The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider)

Post by Elena Vexus May 11th 2013, 11:57 pm

Vexus scanned her memory banks and came across information pertaining to experimental regenerative exoskeleton materials for future models. But why was it calling her mommy? How could something like this turn sentient and think that Elena, of all people, was her mother. Vexus' guards stepped aside and she moved over the amorphous blob. Her face cringed as she watched it form a face and start to move closer to her. Elena took a couple of steps back trying to keep her distance from this thing.
"You are a failed experiment, and nothing less. And so, you shall be treated as such. I can't have this filth sliding around my work space..."
Vexus unleashed a stream of her black 'fire' from her palm to engulf the sentient puddle. It would be interesting indeed if it survived. It would let Vexus know that her progress in this form of defense were productive, however she could sacrifice the feeling of productivity if it meant getting rid of such a nuisance.

Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider) - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't know what else I can be (Elena Vexus, Perfect Solider)

Post by Artemis May 12th 2013, 12:10 am

Ariana screamed as the strange fire engulfed her. It burned a lot, but she kept regenerating. She forced herself into a full form, still covered in the strange fire. The fire hurt a bit but i mostly made her feel sluggish. Parts of her would drip off before rejoining with her body to regenerate. She moved slowly toward Vexus, metal tears stream down her face. "M-mommy... w-why?" said Ariana. She continued to inch towards Vexus. Why wouldn't she accepted her, she created her. Why didn't she love her. She was able to maintain her full form but the heat made her so sluggish, her regeneration was slowing down. She tried absorbing the strange black fire. Hoping that it would put the fire out and she can cool herself off. She was only a few steps away from vexus. "M-Mommy..."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus May 14th 2013, 10:02 pm

This creature was continuing to disgust her. It was miraculously able to hold its form while being torched by Vexus' lower level pseudo flames. She began to back further away as the humanoid form moved closer to it. Elena signaled to her guards and they began firing at the slime. While they were shooting Vexus moved even further away from it, being near one of her supercomputer processors now.
Still after the attacks it continued to call her its mother. It was gross and repulsive and Vexus refused to accept such a failure as her own. Whatever it truly was it was getting on her last fiber-optic nerve.
"QUIET!!" Vexus yelled before releasing a full powered blast of her black flames that not only had enough width to completely engulf the mistaken experiment but also her clones which had been firing at it. The blast had enough power behind it to completely incinerate her two bodyguards, leaving little to the imagination as to what it would do to this pathetic slop of matter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 19th 2013, 2:07 pm

Ariana streamed as the fire was on her, the instant burst of extra heat caused her to loose her form. But after 5 or so minutes she began to reform. But slowly she did and forced herself up, moaning. "Mom... why..." said Ariana walking slowly toward Vexus. "Why Mom... Why are you rejecting me... I spent the last 5 years searching for you..." Ariana changed into the form she looks like when she goes out in public. She looked human now, although it was a simple change. "We look alike don't we? Can't you tell i'm your daughter... please... mom." said Ariana trying to get through to vexus.

Example of what i imagine her looking like when is is blended to mix with humans:

Spoiler:
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus June 17th 2013, 11:44 pm

"Ugh!" she grunted as she swiftly turned away and made her way to the computer's control panel and began typing things in very quickly. She needed to get this thing out, and now. The super computer that she she had here was a large prototype for a teleportation device that she had been developing and her test results showed that it was not safe for transport for living things. In her head this was as good time as any to test it out on a living organism.
"Alrighty, Mommy is right here. Now you just stay right there and I'll give you some to apologize for all those years of searching." she said in a voice as if she was speaking to an infant.
With the flick of a switch and the press of a button the supercomputer roared to life and after a few seconds of the volume of the processors increasing a slight whirlwind began to surround Ariana. Another couple of seconds passed and the whirlwind picked up quite a bit of speed causing Vexus' dress and hair to move violently even though she was on the other side of the room.
Looking back on the screen Elena saw that it had locked onto the target. She typed in the conformation and activated the teleportation process. Bright lights began to form on Ariana's body as well as around her. The lights on her began to glow brighter and brighter while the ones around he began to rotate in the opposite direction as the vortex of air around her. In the minute following the lights were so bright it was too bright for even Vexus and her artificial vision to see through. There was a high pitched noise that rang through the room for a split second before an ear shattering bang tore through the air, shaking the entire establishment.
Elena had held her ground by gripping tightly onto the edge of her computer, she had slipped slightly but brought herself back to a proper standing position. The wind had ceased, and the lighting returned to normal. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw that her teleportation was successful. There was no sign of the nuisance which had been pestering her. Vexus had not set a destination for the teleport so she could have been tossed anywhere on the planet, assuming she survived that is. Either way she was out of Vexus' hair and she could continue with her work...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 19th 2013, 7:00 pm

A huge smile appeared on Ariana's face. Her mother finally was accepting her and had a surprise for her. Excitement filled Ariana as she wonder what surprised her mother had for her. All of a sudden a computer roared to life and wind picked around her. "Mommy help!" she screamed out of fear as a bright light surrounded her. Although her screams where muffled against a loud roar. The bright light filled her vision as she screamed. When the light subsided she was somewhere else, in a heavily forested area. But she felt funny. She stumbled a few feet forward and then fell on the ground unconscious.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top