The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) Empty Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer)

Post by Guest May 22nd 2013, 12:02 am

The King watched over the pathetic ilk of Excalibur with a growing distain for their calm way of life. The most chals in this place was the bussle on the streets and the occasional bank robbery. The King of Fools watched each robbery day in and day out, eagerly hoping that they'd blow up the bank, or at least punch somebody. Each robbery was foiled, each and every one. Today the King sat looking down on the Excalibur city jack-pot. Excelcior savings and loans. Today was most promising, as man with flame on his hands and a group of four trained men assaulted the building for every damned penny. The sirens settled the kings soul, the worried faces brought a smile to his face, and the terrified screams of those with the misfortune of being in the building was purly intoxicating to the madman.
Then it happened AGAIN!. From the sky flew down the white knight of Excalibur. The damndable 'Paladin'. The man weilding fire attacked, and his goons shot of bullets, but damn bullets just bounced off, and the fire just charred thebpristine white armor. He shot energy, roared and finished up the work of the police. With a wave the 'Paladin' took off back into the sky and the King watched as the men were loaded into the back of a military grade transporter.
The four sons of The King sat around him, all of them fearful of their father's temper. He just laughed, a forced gruff chuckle.The sons all wormed back a bit, seeking comfort from a distance. The king glared at them, and they all stepped forward again.
"Lahd's... tell me what the pahst wee lil days hahs shown us."The King said through his teeth with his thick accent. The four looked around.
"That Excalibur City isn't easily robbed?"Austin asked, knowing that it wasn't the answer.
"WRONG!"The king snapped. "Close tho... lahds...who' ahlways there, who ahlways saves the day? ANCESTOR-DRAHGON!" His voice roared through the air, shaking the eardrums of all around.
"Father, Would you like us to eliminate him?" Austin asked after lookeing around at his brothers for the courage to even speak. The king glared at him, than burst out into hysterical laughter.
"Ahhhh, mah boys...mah wee lil ones....ahll growin..." The king said like a drunken idiot as he looked over his sons. "Oi don't be 'spectin ye ta understahnd... but... tha 'ero is more like yer ol mahn then ye think.... oi don' want 'im gone...I wan im in!" The four sons a smiled when they heard what their father had said. "Austehn...be a good lill lahd, and make yer ol dahd a meetin." The king said with a smirk.
"Of course, Father."

Last edited by Lord Ashtyn Nyx on May 24th 2013, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) Empty Re: Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer)

Post by Zell May 22nd 2013, 1:02 am

Zell flew himself 'home' with his exo-suit. He smiled and thought about how many copyright laws he was breaking with his rocket boots. He began looking down at the people of the great city he called home. The place was so peaceful. Zell wasn't under anny illusions, being a Hero in this city was easy. The villlains were all push-overs compared to thwe rest of the world, and for a Hero like him he was an all-star player. He was the cock of the walk, the alpha AND omega. The hardest villain he had in this town was a guy called "Espada" and that's just because he's a trick bastard who can ignore the Exosuit and hurt his skin directly.
"Niall, cut out all external sensory of Gene-tech on the CEO sector, and open the hidden entrance to the private lab." Zell commanded in his Ancestor Dragon Exosuit.
"Roight, on et." The AI said. Once the sensory was down, Zell quickly and stealitly went into the private lab. Zell smiled as his helmet did it's thing, the metal plating moving and hte horns automatically moving off of his head. Three robtic arms at his station began hooking up to the suit.
"Niall, do me a solid and run a diagnostics on the damage, then send the nanobots to work on repairs. Also, if the spirit should move you, upload the suit's video and physiological receptor report, I wanna see everything that happened on the video, and I wanna see how badly Inferno damaged the suit with every single flicker. Zell said as hte suit came off like a tuxedo. He looked down at his sweat stained shirt and sighed. "It amazes me that I managed to make a suit capible of eliminating an entire military branch, but somehow I can't install an air conditioning system on it." he said. He walked through the lab and into his bedroom through the secret door behind the waterfall in his 'personal' living room. Zell smiled as he looked around at the vanity and luxury of his life. he never asked for this, Hell he'd give it up in a heartbeat to go back to being a family living on the verge of poverty because his dad decided to pursue his dream and not making an income while his mother slaved away at her job only making twenty-four dollars an hour. After his Dad's work payed off he ended up making Mucho-denaro, and they moved up from poverty to upper-upper class.
"Evrythin's dun."Niall chirpped with a smile. Zell nodded in thanks. He found himself wondering what others thought of him. Since he was the only one who could see Niall without the 'mobile platform' which was in cryo so the body didn't age or decay.
"Thanks bud." Zell said as he made his way to his bedroom. After a shower and putting new clothing on, he made his way to the living room again and turned on his massive television and sank into the italian leather couch to watch the news report on his deeds.
"So once again, Excalibur city owes this Hero a great thanks. For ECP News, I'm Chelsie Smith-" and with a click of the button the television turned off. Zell threw his remote onto the coffee table and sighed, bringing his knees to his chest and hugging them.
'I'm not a hero...I'm a failure.'Zell thought to himself.
"Stop talkin' loik tha." Niall snapped. Zell shook his head and took a deep breath.
"Hey Zelly, I'm back!" a cheerful voice called through the room. His little brother, Corbin, walked into the room and sat down next to him with a big goofy grin, shufling his tarot cards in hand.
"SS-DD" Zell said with a smirk. Corbing nodded and reached for the remote. He turned the DVR back to watch the news. This is the second time Zell had to watch what he had done. But it's not like he could say anything. Even hsi brother didn't know who he was.
"So once again, Excalibur city owes this Hero a great thanks. For ECP News, I'm Chelsie Smith." The woman said again.
"Dude, Ancestor Dragon is THE hero."Corbin said. Zell's stomach cramped up and he burried his face into his legs.
'I'm not a Hero.' Zell thought.'I'm ticking time-bomb...'

