The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_vote_lcapA walk in the park... or so they say...  I_voting_barA walk in the park... or so they say...  I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
A walk in the park... or so they say...  I_vote_lcapA walk in the park... or so they say...  I_voting_barA walk in the park... or so they say...  I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A walk in the park... or so they say...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A walk in the park... or so they say...  Empty A walk in the park... or so they say...

Post by Hanna July 25th 2013, 7:41 pm

Anya stood on the street corner looking both ways, her dark blue eyes seemed to be very, very bored. Like nothing interesting would ever happen in the world. Kids ran past her squealing like small humans do, they seemed to be enjoying the world at the moment.
She turned her head the other direction to see a pair of lovers bickering. Oh no, never good. Falling in love is never good to begin with. It is quite a sticky mess and it left your brain in a mixed up mess.
Anya then continued on, her guitar slung over her shoulder and her hands swinging next to her sides. Occasionally she would bump into a person and her fingers would vanish inside their coat pocket. She didn't steal from the poor but the rich... the could use a little less fattening.
After doing this she vanished into a restaurant and decided to order a meal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

A walk in the park... or so they say...  Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

A walk in the park... or so they say...  Empty Re: A walk in the park... or so they say...

Post by Hana Saku July 25th 2013, 7:50 pm

While Anya was sitting at her table ordering a meal, Hana Saku proceeded to also make his way into the restaurant, his beautiful, and extremely feminine, face locked into a calm, demure, and polite smile as he was lead to a table by a waiter. Hana noticed the drifting eyes some of the men in the restaurant shifted over to him, but pretended to not notice them, instead keeping his attention on the waiter that was leading him to a table.

The boy with the knee-length, pale-blue hair was dressed rather conservatively today. He was dressed in a knee-length blue skirt, with a blue button-up blouse. He wore rather simple shoes with elbow-length gloves and thigh-high socks. All of his clothes were made from the finest of silks and this time, he didn't have a parasol clutched in his hands. His long hair was tied back into an elegant ponytail with a rather extravagant hair bow. He looked very pretty, so pretty in fact that even those with the most well-trained eye wouldn't be able to notice he was, in fact, a boy.

Hana smiled and curtsied in thanks to the waiter that pulled his chair out and sat down into it, allowing the waiter to push him in. While he looked like a polite, high-society woman, in his mind, he was laughing up a storm and making mocking, demeaning statements to the people around him. He always loved it when people were fooled by facade.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

A walk in the park... or so they say...  Empty Re: A walk in the park... or so they say...

Post by Hanna July 25th 2013, 8:36 pm

Anya relaxed in her chair, placing her guitar beside her.  Not particularly paying attention to the high society human who had been seated a few chairs away.  Silently she looked around, the expression of boredom still written across her face. Her dark black hair fell in soft waves and her eyes an unnatural color of sapphires.

She pulled out one exceptionally fat wallet and looked through it, credit card, credit card, lots of leafy green cash, and a debit card. The cursed unicorn looked up right as the waiter wandered over and asked for her choice of the venue.

Anya offered him a polite smile before choosing a salad and water, but to add an order of mashed potatoes on the side no gravy. It was evident from the look on the waiter’s face that he indeed found it odd that she did not anything meat related. But he passed it off as a thought that the attractive female was vegetarian before wandering back to the back of the restaurant to get her food.

Before long Anya had her food and a sprite... Anya glowered at the drink. She stood and made her way back to the kitchens, clutching the drink before tripping over a chair leg and spilling the drink all over what looked like a female... the smell of them said different however.
"Sorry! I am so sorry. I can get you a new shirt if you need one," She winced holding her hands out in a piece offering.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku July 26th 2013, 8:31 am

Hana, after looking through the menu, ordered a particularly healthy meal, something that had all of the nutrients in it to remain healthy. His parents, back when he lived with them, had installed the importance of eating right into him. A proper lady must always look their best, and he wouldn't necessarily look good if he were too skinny or if he were a little plump. He needed to be slim, without being scrawny or looking like he was anorexic. It wouldn't endear him to others, and would even make him a bit of an outcast amongst other people.

Hana didn't really agree with that, but he went along with regardless for the sake of not causing trouble. Besides, he didn't mind going by what they said, as it hasn't failed him yet. It's helped him keep up the facade of being a proper lady, so he did mentally thank the memory of his parents. While he didn't like how they raised, he did realize that he could have been a lot worse off in comparison to how he was raised. It's not like he was abused, just raised to believe he was another gender. While they lied to him, he wouldn't call it abusive.

As he patiently waited for his meal to show up, a woman had walked by and appeared to trip, causing the drink to spill all over his skirt, his blouse, his face, and even his hair. While on the inside, Hana was cursing up a storm and glaring at the woman, the outside was a far different story. Hana wordlessly picked up some napkins and proceeded to dry up the soda from his person. Once that was done, he turned to the woman and gave her a polite, demure smile.

