The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_vote_lcapThe Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_voting_barThe Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To Empty The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To

Post by Dynamic November 8th 2011, 8:37 pm

Darryl Jones, despite what several (spirits) of cops, civilians and others may say, wasn't all about violence. Sometime, he just liked to use his powers and show them off. New York was cloudy, but somewhat warm, and everything was normal in terms of work schedules, commutes, etc. Darryl was high up from the ground and had morphed his fingers into extremely sharp claws, which he used to stick to the side of a building. He was climbing up at high speeds and loving the benefits that came with being undead. When he reached the top Darryl looked down at his kingdom, which was fine as usual but just so weak compared to him.

To prove this point, Darryl jumped from the top of the building. This would kill any average person, but Darryl Jones was far from average. He landed with a big bang, actually creating a shockwave on impact. This was also a testament of his strength. His strength greatly surpassed any normal person, as he was able to pick up things like cars with just his pinky, which he proceeded to do. Of course, a crowd was looking at him, it didn't matter what they thought. Darryl wished that someone could meet his level of skill, but he could never find a single person who could, so he tried testing groups of people. He picked up an eighteen wheeler and smashed it around the place, hoping to bring some foolish cops or powerful human.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To Empty Re: The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To

Post by Troglodyte November 8th 2011, 9:16 pm

Gwharr groaned painfully and tried once again to adjust these strange clothes the cityfolk wore. they didn't suit him at all. The pants where far too tight and kept riding up as he walked onwards. very uncomfortable indeed. If it were up to him he would rip them off and run around free and happy in his birthday-suit, but last time he did that men in a rather seriouslooking car with seriouslooking uniforms and serious expressed had told him they would have to talk to him very sternly if he didn't cover himself up. He snorted derisively at the mere memory of it. They were probably just jealous of his great physique and superior assets. Even though he despised the pants he had to admit he rather liked the shirt he had gotten a hold of. It had started out as a regular XXXXL flanell shirt of the type normally associated with lumberjacks, but had been reduced to little more than a flanell-west, since the sleeves were far too small for Gwharrs massive ape-like arms. it was too small to button up properly either, but it was comfortable the way it flowed behind him, like a very short cape, something that he found quite stylish. Now he just needed to find a dog to eat before he could resume his quests for pants that actually fitted his peculiar physique.

Although, unfortunately his thoughts had litttle time to dwell on the finer things in life (pants and dogs) since they where interrupted by the sound of something that was smashed against something else with quite a bit of force. Our hero was clever enough to know that things smashing against one another were seldom harbringers of good news, but he also knew that the sound was usually associated with interesting things. Just as any fun-loving, openminded caveman would have, he decided to make haste to discover the source of the sound and so quickly leapt upwards, grabbing a hold of a lamp-post, swinging himself from said lamp-post to the next, continuing towards the source of the noise that had recently gained his attention.

It was a human that was the source of the noise. a rather large human, but still just a human. as far as Gwharr knew even the strongest human did not have enough power to smash something against something else hard enough to make the noise he had just heard, but apparantly this one was swinging a large truck around as if it was nothing. At first Gwharr did not plan to interfere, but rather sit back and watch the show, but then noticed something. a little girl that was dangerously close to being smashed by the truck-wielding maniac. Without thinking Gwharr leapt towards the man, narrowly flying over the cowering girl, smashing into the ground, creating a small crater of his own, just in time to save the little girls life. He violently doubled back and slapped the truck with such force that it flew out of the hands of his opponent, sliding across the street followed by a trail of sparks and screech of agonized metal before it violently slammed into a McDonalds restaurant and was brought to a sudden halt.

Standing in front of the man, Gwharr first adjusted his annoyingly tight pair of jeans before beating his chest violently, howling viciously at the formerly truck-wielding human, seemingly trying to intimidate him into stop his rampage.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To Empty Re: The Freaks Come Out Whenever They Freakin Want To

Post by Dynamic November 8th 2011, 9:47 pm

Darryl didn't care for the life of others, most of them were puny and finite. However, a giant man seemed to disagree with that. He had risked his life simply to save a little girl. He laughed at the man's bravery only to be astounded by his strength, knocking the truck out of his hands and having is skid across the street. Seeing someone with that much strength made him happy, but he had to check for other things too, to see if this would be a good match.