Last edited by Zell Atterrius on May 22nd 2013, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) Empty Re: Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer)

Post by Thorgron May 24th 2013, 8:06 pm

The large Gene-Tech building loomed over Thorgron as he entered Excalibur City. The place had been his own personal hell in youth. Day in and day out the employees of the sadistic company tore through his body, injected things into his blood stream. They made him what he was today, a monster. And after escaping four years ago, he never forgot the people who ruined him. Once back in the real world he discovered just to what extent he had been altered. The second injection had been intended to increase his muscle mass, speed and durability by leaps and bounds above his previous enhancements. But the idiots hadn't considered the reaction that the separate compounds would have on hi s physiology. He now weighed around 2000 lbs and his body would never again pass for human. In his blood ran thick wells of liquid metal which his body produced at alarming speeds. And as time went on, Thorgron began to learn that strength and durability were not the only gifts his strange blood granted him. He could also control it, like an extension of his body, mold it to whatever form he wished. And now after years of honing hi gifts, Thorgron had finally returned to exact his revenge.

Approaching the large building, Thorgron laughed to himself. The pain he would make these people feel was going to be excruciating. And he was going to enjoy it. Now, stealth was not something that he had ever been very good at, his weight and strength only furthering this flaw. So once he was at the front door, he tested it once. Finding it locked, he ripped the door clean off its hinges and hurled it into the lobby inside. It collided with a few, pinning them to the wall at the opposite end of the room. His booming voice echoed in the now silent main lobby. "So, anyone mind telling me where the head of this shit hole is? I need to, uh" he paused, trying to think of a way to word his intentions. Finding one, he continued "I need to have a word with him." The people in the room were too stunned to speak. And hearing no answer to his question, THorgron approached the main desk. The man at the counter was frail, at least in his's eyes. He cowered back, stammering to the floor. "P-please sir..." Pity was not something Thorgron was very good at. He leaped over the counter, cracking the floor on the other side as he landed. Taking his right hand, he grabbed the man by the collar and hoisted him slightly over his head, pinning him to the wall behind him. "I'm not gonna ask again." Sweat dripped off the man as he trembled in Thorgron's grasp. Quickly he spoke, fearing for his life. "P-Penthouse, t-t-top floor." Giving a quick nod, Thorgron acknowledged the man the without warning lifted him and slammed his head against the front desk. A sickening crack echoed throughout the lobby as the man's head "popped" and the counter itself broke under the force. Without another word Thorgron made his way to the staircase and began his ascent.

Around what he guessed was about halfway up, sirens began to sound and lights flashed in the stairwell. Took them long enough he thought. He had hoped for a long and drawn out confrontation where he could slaughter the employees one by one as they hurried like sheep to escape the building. Instead it seemed they were too busy securing tech and other documents on their respective floors. "I guess the head will just have to do, I can kill the rest on the way back down." He muttered this to himself as he finally reached the upper floor. The site he saw once he was there brought a big grin across his face. Ten men in teched out armor stood guard of the main entrance to Thorgron's prize. When they saw him, each drew their guns and took aim. "Freeze!" They shouted out, attempting to halt him from entering the chamber. There was no chance he would listen. A fight was his aim and he hoped for a good one. Taking only one more step forward the guards opened fire on him. Bullets rained down on his body. Each one flattened as it made contact with his body. As if he was not being shot at, Thorgron walked on, until he stood at the center of the men. By that time each had emptied a full clip and there wasn't a scratch on him. As they reloaded, he spoke "My turn."

He felt the blood in his body and began to form ten points inside his vein's. Suddenly the liquid metal burst from beneath his skin, the hard metal barbs piercing each man around him. As he retracted the ten tentacles of T-Alpha blood from within the men, their bodies fell limp to the floor. "Its your fault really" he taunted at the bodies "after all, you made me." Seeing a pad with the shape of a hand on it, he lowered his right hand, drawing the tendrils back into his bloodstream. The large metal doors before him opened, revealing a luxurious room to his eyes. It made him sick that a man could get rich off of ruining lives. At the top of his lungs he screamed into the room, searching for his target. "ZELL! COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELF!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fool me Once... (Closed to Zell Atterrius and Thorgron the Destroyer) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2013, 9:06 pm

(OOC: Nice to have ya Thorgron. Glad you could join in! Back to dahhhh posts.)

