The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:03 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] Empty Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ]

Post by Saileyra May 11th 2013, 12:44 pm

With Great Power..Comes Great Responsibility...
Those usual comic books did that type of thing, the graphic novel was resting betwixt her fingers. She was near a pagota, the people were staring. The usual, they had huge eyes, bustling back and forth on the busy streets of Venice. The long boats were dancing down the stream, the numerous amounts of arced bridges connected both sides of the underwater city. It made her wonder whati t would be like to scuba dive underneath the surface, explore the houses below. Albeit, she did not do that, she would much rather read about the adventures of a nerdy kid who got bit by a spider. Although, her poor ass didn't buy the books she just preferred to read them.

Yet, she had a cunning feeling, returning to Italy was a good idea. Why? She was not quite sure, she couldn't put her finger on it. There were so many creatures that were donned off the ropes, or maybe even further from time itself. The feeling nagged at her, instincts, it sucked she couldn't read into them like she used to. Even if hers may have been maybe a little more keen due to her military training it did not indicate what her feeling was. She was just going to have to keep a wider eye open. Look for odd things, because something was off, she could feel it right in her stomach in the center of her gut.

It was one of those fuzzy feelings, ones that weren't good cold, icy, prickly to the point it almost hurt. She didn't know, placing down the comic book she left the pagota with a fustrated guy who didn't even know how to react that she stood there reading over half his comics but didn't steal them. Just flipped through for a few hours, reading one after another only to leave without buying one...Taking down the street, the smell of food lured her stomach, but the lack of cash caused her stomach to burn. Maybe was it because she was just hungry?..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] Empty Re: Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ]

Post by Madame Versailles May 11th 2013, 1:46 pm

The level of impossibility awe-inspiring. In a single instant the entire sky as far as the m,eye could see was ripped open. Left in the place of the blue sky and sunshine was the image of a collapsing universe trillions of lightyears away in the very distant future. The physics in the current world began to fail, the water began to flow upwards into spheres, cubes and other shapes. Gravity became fictional as anything touching the earth began to float upwards and flip upside down. Houses, foods, carts, boats, everything was being turned over. The humans however were not floating away, their definition of reality was remaining firm in their own pockets of existence as everything in the land was being destroyed.
Lightning began to strike down in random places over the city, incinerating what it struck completely. Though the energy did not dissipate after it hit land, rather it continued to flow cowards digging into the ground. Three more bursts of lightning struck at points equidistant from each other. They began to close in on each other, their colors moving through the spectrum, from white to black and everything in between. Once the four points of lightning join together, they began to swirl into what this world would define as a tornado of multi colored lightning. Objects that had been turned upside down by the lack of gravity were being sucked in and removed from reality. Lightning streamed off and blasted away more parts of the ground, but not a lick of it touching a single person. It appeared to be the end of days. There was not a single individual who was not running like a chicken with their head cut off. They all feared for their lives.
The tornado or lightning began to condense into a singularity right above the ground, the high frequencies that it gave off cracked the ground around it, shattered windows and ripped apart surrounding structures that had not already been destroyed. People running began falling to the ground covering their ears trying to block out some of the sound that was causing them so much intense pain. More lightning strikes shot down, one struck the water freezing it on impact and then disappearing. The other few dozen strikes hit other random points across the land turning things inside out, changing their shape, color, or what they were completely. In a flash everything stopped. There was no more sound, the lightning ceased, everything that was suspended stopped moving completely. Time seemed to have literally stopped where it stood, though the people in the area remained active. They began to stand and look around wondering if it had ended. Just as the thought crossed their mind there was an explosion. Larger that the most powerful bomb ever created three times over and brighter than standing in front of an exploding star. Everything was decimated on point, reality itself was destroyed.
There was nothing. No light, no darkness, no beginning and no end. An opening in the fabric of time and space had been forced into existence. In the middle of it all floated a woman in odd dress with light pink hair and rather unique makeup, or at least what was left of it. It appeared as if her body had gone through a meat shredder. She was bleeding profusely, with it staining her hair and clothes, it started to flow off of her body into the nothingness. The woman opened her eyes slightly and caught a glimpse of what she could barely make out as another individual.
But.... That's impossible... she thought before he eyes closed again and she faded away into nothing.
In the next instant the figure that Madame had seen in the pocket of existence, or lack there of, was thrown violently back into reality. She stood exactly where she had previously and the scenery had not been touched. Everything remained just as it was. The only difference was that there was a woman with light pink hair and an odd outfit on slouched, passed out, against a cart of magazines. She did not appear harmed in any way but No one noticed her, no one paid any attention. She just sat there... Madame Versailles had been through a lot...
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ] Empty Re: Money, Power Or Trust? [ Closed to Madame Versailles ]

