The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Prometheus I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Prometheus I_vote_lcapPrometheus I_voting_barPrometheus I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Prometheus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prometheus Empty Prometheus

Post by Zodiac May 6th 2014, 9:23 pm

Sigil
“Bah, heroes and villians. What is this a comic book? Can't we all just bond over cheez-its or something?”

Prometheus Yarrghman_thresh_login

Character Profile

Other known name: Sigil
Villain Name: Prometheus
Title: “The Adversary”, “Father of the Pale Fire”, “The Promethean Apparition” “The Titan’s Satan”
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Human:(Pakistani)/Titan
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 195
Blood type: B-

General Appearance

Human

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Titan Form  
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Satanic Titan Form

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Details

Personality:
Sigil is a keen eyed perceptive man with a knack for words and persuasion. While he is an honest man, he most certainly holds true to the philosophy that “Word’s mean things”. Word-play and charm aside, Sigil is a man with a morally “Grey” Zone, one who does not clearly define that which is right or that which is wrong. Sigil is also what one would call “A Good Man”, a kind man with the capacity to care for others. His kind heart and good nature however do not spare him the “burden” that he feels has been placed upon him. (To use his powers as a Titan). Despite his disposition on all matters, he remains as logical and holistically conclusive as possible.

Despite his good nature and his generalized personality, Sigil has chosen a path in his life, and as such feels the need to embrace what he truly is in order to achieve the goal he desires. He is very much for the expansion of the Titan race, however he believes that the humans should be spared and integrated into their abyssal society. He is a humble and down to earth person, who finds no pleasure in the fight nor does he celebrate the kill. He is the hunter who thanks his prey, he is the one who fights to live and does not live to fight.  Ultimately, his goal is to expand the abyss, as it is with many Titans... and he cannot dissuade them from Earth forever. When the time comes...he will stand with the Titans, and for any human who willingly serves them.

History:

Sheiara’s Baby with Doctor Halim Alai. The child (one of triplets) of a one-night stand and a good old basket to the front door 9 months later.  In the womb, Sigil was the strongest of his siblings. His ties to his titan heritage were strong, and overwhelming. So much so in fact, that his Nether essence killed his other half-human brothers. However, after the other two “stillbirths” the child’s domineering Nether was sated, and more humanistic traits were developed. After delivery of her two “lost” children and the successful creation known as a child, Sheiara sent the little thing off, leaving it to Dr.Halim to raise his child at the age of twenty.

Being born and raised in a Muslim home, he remained a faithful follower of Islam until the age of seven years old, when his father decided to marry a woman of a pious nature. It wasn’t until Dr.Alai learned of a position as a genesist offered up by a new “branch” of the Gene-Tech offices within the United States. Dr.Alai applied for the job, and was turned away for unknown reasons. Eventually, the family would come to learn that the newly wedded Alai’s were attempting to give Sigil a little brother. While the concept was rather “appealing” to him, Sigil would find himself waiting for six months. Only to find himself and his family was approached by a rather strange oriental man. Dr.Alai did not like this at all, however he knew that the words the man spoke were true. The Child in the mother’s womb was of ill health. The oriental man then told Dr.Alai and the mother that it was inadvertently the fault of the boy from Dr.Alai’s previous “affairs” with another. Then the male tapped Sigil’s forehead and revealed strange markings on his body, before they faded back to their normal fleshy color.

After deep discussion, and explanation the family decided it was best for the boy to go. Before the child was sent off however, Dr.Alai made sure to tell the child that this was not a punishment, it was for his protection. He then also promised that one day they would meet again, and they would be a family again. Sigil accepted this and went with the oriental man, whom he came to know as “Master Ryurou”. After being taken into the Circle of Death, Sigil found himself amazed by his hidden powers and potential, eventually understanding the fact that his powers were directly linked with the lives of others. However, in order to keep the child safe, Ryurou assisted the boy in conjuring a specific item, one that was tied to Sigil’s very being. This item was “The Sigil Stone” and the very source of how Sigil got his name. Just as he began to think of home at the age of nineteen he would receive word that his family had been shattered. Apparently, a strange woman with power similar to his own had attacked his brother, father and adoptive mother...killing the “mother” figure in his life. The strange woman would have killed his father and his brother as well, had it not been for an object that Ryurou had given them. In the peak of despair, Sigil would soon find the Circle of Death under attack by the first apprentice of Ryurou. After the fate of the circle was “decided” by Lotus’ actions, Sigil went his own path, journeying to find the family he once lost, and learn to control the power he now had (and could hide).

