The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) Empty A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai)

Post by Thorgron September 14th 2013, 12:19 pm

They say that as you die, a light appears in the hazy remnants of your vision. It's faint, like a pinhole through the blackness. But its calming and inviting and as your body fails you the light invites you in. Now, there are those who debate the existence of the light, its origin. Some say its the synapses of your brain misfiring as it shuts down, others that it is the first sight you see as you are reborn while others still call it the light of Heaven itself. What a beautiful notion...too bad I never saw it. As my lungs finally failed me and the life was strangled from my body I knew it was my end. And as I sat helpless to save myself from the ailment I had only myself to blame for I prayed for the light. I prayed to see some hope for my soul, knew it wouldn't come but hoped none the less. But there was no light, only choking blackness as Sai faded from my vision. What must she think of this pitiful display? What of OCEAN? I was Second in Command of OCEAN, I was destined clean this world. But the evil of my past saw different and suffocated my mortal body.

And that was it, no light, no thought, no sensation. My life was over in a moment of weakness and I was left with only darkness. That was when the fear set in. In my life I had experienced fear before but not like this. My eternal judgment, I always knew it would come, but it was so far away! I had time to suffer in this world for a purpose! I could deal with it, I knew I could, had I only been permitted a life. It had been purposeless. So much wasted time before Redline and now my punishment was inevitable. In deafening silence a wafted through the inky black. Any second now, I told myself, the demons will come to drag claw this sinner away. The walls of my overwhelming end seemed to close in and my soul drowned. In that moment and in the crushing panic I screamed out to the someone that surprised me. Shi. Had a spoken the name with words? with my mind? It was unclear, I wasn't even sure in what manner I still existed. But Shi, if anyone knew it was him. Death itself right? The incarnate of my fear and peril. For the first time I could not deal with my situation alone. Life was chaotic, painful, but certain. I could expect pain, evil and hatred but here I was not only dead but lost. My body was gone and my spirit drifted aimless through the tar of unlife. I needed help I needed a way out. Alone was not an option here, as a child terrified of the dark, my essence wailed out to the one who could help me. I was desperate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) Empty Re: A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai)

Post by Zell September 14th 2013, 10:05 pm

(OOC: I will be playing the part of Shi Ryurou, however it is simply as a plot point, I gain no exp yada yada yada...)
     Poor Redline was terrified, Shi could feel it as he began to walk towards the dying man. With each step, the faint sound of dirge music played, as if it were his feet that plucked the strings and pressing the keys. Darkness eternal...in every direction. Shi was also at Death's door, or rather his own door, as he had just been ended by the child he once called a student. Shi accepted that it may be his time, and in fact embraced the concept, as now he would have a warriors death, and not need to carry on in the living world as a broken man. However to see Redline here was something else entierly, and it made Shi curious. He began to approach Redline, feeling his fears and concerns practically radiating warmth from his breathless, noiseless image. Shi removed his mask, allowing Redline to see his face, as his read eyes bore into the speedsters, giving Shi exactly the answer he wanted.
     Redline had much to fear. Shi had not known that the Second-in-Command of OCEAN had been a ruthles crime lord, a slum-dog with a broken and tainted soul. Had he known, the likely hood of Redline surviving their first meeting would have been quite poor. Shi could only imagine what was running through the mind of the man on his death-bed, to look into the eyes of Shi and witness the great Spirit of Death itself, gazing into his soul, and knowing all of his transgressions. Shi gave him a stone cold glare, it did not chan, not even a micrometer.  The Samurai sighed, shaking his head at Redline and seeming disappointed in the speedster. However, the speedster did not know the reasons of Shi's disappointed headshake. Shi saw the pain and the grief the broken man was putting himself through, and that while he deserved it, he also had to take the biggest step towards redemption...a step that Redline would not take. A path he likely did not believe he could take.
     "Scott Sliver..." Shi said, his voice clear and echoing throughout the void of death where they resided. "You are guilty of crimes far greater than any simple man, your soul is blackened and coated in the filth of the evil that has rooted itself into your very core. I can offer you no promise of respite, nor the promises of a great beyond...and while I wish I could, I can make no promises of a second chance. But I can promise you this..." Shi said he walked forward just a step more, bringing the distence between them to that of normal interacting people. Shi's eyes narrowed, his eyes focused, almost as if he had a righteous fire that was burning to destroy Redline. Shi would put Redline to the test, see what he was truly about, and test the strength of his soul. I moments the lack abyss around them would form into a situation of Redlines past, the first truly terrible crime he had comitted...he would be forced to decide his own outcome, and then he would be forced to see what he did. Selecting the correct choice is never east in life. For ever choice Redline made that did not match up with the events of his past...then he would suffer, pain unearable...to test and see his commital to his just cause. Shi now only now culd woder...which wevent would they be brought to first.
                             Finally, his red eyes faintly began to glow...
     "You will be judged." Shi's voice was the source of his words...but his mouth did not move.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) Empty Re: A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai)

