The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
First Step [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
First Step [Open] I_vote_lcapFirst Step [Open] I_voting_barFirst Step [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
First Step [Open] I_vote_lcapFirst Step [Open] I_voting_barFirst Step [Open] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

First Step [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Step [Open] Empty First Step [Open]

Post by 16 January 28th 2014, 8:50 pm

A adapted body meant for breath taking missions mixed with the powerless passion of having no purpose sounds just like the guy I’m about to talk about today, or at least right now. The temperature was breezy but not to a degree where certain measures are to be met, a hoody would do you surely fine in the place swirling with the type of temperature targeted in a place where this particular man deems most safe for the moment. Europe, Italy wasn’t the most technical and it damn sure didn’t have anyone he had known but it was a place where he would be same from … THEM. They are responsible for everything, but no matter he learned to discard such emotions that cling and cause a floppy and foolish choice that doesn’t fit in any equations that would be made here, now or ever for that matter.

The man doesn’t have a name, just a simple number – No NO NO NOT his seven digits! I’ll ask your girl for that later wink face. It was a name given to him by the organization that he hailed from that admittedly didn’t suit him at first but eventually it was a force of his own nature feeling as if any man can be named a name, but what kind of man or being could be named an actual number. The number was sixteen, other numbers that are alive is highly classified to be somewhat honest but let’s get back to the matter at hand. 16 locations in Italy were on top of a random building, was it random or a place to actually be at about 2:05 AM – The water is nice to look at.

Watching water flows is a peace calling and it gives him a piece of mind he already have, but it flows into him as if water was moving slowly and more effectively into a current. He wasn’t being followed at all, at least he hopped he wasn’t – In his current position he wasn’t in the right kind of position to do any kind of fighting to be perfectly honest but he wasn’t hopping to actually be watched or followed. Today was a day where he admits that he is most definitely slipping, they could be coming for him and he could be in danger truth to be told. His full body grey and orange suit along with the built in hood he had over his head was clung to his body like sex or something. His position was a full stand, the night was bright and the thought of his future started flashing before his eyes.

As long as he could keep his peace within his mind, keep his body sharp as he could then he could survive the world he is in now – but what if that wasn’t enough? I mean sure he is a highly trained assassin and all but what if my guy wanna be a cook or a prostitute or something fancy … ever think of that? Oh you haven’t? So he could walk around killing people but he can’t go around sucking dick for a few bucks? Well ain’t that a load of crap, jeeze the guy has to walk around using super high technology type weapons causing chaos n shit when the guy ain’t got no friends or a plot yet … Well the writer doesn’t have many plans to be very truthful but sixteen himself is clueless … At 2 AM in Italy what possibly could happen? Right? Not like he was going to meet someone new on the top of a random building next to a lake … find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z!
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

First Step [Open] Empty Re: First Step [Open]

Post by creator January 29th 2014, 5:24 pm

Helia was riding her dad's motorcycle in the streets of Italy. Behind her was in fact her dad who was highly enraged at the fact that she once again stole/borrowed his bike. The horn of the giant car behind her made her jump a little as the wind rushed through her hair. She had no time to put on a helmet when she left and now was racing her dad through the streets of Italy to avoid his wrath. She cut through some alleys next to her thinking she was safe but when she escaped onto the road the giant green monster truck broke through a building behind her.

"Daddy what are you doing?!" She screamed as she turned to see the giant headlights trained on her.

The engine screamed with a lust to crush the bike she was on and grew louder with each passing second. Helia frantically looked for an escape route and found a lake front and a lot of ice. Helia turned the bike rapidly and rushed down the road then into a thicket of trees. Branches swatted at her fast hard enough to leave good clean cuts on her skin. She ducked under most of them and the ones she didn't duck she drove around. For a few seconds it was quite in the woods but then the monster truck appeared next to helia, a little too close.

"Daddy where did you even find a Monster Truck?!" She yelled out in a fearful whine.

"I know a guy my little veil of mist." He yelled in a ominous song kind of way.

Her dad knew all about her antics as a hero and accepted it....if what she had to fight was reasonable but there has been multiple time she has been grounded fro being a hero and fighting the insane. Other than that most of the things she got in trouble for were pretty natural....but the punisments weren't. Her dad seemed to find it easier to do the outrageous now that he knew she could take it and still get up. He smiled at her like a mad scientist as his wild short red hair whipped around in the wind rushing in from his open window. The scruff on his face somewhat twisted with his smile as he stared in a happy covered rage.

Helia was riding at a very fast speed on the bike when she hit a giant log like ramp. She flew into the air and came down in a clearing. When the bike landed it was on it's front wheel sending Helia hurtling off of it and rolling across the ground. She bounced across the water like a skipping stone then fell in with a huge splooshing sound. For a few minutes it was quiet until helia resurfaced and swam out of the bone freezing water. Her dad crawled out of the monster truck which was now caught in a few surprisingly strong tree branches. He stormed over to his bike and snatched it upright. It was horribly beat up but still able to drive at it's top speed with a minor shaking problem as it rolled onto the road. Her dad looked at her then squinted before turning to leave with the bike.

"How am I supposed to get home?!"
She exclaimed as her dad continued to walk.

"Walk Honey bunches?!" He said quickly.

"DAaaaaaaadddddyyyyyyyy!!!"
she whined loudly but he just ignored her and disappeared into the woods.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 29th 2014, 5:37 pm

On a cloudless night, lightning struck the lake in a flash of light.

Ohshitfuckingshit.