The four sons were well on their way to Gene-tech H.Q, each one walking with their own unique gait. The steps all seemed in uison, despite the differences in posture and disregarding their different springs in their steps. The sons all entered the large and beautiful structure and all sat in the immaculant lobby. They were impressed by the beauty of the structure interior. Max and Gage both moved their sunglasses to take in the sight with their own eyes.
"Nnnnice." Max said
"Nnnnice." Gage said with his twin. The eldest shook his head and smiled when he noticed a notible person of Interest.
"Look alive. See there? Corbin Atterrius." He said to his brothers. They all looked at the nicely dressed young man walking towards the receptionist.
"Why do we care about him, aren't we supposed to be finding the Ancestor Dragon?" The youngest asked. The oldest went down to his youngest brothers eye level.
"Well, Ancestor Dragon protects people right?" The youngling nodded. The elder brother smiled, the smile practically dripping with cunning. "Steal an important person..."
"And he'll come to save him!" the little tyke cheered. His older brother gave him a high five and looked back at the young Atterrius.
(OOC: Okay, I'm breaking the order. I'll no longer appear until AFTER the confrontation. Good luck.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 24th 2013, 9:49 pm

"Niall, what the hell happened!?" Zell snapped as he looked down to the device on his wrist. The bisosignatures of the body guards vanished, which means they had been eliminated.
Ahlpha an Betah aren't respohnden'. Oi'm collin inbahk up." Nall replied to him.
"Bring up the Exosuits online. I've got an idea. Get the police here , but give me a three minute frame. Have them buy me as much time as possible. I can't just confront him without him knowing who Ancestor really is." Zell commanded. He went into his bedroom and went over to the painting. With the push of the upper right peice of woodwork, the painting opened. Lourishna, c'mon bud." He called out. Suddenly a three foot tall black colored bird entered the room and began walking over to him. A retnal scanner opened and Zell promptly looked into it. With the perfect match, The wall dropped into the ground and Zell was allowed to step into the lab, pulling the painting closed behind him. The door rose and he turned the corner entering the large facility. Dozens of prototype suits were displayed, all of them feirce and draconic in their design. In the center were two capsules that contained his finished and perfected Exosuits. He looked down at his pet bird and raiseed an eye brow. He was asking the bird's opinion, the bird promptly flew to the suit on the left hand side. The capsule was labled Ancestor Dragon.
"Screawwwhr" The bird shrieked in response. Zell smiled.
"Good call." He smiled. He pressed the three buttons and he watched tha back of the exosuit open. He circled it and stepped in, shedding hius sweater and cracking his neck. As soon as the suit detected the pressence of the Avatar inside the left hand the suit clasped down on Zell's body, fitting snugly. The suit appeared very scary, four large black talons shot out from the four white scalr feet, and the steel-like hair decorated the white scales with red vein-like lines that glowed. Tubesran up the legs, into the chest as a circle and then went up to his shoullders, continuing into the side of the arms.
"Systehm aht nointy thee pehrcent intehgriteh." Niall said. The helmet came over his head, the two horns of the helmet resting on his temples. The 'jaws' of the helmet snapped shut in a quick manner. The jaw's had serrated teeth only allowing a little room for fresh air. A bar extended from between the horns down to and securing onto the jaws, The helmetthen seemed to assemble from nowhere, peices coming out of other peices, then forming into a feirce pointed dragon head.
"Alright, time to take this outside. I'll go around and attack him from the windows." Zell smirked. Whoever this was, they were gonna answer for it

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron May 24th 2013, 11:12 pm

No one. Nothing. The room of Zell Atterius was empty. Thorgron knew he was here, he had followed his patterns as best he could. He should have been here! In a rage Thorgron stepped hard into the room, the floor cracking beneath his impossibly heavy feet. His eyes darted around the room. What was valuable here? How could he draw the man out of hiding. The TV, that looked expensive. Swiftly he walked up to it and ripped the thing from its mount and flung it into the couch in front of it. Both fell to pieces and collided with the back wall. "I know you're here! Show yourself!" He was in a rage, seeing red. He advanced on the bedroom across from the overlook. Gripping the bed he lifted it like nothing over his head and hurled it out the window and over teh balcony with a roar. "WHERE ARE YOU!!!" His next target was the wall itself. With his mighty fist he punched straight through it. Once through his arm searched around for the mean supporting the wall on the other side. When he found it he yanked hard and tore out the whole north wall of bedroom. Then he heard something. Rockets? A plane? Thorgron looked to the balcony to see...Iron Man? Well not that was impossible that was a comic character. And this thing, looked more, draconic? Whatever, it pissed him off and with the whole wall still gripped firmly in his hand he mustered his full strength and threw it like a discuss at the flying man.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 24th 2013, 11:31 pm