Post by Thorgron September 15th 2013, 3:11 am

My name! The name my parents gave their wretch of a child echoed in the hollow abyss. Unaware of any form of locomotion I "turned" to face the booming voice. Behind me, bold against the nothingness was fear itself, the just and yet torturous being I had called to, Shi. Death had come when I called, how fitting. It's tattered form waved as though whipped by some unseen breeze. Hollow eyes sunk deep into a skull grinning frozen at me. And yet as much terror that grasped me I called out to it. "SHI!" this time it came with voice, I think, and arms stretched from me to reach that eternal equalizing force. It however seemed to have other plans. My plea was cut off before it could even begin as the being became the face of my fellow operative Shi. His voice was firm, a twing of disdain forcing itself into my brain as his words cut to my core. He had heard my call but it was not received. Shi offered no words of kindness, no helpful wisdom, not even a promise of an afterlife. And as his eyes burned holes right through me he gave his only promise...my judgment.

Instantly his form morphed horribly before me, contorting to a face which had been chemically burned into my brain. My dealer, the man to supply me with drugs when I was young and fresh from the schoolyard. He was no longer looking at me but instead past me to left. I knew the scene, knew its meaning and impact on my life. By the end of this night, I would have directly taken my first life. Instinctively I turned and looked into the face of a fun house mirror. I had never seen this face before but I knew it well. It was my face, the face of the young and frightened Scott Silver. His eyes bulged with fear and ecstasy, veins pumped blue as they ached against the flesh. Fresh vomit stains smeared the front of soiled wife beater and his knees quiver to support him. This had been me, I had lived it, had been here and yet I never knew the extent of my shame. This boy was sick, lost in a world he was yet to understand. But this night, this cursed night would be the first to teach him the filth this world is capable of and he'd be learning first hand. With purpose he marched to the man in the jacket, craving the fix he would kill to have. And I felt it, staring into the pain of my past I felt that addiction, that aching need threatening to burn me from the inside, devour me alive. The dealer he would have it, he could stop the ache. Clouded, I marched in tandem, zombie-like to my fate. "C-c'mon man I need a little more, just a little!" I heard the lips of my former self leak out like a begging child. The same poison flowed in my veins and my lips began to echo the words. But I knew this night, and two more faces flashed before my eyes, the two innocents who's lives I would also take this night. I choked on the thought and pulled from the man about to die by my hand. Once more I turned to myself, fighting the ache in my core which pulled like a magnet towards the poisonous substances I knew lay in the dealers jacket. "Scott" I called out to the boy reaching out a...clawed hand? looking down I evaluated my form and found that I was wearing my skin. Redline enveloped me somehow I had my suit and without another thought I bolted at the drug addled boy. "Scott...you can't do this...I know it hurts...but you have to stop!" I may have had the costume but my speed was gone. Luckily I wasn't far away and was able to tackle the boy. No longer had I been in contact with my past than did I feel a pain rip through my back. It was a gun shot, I've had enough in my life to know what one feels like, and it was a serious one too. The blood pooled at my back as I looked to the boy beneath me and heard the footsteps behind me. The poor boy, I knew his pain, knew his fears his desires. And another shot from the dealer rang in my back, this time piercing right to the heart of the adolescent Scott. "Who are you?" he managed to quiver out as his eyes glazed over. I felt him die, I felt a part of me...die. "Shi! I screamed out again. Is this Hell? Why...how... tears from the pain and the sorrow welled in my eyes. "What...could I do...

