The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFreaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_voting_barFreaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 Empty Re: Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my...

Post by CainVulsore May 17th 2013, 10:49 am

She jumped over the wall; of course she jumped over the god dam wall, why didn’t he think of that? This was what ran through Cain’s mind as he saw her pull the trigger on her weird gun once more and fire off another two bullets at him. Sure, he was certainly durable and strong enough o take the hit from the bullets but that of course didn’t mean it didn’t hurt, and that they also didn’t make him start to lose blood. Groaning he dived to the side hopefully trying to avoid the bullets and he did, for the most part. The first bullet missed him completely, but the second one of course found its way into his leg just above the right knee and lodged inside pretty deep inside of it, a hell of a lot deeper than the last one for sure.

Cursing under his breath Cain looked up in time to see the crazy bitch rushing towards him hacking and slashing at the middle of the air. Groaning he had the shadows rise up above him and a shadow monster reached up pulling him down into the shadows. As she continued rushing forwards his body became one with the shadows and he ‘shadow traveled’ away to the opposite side of the shadow like dome where he rose up once again from the shadows. “For someone with as amazing reflexes as your own you don’t seem to be on the bright side of things deary.” He called out to her with a grin on his face, sure he was getting his ass whooped by her right now because of the damn sword gun thing but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to have fun messing with the girl.

Cain rose his hands into the air as all around Sai the shadows started to rise up as well, there they ‘stood’ and ‘danced’ swaying back and forth as if daring the girl to make a move. They had her entrapped and whenever she moved they too moved with her, but of course Cain didn’t have them just do that for long. No, after about ten seconds or so of that going on he closed his hands and the ten shadow whip like spikes flung themselves down at her in an attempt to skewer the poor girl and in the fight here and now. The fun had only just begun but it was time to end it as well because the police were starting to finally arrive on the scene and the sun would soon rise into the night sky…which wouldn’t be good at all for our dearest villain of tonight’s story.

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 Empty Re: Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my...

Post by Saileyra May 18th 2013, 1:56 am

It wasn't that hard getting over the wall, but what was truly a pain in the ass was these shadows. There was only one way to drain them out but it wasn't something she wanted to do. Hell, she wasn't sure if that part of her was the same or not. She adjusted her footing with each swing of her blade, her adrenaline control, preventing fatigue. She could never tire, Sai's biochemistry was super human, genuinely not human at all. X.E.T.A, they had complete control over their brains, she could see every microscopic bit of shadows, which was why she was so accurate in her jumps and timing. Despite being able to see the ability, it didn't mean she knew how to do it. It just meant she could utilize her physical body to hopefuly get out of the way as she had.

Having a complete awareness of her penal gland, her adrenaline kept her moving. This little fight in the rain had made her natural body heat surge to 130 degrees. The phoenix part of her still existence, albeit, in this world very dull. Something many would take for maybe a werewolf, yet she noticed the man fade into the shadows. Slowing her ascend into him, she brought her blade level in front of her. It's unnatural existence ebbed, as she had rolled backwards. Only noticing shadows dance around her, blinking, she had to think. She knew his abilities now, how he utilized them in basic spike maneuvers. Looking up it seemed like a funnel shape, it was around her. Would she be fast enough? God only knew, so she jumped again! Spikes closed, raking along the fine skin, breaking their speed piercing her graphene spider-silk armor. Resilient to bullets, not so much to this unnatural voidal material.

Yet, something odd happened, her blood dispersed in an eerie white light and it was plasmic it would actually burn into darkness! Did it really do anything to protect her? It just took off the edge a bit, her blood was aetheric, celestial in some sense. Did it truly wane away the darkness? No, but it dampened how deep it got into her skin. Made good gashes rather than hitting the bone and severing her arms off. Jumping in the air, she'd fire in his direction allowing the recoil to propell her being back slightly.Landing on the ground she giggled, sickly, almost too sickly. How long would it take for the wound to close? Hell, she didn't know..Hearing the sirens, she glanced over to the growings lights. Water pelted her form, the plasmic blood was eradicated in seconds for it's exposure to the darkness nullified it's unnatural effects. So she wasn't the human to begin with! Running left and right, she would zig zag about keeping moving but distance utilizing her nimble deft to hopefully keep ahead of him. Unless he ran from this fight..the cops had to be minutes away now..the lights lighting the darkness of the night.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Freaks, Monsters, and Heroes Oh my... - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top