The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Blasting through Washington D.C. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blasting through Washington D.C.

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blasting through Washington D.C. Empty Blasting through Washington D.C.

Post by Daywalker April 21st 2013, 6:26 pm

Nicolaus Reed dropped from the sky silently and then lowered his hood to reveal his black hair and brown eyes that seemed to cause chaos all on their own, something his mother had always told him was because he was like his father. Now the arch angel knew what she meant and he wished he didn't but unfortunately he was just not going to get his innocence back. Soon the wind picked up again and storm clouds swept in overhead. Perfect! Nic walked toward a small alley way to avoid the eyes of others and came face to face with a demonic angel who wasn't even trying to hide himself. Lucifer demands that you stop searching out his comrades or he will send his best wishes through a dagger. The words were telepathic but Nic heard him just find. "I'm sure you think your master can take me but I assure you that a fallen angel can take out a demon like yourself so leave now." Yet Nic was not so lucky because the demonic angel tackled Nic and raked his claws toward his throat but Nic quickly gathered his strength and tossed the angel into the air where a bolt of lightning hit him in the chest and caused him to burst to ash. "Asshole!" Nic stood up and dusted himself off before continuing on.
Daywalker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Blasting through Washington D.C. Empty Re: Blasting through Washington D.C.

Post by Hanna April 21st 2013, 6:44 pm

Salone was in D.C. Why was she in D.C? Easy, she got lost. So much for going to Maine. The wings in Salone's back shrank back in painfully. Salone pressed her fingers to her mouth to suppress a whimper of pain. She pressed her forehead against the brick wall and breathed deeply, calming her racing nerves. If she got too excited or worried she would shift and somehow she figured that a massive panther would be a big issue at the capitol.
She exited the alley and started down the sidewalk, her trembling hands in her jeans pockets. Why were her hands trembling? The twenty one year old was sick, terminally sick. Salone would be dead by her 30th birthday and she didn't have much of a hope that Penny would have found a cure by then. Penny was smart, fun, and beautiful... everything Salone wasn't. Penny also had an unaffected lifeline unlike herself. Salone passed Nic in the streets on the way to the busy street corner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Blasting through Washington D.C. Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 21st 2013, 6:59 pm

Nic looked up as the girl walked by and noticed that she was rather pretty but she seemed depressed or scared or something. As he realized that, he decided he would give his hunt a break and go try to find out what was wrong with the girl. The six and a half foot tall 20 year old walked quickly in the direction the woman had just gone and he soon caught up to her. Quickly he slowed down and looked over at her to figure out just how he could help but it did nothing to help. "So is everything alright, miss?" He smiled warmly at her and tried to convey his concern in the brief display of his teeth. As they neared the street corner, Nic caught a glimpse of another demon and he swore to himself mentally before striking it down with a bolt of lightning before it could land. Why couldn't these bastards leave him alone right now?
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 21st 2013, 7:17 pm

Salone was just about to pull her hood when a guy addressed her. Startled the brown eyed girl looked around and she saw a massive guy standing next to her at the crosswalk. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head at his size. He looked to be a lot over six feet and Salone was tiny in comparison to him, only five feet nine inches.
She was about to answer when out of the corner of her eye she saw a creature, she turned fully to focus on it and just as she got a good look at it when it was obliterated by lightning.
"Oh my-" She broke off and her hand reached into her sweat shirt, her hand wrapped firmly around the handle of her gun as she looked for more of those creatures.
Completely forgetting about the small giant next to her, Salone hurried across the street.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 21st 2013, 7:28 pm

Nic frowned as he watched the woman flee across the street but he could definitely tell she wasn't a regular mortal and that something was wrong. So he took off after her and was able to dodge three different vehicles with his inhuman speed yet the wind caught at the edge of his wings and the next thing he knew he had risen above the rest and Nic had to pull on his shades and hood to avoid people being able to see that it was actually him. He swooped down and caught the woman just as he folded his wings and took his shades off. "Is everything alright? You look scared and I think I'll be able to help you if someone is out to hurt you."
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 21st 2013, 7:56 pm

Salone stifled a scream as she was grabbed from behind and in her position she whirled and was about to punch whoever had grabbed her light's out. She stopped herself upon hearing the question and pulled herself out of his grip.
"I'm fine," She said harshly and she turned to walk away. "I can take care of myself."
Her heart was racing and she had to get away before she shifted. The girl from california hurried down a side alley, losing the guy, only to run into about five more demons. With that she began to shift, first her clothing changed. The fabric turned black, hugging every curve of her body. Salone let her backpack drop to the ground and she pulled out a simple black superhero mask. Except, Salone was no Hero... she was a bounty hunter. Several demons leapt at her, pinning her arms from behind. The girl's shoulders vibrated and white hawk wings burst forth sending them flying. They were dead upon impact with the wall. Salone pulled out her gun and blasted the other Demons' brains out. Done with that, Salone picked up her bag, slung it over her shoulder and walked deeper into the alley.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 21st 2013, 8:07 pm

Nic heard the gun shots and he sighed. Quickly he put the shades back on and his mask before spreading his wings and soaring into the air where he could see the demons flying after someone who he assumed was the woman. So the fallen angel shot off after them and came close when he gathered electricity from a power line and blasted a wall to pieces right in front of the woman then he struck the four demons down with lightning bolts and landed next to the woman with his knife drawn. "I'm not sure you heard me correctly. I am one of the only people who can protect you from MY enemies. Now what is your name, shapeshifter?" He was dangerously angered and he wanted answers.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 21st 2013, 8:37 pm