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra September 15th 2013, 3:14 pm

[ This thread is fucking cool. I don't know what Sai would be doing though so if It's not good enough let me know. I'm just trying to figure out her place. I'm guessing the physical world and shiz. lol. ]

It was late at night, her dreamscape completely astral, it was where her mind would wander and her powers were hidden in her own life. It was where her abilities sunk away and where her psychic mind was most active. In her dreams it was where she would be able to sense, her outer body awareness was keen most active, but it was such a short radius nothing would be picked up unless someone walked in her room. This could be mistaken as light sleeping or instincts, it was a little bit of both. It was mostly in her dreams she could walk spaces unknown to man. Albeit, these spaces were few and rare in-between for she had controlled those powers for in this world no man needed to know how strong of brain she had to reach even the most of spaces the one that man called the veil. The veil where the souls came and past, but something told her to wake up even if her dream became crudely disturbing. Some 'no's and gunshots, but that was a premeditation of what was to be even if she did not know it.

Slender figure snapped up, sweat, the sounds of gunshots made her adrenaline flow and her xeno-perception highly active. She was able to see through the walls of the compound, the halls, out into the very skies of the night. Albeit, it seemed those senses were and few inbetween it was the tender beat of her heart that made her think to herself. What the fuck is going on? It felt like her heart was skipping beats somehow..even if it hadn't. Why did something not feel right? Strong legs flipped over the side of the bed, her fingers moving over her temple on either side was she let out a dragged moan. Fingers moving over her face as she felt as though something was not right..something not right at all. Why? She wasn't sure, but she let it go for the few minutes she was sitting there tangled amongst her sheets of black. Large queen size bed fit for her habit to sprawl out.

Glancing over to the perch next to her room she seen Xeonix in bird form sleeping, suddenly, the red eyes opened x-cells mingling with hers. "You okay?" He said, his voice moving through the beak almost too instantly. Saileyra rubbed the back of her head as she stood up, the blankets falling to the floor in a black sheet of nothing. "I'll be alright." She said flatly, Xeonix nodded as he closed his eyes as he allowed himself to sleep into a bird-like sleep. Preferring this form in rest rather than his humane form, Saileyra pulled on a pair of sweatpants. She hadn't seen Thor since he had returned from his adventures, she had a lot to talk about with him. Even if it was late into the night, she was sure he would not mind. Pursing her lips the woman pulled on a loose hoodie, tank top underneath, the woman only grabbed Xetakka as she left the room.

Door automatically locking behind her, she took down the hall to his room both of them weren't to far from each other conveniently. Considering they were in the same Squadron, it was close quarters amongst the squadrons and seperation among the others. Knocking on his door, she heard..something odd, deep wheezing but deeper than usual. Something wasn't right, panic hit her stomach as she knocked a second time, "Redline..?" She said softly, her fingers banging now, "REDLINE?!?" She said louder, her fist not leaving a dent for the walls were fortified with very advanced composite of carbon. Linking to Xeonix, their x-cells vibrated in unison, Unlock the door something is wrong with Thor~! Xeonix overrode the security protocols with a reply, I'll Bring Over A Medical Transport~.. He said eagerly, as the door slid open for her.

Once in the confines of his room she seen the man on the floor, her form skid to a halt on the ground in front of him her fingers lifting him, "Scott?!" She shouted, the man faded, he was still warm, "SCOTT?!" She shouted, shaking him, part of her was freaking out but suddenly she grew numb. She had to do something, she'd freak out later, once in the medical bay she checked for a pulse..it was vague. He was going and fucking quick, the guy was unconcious...brain out of signal.. "Fuck me." She muttered, in the late of the night the XETA was going to attempt the impossible, Cure Cancer.

