The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Jack Hallcome I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Jack Hallcome I_vote_lcapJack Hallcome I_voting_barJack Hallcome I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jack Hallcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Hallcome Empty Jack Hallcome

Post by Jack Hallcome July 2nd 2013, 12:20 am

Jack Hallcome
A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
In the end everything collides
My childhood spat back out the monster that you see

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Halloween
Title: The Ripper
Alignment: Neutral, Evil
Race: Half-Breed (Human/Demon Hybrid)
Hair: Orange
Eyes: Black
Height: Five Feet, Seven Inches
Weight: One-Hundred Twenty Pounds
Blood type: AB Negative

The Looks

Jack looks slightly- approximately one year- older than he actually is in complexion. He has a matured face, with a relatively small nose and ears, but a well defined jawline. He is always clean-shaven, possessing no body or facial hair. He has teeth that are inhumanly sharp and an unnatural shade of shining white, and eyes that seem a darker black than the mere absence of light. His lips are thin and a light shade of pink. Jack's skin is very pale, and looks almost papery. He wears black eyeliner.

Jack is fairly tall, standing at five-feet, seven inches, but hasn't stopped growing. He has narrow shoulders and slightly feminine, yet bony, hips. Jack is thin; Almost abnormally so, but not to the point of looking malnourished. He has a flat stomach and is equipped with naturally lean muscles and an extremely fast metabolism. Because of these, he is fairly light, yet stronger than he looks.

Jack has thick, orange hair that fades into a black after about three-fourths of its length. It is rarely styled, and looks extremely unkempt, spiking out around the top and then falling past and around, but not into, Jack's eyes. It falls around his ears, revealing his black skull earrings.

While he can be found wearing other outfits occasionally, Jack's current choice of attire lies in slim, black jeans the have red hemming and end a couple inches above his red Chuck Taylors, revealing his pale ankles, (He wears a slim black chain on one ankle.), a tight black T-shirt with thin white stripes that are lined with red pinstripes, and a grey jacket. The jacket has a skull printed on it that seems to be glaring, as well as a few splotches of black- All lined in red. On one wrist, he wears a black, finger-less glove, that has sliver chains intersecting across it. On the other, he wears a rubber wristband that has a grey skull, outlined in red, on it. As of now, he does not wear a separate wardrobe when exploiting his abilities.

The Legacy

Personality:
Jack's personality is very diverse, ranging on two almost opposite ends of a spectrum. His external and internal persona are nearly separate. Jack suffers from a severe anxiety disorder and subsequent paranoia. He has an underlying inferiority complex, and his trust is nearly impossible to gain. He has internally attempted to detach himself from things, trying to become indifferent towards others, although it has been a futile attempt. His already pitiful self-esteem is extremely susceptible to others' opinions of him.

Externally, however, is a nearly entirely different person. Towards people, Jack is cold and calculating. He's a vain sadist with a god-complex. He hungers for power and control, although he is patient enough to plan things through. Jack will not hesitate to show his heartlessness for the things he desires. He isolates himself and refuses to allow himself to get close to people. He has appropriate respect (As much respect as someone with a superiority complex can give) for other races, but doesn't give them special treatment. This roots from his underlying psychological issues. He hungers for power, because he wants people to fear him. If people fear him, they won't be able to ridicule him.

Jack is also a morbid individual. He possesses a certain fascination and obsession with death- Not the physical aspects, but the spiritual and psychological aspects. This was sparked at a young age and has persisted. In addition, Jack has a dry sense of humor that seethes with sarcasm. It takes a lot to make him truly laugh, although he may force a chuckle now and then.

History:
Jack was adopted into a family. His mother and father were of Indian descent, but moved to the United States shortly after marriage. Jack's father was an aspiring geneticist who's research specialized in mutations and the development of superhuman powers. He and his wife already had three children (two boys and a girl) when they decided to adopt an American child. They chose Jack, a few-months-old albino child who's biological mother died giving birth to him. His biological father, grief-stricken with the death of his wife, overdosed the night of his son's birth.

