defeated the jealous pyrokinetic business rival who attempted to burn the building to the ground. Contains 15 bedrooms and a 'lobby' area containing sofas, table and TV. The elevator works. They are based in Chicago.

The Guardian's Vehicle is currently none existant. They may be able to afford a proper form of transport eventually, but as for now, they walk. (It's a money issue).

As for hardware and equipment, there is a laptop with WiFi and the TV works. It may not seem like much, but the internet is a very competent method of finding out information and news. It will do, for now. There's also some weak magical artefacts for Surveillance, enchanted by Champion.

Wealth:

Champion - 1
Draiken - 4 (only 1 until he finds his way home)
Liberty - 3
Vegail - 5
Uzma - 1

How to Join: Comment below with...

[OOC ANSWER] Character's name and a link to their app.

[IC ANSWER] An explanation for why you want to fight on mankind's behalf

[IC ANSWER] Are you a good person?

[IC ANSWER] Just how much would you sacrifice to help someone?

[IC ANSWER] Would you die for someone you don't know?

[IC ANSWER] Are you willing to work with others?

[OOC ANSWER] Would you like a recruitment thread? (as in, Champion and your character meet and have an adventure, and he then invites you to join, or would you prefer to just insta-join.)

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] Why does joining The Guardians appeal to you? (optional)

I will pick who joins based on who answers the questions the best. It is in no way guaranteed that you will get in.
Also, PLEASE, don't join and then disappear for months. Just... don't.

Last edited by Rudolf on September 1st 2014, 3:56 pm; edited 7 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Guardians! (recruiting) WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

The Guardians! (recruiting) Empty Re: The Guardians! (recruiting)

Post by Bonjove August 31st 2014, 1:22 am

Chris Mason/QuickKid

1.All my life I was forced on the wrong side of the law just to get by. It killed me inside selling drugs to get Byatt such a young age when your mother is killed even when the killer was your own sister. A few years after I got my powers I met a guy a little older then me named Wifi who set me in the right track. Now I will repay man kind by using my powers to stop my sister Reverse Quick from doing wrong. I also wish mom could still be around to help me find out what to do.

2. I don't know if I would call myself a good person I just want to do what is right.

3. I would give anything to save someone. My powers, my clothes, my arms and legs, my statues as a Demi-god, including my life. Whatever the price I'll pay it at full.

4. If it is the only way I will save a person with my life so that they live another day.

5. I will indeed work with other not only to make friends, but to have people to call family. It's the one thing I wanted since mom died.

6.OOC: yes I would like for them to meet
7.(IC) I can't do good alone I need help and I want to be a part of something greater
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle August 31st 2014, 1:48 am

Congratulations Quick Kid!

You have offered to take on the role of protecting mankind and have been accepted!
You are now a fully fledged member of The Guardians! Do us proud.

failure will result in violent acid related mutiliation

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance August 31st 2014, 3:54 am

Draiken

He is still finding his footing on this world, but on his home world he was known as a Guardian and it would be an honour to serve with people who share his cause.

I strive to do my best and live to protect society.

I am at heart a Guardian and it is my life's pursuit, sacrificing everything to help a cause would be a noble action.

I would lay everything on the line to protect an individual who had not the ability to protect themselves.

On my home world i was considered a leader and one of the elites. To reach this stage i had to work with many a man and have never struggled.

A recruitment thread would be cool Razz

Home i was part of a greater cause and until i get back there it would be an honour to be part of something again. I also fear that, if i ever return home, i shall require the assistance of strong and like minded warriors.

Also, sir Rudolf. This picture of a leopard cub... it is adorable.

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink August 31st 2014, 8:33 am

Beverly North/Liberty

I don't want to fight on mankind's behalf.  I want to fight on the behalf of anyone and everyone that can't fight for themselves.  I'll be the first to admit that that wasn't always the case.  When I started out, I was...a brat.  But a wise man once told me- "Being a superhero has a funny way of forcing you to grow up."  I want to use what gifts I have to do some good.  Everyone should strive for something like that.  Whether it's making people laugh from behind a television screen or punching a bad guy in the face.

The word 'good' is entirely subjective.  But if you want to know where I stand morally, then I was taught that winning the fight means nothing if innocent people get hurt in the process.  If getting a job done fast would impede on getting it done well, then I'll take the scenic route.  And I'm not killing anyone.  So don't even ask.

Well, I clearly left my sanity at the door a long time ago.  I already don't have a  social or personal life, so that's not much of a sacrifice.  My money is actually my dad's money, but most of what he gives me goes into this.  I don't really have much left to sacrifice.  Just my life.  And if you want to know if I'd die for this, then go ask my old mentor.  I risked my neck to save strangers more times than he or I would care to count. I'll put it like this. Screw dying for a stranger. I'd find a way to live. And if a way didn't exist, I'd make one. Everyone can live. Simple as that.