Darryl made a mouth appear on his stomach and hissed at the man hoping to scare him. He then proceeded to stretch his arm to the point where it could wrap around the man with a tight grip. He then attempted to do exactly that to the caveman. If he did get a hold of him, Darryl would spin around in a circle and use the man as a wrecking ball for all sorts of destruction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte November 8th 2011, 10:16 pm

The caveman's already foul mood took a dive for the worse when the formerly truck-wielding fellow laughed at him. At first Gwharr couldn't even understand it. Was he stupid? He had just knocked a truck out of his hand and the man laughed like some sort of madman. Nevertheless, if he was intent on laughing, Gwharr would give him something to laugh about growled loudly and slammed his fists into the ground with such force that several of the windows in the neighboring buildings shattered from the shockwave, falling onto the street in what looked like a crystal shower

"How that for laugh, funnyman!" Gwharr growled snorted in contempt as the man's stomach grew into a hissing mouth. Hissing were for cats and females! real men roared mightily at their opponents to strike fear in their hearts! despite being a large example of his kind, the man looked frail somehow, sick maybe and seemingly lacked the aura of vitality that his strenght would suggest. You didn't need to be a genius to figure out that there was something very wrong with this individual. and even though he did not show it, this dead-man-walking gave our hero the jibblies

However, he had no time to consider this further. The mans arm seemingly stretched out towards him, grewing longer and longer. Gwharr was so amazed by this that he seemingly forgot to dodge untill it was too late. The arm wrapped around him like a python and he could feel his feet leaving the ground, and soon he couldnt help but to close his eyes as he was swung through the air, crashing into random objects and feeling like a gargantuan, hairy yo-yo. However, even though the suddenly losso of foothold made our hero dizzy and somewhat nauseus, he felt his rage rising. He was being laughed at and used as a toy! He would not stand for this. He grabbed the armed wrapped around him, using all his might to shatter his bonds The man was strong, but he was stronger!
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 9th 2011, 10:24 pm

It would be an understatement to say that Darryl was strong. He could lift up to 50 tons, not that he knew that, or even had any idea on how systems of measurement worked. Anyways, Darryl was happy to see that this man was quite durable, perhaps even more so than he. Of course, Darryl had a couple more tests to run before he could fully enjoy his fight.

If Darryl has a spirit, than it could probably be (loosely) described as a "fighting spirit". Darryl did enjoy fighting and killing, but he enjoyed it even more when it's challenging. That's why before he could really cut lose on this person he'd have to see what skills he had. Although it would make more sense to find out in direct combat, Darryl would rather not waste his time. Besides, he wasn't smart enough to know how to use common sense.

The next test was a test of speed, something Darryl was very skilled in. He had some distance with the man so he would try to run at him full speed and land a punch while moving and go back and forth with this. He would do it over and over again until he got bored or was caught. Hopefully, I won't kill him soon.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte November 10th 2011, 12:26 pm

Gwharr was furious now! He had been humiliated, grabbed and used as a wrecking-ball for the amusement of some stupid, undead stretchyman with a pissy attitude and hissing stomach! He was not going to stand for such behaviour. He had managed to break free from the stretchy arm, and now he was going to smash this idiot into submission! Vengence would be sweet and it would be his!

He rose from the pile of rubble, covered in dust and rubble and with a foam visible dribbling from the edge of his mouth. Despite the rather violent attack he had suffered he was still entirely uninjured, in part thanks to his incredible durability and in part thanks to his regeneration. It was obvious that the apelike man was out for blood. But first he had to rub gravel and dust from his face, so that he could get a clear view of his surroundings, and thus he was caught completely unaware when a blow struck him across his face, cuasing the caveman to stumble backwards. It did not hurt all that much, but since he was caught unaware he had no time to prepare for the impact. He opened his eyes to see the zombie-man run away from him, apparantly having decided to leave whilst in one piece, the coward.