Zell held out his arms and caught the flying door, flying back in the air a bit. He couldn’t manage to stop the door, in fact it sent him back several yards, almost crashing into the building across the sky way. Zell fired full throttle and rebalanced himself out. He smirked as he looked out to his ‘home’. He saw the virtual box highlight over his ‘guest’s’ face and a bunch of statistical readings. To Zell absolutely ANYTHING was valuable data. He even programmed his exosuit receptors to be able to process any data incoming. For example The man threw the door at him.
”Niall, I need to know how much force was behind that throw.” Zell said aloud, not caring as he was far enough away from anyone to risk them hearing him. Niall scanned a ton of data that the receptor’s collected, and it compled the data with as much energy that his thrusters used. Niall took only a second and produced the right equation.
’e’s throwihn’ ovah twhehnteh tuns!’ Niall exclaimed."Suit aht nointeh-one"
“Well we can rule out overpowering him.” Zell sneared. He looked at the brute and flew in closer.
Zell knew what he was doing. The other guy was obviously stronger than all hell, and that damnable skin of hisa was harder than the Exo suit, it practically made him inpossible to touch. The key word being 'ALMOST'. Zell dove in, face first. He extended an arm and shot a couple weak protonic blasts at the unknown assailant. Regardless of the thick skin this man is covered in, a fully charged Proton blast will blow right through it, but for the sake of testing the water, Zell needed to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. At least until his opponent thought he had the upper advantage. When the Dragon is backed into a corner is when he could strike quickly, and without mercy. The down side is that Zell might have to play it up close and personal.
Zell looked around at his home, only paying attention to it for a moment. The son of a bitch was breaking EVERYTHING! What the hell was this guy’s problem, and what did he want with Zell? His stomach churned, he was torn up inside. This guy just comes into his house and starts braking his stuff. ”Where the hell are all the mechanical security drones and how in god’s name did he get past all of the genetic access points!?” Zell thought to himself.
”Ye fergot te reahctivate teh exterhnahl sensehry!” Niall said sheepishly.
”I swear to God Niall….if you were in a mobile platform right now…” Zell growled. Zell ended his aerial assault and landed on the ground. He looked at the freakish man. The man had a whole damn body that was virtually as impervious as his entire lab. ’Naill, I’m gonna get in close; I need you to analyze the enemy through the sensory receptors in the suit. Got it?’ Zell thought to himself. Niall, being integrated with his mind, agreed. Zell looked at the man and crossed his arms. “So, what exactly are you doing in my city, terrorizing the good upstanding citizens and a company that donates millions to the New York city recovery effort?” He asked, his voice modifier in the exosuit making sure no one could decipher who he was through auditory means.
‘Rehmembah, E’s strongeh, yeh gottah use yer ‘ead.’ Niall reminded him.
’Oh I’m sorry…is a super genius supposed to use his brain? I must have missed the memo!’ Zell snapped at his AI before taking back to the air. “Come at me ugly!” Zell taunted as he flew across the room. He began weaving to distract the guy, before twisting so that the man’s back was to the window. The man was a rampaging freak. Zell’s blood began to boil as he saw his home. The luxurious place he called home was now broken and shattered. He was totally pissed off because he would need to take it from his own ‘Exosuit’ fund. The Italian leather couch was ripped to shreds. It looked like someone sent a goddamn German-Sheppard attack dog on a rampage. The couch’s stuffing was all over the place; his plasma television was turned on and was sparking up like a Christmas tree, broken into three pieces. The chandelier above the coffee table had been pulled down onto the ground, the light bulbs shattered and the precious glass all over the floor.
Eventually Zell began to wonder about why this person was here. As Ancestor Dragon, he had accumulated a ton of enemies, and a ton of people he wanted dead. The people whose hit lists he’d made were almost in the hundreds, if not thousands. None of them dared to attack Gene-tech, in fact attacking Gene-tech wasn’t even in their puny minds because no one knew that Zell was the Ancestor Dragon. Each of his enemies weren’t like this one though. This person was new though, he’d never fought this one before. He was unlike anything he’d ever seen. He was probably just going to keep throwing around the goddamn tentacles that he used on the guards.! If nothing else, Zell knew this guy was about to become the worlds biggest pain in his ass for the next four hours.
Zell knew he needed to get close in order for Niall to be able to analyze the material’s he was excreting from his body. Zell wasn’t exactly pleased with this concept. The guy ripped the door from its hinges and bullets didn’t hurt him. This isn’t the first time it would happen though. Zell knew that his brain would compensate enough, but he hoped that by having a ninety-something integrity didn’t end up the deciding factor. Zell didn’t care that the person managed to find him, he didn’t care that his home was destroyed, and he didn’t care if he died. He cared about his brother though. This sick S.O.B picked the wrong family to try and kill off. Zell smiled, almost sadistically enjoying the though of making an example of the guy across the room, who he still kept dodging all around. If Zell was lucky, maybe he could get tendrils ripped through the walls and the family portraits. Zell took a deep satisfaction in the thought of the destruction of his Step-father, Kurt Summers’ portrait. Zell never dared to remove it, trying to keep his family’s past a secret. This was a personal victory for him, now he might actually get the privilege of throwing it out and seeming the innocent one. This guy was ridiculous, did he really have no idea what he was plotting?
’wel we ahrn’ gonnah know ef et’ll worhk until ye get en closa!’ Niall snapped.
‘right, my bad.’

Last edited by Zell Atterrius on May 25th 2013, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron May 25th 2013, 12:09 am

Thorgron watched as the wall collided with the man. At first he thought he had rid himself of the little pest but that wasn't the case. After being forced across the gap between this building and another the metal man came back. That was a surprise, people didn't usually recover from something like that. And then the man came back in at him, another surprise. He was getting even more annoyed by this man. What business did he have interfering with his revenge? Zell needed to pay for his companies' wrongs and this man was getting in the way of that, and seemed determined to do so. As he flew back into the trashed room two blasts escaped from the Dragon Man's hands. They passed over his body with little effect. From his own experience he was almost indestructible, a few little fireworks weren't going to do much.

After his little show the man flew over to the other end of the room and taunted Thorgron. What did he mean his city? This freak made it sound like Thorgron was a bad guy. And Gene-Tech, since when were they donating anything to people. "I don't know who you are but this company deserves to be burned to the ground! You have no idea the evil they commit every day!" Thorgron was nothing but pissed. THis man obviously knew nothing and needed to have some sense beat into him. Even more so he was a coward, flying back into the air to avoid his reach. "Face me like a man you coward! Get down here!" He again pierced his back with his own blood. This time, a massive volume flowed out, forming into two massive arms above his shoulders. If this man who would defend Gene-Tech wouldn't come down, Thorgron would bring him down. He charged in his direction and thrust his new arms straight at the flying man. If they were to get a hold of him, he would be brought straight down to the floor with the force of a full speed mac truck.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 25th 2013, 1:06 am

'Niall, analyze NOW!' Zell thought as he did an arieal twist and circled the 'arm'-liek appendage that almsot caught onto him. He knew this was onna hurt, but he HAD to do it. He gabbed onto it and threw himself iat full force into the monsterous man. He amplifies his jets as best he could, and crashed right into him. It felt like running into a goddamn wall, without tan exo suit. His Heads up display monitor flashed.
Systehm aht eoighteh sex pehrcent intehgriteh Naill said.
'JUST-GET-THAT-DATA!!!!!' Zell thought as he struggled, to get away, it was all fort nothing however he had ben caught in the monster's range. Naill's data collection was at 90 percent, but there was only a moment that he had to discover what he was going to do.
"The only evil Gene-tech is guilty of is the sins of the fathers, under Zell's watch the stains on the company's honor is slowly being erased." Zell argued, as if he were someone else other than the man he was defending. Zell dad a medium charge up on his right arm blaster. He aimed his hand at the mosnter. "I can't let you rob him the chance to make things right!" Zell called out in his distorted deep bellowing draconian voice. He let lose a proton blast, at the mosnter, unlike the weaker one, this blast was a glittering gold. He hoped to God that that did something..
OI KNO, WHOT THA' IS Niall cried out. Better late than never?

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron May 26th 2013, 1:03 am

Damn. This guy was fast, able to swerve around the arms before they could make contact. But Thorgron was just getting started, and when the man charged in at him, he was ready. As they collided he created rib like appendages at his sides and locked the man to his body. There would be no escape now and Thorgron was planning on ripping this man apart. But before he could begin the destruction a blast of light came firing at his face. This one was stronger and it shown brighter than the other one. When this one made contact he felt it too, not that it did any damage, but there was definitely some force behind it. Deciding to not let that happen again, he reached out to the now pinned man and grabbed at each wrist pulling them to either side and crunching them beneath his mighty grip. This guy would really defend Zell, defend the company that had destroyed his entire life. He simply couldn't believe it, how blind was this man to not see Gene-Tech's evil. "Let the sins of the fathers then, be cast on the sons! This company ruined my life! And I'm going to ruin this company!" Thorgron now screamed at the man, their faces only inches away. "I don't know who you are, or why you are defending Gene-Tech and Zell, but you're gonna bleed for it." With that, Thorgron cocked his head back and slammed it against the man's metal face.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 26th 2013, 4:16 pm

"Suit aht sev'nteh one, ye gotta do ssumthin'!" Niall barked out. Zell was calmly looking over the information that Naill had collected on the substance the man was using. Fortunately Gene-Tech's files on the subject were very, VERY detailed. T-ahlpha blud. Aka, Union's blud." Nialll said as the information began appearing on his helmets monitor. The brute was tearing the hell outta the mark one suit, it's almost inpossible for Zell to escape this alive, not while his blasters were recharging. The brute seemed to at least acknowledge that Zell had thrown SOMETHING this time, so Zell had tyo double the efforts once more. He planned on releasing a full forced blast. The timing had to be perfect, If this brute managed to keep this up, Zell would need to ditch the suit.
The information on the 'substance' was incredibly useful. The creation of T-Alpha blood was the prototype for the durability of the Perfect person, a prototype of the blood Zell had coursing through his veins. The experiment went well, too well. Through an accidental mixture of 'proto-types' the blood solidified some, replacing the Iron in ones blood with another unknown metal, theis altered the very transcription in his genes. Now the blood was a living metal, and it apparently is completely capible to be manipulated by him. Zell finished reading. In conclusion the liquid metal blood ended up producing an energy signiture that was a more 'weaker' prototype of Ethereal energy, and as a resullt the energy hardened his skin and his entire musculoskeletal system to a state of near indestructibility. Zell stopped to think for a second, to wallow in self-pity.
"To think that I'm going to turn into something even WORSE than him." Zell mused out loud. He shook his head and he knew he wouldn't be out done. He had one option, one plan, but it would expose who he really was. Was he ready to take that risk, to trust that he could finish this person off so he wouldn't blab about his identity? He had to be. Zell propped up his legs and turned on the jets to low, He sdidn't think the man would notice.
"You act like you're the only one who suffered from this company!" Zell spat through his suit's voice modifier. He threw his head up at the other man's and began to start to wiggle free. "This company ruined MY life, this company robbed me of My family, this company put a DEATH SENTANCE ON ME! Zell roared. He couldn't fly with his boosters anymore, but he could use the flames slowly but effectivly to accelerate the molecular movement in the man's skin, softening it. Zell would look like death after this, but this guy probably will be death... IF everything goes to plan. He just needed to stay calm.
'I'll make it outta this, I won't die to this thing.' He thought to himself. He felt bad, Genetech did to this guy what Kurt Summers had done to him. He wanted to make things right, but he couldn't do that if he was dead.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron May 27th 2013, 4:32 pm

He still had him. The metal man had struggled but Thorgron's grip held and now he intended to end his life, rip the armor to pieces and expose the gooey insides to the air. With his appendages still gripping tight to the cold metal he began to envelop the suit in his blood. It oozed out from his body and began encasing the body. There would be no escape now, no turning back. His anger was going to be channeled right into this man through brute force. And to better accomplish this goal Thorgron pushed the man away slightly, still clenched tight in his T-Alpha appendages. "I'm not the only one who suffered. I'm just the one that's doing something about it." With his words spoken and his piece made, Thorgron began to unload on the man. His bare fists moved freely through the Union's Blood slowly crushing the man and made hard contact with the metal suit beneath. He could feel it shattering, breaking beneath the immense force he was unloading. All his rage, all his anger and pain was being unleashed on this man and he could only imagine the feelings inside. After a time he began to lose sight of himself, giving way to something worse inside him. Humanity left his eyes as his pupils narrowed to slits and turned a sickening yellow. With every blow his attacks became more viscous, more animal. Something was happening in Thorgron, something not even he was aware of.

He moved his unstoppable onslaught upwards. First to the chest. Ripping and clawing at the chest plate his hand came against a crease in the suit. Grabbing tight on the vulnerable point he tore it free from the rest of the protective casing. With an area now exposed he let a fist loose on the man beneath the metal. Something would give, he knew that but the suit was his primary target. The unrelenting barrage continued until it reached the helmet protecting the man's head, the only part not coated in T-Alpha blood now. With every hit the metal gave until again a tear was visible and Thorgrno could fit his fingers inside. He ripped at the visor, wanting to see the pain on the man's face beneath as he ended his life. With one massive yank the visor came loose and the face below was revealed. Thorgron was in shock. The sight of Zell, the man he had orginally come here to fight stunned him, momentarily bringing him out of his primal rage and stopping the punishment he had been raining down on his enemy.