A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 15th 2013, 3:20 pm

"Hell? No...you're not there....yet." Shi's voice echoed as he manifested in front of the dying man. Shi had his arms crossed as if he were watching, and as he was required to, he showed no emotion. All that Redline could do is ask what he could do. To which Shi could not answer. Shi did as he had to. Death was an impartial judge, it did not favor the strong, nor the weak, it could not be bribed nor would it be deterred from a man whom owned nothing. Death came to all eventually, it was truly Shi's hope for his brother-in-arms to succeed here, as Shi was almost relcant to take the speedster to the other side...The simple thought sent a ripple in his soul, a roar of defiance. The thought of Redline dying here caused a disturbance within the abyss...Death did not want this.

"This is not about what you could do!" Shi snapped, his voice harsh. It were as if a tacher were instructing a pupil, it was good intended, but harsh and seemingly malicious. Shi closed his eyes and shook his head, obviously disappointed in Redline. "This is about what you have done!" Shi corrected him. Shi's eyes opened and this time the area would fade away, and Shi appeared to be as dust to the wind, and simply be whisped away. The area began to reform, and as it did, it began spinning at rates that even the super-powered Redline would have found fast. Eventually the area stopped spinning, and there would be nothing less than the most traumatic event in Scott's life...before he donned the name Redline.

"Tell me...Scott...What could possible have been so traumatic that began your slow descent into villiany? Tell me...do you rememer what it's like...to be the victim?" Shi asked him , in refference to the current location. He was intrigued to see how the speedster would react to this event. Would he be sad? Would he feel anger? Despair? What will he say to the victim inside him? What would he say or do to the offending party.

I wonder.... Shi mused quietly to himself, careful that Redline could not hear.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron September 22nd 2013, 4:54 pm

The scene around me dissolved like snow in the spring, dripping and drooling into nothingness. My eyes fixed on the lifeless face of his younger self as it too twisted and distorted into unrecognizable blackness. But the pain, the pain and the blood from the encounter remained when all else faded. A large red blob stained the front of my otherwise white outfit and the agony of the shot to the back seared throughout my body. And it seemed Shi had no intentions of guiding me out of this. His little allusion was more than clear. This was not Hell no, but it was certainly the path there. Hopelessness filled my soul as I stared at the stern figure of my friend who once again stood before me. Before he spoke, an echo rippled through the choking darkness that surrounded them. It seemed unnatural, even in this place, its origin seeming to be Shi himself. What had he just done? What damning force was this that shook my very core? Thoughts could not reach me fast enough as Shi boomed out again in response to my last question. What I have done? I knew what I had done, had known it full well fro my entire life.

"Shi...you know me...you know the guilt that haunts me...why force me to live it again!" No response escaped the stoic samurai. Then another barrage of his ever commanding words. One in particular, Scott, echoed sour throughout this hall of emptiness and seemed to pull away at the outfit I had come to call my skin. It did not rip but a tug, a separation of some kind could be felt. What was he trying to do? Would Redline be taken from me? That identity was the only thing I had come close to doing right in my miserable existence and now I feared it would be stripped from my identity before I burned eternally. Somewhere in me screamed out, terrified. The victim, I was the victim at his hands yes that must be what he meant. A mix of desperate despair and anger filled my rasped voice as it burst out at Shi.