However, the man made a u-turn and once again came for him, apparantly trying to see if he could get away with using the same trick twice. Gwharr tried to use his longer arms to slam him before he could get close enough, but the zombie-man was much to quick! However, this time the caveman still managed to stand up to the blow, since he had time to prepare.

"Quit it!" He howled as the zombieman was once again running off, apparantly trying to see if third time was the charm. Gwharr was going to do his best to see if it wasn't. He was a hunter, and he knew he couldn't catch up with the man when it came to speed. the man was definately quicker than he was, but he had the edge when it came to strength and size. He would have to use that to win, try to fight using his own terms. He quickly leapt back across the street, using the few precious seconds between each charge. He quickly grabbed the toppled-over eighteen-wheeler with both hands and used all his strength to send it hurtling at the man with massive speed, whilst cackling with malicious laughter. The ball was in his turf now!
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 11th 2011, 5:31 am

The caveman was big and slow which made him easy to hit. The caveman barely had a chance to recover from his surroundings before he got bombarded by punches. Darryl was going to fast to really see of the large man was hurt at all, but it didn't seem that anything was happening to the caveman other than getting mad. Darryl saw that this man was easily enraged, which would make this battle much more fun. Finally, I can really cut lose! in a fight!

Just as Darryl was gonna stop running around in circles and actually start fighting though, he saw that the caveman tossed the eighteen wheeler straight towards him. Darryl had cursed under his breath at how strong this guy was. However, he then remembered it didn't make too much of a difference due to Darryl's shape shifting powers. He quickly rolled into a ball with spikes and rolled under the flying truck, not checking to see where it may have landed. He rolled towards the caveman and somehow lifted himself into the air while in ball form, aiming for the man's chest.

Darryl decided it wasn't enough to just try to harm him, but he had to creep him out as much as possible. When the caveman looked at him in ball form, he turned part of the ball into a face which distorted itself as much as possible. He was also sure to laugh plenty, because it seemed that he loved laughing.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte November 11th 2011, 7:15 am

As Gwharr hurled the truck at his opponent he was unsure wether he actually had this battle won or not. Normally even a hurled car would be enough to finnish of these thinlings, but this man wasn't like the others. He was stronger, faster and far more vicious, but most of all, he looked as if he was already dead, yet he moved. Something about that made our primitive hero very uncomfortable fighting this creature. Dead men should not run around, it was not how it was supposed to be. Could you even kill a dead man?

He was mighty surprised as the man literally rolled out from under the truck, somehow having transformed into a ball. Even if he was dissapointed, he now knew that the man could change his shape somehow. Probably one of the whole dead-but-still-alive-things. However, unlike the previous times he was not going to stand around and gawk at his opponent whilst he attacked. This time he was not going to let the bugger get in a free punch! This time he would fight back!

The shapechanging dead-man-who-walked was simply too quick to avoid, especially since he could probably just change shape and have another go directly afterwards, that much was obvious. But he did not seem to be invincible. If he was, he wouldn't bother dodging Gwharrs attacks or use timeconsuming hit-and-run-tactics.

He then decided he wouldn't even try to avoid, but rather take the blow and hope to retaliate before the man had time to escape again. After all he was stronger than the man and even if the man managed to injure him, he had a very high pain-threshold, and his healing would deal with it in a jiffy.

As the ball-man seemingly lifted off the ground, flying towards him, Gwharr grounded himself for impact, lifting his arms slightly off the ground. He felt the collission, the spikes off the ball, puncturing his skin, possibly drawing blood. The impact was so strong that he actually slid backwards on the asphalt. However, before the ball had time to bounce or roll away, he wrapped his massive ape-like arms around it, trying to catch it in a massive bearhug, using all his strength to try to crush the air out of the offender. he could feel the spikes poke into his arms, but it didn't bother it much. After all, pain was only temporary for him
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 11th 2011, 9:00 am

Darryl Jones didn't plan anything, and he most certainly did not plan for the giant, primitive man to try to crush him. He felt some liquid on his spikes, so he assumed that he drew blood from this beast and he knew that the impact had sent the man back quite a bit so he figured he had done some damage. However, the caveman retaliated against him, even if it caused the spikes to puncture his arm more. Darryl wasn't having trouble breathing, as he didn't need to perform any bodily functions but the crushing was quite painful. To get out of this, Darryl would have to really think.