He led a normal life for thirteen years before a strangely heavily armed gunman stormed inside of Jack's home, attempting to steal Jack's father's research, and murdered the geneticist, his wife, and the youngest child in cold blood. Jack's siblings, strangely, were spared and left.

Darkness. Utter impenetrable darkness. A small child wondered if this was death. Fear enveloped him. The fear of nonexistence. Of Nothingness. He began to wail. To scream to the Gods his parents had raised him to worship. The Gods turned a deaf ear, or didn't hear. A year passed.

After what seemed like an eternity of nothing, Jack broke. He released pent up fear, anger, and desperation in a final plead. He prayed to a God that was generally conceived as evil. However, he had heard that this God was relatively loyal to her followers. He poured his heart out to Kali, Tthe Dark Mother. Apparently, Kali took pity upon Jack, as in a swirl of blinding colors, he found himself floating in the middle of the a black ocean, but yet, he didn't feel like it was water at all. Mist surrounded him, and all he could see was faces. Faces of demons looking upon him with wonder, fear, and envy. Eventually, one stepped towards Jack, who was paralyzed with fear. This demon looked upon Jack with something else- Pity. He reached into the mist, and the fear left. Jack smiled at the demon.

This demon bonded with Jack, letting him feed off of it's non-life. A second chance. A symbiotic relationship. Physically, they were one. Jack was instantly placed back in the charred remains of his home and given the pinnacle of health and a morphed appearance. In addition, Jack was given a more mature mind, allowing him to function alone even at his young age.

However, there was another gift that the demon gave Jack. Gifts, rather. Jack found himself developing strange abilities with which he used to strive with, stealing and killing his way to a fairly good life. He was able to find a cabin on unmarked land. Legally, the cabin didn't exist, and legally, Jack was dead.

The Powers

Pyrokinesis: Jack can create and manipulate flames around him. He can use this to heat up the air around him, allowing for flight.

Shape-Shifting: Jack can change his appearance. He cannot morph into animals, but can morph into other people. He can copy any attributes that he has been a direct witness to, except from abilities. For example, if Jack has heard the person's voice, he can mimic it.

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Durability: 3
Ability: 9 [Pyrokinesis-7//Shape Shifting-2]
Fighting Skills: 3
Flight: 0
Wealth:1

Last edited by Jack Hallcome on July 2nd 2013, 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Jack Hallcome
Jack Hallcome

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Jack Hallcome Empty Re: Jack Hallcome

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2013, 1:12 am

One flight is only pseudo-flight. So, it's like.. free-falling, but with the ability to aim where you land.

You have 1 point leftover. Add it to your flight so you have full flight.

Also, Shape-Shifting costs 2 points. That would bump your ABI up to 9; 7 Pyrokinesis, 2 Human Shape-shifting.

The Stimuli Conduction sounds like another ability all on it's own. And it would need to be 3-4 more points of Ability.

So, with your three powers, your Ability should be marked at 13. It would split 7/2/4

But, that draws away from the rest of your points. You would only have 17 points to play with.

I honestly suggest you drop the Stimuli, and the flight. The flight could be learned later in RP and you can buy the points for it as your character grows, and thus, you can RP him learning how to fly with his fire ability. :]

The Stimuli Conduction doesn't really seem, to me, to fit this character at all.

I see you have given him high INT, STR, and SPD. Is there a purpose for him being overtly strong and fast over being Durable/having Stamina?

I apologize, also, for not looking at your app sooner. I've been busy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Hallcome July 2nd 2013, 11:56 am

I edited everything accordingly, as well as played around with the numbers a little more. Thanks for everything. As for not getting to it sooner, you got to it as fast as I've seen on an RP site, so you're fine. xD

And in regards to your question- Not specifically. I just played out how I want him to move in my mind, and that's how his numbers turned out.
Jack Hallcome
Jack Hallcome

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2013, 2:15 pm

Everything checks out.

Welcome to Superhero RPG! :]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top