Jeisen hated when this happened. Striking water disorientated him like being hit over the head with a baseball bat then covered in an avalanche. He floated in the water for a few seconds before snapping too and wiggling about. Damn he couldn't try to turn to lightning again with out electrifying the whole damn lake which would almost for sure kill anyone in. So he just swam up to the surface and came sputtering out on the edge in his civilian cloths. Jeisen coughed up water and was nearly blue with cold.

Where... where the hell am I? Is this New york?
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 January 29th 2014, 6:17 pm

Silence crawled slowly but surely away from his attention and of course due to his very analytically mind he was well aware as the night continued to be consumed with things that cannot be defined by objects that are not to be controlled by normal means. Time, slowly flows lightly as the water would – Disturbances must have to be quite worth investigating, which of course the first sense that picked up something differently was his sense of hearing which was a motorcycle, they most definitely have different kinds of engines so of course that one is surely easy to pick up on due to its loud nature but right beyond that sound lays another sound chasing almost right behind it. First and right choose sixteen choose was a particular race going on in Italy, he choose not to be paranoid as one such as himself have every right to be, he had a thing for being over analytically and in his time of not being covered like he usually is he choose not too over do things in any way possible. First he pinpointed the sound by not moving, and in seconds he watched the two particularly different racers come around the corner of the building he was standing on and the first one which confirmed her suspicions did a wild move. Wild moves are usually very clever or very unneeded, in training he learned not to perform such moves unless situations call for it, conserve your strength, energy and any kind of prowess if you can by not going through those kind of routes.

The wild move was the first driver slamming into the trees, this caused sixteen himself to blink under his hood and that it showed that it sparked his curiosity enough to make a physical move. His feet left the lonely building and his body went into the air, quickly doing a backflip over the edge of the building his hands grabbed a hold of a metal bar noting that he was standing on a apartment, using the bars he swung himself over to the nearest light pole, where after placing both feet on top of them he made yet again another jump on the pole itself – Sliding silently down until his feet made contact with the concrete. Then facing the trees he sprinted into the woods of abyss, jumping on top of a tree branch where he at the right time noticed both of them coming out of the lake, the lightning strike was most surely noticed a while back which gave him another reason to come and investigate. Admitting that this was dangerous and someone could kill him surely today, what’s life without risk … besides the training he used to do show him that risk is something that is worth living for? “Greetings . . . This is Italy” Spoke to them in such a low pitch but high volume, make it or break it right?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 30th 2014, 3:14 pm

Helia looked at her dad in shock as he left then she fell on the ground when she heard the low hum of the bike as it was driving off. She threw a little fit then got up off the ground and tried to dust herself off. As she did this there was another deep swishing sound as someone else came out of the lake.

"Jake?" Helia said in a calm surprise.

She turned and went to help him up when some guy appeared. She rolled her eyes and glared at him.

"I ain't stupid I know this is Italy...but he probably doesn't." She said pointing to Jake.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 30th 2014, 3:34 pm

Jeisen looks up at the two in a state of confusion.

How the hell did I get to italy? You sure this isn't new york? Cause.... well nevermind.... Bike Lady, what are you doing here?

Jeisen stands up and dusts himself off, his clothes soaking wet. Even though he was blue a second ago, Jeisen was moving just fine now. As he stands up he mutters

Stalker lady more like it

Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 January 30th 2014, 3:52 pm

Okay then, the biker seemed a bit more lively then the other guy. Nothing wrong with a little spark, speaking of sparks he noticed that there was no longer a trace of lightning or anything of the sort … something was up. His eyes scanned the area, keeping a safe amount of attention on the two in front of them in which noticed and recognized each other. Folding his arms after coming to this realization, he spoke once more and in a more friendlier tone – he most surely don’t want to come off as an enemy.

“So … you guys know each other …. And is anyone here responsible for that lightning I just saw on the way here …”

His current location was the same as it was last post, on top of a tree branch so his vision was looking down at both of them with his arms folded. He surely was mentally prepared for a fight but then again he was always prepared for a fight so that was nothing new. He had no purpose, so now would probably be the best time to make an attempt to make one … he had to be of some use besides running from an organization that is probably just as fearful of him as he is of them.

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 30th 2014, 4:01 pm

On reaction to what the guy said helia grabbed at his shirt. Her intentions were to snatch him and try to drown him in the lake.

"The name is Helia not "Stalker Lady" call me that again and i'm going to stalk my foot so deep in your throat i'll be able your diaphragm will squish your testicles, Test it if you want to." She Yelled angrily.

As she attempted to kill Jake she looked over her shoulder at the new guy on the tree.

"A name would be nice too you know." She called in response to his question.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 30th 2014, 4:08 pm

Jeisen looks up and scratches his chin for a second. He looks back down at Helia and gives her a one fingered salute.

Whatever you say stalker lady

Jeisen became lightning and let her hands pass right through him. As he moved he attempted to smack her hands and jump away, grinning. When he lands he holds up his hands

Sorry sorry, not trying to pick a fight. Won't call you it again

He says with a laugh
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 4th 2014, 5:16 pm

“My name is sixteen … Pleased to meet you” Spoke of the highly out of work probably assassin. He spoke to both of them, obviously just trying to keep conversation with people who have no obligations to show respect. Not calling them disrespectful but ya never know with peoples and characters … the world is just funny.
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 17th 2014, 8:32 pm

Helia got off of jake and walked towards the guy. She stuck her hand out in an attempt to properly greet Sixteen.

"Hey the name's illianis and the guy over here is the cause of the lightning." Helia snitched as she pointed to Jake.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top