"Take what you will...from me before...you commit me to damnation...but don't take Redline! I can't let you take Redline!" Nothing, Shi's form dissipated like dust in the breeze, swirling about me at a maddening pace. By the time it had slowed down I was staring straight into an oncoming fist. It made contact hard and sent me on my ass. Still disoriented I tired to assess my surrounding but was met with another blow, this time a swift kick to the ribs. With the gun shot wound still fresh on my flesh each blow from my unknown attackers shot agonizing waves throughout me. But through the pain another feeling washed through my gut. Shame, dejection, what were these thoughts? Why was I feeling them so strong? Whatever the reason my attackers obviously didn't care as i was beat senseless for what seemed like hours. Then finally I caught a breath of air as the attack ceased and I felt my assailants back away from my bruised and bloodied form. Slowly my eyes raised to one of them and my heart dropped into my stomach. My eyes met with a face I could never forget, Franco, the first head of the Hellhounds. Where I was at and what was happening around me. This was my first attempt at joining the Hellhounds. The day I dropped out of school I headed over to one of their local hangouts and demanded to see Franco, the Cerberus Head. At that Time I thought I was king, no one could touch me and everyone would respect me. Instead I was a foolish kid about to receive the most brutal thrashing of his life. I knew what happened next and yet I still winced, drew away in fear. "You think you can come into my house and act like you own the place puta? I'm gonna make you wish you aint never heard of us kid. Jesus, bring it here." "It" was an aluminum bat with a weight welded around it. And with his weapon of choice now in hand he swung with reckless abandon and my youthful face. A sickening crack rung out in my skull. I don't remember what broke, I only remember the pain, the sheer unfiltered unadulterated pain as a hollow ring reverberated in my ears. It didn't stop there, in my haze I felt hands on both my arms as my limp body was lifted off the cold cement so that my toes just slightly drug on the ground. My neck fell limp over my chest and my shoulders sunk towards the small of my back. There was no fighting this, nothing I could do, but in my delirious state it seemed suddenly as though I were watching my own beating from somewhere else. Franco knelt down and lifted my chin, Scott's chin up so that our face met his. As he did so, I felt the pain receding, my thoughts clearing. Once more I looked down to myself and realized I was still clad in my suit, Scott still suspended my his limp apendages in front of the cruel and unusual Franco. And for moment I was okay with this, fuck Scott, I would run from my past and from the pain, forget it all. But something stopped me, it was as though Scott, I was just another poor victim. I remembered in that moment how utterly hopeless it had been. Wishing for someone to help, wishing for a savior of some kind. They never came and instead what came next was far worse even than the beating I had just received. Franco would produce a mask from a nearby pack. This single moment, would begin my inhalant addiction, one which would eventually cause my lung problems and bring dependence from me to the Hellhounds. I knew I couldn't abandon Scott, my past. This was gonna hurt.

"Stop!" I felt myself scream at Franco and the crowd in general. All eyes fell on me. I knew what would happen, without my powers I'd be no match for these brutes. But before they converged on me, I watched in horror as Franco strapped the mask on Scott and turned on the burners running to the two glass tubes on either end. Unintelligible screams from me and my past ripped through the room as I thrashed about trying to reach him. But the crowd was too great as they swarmed me, crushing me under of wave of bodies. But I could still see, still peer at my juvenile form struggling panicked on the floor across from me. And as my own body was crushed and battered I could feel the younger Scott's lungs giving out. It was too much, in my past Franco had taken the mask off in time, and would simply complete the process until my addiction was solidified but now his attention was focused solely on me. Scott began to release a sickening gurgle from somewhere deep in his throat as his eyes roled to the back of his head and his body convulsed uncontrollably. No words could escape me as once again I witnessed a body that had once been mine perish. With that death came also the ache somewhere deep in me, as though something of me had been lost or killed. If this surely was only the road to Hell, then I was confident that I would never be able to endure its tortures. "What is the point of this Shi? What pleasure do you gain from offering me my past, only to watch my adolescence die before my eyes? Can I not save myself!"

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 22nd 2013, 8:40 pm

Shi watched, and through his own eyes, Death itself observed the events that haunted Redline. The first time that he had ever felt helpless, the first time he was truly the victim was when he was a man who held influence over others. Shi smiled to himself, but not for why one might think. He smiled because for a moment...he sympathized with Redline. Not as in “Oh I feel so bad for him, poor guy” or whatever else. He TRULY sympathized, as from the greek origin...meaning Shi truly “suffered with” Redline.