"Konichiwa, and no apologies are necessary. After all, it was just an accident. My name is Saku, Hana, or Hana Saku, considering the way the names are written and spoken in English. May I have your name?" Hana asked the woman without her facial expression changing. His real voice was a rugged, and rather baritone, but he wasn't using his real voice. Instead, it was a voice he had spent years practicing to get right, one that soft-spoken, melodious, silky smooth, and seemed to flow like water. It was the perfect voice to fit his facade of a polite, proper lady.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 26th 2013, 12:26 pm

Anya wrung her fingers as a poor mortal generally would in this situation but in reality she was trying to buy time to figure out what was going on. Her eyes were saying female, the long white blonde hair, thin, and the skirt said so. But the smell… it was all wrong and very male.

“Anya,” She stated, not giving a last name because she didn’t have one. Anya looked at this Hana with curiosity; her blue eyes were rather emotionless. Abruptly she realized what she was doing and the humanoid averted her eyes to behave like a regular mortal again. “I truly am sorry about your entire outfit. People can be very touchy about it.”

She specifically avoided using the word female and related terms; she watched Hana’s face for any reaction. “You can move over to my table if you wish, since this one is now soaked with sprite.”

She motioned back to where she had been sitting, her guitar case leaning against the table. At that point a waiter scurried over to clean up the mess and Anya gave him a brief rundown of what had happed.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku July 26th 2013, 12:38 pm

Hana nodded his head to show that he committed her name to memory, smiling pleasantly at her. He pretended to not notice her staring, but on the inside, he was glaring suspiciously at her. The staring she was directing at him made him feel very suspicious of her, though he wasn't going to point it out to her. He didn't want to draw attention to himself or cause a scene here. Hana didn't mind attention at all, but it was hard for move to move around when so many people were watching him. It also made him feel a little uncomfortable whenever someone started at him.

When Anya offered to let him sit at her table, his smile grew just a bit and he nodded his head at her. He stood up and quickly made his way over to her table, sitting down with a demure, rather quiet sigh. He made sure to sit exactly as a proper lady would, not allowing himself to just sprawl about like he would when he was in the privacy of his own home. Besides, he never revealed his true nature or persona to anyone in any setting, even in private. It would just draw unnecessary attention towards his person, and he would rather not have any of that.

"Arigato Anya-San. I'm glad you decided to let me sit with you. Most people wouldn't care or even offer an apology" Hana said to Anya with a demure, polite, soft smile. He was both inwardly and outwardly grateful, but he was also inwardly upset at the girl as it was her fault in the first place. Ah well, there was nothing he could do about it, at least not while there were witnesses anyway. At least she was genuinely apologetic about what she did to him, so he was willing to let the little accident go for now. There were more important things to be upset about anyway.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 26th 2013, 1:18 pm

Anya smiled before going over to her chair and sitting down, moving her guitar so Hana could sit down more comfortably. The smell followed the creature and Anya itched her nose slightly as it tickled it; male… again?

“Anya-San? That’s Japanese right?” She asked as her strange food choice was brought over as well as Hana’s replacement food. Anya ate it quietly, her brain working quickly. She swallowed before looking directly at Hana, “Well, I am not most people.”

Indeed she wasn’t most people; in fact she was much more dangerous. Anya wasn’t the fastest or the strongest but she was dangerous when it came to fire. The Black Unicorn did not hesitate when killing people and feeding them to other creatures was her favorite pastime.

A strand of dark black hair fell into her face as she bowed her head over her food; slowly she tucked it behind her ear before looking around at the people… most of them were mortals but none of them posed a threat to her. She tugged at a loose strand of her stylishly battered dark blue jeans before looking at her food again and eating a little more. The top few buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned to show a dark green undershirt.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku July 26th 2013, 3:05 pm

Hana smiled thankfully at Anya for moving her guitar out of the way, shifting around in his chair for a moment so he could adopt the posture of a high-class lady. Proper manners and the like drilled in his head from a young age had kicked in instinctively, which is what caused him to shift his posture around a bit. With that done, Hana turned his attention to the replacement food sitting in front of him and ate properly, using the proper utensils and the like as he ate with incredible grace, fitting very appropriately with his appearance and general posture.

When Anya asked him if the honorific he added at of her name was Japanese, he nodded his head in the affirmative, though on the inside he was sneering at her and insulting her intelligence for not knowing about Japanese honorifics. Seriously, even those that weren't from Japan at least had some passive knowledge in the honorifics, so why didn't this lady know about them? He would like to blame it on very poor education, as well as the person's general stupidity, though his inner thoughts about her could not be read, as Hana had long ago mastered the art of acting.

"It is nice to know there are still people out there with some form of manners and care. Most people I have interacted with didn't seem to have either, to be honest Anya-San" Hana said to her with a polite, demure smile on his face.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 26th 2013, 3:54 pm

“Thanks for confirming my memory, it’s been a long time since I have been to Japan.” Anya let out a breath mixed with a tiny laugh, “Manners are easy to learn it’s just most of the world is lazy to employ them; especially in humans. “

When she said the word human, she sounded disjointed from the species, like she wasn’t one of them. Anya had met many with manners kings and queens, Fey and the Undead. Humans just seemed to be slobs to her, Hana the he she included. This person reeked of perfume and the slight imperfections in their face stood out.

Anya cast around for a question, “So where are you from Hana?”
Obviously not from around here but the unicorn was not going to be so prominent as to point that out.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top