I've worked under a mentor.  I've worked with a whole team of "Star-Spangled Superheroes."  I spent a year partnering up with another guy's sidekick before I did this.  Suffice it to say I can play nice with others.

Recruitment Thread Works Fine For Me

I don't know.  I've still gotta do my own thing every once in a while.  Work on a personal identity, I guess.  But after spending all that time working with others...I guess I just miss it.  It's nice to actually be a part of something every once in a while.  But maybe now it can actually be on level with the others instead of just "the sidekick".

Last edited by Ink on September 29th 2014, 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Here I Come, To Save The Daaay!"

Number of posts : 127
Job : Comic Book Writer, Web Video Producer, College Student
Registration date : 2014-03-22

http://www.thatruled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile August 31st 2014, 9:17 pm

Congratulations Draiken!

You have offered to raise your sword to protect mankind and your offer has been accepted!

fail us and we eat your dragon

The Guardians! (recruiting) Maxresdefault
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Job : SHRP Champ
Humor : I'm pretty sick.
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile August 31st 2014, 9:18 pm

Congratulations Liberty!

You have put yourself forward as a patriot for mankind and been accepted for the cause!

'merica

The Guardians! (recruiting) Maxresdefault
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 184
Job : SHRP Champ
Humor : I'm pretty sick.
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien September 1st 2014, 11:56 am

Vegail haz mur muney dan deez hoes

1. Vegail

2. My sole purpose in this plane of existence (with the exception of maintaining homeostasis) is to better the human race.

3. "Good" and "evil" are ambiguous terms. I personally believe myself to be.

4. Depending on the situation, I would be willing to give everything (literally) that I have to assist someone else.

5. If they were better conditioned to help humanity, than most certainly.

6. As the head of Velon Industries, I must work with others on a daily basis.

7. Vegail and Champion (as seen above) HAVE already worked together, so I do not care either way.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle September 1st 2014, 12:18 pm

Congratulations Vegail!

You have offered to lend your telekinetic power to protect mankind and your gift has been accepted!

failure will result in marriage to thistle

-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle September 1st 2014, 12:43 pm

While we have enough members to get a colour, this group is still (and always will be) recuriting for new members, so don't be afraid to reply!

-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 1st 2014, 1:53 pm

OOC: There needs to be a bit more plot than anything if I am going to involve Uzma in this. I don't want her to just skip into the group. She's a solo protector of Earth and thinks everyone is p much a bad guy until she meets them. But, here is the thingie:

[OOC ANSWER] Uzma - https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6349-uzma-aegis-of-earth

[IC ANSWER] I was born into the role; created for it. My whole life exists solely to protect Earth and it's people.

[IC ANSWER] The best person ever.

[IC ANSWER] I sacrifice myself.

[IC ANSWER] It's going to be hard to kill me, but if it has to come to that, yes.

[IC ANSWER] Yes.

[OOC ANSWER] Yes; I wrote about that above. Uzma is an odd character. She's sassy, and believes she's the only person that gives a shit about this planet. She hates it, but loves it. She had to get a job to stabilize her living situation on Earth, and now works in an ice cream shoppe in LA [ and LA is where she currently lives. ]

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] OOCly because Uzma needs to do hero things and save the world. She needs help, and she might be willing to admit it.

-My DeviantArt-
The Guardians! (recruiting) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle September 1st 2014, 3:54 pm

Congratulations Uzma!

You have decided to join forces with other heroes to do your job and your assistance has been accepted!
You're now a fully fledged member of The Guardians! Do us proud.

fail us and we wreck your weave

-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound September 26th 2014, 6:27 pm

Carson Voas/Hellhound. Link to the app is here.

There are too many gangs and violent crimes going on, and someone needs to put an end to it. I wanna be one of those people.

Depends on if you're good to me.

I would sacrifice my life for someone in need.

Yes, I would.

Yes, I am very willing to work with others.

No thanks, I'd prefer insta-join.
Hellhound

Number of posts : 62
Job : what's that
Humor : ehhh
Registration date : 2014-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini September 27th 2014, 2:13 pm

Congratulations Hellhound!

You have decided to use the dark to banish shadows!
You're now a fully fledged member of The Guardians! Do us proud.

ur the leeder now btw
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei September 28th 2014, 12:47 pm

[OOC ANSWER] Entei! https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7893-michael-krieger

[IC ANSWER] I want to prove that not all demons are evil, I want to prove that I am not my father, and that demons can live in peace with humans.

[IC ANSWER] Depends on your definition of good, since it's so relative. I believe I am, and I do my best to help others.

[IC ANSWER] I would sacrifice my life to save anothers, much is the way of a hero.

[IC ANSWER] I believe I just answered that.

[IC ANSWER] Yes, I am.

[OOC ANSWER] Up to you, really. I'm down either way.

[OOC/IC ANSWER, UP TO YOU] I need allies for my fight, and this seems like a good way to get them. No one can do everything alone.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top