Post by Saileyra May 11th 2013, 8:07 pm

I Don't Think I'm In Kansas Anymore...
Or at least something like that, because goddamn was that something to watch. It made Sai alert, that churning feeling in her stomach disapeared it gave her an good indication that this was what she was waiting for. It was something huge, looking to the lightning, thte people moving. Her instincts told her to dive, fucking run, she was not fit to fight this. Not in this world..even power like this would send a meta running. But would this person be like her? Someone with great power phased by this worlds uncanny reality to strip someone of power? The gauntlet on her arm glowed, it seemed to be speaking to her I suggest we stay..it may not be a person but the reality collasping.. spoke to her in her mind.

Together they shared an connection biologically, it caused her back to tingle and her spine to stand erect. Looking to the power, how the lightning moved, and the lack of reality made it impossible to tell if even the greatest of warriors can take on this power. Hell, maybe she could leave from the gait. Yet, she rolled her shoulders her thoughts wandered to her wings. She could not leave..her wings were broken, the only times she ever did leave was when the quantum fluxes caught her bio signature and it took her home for some time.. Sighing, her arms were rubbed as she had said nothing for a moment.

Eyes locking to the planets being destroyed, humans running, dying and suddenly. It was as if nothing had happened, nothing had existed, it was..quiet. It was that serene gap in reality, she knew this place, she had been here before. Welcoming this place, she hoped it would take her home. Closing her eyes, she hoped it would take her home yet only few moments later to find her ass looking kind of dumb near the cart staring at the magazine. All of it, was nothing, yet she heard someone slouched, passed out. Sai looked at her, her eyes gazing at the odd outfit. "Uh..Shit.." She said flatly, dropping the magazine. The tender got alarmed, "Do you need an ambulance?" He said, her eyes glanced, "I can get her to the ER much faster than you can buddy." SHe said flatly, of course, she had a feeling she quite didn't need it. But she picked her up, her body moving away, running at an 20MPH speed taking the guy off guard.

It was a little flashy, but it did the job, Sai didn't really have a place to stay...she had some money..a little. It was enough to buy food for a few days. Skarmished, but she would go to a local motel, her eyes gazing to the owner. She was an older woman someone whom had owned the place for a little while..after consulting she said her friend had a long night drinking and it seemed the two young girls dressed in odd outfits bought the party deal and got her a room. Placing Madame on the bed, she sat across from her, hands wrapping over one another she would wait for her to wake up..so many questions..let's hope she had enough energy to talk

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles May 11th 2013, 10:53 pm

Voices. There were so many voices. Too many. Madame couldn't open her eyes. No, she didn't want to open her eyes. She could feel herself being moved, and by such primitive methods too. Wherever she was she as not being identified as royalty. And whenever she was, now thinking about it she may have been thrown back in time as well as through space. Not good. If had landed in a primitive world she would have to be careful about what she talked about. There were very high changes of her possibly ruining the time line by exposing future technology.
Wherever, or whenever, she was it had grown quiet. She didn't feel anything that might endanger her so she figured it was safe. However she did not take and chances and tessellated out of existence and into her pocket dimension, waited a few moments and then re-appeared sitting up right on her bed staring at the woman before her. Madame was taking a chance with this as she did not have any defense up.

