The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Nintech (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nintech (finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nintech (finished) Empty Nintech (finished)

Post by jamester989 October 5th 2013, 11:53 pm

Hero: Nintech
Title: The man form science fiction
Alignment:Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 180ibs
Blood type: O-

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):
Spoiler:
(NOTE: HE DOES NOT HAVE GUNS. THIS IS JUST HIS OUTFIT)

Personality: He is fearless and will fight any opponent regardless of size, Strength, Power, and Ect., However this can also be his weakness. He can rush into fights carelessly because of this... This also makes him cocky during fights. when he is not fighting he is very normal, loves to tell jokes,make friends, normal people things. after being in the present for a wile he has now adapted to the normal way of living blending him in with society.

However; some times he gets random flashbacks from his past causing his head to pound and for him to be distracted for a short wile. this may sound bad, but the more he knows about his past the better a fighter he will become.  

History:Simon Con was a bounty hunter for a Terrorist gang in 4507-4509. in the year 4509 Simon was caught and was granted a special court sentence... instead of the electric chair(/ Death Row) he could be the first test subject for a time portal. Simon agreed and was sent to test the device. when he got there the next day he brought his bounty hunter suit with him, at first the scientist threatened to have him sent to death if he did not take off the suit, but after Simon's strong argument of "what if im attacked in the the past by a dinosaur or something." they allowed him to take his suit.

as soon as the scientist turned on the portal Simon jumped in and was transported into present time. the trip through the portal drained his memory of ever being a terrorist. the only things he could remember were how to speak English, his name, how to use his weapons and combat skills, and a general knowledge of the future. as soon as he dropped he asked himself "where am i," But it was to late to start remembering just then. a robber raced by followed by a man saying "Help that guy stole my wallet!" Simon quickly ran in front of the robber and cut his hand off with a mono-molecular-Katana. the robber fainted and fell on the ground as simon handed the man his wallet back. the man seemed confused and said "ummm thank you nintech!" the man was tiring to say something like "thank you ninja" or thank you "Techno guy", but he said them together by mistake. Simon liked this name and stuck with it.

Simon now has a small house and a job with Best Buy.            

Power(s):
mono-molecular-Katana sword skill-
Suit Telekinesis (wile in his suit he gains Telekinesis) - 5

Intelligence:3
Occult:3
Strength:5
Speed:4
Durability:5
Ability:4
Fighting Skills:3
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:1
Wealth:1

Last edited by jamester989 on October 6th 2013, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
jamester989
jamester989

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Nintech (finished) Empty Re: Nintech (finished)

Post by jamester989 October 6th 2013, 10:26 am

-DONE-
jamester989
jamester989

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top