Salone turned to look at the angel boy and then drove her elbow into the gut of a demon trying to sneak up behind her. The thing squealed and fell backwards, Salone spun, pulling out her gun and blasted the creature. It disintegrated. She holstered the gun at her waist.
"Huntress," Salone said, flicking her dark blonde hair out of her face and then she put her hands on her hips. Her eyes had turned an amber brown and the look on her face said clearly she could take care of herself.
"Might I ask your name?" She arched an eyebrow, her pale white caramel colored wings rustled slightly in the wind.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 21st 2013, 8:43 pm

"Aurashock, but do tell why it is that you seem to think you can handle the forces of Hell when you can't hardly handle that shaking of your hands?" Nic was being and asshole and he knew it but to hell with being nice. Just then another swarm of demons flew down and he noticed they totalled around 20 so 10 a piece. "Hold that thought." Nic raised his hand and three different bolts of lightning struck and took out five demons but they were still outnumbered. He jumped into the air and ripped two more demons apart and tore three into pieces with his dagger. As the rest sank to the ground, he dropped onto the shoulders of one and forced five of them down. In a split second he had them disintegrated and a bolt of lightning through the last five who had tried to run. Nic stood and watched the woman, Huntress, for any movement. "Does that answer why you should trust me?" The whole fight had lasted maybe two minutes and twenty demons were now dead.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 21st 2013, 9:08 pm

Salone waited until he landed before striding forward and going to slap him, hard, across the face.
"For your information," She hissed, Salone's eyes flaring amber, "I have been terminally ill since I was 18. I can't help it if my hands shake." A forked tongue slid in and out of her mouth and she turned away. "Thanks for bringing up such a painful fact."
The wings shrank back into her back, two lines of blood trickled out of her costume while her body turned back into a human. Salone would be sick for days on end, unable to move. Salone removed her mask and glared at the winged boy. "Now if you excuse me, I have somewhere to be."
She pulled her hood up and walked past him on to the street before he could stop her.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 22nd 2013, 11:14 am

Nic was sent rocking back in shock and pain when Huntress slapped him but he didn't allow it to bother him. What did bother him was the fact that he had just pissed her off because he had assumed she was weak and scared when it was an illness that actually ailed her. The fallen angel took off into the air and searched for a minute before spotting the girl and dropping down to land in front of her and folding his wings quickly to avoid any unwanted attention. "I'm sorry for angering you but I think I might know of a way to help. The angels that live in the Garden have many fruits and one of these types of fruit is known for its healing powers. If you want I could go get one for you and then you might be better." He started walking slowly to allow her to continue to move.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 22nd 2013, 6:51 pm

Salone stifled a growl as the obnoxious winged boy landed in front of her. She bared her teeth at him as her face elongated slightly and then bounced back.
"I have somewhere to be," She said shoving past him.
Salone was furious and she was having issues quelling her rage, she need to calm down and relax or there may be a predator on the loose. She veered into a nearby alley and leaned against the wall. Placing her hand on her forehead she sighed and focused on keeping her shape, her fingers trembling slightly.
"Why do you insist on following me? Has it occurred to you I don't want your help? Heck, you're not even human."
Her lips trembled slightly and her cell phone went off. She pulled it out and answered the text, then looked at the map on her phone. She saw where she had made her mistake in traveling to maine and she corrected it.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 22nd 2013, 7:06 pm

Nic glowered at Huntress and then took his mask and glasses off so that she could look into his face and see the obvious human bone structure as well as the human gaze that held fury that he held in check. "I am a human in just as many ways as most superhuman people. Just because my father is an angel doesn't mean that my mother wasn't a human now listen please. If you want to die from that illness and refuse my offer to help then so be it but those demons who just attacked me know that you helped me kill a multitude of them and now you are in danger. So thank you for your time but have fun bounty hunter and if you cross me then I will kill you because you do not stand on my scale of innocent." With that Nic put his shades back on and took off into the air so that he landed on the roof where he then sat and watched to see what the woman would do.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 22nd 2013, 7:34 pm

Salone massaged her temples and she could no longer hold back the shift she was such a nervous wreck. She shrank and suddenly there was a massive hawk standing in the alley way with a backpack slung over her wings. Her coloring was a dark red brown with bright amber eyes. She opened her wings and took off, her image silhouetted against the sky. With hawk vision she soared high above the clouds, her wings skimming the tops of the biggest of clouds. She flew like this for about an hour and landing, Salone turned slowly back. Perspiration made her hair stick to her forehead and neck.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 22nd 2013, 7:51 pm

"So who is the chick you were following there?" A rather beautiful woman stepped over the small ledge that separated the roof from the ladder. She was a red head and looked to be seductive enough to be a slut but something about her made Nic shudder as she stood there. Yet Ashlyn smiled flirtatiously and walked up to him calmly. "So are you the one that just cause all of those demons burst into ash?"

Nic glanced up and saw the woman and he shuddered to himself. She was gorgeous but also obviously not human so Nic went into a defensive mode and watched her carefully. "She is of no concern to you until you let me know who you are. And yeah I'm the one who wasted the demons." Then he realized what was different about this woman. She looked like a human but had the evil glare of Lucifer's followers. Nic jumped to his feet and shot into the air to find Huntress. She didn't need to be killed because of him.
Daywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top