Darryl could feel that this man was way too strong for him, he wouldn't be able to break out of this. However, Darryl remembered that his shape shifting would be handy here. He tried changing his shape to be as fluid as possible and managed to get out of his grip and out of his range. Darryl was hurting a bit, so he took refuge into a sewer, a place as mysterious and dirty as he was.

A few bones were out of place and he had to focus on shifting them into perfect shape. Now, Darryl had to think of a grand entrance back into the surface. He thought that a giant snake would be appropriate and he turned into a rather ferocious looking one in the sewer. After his transformation was complete, he burst out of the sewer roaring and hissing madly.

Darryl the undead snake slithered quickly towards the cave man, showing murderous intentions. When he got close enough, he turned around to smack the man with his tail and then got closer again to him. He circled around the man, doing a similar hissing to what he did before and looking straight into his eyes. "Unfortunately for you, you won't get the benefits I get from being dead." Darryl said smugly to the already death defying caveman.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte November 13th 2011, 2:06 pm

Gwharr cackled as he felt the body of the shapechanging dead-man start to break hin his grip. It was only a question of time before he would stop moving alltogether. he wondered if a dead man like this one could truly die, or if he'd merely be rendered innert untill he healed himself. Oh well, he would find out soon enough. "Will crush you! Crush you too goo!" the gargantuan cavecreature growled triumphantly as decided to place even more preassure on the body he held in his grasp.

However, before the man finally broke, he somehow turned soft and wobbly, slipping out of his grasp like a well-oiled weasel, and seemingly poured down into a souper, entirely reduced to a semi-liquid-state. The wounds where already gone at this point, and the pain that had bothered him earlier was entirely forgotten. Right now our backwards hero was focusing his rather limited intellect wondered if he had squeezed him a bit too hard, literally crushed him into goo.

However, his sense of triumph was short-lived as a giant, whiteish serpent burst up through a nearby manhole. He instinctively stepped back and once mor raised his hands, preparing for combat. The snake wasted no time in getting close to him, and Gwharr had never seen such a large snake move with such deadly speed. Gwharr did not have time to dodge the tail of snake as it lashed over his face like a whip. Fortunately it was not enough to break the skin of our hero. However, the zombie hissed and spoke once more. Threats and intimidation, just like before.

"To think you can kill me, Zombie-man?" Gwharr said calmly and slightly mockingly, his massive brow rising only slightly as if in response to the most ridiculous of statements. At first he couldn't really understand how this man would kill him. He who had survived being buried in lava, trampled by mamoths, swimming across oceans and fighting an army on his own. He who had survived the downfall of several kingdoms and finally his own species. He who had been old when the race of this thin man-thing had been birthed from their forebearers.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 17th 2011, 9:32 pm

"I guess I can only try then..." Darryl replied to the caveman. He looked really confident, but he knew that no one could live forever...except himself. Darryl decided to do what giant snakes did best...constrict. Darryl wrapped around the caveman and tried to constrict him as much as possible. After he wrapped around a couple of times, he menacingly looked at the caveman for around the 100th time. I don't think he understands how evil I actually am

With a "snakey" accent, Darryl told the primitive man "You see, it seems our roles have switched. I was the one who was being strangled by you, but now it is your turn." Darryl started to chuckle at the caveman's misfortune. "I escaped because, I could change into any shape. But you? How will you escape without such powers?" Just to make the cave-man angrier, he hissed in his face.