Shi himself recalled his training. Despite he was Kage’s favored student, and despite his station he was relentlessly beaten, day in and day out. His training was a beating, it was true, however there were always those whom allowed jealousy to rule them...and people like Shi and Redline were the unfortunate recipients of the consequences. Shi’s heart sunk as he watched Redline run from conflict, unwilling to save himself simply because he was unwilling to try. To Shi it seemed as if he would run forever, but while to Redline it likely seemed as if he were running away, Shi knew him to simply be running in place. The dynamics of the soul truly function with rules of their own. However Redline would turn again, and this time he did exactly what Shi had hoped he would...

.....He fought back.

Redline ran as fast as he, now humanly, could back towards the victim Scott and doing what he could, he attempted to confront them. Shi’s heart went from inside his stomach to soaring on cloud nine. This was such a critical moment, it was a moment of such significance that all else Redline had ever done, good or bad, was rendered trivial. Shi began to laugh, a great relief for the stress of the situation. He was able to laugh though, because he knew the end of this play. To Redline, the play seemed to be nothing less than the tragedy of Scott Silver. Watching every moment, both harrowing and torturous...and Redline was forced to watch his life before him, a masquerade of murder, a sonnet of substance abuse....a dirge of his dignity. But Shi...Shi knew, but he must be as Death...impartial and stoic. But that did not stop him from hoping for Redline’s success. Before he would appear to Redline again, Shi whispered to himself, the words were words he wished he could say.,..but ones he never could.

”Be your convictions steady, and be you not afraid Redline. Do not let your mind waver, and above all else trust in me. For to you what appears as the greatest tragedy of all...is truly the most empowering comedy I’ve ever penned.” Shi sighed. The screams of Redline echoed through out the darkening area. He cried out as he saw the adolescent Scott Silver die. He was slowly killing himself, but he did not understand yet. He could never truly understand. But yet he cried out to Shi, asking what pleasure he took in Scott’s torment. Shi appeared to him, reaching out and wrapping his hands around Scott’s throat with enough of a grip to lift him from the ground.

”What do I gain? Nothing, to gain something implies that you, Scott Silver, have something to offer me. There is absolutely nothing I have to gain from you.” Shi said callously, slowly clenching down on Redlines throat, feeling his Trachea closing underneath his grasp. Shi then addressed the question after, as the cold sting of Death leaked from Shi’s fingertips and began to lul Redline towards his eternal sleep. ”Can you save yourself? What you ask for is mercy. You ask for Mercy, but tell me this... Did you show any to THEM?”

In this moment, Redline would likely fall into a deep dark sleep. When he opened his eyes, to him it would be as if his life...and this encounter were nothing but a bad dream. Now was the hardest test of all. Redline would see his life had he never gotten involved with the Hellhounds. He would perhaps have a family. Despite everything, Redline would have a good life, and he would be a good person. But then he would be forced to watch as the Hellhound’s took everything from him. He would watch as everything in his good new life...everything he loved...and he would personally destroy it with his own hands. He would be forced to look at all he’d done, and feel the urges of addiction yet again, and then...only then would he be given the option to save himself. With his entire life in ruins he would then see two things. He would see Mask of Redline and he would see the opportunity to save the life of a child, a child whose life he had destroyed.

He could take the Mask and become Redline once more...or save the child...

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra September 26th 2013, 3:30 pm

Everything was moving to fast, she felt her adrenaline moving filtrating through her as she glanced at Scott lying on the table now. Breathing..lack of and therefore, "..Fucking." She said flatly, she was moving around the room quickly, she would tab her adrenaline nad it would heighten. All at once, the hoodie on her upper half would be thrown across the room and surgical scissors at work to cut at Scott's clothing. She was sure he had more costumes, "Let's hope I can do the impossible." She said to herself, fear hitting her system, the last thing she needed was to lose him~! While all this was happening, she felt her brain rushing over solutions, potientials. Xeonix was not to far behind helping her, both of them relaying messages between each other through their perception. She knew he was still alive for that much, but he indefinitely needed air..suffocation.