MV sat up straight with her hands folded properly across her lap. She glared into this woman's eyes and could feel that she also meant no harm. There was something about her, something that felt familiar. She probably had a lot of questions. If her calculations were correct she can only imagine what this reality had gone through upon her entry. This one must remember what happened, the transport template was set to generic human so she must not be of this race. Whoever she was, she seemed to be the only one who paid any attention to her, giving reason that this reality has not yet come into contact with any outside species. The reality memory relapse seemed to have skipped her, Madame partially felt bad as witnessing something as intense as an inter-universal transference might be shocking, even scaring, to some.
"...Hello, my name is Madame Versailles... I am the Third Empress of the Twelfth Great French Planetary Alignment System... Or at least I was... I have only one question at this moment... Where, and when, Am I...?"
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 13th 2013, 1:44 pm

It was a small flat in Italy, the floor was very expansive, it was a fine but small room. It was not the five star express but it had enough to be considered luxurious for a middle class man. The floor was wood, the curtains had simple designs on them which were green stripes. The bed covers of the two twin beds matched the large window which overlooked Italy. The simple curtains could pull so you can cover the window from on lookers, there was a simple small refrigerator with a tv on top of it. The tube seemed to be old because it wasn't a plasma but a block. Heavy but it did have cable, the bathroom, small, having a simple walk in shower and those odd French toilets.

Sai herself, was seated across from the sleeping women. Maybe she was sleeping? It was only due time she could tell. Rolling her shoulders, she felt the tension accrue and pop. It was about time she would release them soon as much as she didn't want to. Her mind idle on the small vague details that really didn't matter she heard stirring in front of. The images of what happened riled her mind, how can someone with such power..someone who can rival her in her own world walk in this multiverse. It only made her question even more what happened to the other women.

How her transverse into this universe made her question maybe she could help her go home eventually. It would be due time, something told her there was something here that was drawing people like herself and Madame into this multiverse. What it was? She did not know, she could not say she knew what it was but eventually it would disclose what it would be. She had sat up, like her, different looking having the stare of a foreigner like herself. She felt a sense of understanding, Sai had placed a hand through her hair.

"That's what I thought when I first fell into this world. Your in Italy, When? I'm determining between 2000 to 2150." She said, her eyes staring, "The exact year. I cant' tell you, Madame." She said, her voice simple, rather straight to the point. "What year are you from? What happened that made you crash here?" She said, her voice curious genuinely.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles May 14th 2013, 10:51 pm

[color=#ffff99]"The twenty first to the twenty second century... And Italy... So then they have not become a system yet? If this universe runs anything similar to mine then it does not appear like they have even expanded off of this planet... Oh dear, what primitive times I have landed in..."
MV looked and sounded rather disappointed in her predicament. Coming from the time, and universe, that she had all of this was very different to say the least.
"And before I tell you my reasoning for being here might I ask who you are. Whatever you are, you were not susceptible to the temporal memory relapse which was set to the generic human template upon my arrival. If my history knowledge serves me correctly, these people have not yet made any extensive contact with the beyond systems. It would be in your best interest to explain yourself and you purpose for rescuing me..."
Madame figured it best to play it on the safer side with these beings. Her 'rescuer' may or may not perceive her as a simple innocent woman at this point in time. Sometimes Madame in fact preferred to be underestimated that way she could get the drop on her opponents. Hopefully that would not be the case, legal systems of different universes always seemed to be quite the hassle to adjust to. She knew little to nothing about them, especially this one who had not even spoken her name. It seemed wherever she hailed from they must not have taught them proper interstellar communication manners. In addition the fact that Ms.Versailles is royalty did not seem to have any effect on this individual as well...
What kind of barbaric time period has she been sentenced to...?
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 15th 2013, 7:44 am

Indeed, his woman seemed confused, maybe a little lost. She herself felt the same when she first came into this world. At least the had something they could relate to, god only knew what year she was from. Hopefully she can get answers over time..But, it would be her own questions Madame asked pushed back on her. Leaning backi n the chair, the gauntlet on her arm began to twitch. It was growing to be sunset, the windows showing the design on the floor as she stared at the sun. Then again, her eyes scanned to the woman her eyes watching her as she had explained, listening to the way she talked it was..aristocratic.