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 27th 2013, 8:39 pm

It felt like the assault wasn’t going to give. Zell was in very little pain, considering he had a hard as hell exo suit on. The Exo suit wouldn’t last much longer though. The exo suit was the only thing between him and the grave was the flimsy metal of the Mk I suit. He should have used the Golden God, or his experimental one. But he didn’t, and he wouldn’t last much longer. His identity wouldn’t be safe much longer…
‘Suit aht twenty-four pehrcehnt.’ Niall said in his head. Zell had enough of this. The man’s metallic blood was all over him, and the man reached down for his helmet. Zell didn’t struggle, he knew it was useless. The man’s cold grasp and a harsh yank ripped the face part of the helmet off. The man looked at Zell, confused as all hell. He let his guard down for a second.
”This company ruined my life. This company turned me into a monster.” Zell said looking into his attacker’s eyes. His eyebrows scrunched and he made it clear that he was dead serious. ”I’m sorry, but now that you know who I am, I can’t hold back. I can’t show mercy, and then again….you never showed any to me.” Zell snapped. He whistled, and for a second the guy looked like he was gonna rear up to hit him again. Then Zell saw it, and he smiled sweetly at the black mass. ”There’s the pretty birdy.” Zell said happily, as if nothing had even happened. His three foot raven-feathered falcon swooped down and sank it’s talons into the man’s shoulders and lifted him up. Zell stood up quickly and walked back to the window, while the bird held the man suspended. Zell focused as best as he could.
’Yer gonnah ovah-charge yerself!’ Niall protested.
”Shut up and do it, boosters, and risk the over-load.” Zell said out loud. [color=chartreuse]”Either one monster dies here today, or both monsters die here today….”[color=indigo]aid to the suspended ‘monster’. Zell took off running and used his boots to thrust forward, throwing his own momentum into the full proton charge he had overrode his proton blasters, and sent a fully-charged blast. Zell’s bird, Lourishna, let go and the blast sent the other man through the wall, the man went onto the floor of Zell’s personal lab. Zell landed with his foot on top of the other ‘monsters’ face and he grabbed his prototype weapon, Misanthropy and laid the weapon upon him.
”Caw!” Lourishna called out. Lourishna landed and pinned the man down with all his strength, to ensure no escape.
“NIALL, NOW!” Zell screamed. Suddenly, from around the corner the massive syntho-organic dragon roared and placed a massive hand on the other man; assist the bird in the security attempts. Zell looked down at Thorgron and realized that his breathing was excessively heavy. His normal silent breathing had turned to small panting, then for gasps for air. What was happening to him!? The mecha-dragon looked at him, concern in the bioforged eyes.
“Ethereal permeation into the bloodstream is sixty five percent! You need to replace the power cell or you’ll turn into that thing!” The mecha-Dragon’s synthetic voice echoed as a small roar. Zell began to walk, but his body was weakening. He ended up dropping onto the ground and crawling. His body was beginning to change. Overpowering his blasters and forcing his boots to activate caused the toxicity in his body to rise. The process could kill him, and then his body would morph and reactivate as a monstrous being. Then the guy who he was fighting would see a TRUE monster. Zell reached up and noticed his skin had become a charred black at the fingers, and began spreading like a frost on flowers. His life was ending, and quick. He grabbed the empty cell from his desk and turned around, opening his A.V.A.T.A.R. There was three slots, one for the AI chip, one for an excess port, and one for a power cell. Zell pressed down on the current power cell, and it ejected form its place in his arm. He tossed the filled power cell aside and placed the empty one inside. His skin color slowly began to revert back to its normal color, but his breathing remained labored. He stayed still for a minute. He looked over to a chair, near where The other man had been pinned. He walked over to the chair and sat down, shedding the upper scraps of what was left of the Mk I exo suit. Two little robots approached and armed themselves with needles. The large needle was inserted by the robo-nurse and the maqchine began to fill with his blood.
”Ethereal filtration dialysis commencing. Please be patient while the harmful energy is filtered.” The robo-nurse added. Zell looked at Thorgron.
”This is what Kurt Summers; my own step-father did to me. He tricked me into letting him run my half of the company; it ended up putting my mother’s blood on my hands. Then he stabbed me in the neck with the same thing he gave you, or some version of it. I’m slowly turning into a monster…I’m dying.” Zell spat at him, venom dripping in every word. [color=chartreuse]”You said you were the only one doing anything about it, well fuck you. I go in, day in and day out of these suits and I clean the streets of crime. I hunt down and bring to justice people like the ones who did this to us. Do you have to worry about transforming into a monster every ten minutes? Do you need to hook yourself up to a machine that filters your blood from a rare energy? Are you the one who has to try and make things right, to ensure that YOU’;RE the last one this happens to. You’re not the only one doing something about it… you’re the only one doing the WRONG thing about it.” Zell said. HE looked back at the lab.
”Zell, The police will be here soon, we need to fix the wall or they will find your lab.” The dragon said.
”Have the drones do it, keep the police out at any cost. They’ll just send this guy to a lab to be tested on.” Zell said with a sigh.
”Are you serious!?” The Dragon asked in shock.
”I became a hero to make sure what happened to me never happened to anyone else…even if he’d see me dead, I’d rather die a man then live a hypocrite… besides…He’s under twenty tons of force just from Lourishna alone, you add on about another fifty tons, and Misanthropy won't move because he doesn't have the right blood type… he’s not going anywhere.” Zell sighed as he leaned his head back.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2013, 2:47 pm