"It's too bad I can't die!" Darryl said. He may have died before, but he considered that a different person entirely. The new Darryl was something like a godly king, truly immortal. He had inhuman strength and speed, and was extremely hard to injure. Darryl survived the highest drops, gunshots, fires, and fought entire waves of armed men.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte November 18th 2011, 9:24 am

Gwharr was uncertain about how the snake-lthing had managed to wrap around him yet again, but he was not about to let it slide all that easily. The zombie-man seemed to have a thing for hugging, grappling and constricting. Seemed to be his trademark, or something of a bad habito f his. However, Gwharr had no time to cuddle with the undead snakeman. He was going to teach him to avoid hurting children whenever giant cavemen were around the streets, although he was convinced that the snakeman would make a particurlarly thick student.

And then the snake-man had the audacity to talk about how he was immortal and unkillable and whatnot. This made Gwharr rather upset. He had lived more than ten millenia, he had lived so long that he had survived his own species, and he had lived long enough to see the rise of the zombies own species. He was old, possibly the oldest, and he'd be damned if he w as going to stand here and take crap from a dead man that made silly claims. If anyone was to claim the mantle of immortality, it would damn well be him!

"To be alive when mammoths roamed the world. To be older than your race, zombieman." The caveman groaned, somewhat short of breath where he was trapped in the powerfull coils of the undead snakeman, struggling to get free. However, Gwharr realized he was going at this the wrong way. If he kept struggling, smashing and trying to break his opponents bones, then the zombie-man would just shift them back again. It was like fighting a blob of clay. However, there was still one thing he could do, he thought and grinned slightly. . . And after all, he had been sorta hungry ever since this battle started.

He squirmed and struggled, managing to pop one of his arms out of it joint, as he pulled it out of the coils, Luckily, the quick snap of pain subsided almost instantly as it was popped back into place by his regenerative ability. He then proceeded to grab another coil, lifting it slightly so that his other arm war free. This far, he was probably doing pretty much what the snake-man was expecting him too. However, the next bit was probably something of a surprise for anyone around the pair. Instead of trying to throw the snake-man off of him, he simply grabbed the massive, scaley coil around his neck and opened his massive maw completely and then bit down deep, trying to rip off a chunk of snake-flesh and devour it!
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 19th 2011, 12:28 am

Mammoth...what is a mammoth? Darryl thought. He never heard of such things, and if he did, he just as quickly forgot it. Darryl also couldn't imagine someone being older than he wasNot that it mattered too much, as Darryl was pretty sure that he was speaking nonsense. Darryl didn't know much, and that was because he was a hulking brute. He simply didn't need intelligence, as raw power was just enough. He assumed that the same was true for this caveman with almost equal strength.

Darryl grinned as the man had trouble escaping his grasp. He honestly thought that the caveman had more strength than that and was somewhat disappointed. Well, part of him was, the other was joyful that he could have the chance to kill this...strange form of man. However, when the man got a grin on his face he knew that he was up to something devious. After all, Darryl himself and many of his victims could say the same thing about that smile.

Darryl saw the man try to bite him and couldn't even understand what was going on at first. However, after he finished, he noticed a chunk of himself gone and felt a great deal of pain. Darryl loosened his grip on the cave man and actually lost concentration on his form and reverted to his regular human...oid shape. He looked to his side and noticed a piece of it was missing. "You...ate me? This means war." Darryl said in his infamous, creepy, zombie voice. He saw this somewhere when invading a museum one time. He grew 5 sharp, 2 feet long claws from his fingers and grew slightly bigger. A Therinosaur...or something this was. I don't know. but it should be enough to beat this man!

