The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
QuickKid I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

QuickKid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QuickKid Empty QuickKid

Post by Bonjove August 5th 2014, 4:24 pm

CODE:

QUICK Kid
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Quick kid
Title: Fastest boy alive, son of mercury(a completely different kind), prince of speed
Alignment: Chaotic good
Race: half-god
Hair: short black
Eyes: blood red
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 130 ibs
Blood type: B-

The Looks

Chris has short black hair that goes to his ears. He has pale skin. The eyes are blood red. From working out and training he has a very well fit body. The eye brows are short black and pointy. He doesn't have a costume(not yet at anyway) so he has a black and red striped hoodie with black jeans. He had a pair of black combat boots. He gained scars and bruises from fights he got into.

The Legacy

Personality:
Chris is misguided due to being raised wrong. Dispite this he is light hearted and and kind kid who only wants to be set on the right path. He has a serious attiude preferring to get right to business and not joke around. His point of view on the world is just wrong from were he grew up. He hates talking about his family due too pass events. Sometime he will do things that will make him sick too his stomach just too get by. A lot of things happened in his life that harden him and he hides it with a mommy's boy nice guy attitude.
History:
Mercury is the god of speed and the fastest being in all of reality. He is the fifth male in his family to take the title god of speed and had lived for over one thousand years. He is known for being the god to protect the energy source that gives all thier speed. Without this people would be slower then turtles. They plainly called The Speed. His family is linked to it and it's also where thier power comes from. He is also known for out running Hermes and out swimming Poseidon with his unbelievable speed. He owns a city somewhere outside of Olympus where he is lives as thier king. In the wars he took part in his speed was a great alley. He speed though enemy lines so their forces can get by. During peace time he decided he needed to choose who to take the role of God of speed and the new ruler of his city. He had a daughter who he can give it too, but she was a spoiled brat to say the least. A few years ago, he when to earth to have his son be born in a human woman. He did this so he can watch his child during his life as a trial to see if he should give the role to him. When he reached 13 Mercury decided to step things up. He gave Chris a very small fraction of his power in the form of lighting that struck him down. When he was in jail, he sent him the family emblem that will help him remember who his true family is. From there, he will be watching Chris so he will decided who to make the new god of speed.
Chris was born in the Bronx to a single mother. She had trouble raising him on her own and with little money. She had to resource to a drastic mesure to support the both of them. This cause her too come home late at night and having him be at her friend's place all the time. Though he didn't mind being around her, he didn't know what his mother was really doing for a long time.
At age 8, he came home from school to find out that his mother he been killed in a mugging during lunch. Chris remained unresponsive too anyone for a long time after that day. He was then taken to a orphanage where the people there can care less about any of the kids. One day as he was out at the playground by himself, he saw a little girl getting bullied by other boys his age. He tried to get them to leave Nicely, but they decided to start a fight. The girl got away, by he got beaten badly.
At age 13, he decided that if he wanted too leave the Bronx he needed money. He meet a man who gave him a bag of drugs to sell on the street and at school. Doing this made him sick to his stomach, but he had too do it to get out of the city as soon as possible. He was doing well at first, but a few mouths of doing this he was caught by the police. He tired to get away, but during this he was caught in a thunderstorm. A golden blot of lighting had struck him down knocking him out. This made it easier on the police to take him in.
At age 16, he is still on the streets after three years. The day he was struck by lighting, he was taken to jail by the police for in position of drugs and selling them. During his time in jail, he was taught that he needed to fight in order to last. He meet someone in there that was nice enough to teach him how to fight and helped him weight lift. He had gotten in many fights during his time in jail and gained scars on his body to show it. After getting out of jail he felt different yet good. His heart felt faster then ever and he got hungry much faster. He soon found out that he got the power of superspeed.  Even though he has these powers he doesn't know how to use them or were they came from yet. To this day he is just looking for that chance to change his life around for good.

The Powers

Power 1:
Superspeed

Chris has the power of superspeed. He can run up to 550mph. He can run for 4 hours without rest, but he does get hungrier faster then anyone. His speed allows him too run on water and on builds. He can dodge liner attacks by using his speed to side step, but attacks that don't attack in a line he can't dodge very easy. He can use his speed to fight much faster and throw rapid punches. He can punch through light metals with his strength and speed.

Power 2:
Speed perception (1 ability points)

In order to use his superspeed he needs faster perception. With this new perception he can run as fast as he wants without running in too things. He can even process information so fast he can learn things and remember them in seconds. This helps him when dodging liner attacks making him able to process the fact he is being attack fast enough to react. But it doesn't help him with everything and things can take him by suprise. He can process information so fast the rest of the world can look as if time slow down.

Power 3:

Molecule acceleration

Chris can accelerate the speed of molecules to do a number of things. He can accelerate his molecules to pass though objects, have attack go through him and even turn invisible if he does it long enough, but can only do it standing still. He can speed up molecules in objects to the point of combustion or melting, if he does this for too long he can risk setting himself on fire. He can do this to his own body so when people try I grab him he'll be too hot to hold.

(Invisibility: 2 (2 post duration 2 post cooldown)
(Intangibility: 2 (2 post duration 2 post cooldown)
(Heat powers: 4)

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult: 2
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Durability: 3
Ability: 7( 1, 2, 2, 4)
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 0

Last edited by Bonjove on August 10th 2014, 9:29 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Points)
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

QuickKid Empty Re: QuickKid

Post by Blacklight August 5th 2014, 4:40 pm

First off, a starter grid can't have any stats higher than 8 so you would need to drop the extra points off of your speed. Secondly the first point in wealth is free, but i understand if you don't want to take it for character reasons!

For the enhanced memory you would need at least one point in ability.

Also, each individual power requires seperate ability points to function, in your case this would be; Invisibility, Intangibility, Heat, Cyclones and the memory.
The more points the better something would work, but as you only have 30 i would recommend cutting them back and choosing some to make stronger.

For examples of how strong they can be etc. look here:
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t5264-stat-equivalents
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 5th 2014, 6:24 pm

Edited
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 6th 2014, 2:44 pm

For the seperate abilities you need to write them out as separate under the ability section.

For example:
Power (3) Power 2 (1) Power 3 (5) etc.
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 2:50 pm

Edited
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 6th 2014, 2:51 pm

Should have been more clear,

AS your ability is 4. you have to divide them points between your separate abilities and that is what determines how strong they are.

Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 3:10 pm

How about now
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 6th 2014, 3:14 pm

You still need to separate invisibility and intangibility (Walking through walls). But you only need one point in the enhanced perception so you can put 2 in each of them.
That will allow them to be used for 2 posts with a 2 post cooldown, something which also needs to be included in the app!

Also, up to level 3 int and occ are the same so you won't need to have points in both giving you another 2 to spend somewhere!
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 6th 2014, 3:16 pm

oh, you'll need to get rid of the heating yourself as well unless you want to allocate even more points to that!

Personally i'd recommend removing a power or two and making some more powerful so they're worth having!
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 3:20 pm

Edited
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 6th 2014, 3:30 pm

I've changed bits of your app, the (*) shows where you need to input the numbers!
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove August 6th 2014, 3:38 pm

Edited
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 6th 2014, 3:53 pm

Approved until stated otherwise!
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei August 10th 2014, 9:05 pm

Moved for edits. approved.
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 6th 2019, 5:45 pm

Retired.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
QuickKid JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top