The King of Fools sat on top of his little perch and watched as this "ANCESTOR DRAGON" Got mauled by the massive monstrosity of a man. The King of Fools hadn't anticipated on entertainment this evening. It made him enjoy his salmon much more than without it. The King was in disguise at htis moment, although it wasm't a very good one. He wore a purple artists cap, a beautiful velvet suit of black with a purple buttoned undershirt and black sunglasses over his sickly dicromatic eyes. He held a cane in his had, one of grand measures, the top of the cane was a golden figure peice which was a circle with arrows shooting off in each direction and sub direction. The King himself had no true desire to see the Ancestor die, neither did he care for whomever it was that the Ancestor fought. The King, in company with his four sons and their 'guest' why sat obediently, watching the chaos of the massive structure.
"Zell..." The king heard the young man, Corbin mutter with concern. The King looked at him and smiled, he then looked back up to the building.
"Yer bruder is probahbleh dead ahlreahdy." The King chuckled heartily. Corbin just lowered his head and began breathing uneasily. The oldest prince placed a hand on Corbins shoulder and tried to comfort him a little bit. Even though their father was an 'Evil' sociopath, the princes weren't always as heartless or crule. In The King's opinion he wished his sons DID have a bit more maliciousness to them, and not just idle mischief. However they were still his sons and he didn't risk beign a critic of their ways.
The battle was broken up, neither of the men had been seen. Sirens and the flashing of police lights were the tell-tail sign that the party was over, for better or worse. The citizens looked at the building in a state of terrror and fear. The emotion in the area was enough to make the King intoxicated, he soaked in the despair and allowed himself to relax in the chaos of the moment. Anxiety, fear, frustrations, false hope, these were just a few of the things that empowered the King of Fools. Even unknowingly, he managed to send his sons to create enough chaos that he could probably turn just about anyone in this realm insane with his tricks and twisted ploys. Soldiers went up the stairs and the King just watched as they entered the building. He couldn't wait to see who the victor was.
"Ten bucks on the tenticle guy!' The youngest prince said.
"You're on!"
"You're on!" The middle children twins said in unison.
"Your brother is probablly fine, The Ancestor arrived quickly and probably gave him time to escape." the eldest said to Corbin. the King od Fools just groaned at his one son's attempts to keep the mortal calm.
'Why doehs 'e insest ohn keepin' thess mortahl cahlm?' The King whined in his mind. ' AH 'ATE CAHLM!' He roared mentally. He just sigehd and awaited for the news from the police. Reportes lined up everywhere, pictures flashing. It was a good two hours before the authorities emerged with a beaten up man in a suit. The journalists and the cameras flocked him. The King of Fools broke out laughing hysterically as the man made a remark according to the little 'Note' The king sent with his youngest to leave in place of Corbin. The man looked over and The King snappedm his four sons, and corbin combust into a blue flame and then vanished. The King lowered the black sunglasses to make eye contact. He knew the man saw his eyes, he smiled and pushed the sunglasses back onto his eyes, He held up his cane, as if a gesture of good will and walked off with a sadistic spring in his step.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron May 31st 2013, 4:06 am

After a whirlwind of maddening events, Thorgron found himself pinned to the ground in the lab of the man he had come here to kill. Apparently he was not only the head of this company but also a superhero, parading around the city protecting citizens with Gene-Tech tech. And now he was playing the 1-up game. Every word from his mouth cranked the heat up in Thorgron's veins. He spoke of loss of regret and he lived in total luxury. What did he know of real pain? Of years of suffering with on end in site. Then he sat, hooking himself up to a machine which took in his blood. His hand was black and changing. Something really was wrong with him. However much he tried to hide the feeling on his face Thorgron saw it. For a split second his expression changed. It was so subtle, so unspoken and fast that he almost missed it. But like looking straight into a mirror he saw that look of undying rage, pain and suffering. Zell could try to hide it but Thorgron had felt the same emotions he was feeling now and was all too familiar with them. He struggled in his mind over what to do. On one hand, this man had disrespected him, cast him aside like garbage and gloated over him like he had meant nothing. On the other hand, this man had been put through the same suffering that he had, maybe not the exact same but the effect was identical. There was a beast in Zell just like the monster of Thorgron. One test was all he would need, all he had to do was get out from under this damn sword.

With all his might he struggled against the massive weight. Not only was he beneath this heavy object but Zell's lackeys as well held him down. It was massive pressure, crushing down on even his super durable body. His muscles tensed and his eyes widened as all of his strength was pressed up against the blade. He could feel his veins bulging as his face filled with hot blood. Then a shift, he felt it, something had moved and he was going to continue until he was up and able to look Zell straight in the face. With one last massive thrust he crashed his arms against the weight of the unnatural weapon. All of the sudden he was falling, rubble and steel tumbling around him. The sword had not pushed off him. Instead the floor had given way under the strain and he was now falling to the floor below. This was his chance he was free and he was going to confront Zell. He shot forth tendrils of blood from his back and caught the ledges of the new hole in the floor of the lab. Hoisting himself back in to the room he stared straight at Zell, he eyes locked to his. Not bothering to reabsorb the tendril, he let them sway over him as he approached the now vulnerable man. Heavily his steps worked towards Zell, waiting to catch a second glimpse of that look of quiet and furious desperation. Now upon the man he hovered over him, his large hands gripping the cold metal of the chair Zell sat in. His tendrils of T-Alpha blood swirled above him, arching over the chair and aiming their now razor pointed edges at the man's throat. If he or anyone else in the room made any movement he didn't like, he would pierce straight through him and the back of the chair. Slowly he lowered his head to Zell's, they were now inches away. With complete seriousness and a look of pure rage on his face he spoke. "How do I know you're telling the truth? How do I know you aren't waiting for me to be vulnerable?" A puff of hot air escaped Thorgron's nostrils like a raging bull. "Prove to me, that you mean what you say. Prove to me that you want to keep things like me from ever being created again."

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top