Legend has it that Prometheus was a Titan, a powerful one. He was well known for his prowess and his manipulation of Nether energy as well as his grand wisdom and knowledge. His love of knowledge and the constant cloak of white-green flame earned him the name "Prometheus" and he was later called “The Father of the Pale Flame” he was rumored to be perhaps the most powerful Titan, and soon followers amassed to him. Despite his insistence that he was not the most powerful, Titans followed him anyway, and he was deemed a threat. Murmurs of the council "dealing with" Prometheus were beginning to spread...and in paranoia Prometheus began to prepare. As a result, the denizens of the Abyss began to notice that souls were not always going where they should, but instead they were going somewhere more specific within the Abyss. The place they were going? The very lantern which Prometheus himself owned…. the Lantern known as Purgatory. This “lantern” was it’s own individual “after-death” realm (Rather it was a soul stealing device) where intellectuals and the most passionate of beings whom still live as exemplars of “The Pale Fire” would be taken and enjoy the company of other intellectual sophisticates for all eternity as they solved all the mysteries of life and death forevermore.  The paradise of intellectuals began to empower Prometheus and his pale flame as he soon struck out against the council. Prometheus quickly slaughtered them all, every last councilor fell with little issue, and Prometheus began to feel as though he was finally safe. The Abyssal one, however could not allow Prometheus to live any longer, and Prometheus simply wanted to survive (despite his desire to stay AWAY from power and only acting out of self-preservation). A battle between the Abyssal One and Prometheus ensued, and Prometheus eventually lost. Though the battle was one of epics, he found himself bested by the Abyssal one... an "I barely lost" still proving to be a loss. The Abyssal One terminated Prometheus' existence, but not before the Abyssal One honored Prometheus one last time by calling him "Satan", meaning "The Great Opponent" or "The Advesary".

As time began to pass, The Lantern would be “destroyed” or rather, it would vanish and the descendants of Prometheus had begun to regain their “honor” when their family began to grow more powerful and ever loyal to the cause of the Titans, the fear of Prometheus now nothing more than a myth.

The Abilities

Revelation: Sigil is able to suppress and hide his titan heritage within an artifact called "The Sigil Stone". With his powers hidden within the stone, his can call upon them at will whenever he desires under any situation. The Calling forth of his powers reveals his titan heritage, and "unclouds" his mind and removes self-imposed mental barriers (allowing him to tap his full occult knowledge)  and he functions under his (Awakened) Grid. (RP explanation of powers)

Satanic (Grid Shift): This form is known by three names. "Satanic" "Resurrection" or "Prometheus" This is a state in which Sigil accepts that he is the "Echo" of the once great ancestor known as Prometheus. This grid shift covers Sigil in the pale flame of Prometheus and he takes the full physical form of the ancestor Titan. He cannot revert from this form. The day will come when he eventually shall enter this form and truly become the resurrected Titan and not simply an apparition or an echo. (2 Ability) When in this form he MUST use the ancient device known as "The Sigil Stone" to suppress his energies and return to "human" grid. (Stat-booster)

Levitation:  In "Awakened" and "Resurrected" forms he is able to levitate himself and slow-fall. Enabled in his "Awakened" and "Resurrected" form via nether manipulation and his being partially a being made of nether he suspends himself.

Nether Energy: In "Awakened" and "Resurrected" forms he is able to create and manipulate the energies of "Pure Nether" which is the energy of death and decay itself. The Energy itself causes things to die and decay away (Rp mechanic:) Things such as grass or small bugs and arachnids die when in his presence, flowers wilt and crumble etc, etc.  The energy takes a unique as it forms as a black that seems to have an eerie bloody red glow to it.  (8 Ability)

Base Grid
Intelligence:
Occult: 4
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability:
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 1

Awakened Grid
Spoiler:

Resurrection Grid
Spoiler:

Last edited by Matt on May 17th 2014, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Prometheus Empty Re: Prometheus

Post by Chellizard May 16th 2014, 9:58 am

When you grid shift, how does he get back if there's no ability points to do so?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Prometheus JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 17th 2014, 5:09 pm

Ultimately the way he's set up is so that he has his human form which uses mostly human stats

The Awakened form which is him using 28 points with 2 ability to more or less tap into his 30 point (and eventually 30+ grid)

The final form is the only form that uses the full grid and the full grid will consist of his stat-booster being specifically tailored to  suppressing his energies and allow him to become "human" again. Basically he wastes his stat-booster to be able to become human again (I added that to the description)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prometheus Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 7th 2014, 5:26 pm

Got cha. First abuse of this character's odd transformation will result in a series of consequences.

Approved and moved.

-My DeviantArt-
Prometheus JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance August 26th 2014, 5:35 am

Prometheus Recover-deleted-files-from-recycle-bin

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top