The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alex White I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Alex White I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Alex White I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Alex White I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Alex White I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Alex White I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Alex White I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Alex White I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Alex White I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Alex White I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Alex White I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Alex White I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Alex White I_vote_lcapAlex White I_voting_barAlex White I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alex White

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex White Empty Alex White

Post by Pariah May 17th 2013, 2:15 am

Alex White
"It's my fault! It's all my fault! I'm worthless, nothing! If I can't save everyone, my entire existence is meaningless!"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Caerus
Title: Ultimate Scion
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Human, genetically altered to an unknown extent
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 134 Lbs
Blood type: Type AB

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Alex has a very complex, diverse, and somewhat self-contradictory personality, which they often contribute to their near-excessive practice of double-think, the act of accepting two contradictory beliefs as true, (Inspired by George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four) a central point in their world view responsible for their moral duality. Jaded with misanthropy, Alex wishes to gain enough power to be strong enough to exterminate the human race, which they perceive as disgusting, inherently cruel and destructive. They will show disdain to almost everyone, potentially resorting to violence at even the smallest offense they perceive against themselves. On the other hand, Alex's obsession with power is at the same time directed towards another goal. Deeply moved by the suffering of others, they wish to have enough power to simultaneously end the suffering of all people, whom they also see as creative and innocent. (Sometimes, they suggest that one of the reasons they desire to end suffering, is to finally be able to express their own, as they view even the most minor inconvenience as more significant of being addressed then their own very severe psychological disturbance.)

Their self-worth is distorted that to the point that they will arbitrarily blame themselves for anything and everything, especially failures in their obsession of saving everyone in the world all at once, resulting in "punishment", either in the form of self-harm, or instantly rectifying the problem with no regards to their own well-being. Alex grossly inhibits self-expression, except in the form of destruction, as a form of psychological armouring and views themselves as inferior to all others, and as one who's only purpose is to destroy and impede others, also contributing to their omnicidal intents.

Aside from their moral duality and psychological instabilities, Alex is very intelligent and calm, albeit socially awkward and quick to anger. Prior to their self-exile, they enjoyed computer programming, writing, and art, both traditional and digital. In relation to their gender identity, Alex does not prefer a certain pronoun, and will not mind being referred to as "he","she", or "they".

History: Alex is a child born from "a lineage of exiles". Their grandfather and father, identified respectively as "Chronos" and "Zeus" have both been completely isolated from everyone they knew, usually preceding some kind of "golden age", or other periods of great accomplishment. The reasons for their segregation are completely unknown, only that each generation has left the new one a single cryptic and vaguely inspirational adage in an attempt to change. (Alex's adage is "You must not lose hope.")

One day, a meteor mysteriously crash-landed near a suburban town. As an infant, Alex was find on it by a single mother who lived nearby, and they were then adopted and raised by her, unfortunately rather poorly until a while after they turned six, when she died of a heart attack. Alex was then adopted by the family of one of her ex-husbands, and raised rather ordinarily. Despite now having a normal life, adverse psychological effects of Alex's former upbringing began showing during their early teenage years, and by age 16, their psychological and emotional stability was beyond questionable. Analysis of the concept of double-think from George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four led to the development of their moral duality and fantasies of both destroying and saving the world. It was then that their telekinetic abilities mysteriously surfaced.

As the obsession for power began, the emergence of Alex's powers seemingly accommodated, growing stronger every day. It wasn't long before the combination of their questionable psychological stability and immense powers proved destructive. In the middle of school, Alex went on a disastrous rampage that destroyed a decent portion of the school campus before progressing to downtown. Eventually the rampage stopped all at once, and Alex was never officially seen again.

To this day, Alex lives as a drifter, capriciously either helping people, or leaving behind swaths of havoc, still constantly training with their powers.

The Powers

Power 1: Telekinesis: Alex is an immensely powerful telekinetic. Extensions of their telekinesis include flight, creating nigh-invulnerable barriers surrounding only his body, and to an extent, and manipulating telekinetic force to destroy objects through various methods (Crushing vehicles, tearing metal, smashing through walls, etc) These powers can also occasionally be activated subconsciously, usually through panic attacks, tantrums, anxiety, or other emotionally intense experiences.

Power 2: Enhanced Intelligence: Alex is also extensively intelligent with a strong thirst for knowledge and exponential rates of learning, their areas of expertises spanning a number of different subjects. A disadvantage of their intelligence is a tendency of notable absent-mindedness.

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult: 0
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Durability: 4
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 2
Wealth: 0

Last edited by Pariah on May 18th 2013, 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Pariah
Pariah

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Alex White Empty Re: Alex White

Post by Chellizard May 17th 2013, 2:35 am

Destroying cities is a no.

Explain how big the barrier is.

What else can he do with his telekinesis? Is it small blasts of energy? IF so, that feels like a totally different power.

Telekinesis is for lifting objects, reading minds, and giving the character flight if they so desire that as a sub power of Telekinesis.

Also, you only need INT or Occult. You do not need both. If you're not going to put 5-6 in both: ( INT: 5 OCC: 5 )

then there's no reason in putting those three points in Occult.

The first three points of INT and OCC share the same descriptions, meaning that Intelligence based characters have the ability to know about the Occult and a bit of Magic as well, if they so choose as an RP mechanic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pariah May 17th 2013, 3:07 am

I removed the city destruction, and fixed the grid. The barriers are restricted to only their body. And besides the movement/manipulation of objects, and formation of defensive barriers, they can manipulate telekinetic force itself to destroy objects through various forms.
Pariah
Pariah

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus May 18th 2013, 1:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A p p r o v e d

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Advancements: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top