She had enough intelligence to figure that out, but the exact origin and..location. Hell, she didn't know she couldn't figure out everything. She wish she could but that's where all the questions came in. Staring to the other female she had tilted her head as she had listened to her regard her. Asking who she was, she was compelling her it was in her best interest. Kind of funny, considering she got the chick a room to stay in and she was the least grateful. Eh, the difference in cultures resided in her mind. Giving her an indication as to wether snap at her or not. It wasn't rational, that was more so her programming telling her what to do.

Instead she answered the woman's questions, "I am Saileyra. I am not human at all." She said, her voice simple, brief almost like a military general. Yet, in her home, she was a commander of an entire squadron and elite force that she named after here.. "They do not know any other life exists yet." She said, giving her an indication of how primitive the time they were in. "Part of it was my curiosity as to how you got here following with my previous questions, Madame." She said, her voice stern, "I highly doubt you want to walk the streets tonight in your state either. You seemed weak so I did you the favor of renting a room. I am sure it is nothing you are used to, judging by the way you speak, you seem to be from sort of aristocracy." She said. not exactly sure of the details only using language and context clues into her person.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles May 15th 2013, 9:36 pm

"It is a pleasure Saileyra. The diamond grounds where I previous resided were magnificent indeed, though I feel as if this period does not have the proper resources to construct such an establishment... Nevertheless I thank you for aiding in my recovery. I know not what rules the nights of this universe so it may be best to remain sheltered."
This woman seemed genuine. She had a commanding voice, only one that she had previously heard in her officers of her military. Though they never spoke to her with such tone, only to their subordinates. Madame would need to get used to the lack of royal treatment here.
"To answer your questions, the year that I am from in the perspective of this planet would be in the hundreds of trillions. I ended up here due to a an Inter-Universal Trasmutation device that me and my people had created. The purpose of the machine was to save the royal heads of the systems from the implosion of our reality." Madame took in a deep breath and let it out getting ready to explain her history to this stranger.
"I ruled a Planetary Alignment System, one of many in a single galaxy. The space in our tiny universe was artificially expanded after a schism in time and space occurred creating a parallel universe. The universe that it ran parallel to is not the same as this one, much different in many aspects."
Madame looks around after she said this and dropped a pen she found lying around.
"See? The water here is completely off here.. Er, um... Oh what did they call it back then, gravity, yes the gravity here is all wrong." She said getting a little bit off topic.
"Continuing, After a few trillion years of expansion it had picked up speed and the artificial expansion had nothing to do with it anymore. Which posed a problem as out scientists began to see tears in the fabric of reality where things were starting to wall into. Like any piece of material, stretch it too much and it will tear. Which is precisely what happened to my world. Our reality tore at the seams and those highest up on the royal tree were saved by being catapulted across all of creation itself. I know not where my fellow rulers are now, or if they even made it alive..." Madame let out a sigh of depression as her story came to a close.
"So, i landed here in this point in time and space and just need to continue living... I suppose."
When she spelled it out for herself it did not really seem like she had too much to live for since before she had her trillions of subjects to look after and protect and now with no one and nothing life seemed a little pointless to her.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 16th 2013, 1:13 pm

Sai's eyes gazed at the other, she had forgotten her manners, for the most part in her time there was no such thing as it. Living in this place and learning about this place made her only wonder how much she had changed..she was more sociable, more in tune with her emotions and probably the most humans she had ever been in her life. Despite her programming, she was learning to express her emotions in a well-rounded fashion and growing to the likeness to maybe be able to talk about herself. Gazing at the other female, she nodded in a militant like fashion, it was firm straight to the point. A respectful nod, not dismissing the conversation for her eyes borne into the other females like daggers.