Darryl grinned the same devious smile the primitive man was before. With that, he decided to see if this fighting form was of any use. He just may use it again if it was efficient. Darryl ran closer to the man and tried to take a few swipes at his center, maybe taking a chunk off of his side. Come to think of it, I haven't eaten in a while either... Darryl thought to himself, although he thought he could get a pretty good reaction from this man if he actually said it out loud.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte November 19th 2011, 8:33 am

Gwharr could feel his massive mouth fill to the brim with the writhing snakelike body, It tasted like decay and stale food. Corruption, rotting and death. Gwharr was not the sort to be picky about what he eat, but the skin of the Dead-man-walking was just as repulsive as a being that was more dead than alive should taste. However, our heroic zombie persevered, biting down with all his strength. He could feel the skin break between his teeth, the sweet yet somewhat salty taste of blood, although in this case it was cold and somewhat stale. Far more pleasant than the skin of the dead-man however. He could feel bones crack and break and gristle tear as he ripped the tore off of the dead-man-zombie-snake, similar to a a predatore , eating an atilope.

He could feel the blood gush over his face from the lump of meat in his mouth as well over his hands from the gaping hole in the snakes side. He quickly chewed the zombie-flesh the taste somewhat less repulsive once he had broken the skin. It was stale and somewhat metallic, but it wasn't rotten. The sound of crunching bones and tearing of gristle could be heard as he chewed it and swallowed. In the meantime the zombie-man seemed to morph back into his standard-form, an expression of baffled disbelief on his face. He did not seem to expect that sort of attack.

Even though the little snack he had managed to tear himself was hardly enough for a big boy like him, he still felt revitalized. First and foremost he had figured out a way of injuring the shapechanging zombie. He simply had to eat him up. His flesh was malleable, and if he dislocated a bone, or smashed a shoulder, it would simply flow back together like it was. Punching a hole in the zombie was like punching a hole in a lake. The water just flowed back in the way it was. However, if you drink up enough of the water, the lake is dried up. It was a lucky thing he was very hungry. more than hungry enough to eat this little man!

The zombie-man seemed to have regained his composure, and was yet again preparing to attack the caveman. the manzombie's hands transformed into massive talons, similar to those of a bird of prey. He was apparantly giving up more advanced attacks in favour of simple and pure brutality. Even though this made him somewhat nervous the fact that the man was still missing a chunk of his side gave him some satisfaction.

The zombie Lunged at him, clawing viciously, at him. However, this seemed to be a rather futile attempt, as the durability of gwhars flesh prevented the claws from cutting very deep, and although they drew blood, the wounds sealed in less than a second after they appeared, preventing the zombie from actually tearing off any chunks from the Caveman. This did not make it hurt any less, though so Gwhar used his superior reach, trying to punch him with enough force to send him flying back. It was all he could think off at the spur of the moment like this.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 21st 2011, 6:30 pm

Although Darryl was lunging at the man, his mind was occupied by the strangeness of this hominid. Not strange like Darryl-strange, but strange in a less ominous way. This man was super strong, durable, could heal, liked eating things that were much too old and dirty, and was older than the human race. Darryl couldn't understand this man fully. Maybe he is immortal...what if he is the supreme being instead of me? Darryl quickly dismissed the thought.

Darryl could feel his claws barely pierce through the skin of the man-beast. Blood was on Darryl's claws but none was seen on his opponents chest. The slash marks disappeared almost as soon as they appeared. I can barely harm this fool...and when I do, he heals it right back up. We may be fighting...forever. As much as he liked fighting and violence, he wasn't sure he wanted to fight the same person forever.

It was the caveman's time to attack and he decided to retaliate against the zombie with a simple punch. It sent Darryl flying backwards into a building. The walls of the building cracked and his skull actually cracked ever so slightly from the impact. He was dazed for around a few seconds but nothing too bad. Darryl was ready to continue his fight with his temporary nemesis, but he had to get back there first, with pizzazz of possible. He could easily run there, but that would not be fun.

Darryl ran forward a little bit and then turned around. He then ran towards the building and jumped onto the wall, with physics allowing him to stay there for a second or two. Next, he used all the force in his leg muscles to rocket back towards the caveman. Keeping his claw form, he decided to twist himself quickly and then spin rapidly in the air, similar to a drill. Lets see if my friend can survive a giant hole through him. Darryl thought. "DIE, DIE, DIE!" Darryl yelled while drilling through the air, towards the man-beast.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum