The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_vote_lcapThis is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_voting_barThis is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_vote_lcapThis is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_voting_barThis is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) Empty This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire)

Post by Zodiac August 26th 2014, 12:51 am

It wasn't going to be a good day, he knew it already. He just caught wind of a particular creature having possession of Purgatory. People just tuning in on Naadir's life would probably be interested to know that Prometheus was once a great Titan, one revered to be as powerful, if not moreso than The Abyssal one. Long story short he almost won, but morality being his weak suit he ended up losing. Almost doesn't always cut it. BAM: Prometheus died, BAM: Purgatory disappeared, BAM: Prometheus is back, BAM: going for the lantern, and BAM: Naadir is pretty sure he owes Emeril Lagasse royalties now. According to superstition and rumor he finds himself in New Zealand, looking for some yam that has his lantern. Now he has no idea why the hell a potato would need a lantern but he didn't care anymore. In Naadir's guide to surviving the occult lesson one is quite literally "stop caring...right now" because he's seen more unrealistic crap in the past six months than he cared to. He was literally adopted and raised by Death itself in the form of a Samurai, he has a little mini-dachshund teach him how to speak Japanese, he fought Nazi-Zombies and got tackled in the air-port by a six armed blue chick who was mad at him for eating a cow. Quite literally anything else at this point was icing on the cake at this point. Even if it was some potato and a pre-pubescent British kid running off with Purgatory for whatever reason. The only thing he could do right now was sigh as he stopped his long trek and sit on the park bench, leaning back as he tried to relax a little. This walking thing was getting old as Hell, he needed to get a dang plane at this rate.

"I just want my damn lamp...so I can save these damn humans...and become what I was supposed to become." Naadir whined to himself. "I don't wanna get hit on by an angel, I don't wanna go to the abyss, I don't wanna talk to some supernatural kid with a weird sword. I just want MAH LAMP!" He roared as he threw himself forwards and stood up, opening his eyes behind his shades and contemplating his surroundings. It was the typical park, there was a small pond, about two foot deep, there was a lot of grass to be sure and the trees were scant but very scenic for the area. The damn heat was precious too, he couldn't stand it. The nearest building was about forty feet away, and it was a park bathroom, not a place he'd seek shade. "I kinda wish this was a Disney movie...I'd totally go for a random stranger having the answer to my problems." He groaned as he began rubbing his eyes. He could feel his soul churning. The Pale Flame was close, he could feel it, hear it calling him. Father, Father where are you? I'm right here ya stupid lamp, dafuq are you?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) Empty Re: This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire)

Post by Doc August 29th 2014, 9:12 am

"A stranger? Why not a celebrity instead? Though I can guarantee the Disney part."

Without warning, Cheshire Cat appeared before Naadir with a quizzical feline face, standing proud as he looked up at the being before him. Cheshire had been following him curiously for quite some time, and only decided till the moment he said something to begin an interaction with the Titan. He always liked to make an entrance, it was more fun that way.

Without warning, Cheshire disappeared in a cloud of mist and reappeared on Naadir's shoulders; Cheshire always enjoyed interacting with those concerned with some form of higher purpose. It was laughable really, to believe that there was something worth fighting for; The Pale Flame wasn't much of a prize to begin with.

Prometheus was going to be a fun mark.

"So the word on the scratching post is that you're searching for a lamp. Something holding, I don't know, a greenish-white fire perhaps? Something like the manifestation of creative energy, some baloney like that?" Cheshire grinned at Naadir's eye level. He wanted the Titan, he wanted to have some fun. "I can lead you to it, just say the word "
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) Empty Re: This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire)

Post by Zodiac September 1st 2014, 8:30 am

"Disney? Oh for the love of Allah.... Okay, where the hell is Alice?" Naadir rolled his with a sigh, messaging the bridge of his nose as the cat appeared. "I knew it. The bastards are taking the money they make on movies and making armies of their characters." He said as he contemplated the situation. He didn't know of any floating cats other than the "Chesshire Cat" from Alice in wonderland. He'd have to give the creature that name. Naadir licked his lips and tried to call forth the consciousness of Prometheus. Perhaps seeing if he had any information on the enigmatic feline. With a poof of mist the creature would reappear, this time on Naadir's shoulder. Naadir let the thing perch there but arched an eyebrow as he looked to the pretty kitty. It was most interesting how the little creature seemed to have information when it was just a freaking cat.

"Okay look. I'm not an idiot. Nothing's free, especially not from a-a-a-a cat." Naadir said, stumbling over what he was supposed to call this crerature. "Cats rub up against you to make it seem like they love you, nope. Marking their territory and preforming a necessary component to manipulate you into thinking that. Just for some meow mix and milk." He said. Prometheus wasn't answering him, that never happens. Normally there's just some form of inquisitve musing or an excited pestering to ask questions. There was nothing. Well that wasn't good. But Naadir was left on his own at this moment. He had to recall his own number one rule. "Ya' know what. If I'm dealing with a cat, I might as well act like a cat. I don't care, whatever floats your boat little kitty." Naadir said throwing his arms up and letting them slap onto his sides. "Bird." he said randomly to Chesshire, looking him right in the eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is why people in my country eat cats... (Chesshire) Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top