"I have a construct of fullerite, nano-carbon diamond, can't say that. I brought my technology to this time without a problem by taking the funds I have gained. Nothing is impossible in this world without currency. Currency being how you obtain material items. I am not sure if you have currency in your world. In mind, nothing of the sort exists, he create things through trade and bartering. I am also trillions of years away.", Sai's voice was confident filled with the brim with it. For recently, OCEAN had a base it was luxurious and fit for a queen like herself if this place didnt' cut it. It was worth a try wasn't it? If this chick could bend reality she could be useful...

"Reality itself always expands and it makes sense your reality eventually couldn't hold the artificial mass. Our own planet doesn't suffer that problem. We live on the earth that is this very same one but it is dead..near dying..riddled with..a disease that changes people." She said, her eyes staring at the women giving her some insight to her own scenario, "I am not from this world..the world I am from is consistantly at war. Amongst each other and against others..The peace here is new for me..but I've found a war I can fight on this world..it's against the evil."

She said, knowing everyone no matter what the time knew what evil was. It was something dark and it existed in this time. "I am the founder of an organization OCEAN." She said standing, her form five six, her exotic magenta eyes stared at the other women. "I have a base that can give you a home, food, and also it is built with technology almost identical to my time. You can assume it will make you much more comfortable than this primitive place. Join me in my fight against the darkness to maintain a balance." It was an invitation, if she would accept it would be only so much to know. "I can offer you the room fit for a Queen and also a position. Leader of Consultation for the Ranged Squadron, there are not many members yet but I am sure you can fill the shoes, Madame." She said, her eyes scanning her, "Although, this position can be fought for if anyone challenges you to a fight to unconciousness. I am sure you won't let go of that new title so easily if you accept though." She said with a smirk.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles May 18th 2013, 11:47 pm

Madame sat and thought about this woman's offer for a few moments. She had only been in this Universe for a short time and this lady was already offering her a leading position in her organization. Prestigious or not, it was something. She did hear the part about people being able to challenge her for the position, but this was not a factor in her decision as she viewed her self as far more powerful than anyone that this planet might have to offer, even though she did not verbally express such thoughts.
"Well Saileyra, I will kindly accept your offer. A leading position sounds suiting, I do doubt that my leadership will cover the trillions as it had previously. Though upon just arriving, this shall suffice. Thank you very much."
It had been a ver long time since Madame had said thank you to anyone at all. It would take quite a bit of time getting used to the traditions on this planet and in this life style as it was much different than her previous life. This was the start to something absolutely brilliant, she was sure of it.
"I appreciate the aid, now if you would allow me to return the favor." MV took a pin off of her clothing and handed it to Saileyra.
"That is a special device which made it across the Universes with me. It's a teleportation device. Since you have been to your organization's headquarters before all you must do is focus on the location and we will be transported there immediately. Just hold my hand..."
There was a first time for everything, as this was a small white lie by Madame. The pin she handed her was simply a pin, no special capabilities at all. MV just did not want this new individual knowing her abilities at this point. Versailles will be the one behind the teleportation to the new location. Hopefully her new 'friend' would trust her enough to take them to this new home for Madame...
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 19th 2013, 7:22 pm

Ironically, she did not know how else to make a queen feel more comfortable then offering a leader position within OCEAN in her own Squadron. She was thinking Ranged, wether or not the women had noticed this was a meta-organization that was very military in likeness maybe she would realize. Albeit, Sai did not give away her own thoughts from the chair across the room she had rose to her feet as she had nodded at the other women. "Your welcome, I hope that is enough for a Queen without her throne." She said respectfully enough with some humor for Sai did know how to respect Arisocracy wether or not their position was valid in this world or not. Although, she expected the treatment of a Commander of an Army in return if she treated this woman as such. It was equivalence in her own eyes as her body turned to approach her as she had took the pin off.