Hooking up an IV, the woman got to work, "Scott don't you dare die on me." She said frustrated as she managed to find a vein to gather circulation through his blood. Oxygen, white blood cells, would be filtrated right into his blood. Hyper technology, a lovely thing, he was able to get hydrogenated blood right through his IV. The question was the contractions of the lungs, impossible, "Xeonix ready replication. Hopefully we can get rid of the cancer too for what it is." Taking a tissue blood sample, microdermic needle going through his pour leaving no red blood only a slight bruising. Xeonix was far from intelligent but being from the future he did manage to set things up for Sai. "Contract the lungs as much as you can. Keep them moving."

Xeonix compressed the chest, forcing the cavity to contract. This was going to be messy, she was going to need blood fucking lots of it. The only limitation to all this would be the fucking fact she didn't have any proper tools to place the new organ..only the traditional ones. This was going to be fun; strands of hair flicked in her face as she aligned the new genetic strand, provided a new chromosome alignment allowing the cancer to be free from the lungs. Providing the new genetic strand, it wasn't as weak, maybe stronger; it wouldn't be perfect but he would be terminal. Infusing the nanite configuration to a cellular anti-body; she allowed a new syringe to come from the computer. "Best hold on boy. One cure coming for you right up." She said, taking the syringe to his arm, she'd force the new anti-body into him. It beings so ...thick, strong, it'd attack the cancer forcing it into the stray regions of his body where it attempted to spread.

Sai was working quickly, her body moving at 80MPH, her adrenaline high, healthy giving her the limitation of this being so long before she dropped back down to 40..but she moved faster. Forcing her bod at 100MPH, giving her boost to boot. New organ in an ice box of sorts, provided by drones and the like. She began to hook up a couple of blood packets. "Hopefully we can work as small as possible." She said, the blood type an replicated match to what she had taken. Providing a cut to the chest and sternum, she provided a micro brace that'd force the chest cavity open. Forcing some of the serum into the decayed lungs, it would force them into a slightly healthier state giving her time to work. Blood covered bare hands, but pounds of blood being forced worked by nanites giving enough blood to the chest and back.

With a few minutes in hand, she and Xeonix replaced the lungs one after another even if it wasn't the best the man would survive. New lungs, but forever stuck with that damned asthma like reaction. Damage to the asophogas forever, scratchy throat and an abysmal lack of stability in the passage ways to the lungs. She wasn't going to work anymore, "Seal him up." Microbrace being released the ribcage as gently placed back into position. Marrow being hyper regenerated by the nanites as they were wearing thin, lungs contracting freely giving him new breathe. It was..like a breathe of fresh air maybe? Blood and IV's helping to keep him stable, the woman hoping the man had enough air between the surgery and the new lungs to force him back into consciousness from an almost fatal asthma attack.

With the man now hooked up to a respirator helping him breathe, stitches in place keeping the wound from opening, she'd sit back in the chair and stare. His heart rate was more stable, the breathing even, his body naturally working. "...Do not fucking go on me." She said, her eyes of magenta staring, his blood stained her fingers red droplets hit the floor. Bright magenta eyes staring, "Don't you dare." She felt herself getting choked up, emotions, she hated them but she forced them back to do everything she could now it was hitting her like a mac truck. First Shi? Now Redline? What the fuck? Running both hands through her hair, "FUCKING SCOTT" SHe said getting agitated, standing the chair flipped into the wall breaking as she paced the room her anger forcing away the sadness. "I need you fucker." She said flatly, as she felt Xeonix force her into a hug after her finished setting up Redline's mask.

"Calm down, Saileyra." Her fingers clenched, she wanted to hit something she was so frustrated.. Why now? Why the ones she considered family? Blood dripped as she clenched her hands, Redline's blood, "I can't" She said passive aggressively, tears welling, fucking, she couldn't help it even if she didn't break in a sob they gently fell as she took a forceful step away from Xeonix who crossed his arms in an agitated state. "Please?" He said, begging almost, Saileyra glanced only to grasp another chair sitting across..staring, waiting.

A Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Shi and Sai) SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top