The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) Empty Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro)

Post by Gizmo August 16th 2014, 1:51 pm

Target Name: Gregory Benedict. Occupation: Librarian/book collector. Known Aliases: Kagaro among numerous other civilian aliases over a 300 year period of time. Known Abilities: Umbrakinesis allowing for limited teleportation and creation of all 3 states of matter constructs. All of this information, the data collected during the fight with Williams and so much more was laid out in GIZMO's mind. There was not a thing that Gregory Benedict could do that he was not now ready for. The fight with Williams had been invaluable, displaying the infected's fighting style, personality, even the full extent of his powers and the major weakness that would be exploited today. During the fight it had been displayed on multiple occasions that Gregory Benedict's constructs were incredibly strong but were easily weakened by light. Estimating the output of his infected opponent's abilities GIZMO activated his adaptation modules. Allocate Modules 1-8: Light Creation/Manipulation. For a moment his body shown brightly, the modules doing there work and making him glow like the sun. The entirety of the book store where GIZMO was currently hiding shone bright for a brief moment then was suppressed back to darkness by his newly allocated ability. It was all set, the infected's regular schedule and movements had been tracked. He would return within the hour. When he did he would at first find nothing. GIZMO may have been large but he knew how to be stealthy. Only when the moment was right would he reveal himself hiding within the aisles and shelves of the occult library. Until then he lay in wait, like a panther hunting for its prey. Al he needed now was the gazelle on which he would feast...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) Gizmo10
Gizmo
Gizmo

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro) Empty Re: Nowhere Left to Run (closed to Kagaro)

Post by Dragonflizzle August 16th 2014, 3:10 pm

The encounter with Williams had shaken his resolve a little. His ability did have one major weakness, it would seem. His return to the library had been slow, he had been wary of someone watching him, he believed someone was watching him. But unavoidable he had to return to normal life for a few days, to get his affaires in order before he faked his death again.

Williams had access to everything, no way it was over. Greg Benedict needed to disappear, soon he had to make it seem like a accident. Not a coincidence. So he hatched a plan the men or man who would come to take care of him, would be his cover. If at all possible. Though the offer Williams had given him, seemed perplexing. Almost enticing.

Luckily today was the last day, he was gunna burn it down and move to a new location. as he walked in boxes where stacked floor to ceiling with books and relics of all types. The back ails were totally empty.. Unless some one was invisible they would easily be seen from front door. The store itself was rather large open. Shutters blocked the windows keeping the light out. But invisible burglars do happen and since some one was trying to kill him it was good to be cautious. So kagaro called to his shadows and cast out a small ripple thru the store showing him that he wasn't alone.

*Sigh*

It just happened to be today. "You can come out now, and tell me what you want". Kagaro took a few more steps into his store. The figure was easy to sot as kagaros shadows swept over him giving his location away. The shadows then cloaked around kagaro hardening them as the shadows gathered making them cloak around him grabbing the wall behind him in order to spread around the store. Connecting him to the shadows within.
Dragonflizzle
Dragonflizzle

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-06-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top