Sai had walked closer to get a better look, her eyes scanning the pin as she looked at it. It seemed..like nothing to her, or at least she couldn't pin point the technology that it offered. Considering this women's futuristic origins it would be undeniable that she had some technology to share that Sai herself did not even know about. Rolling her shoulders the woman approached her as she had nodded. Looking to the pin she had tilted her head, focus on the location? Her mental strata was strong enough. Well, here goes nothing, not the one for holding hands she had held her hand with the pin betwixt them. Focusing, they would find themselves in the main hall. It was long, lighting up, it was futuristic to say the least. Many corridors lead to various spaces and places for one it was very advanced for this time period hopefully it would make her feel at home. "Welcome.", She said once they had teleported inside.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles May 26th 2013, 9:45 pm

Madame teleported them to the underlying dimension that she had access to, and allowed Saileyra's thoughts to guid them to the proper location. Upon arriving MV gave a little smirk and walked forward a few steps while slipper her hand from Sai's and simultaneously retrieving the pin she had allegedly used to teleport them.
"My, my... What an establishment you have constructed. It is quite magnificent, even by my own standards. I must congratulate you Saileyra, I am impressed. You have surpassed my expectations of you..." she said in a slight derogatory tone. As gentle as she may appear, her royal attitude was something that had not been left behind in the collapse of her universe..
Madame continued forward, the click of her slight heel echoing through the corridors. It was a relief that even for only being in this reality for a few hours she has already found a home, and possible even some friends. The only thing she questioned was why this woman had given her a leadership position without a demonstration of her abilities. As a matter of fact, she probably did not even have an exact answer on whether or not Madame even had abilities. It was nice to be trusted, though for MV it would personally take her some time before she let her guard down around these new people if at all.
"Now then, would you be so kind as to tell me a little bit more about your organization? Who else shall I be overseeing? And what kind of danger, if any, should I prepare myself to be put in? I feel as if I am to properly adjust to your life styles i might as well dive in head first. Testing the waters can make one uncomfortable with what they hold. The best kind of prize is a sur-prise, I like to say..." She said with a merry giggle walking further down the hallway, slightly waiting for Saileyra to catch up and answer her questions.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 28th 2013, 12:17 am

It was magnificent for this time period, it was a place those of the future could call home even if it was primitive to her standards. Staring at the small city, she had not said much of anything in the corridors she listening to Madame. Her eye brow raising as she had settled expectations for her. "I usually have that effect on aristocracy." She said dryly, humorously trying to keep the conversation somewhat light and airy even if she did not know how the other female reacted to light humor. Leaning on a wall, her arms crossed over one another her eyes staring at the others pink carefully decored eyeliner. Taking notice to this, she also noticed the care and prime lines in the dress. Yeah, she was definitely going to be the one in the million, not saying much she had tilted her head.

"OCEAN is an anti-evil task force. We are more military oriented, we do not really stop the petty thieves or anything but big time villains who can eventually rule the world. We aim to keep the balance by any means necessary many rival groups around us have rules..they do not take an approach the way we do. Most intend to capture and keep the villains alive while we aim to either kill or kill in captivity. Elimination of the threat if this threat aims to end humanity and meta humans are we know it.

You will be the leader of the Ranged Squadron. You will need to answer to me as a spokes person in behalf of your squadron. Frequent meetings do occur which you will need to attend religiously. We are all equals and the position of Leader of Consultation is being responsible for the others in your Squadron more or less a mother cub for example. Your position can be challenged, Madame. One on One fight or a battle royale, whoever gets knocked out first or the last one standing becomes Leader. You are welcome to live here or stay her temporarily. Please do not bring guests this is a military location and is to remain classified unless it is ran by me just because my cousin Xeonix runs all security so I will need to notify him."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top