The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
FOX Plaza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

FOX Plaza

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FOX Plaza - Page 2 Empty Re: FOX Plaza

Post by Orojed13 March 19th 2013, 8:53 pm

Garganoth had just been leapt over for the second time. If Womb hadn't sounded in such a hurry, it would have turned to attempt to pummel the agile female that had made her presence known. As things were though, Garganoth grabbed hold of Womb, and, taking a moment to calculate his aim to include gravity and air resistance, launched Womb's body so he would crash through the window near the black fire. After releasing Womb, Garganoth turned it's attention back to the more immediate concern.

Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched March 19th 2013, 11:00 pm

Delvar watched as each projectile missed the charging woman. She easily dodged Garganoth just as he had done just the other day. This was shaping up to be quite the fight. Just as Delvar finished that thought, he had to duck quickly as the woman was firing a spell at him using her magic wand. He had no idea what it would do, but Delvar was quite sure he didn't wish to find out. She then turned ad shot at Womb just as Garganoth was grabbing him to throw him after Jay.

"You can't afford to lapse your attention witch!"Delvar yelled as he rushed forward. Holding his hand out, he dropped the crossbow and said, "Bastard sword." A black portal opened just far enough ahead that he could grab the sword as he ran by. When he was close enough, Delvar swung a wide, controlled swing at the woman's midsection.
Switched

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb March 20th 2013, 2:30 pm

As Garganoth grabbed hold of The Womb a bolt of energy hurtled past his face, nearly striking him. He guessed that if Garganoth had not reached him at that moment The Womb would have been put out of this fight, no doubt knocked unconscious by the bolt of energy striking him in the head. As the woman agent had turned to shoot Delvar was taking his chance and running forwards to gut the woman. Good boy Delvar, use their mistakes against them. This was the last scene he saw before being launched high into the air, the sensation feeling a little like flight. In a few seconds The Womb smashed through a large window and slammed hard into the inner wall opposite the window.

Without time for hesitation Womb saw the other woman agent, dressed up in some kind of elegant nightwear common in this age. She seemed to be tapping into an electrical socket, so may have been unawares of Wombs sudden arrival. Ahead Cassidy was in trouble, large black walls of fire approaching him, both of the emanating from the other hand of the Agent in a dress. Noticing all this in mere seconds, Womb sprang to his feet, and using all his strength pushed off from the ground with great velocity in a tackle like motion. He hoped to grab hold of her and smash her through the wall she stood near, as it would lead them outside of the building and to sheer drop. Womb could handle the fall, in fact, it was likely he could survive anything these agents threw at him. However, if he was dealt sufficient damage and passed out he would be captured, and that was something he could not let happen. For the sake of his Legion, and for the sake of the freedom of all meta-humans.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 March 20th 2013, 4:22 pm

"Oh would you look at that, the puppy has a bark!" the woman said with a sadistic smile on her face. Cassidy could easily hear the minster but sarcastic tone in her voice. Yet he still remained firm refusing to back down from whatever fight this might become.

"Puppy? Please lady, don't let the hair fool you." Cassidy said, annoyed at the comment. He hid his annoyance, and returned with an arrogant grin of his own. "Besides, I'd rather be a puppy than some wannabe model chick any day of the week. This ain't a beauty pageant, lady. You can take your Miss America wannabe ass somewhere else."

Cassidy's headache felt was becoming worst, as if his brain had exploded right then and there. Before he knew what he was doing he was already high in the air, as his legs had temporally taken a mind of their own jumping from off the ground to the right wall. Some form of black laser was headed towards him, aiming directly for his upper-torso. As the laser was inches away from him, Cassidy turned his body to the side allowing the blast to bypass him.

The hell she just do?!

As he made contact with the nearby wall, Cassidy used both his legs pressing against it then used the momentum and pushed off heading towards the opposite direction. He noticed two walls, one in front and behind him, closing in on him quickly.

I am screwed! ... I am screwed! ... I am screwed! ... If I don't do something quickly, I'm going to be toasted literally! ...

Cassidy took his eyes off the woman swiftly, and focused on what surrounded him. He saw a nearby door that led into another room; however the black energy wall the woman had created was only a few inches away from shielding it off.

It's now or never!!! ...

Cassidy landed back towards the ground, doing a small roll to break his fall. Last thing he needed at this moment was a twisted ankle or to damage his legs in any way as they were going to be needed. As he stood back up, he heard a crash coming from inside another room near the woman sounding like glass falling. He doubted that the woman had heard it, as she was too busy controlling her walls.

I bet you that's The Womb making that damn entrance...

The wall of dark energy had just approached the door, as Cassidy bolted inside. He was barely able to get inside, as the energy had nicked the lower side of his left leg. Even though it was only a few seconds, the pain was almost unbearable.

The hell is this? Fire?!

Cassidy fell towards the ground, grabbing his leg quickly patting out the left over residue of the black field that tainted his bottom cargo-jeans.

Gawd... I really must've pissed her off... I am screwed... I gotta come up with an action-plan... Quick fast and in a hurry....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus March 20th 2013, 6:43 pm

The kid was resourceful, busting into a room to avoid the wall of her fire though she did sense that she had just barely caught him with it. May not cause too much damage but maybe now the youngling would understand exactly who he was dealing with. She caught something on her audio receptors and turned to meet a new opponent who was charging at her midsection. Vexus did not have enough time to move out of his way so she took the attack head on and was forcefully thrust off her feet and into the wall behind her. To her surprise the man had been moving with such force to push the two of them through the wall high above the ground.
Elena turned her head and her systems instantly measured the distance to the ground and the rate that they would be falling at. Automatically her nanomites began weaving the protective layer of carbon nanotubes under her skin so that she would survive the fall, now dealing with this unfortunate fool was her next task.
While falling, Vexus shifted her weight so that they twisted and man who had tackled her would be first to hit the ground. Her arms were still free so she placed her left hand on his left shoulder and he right hand on his stomach. From Elena's left hand she generated a powerful surge of her lightning in an attempt to tear his arm clean off, the nanomites that composed her electricity would be able to chew through the bone and muscle that connected his arm to his body almost instantly. Simultaneously from her right hand she shot a bolt of lightning in hopes of shooting clear through his gut, most likely taking out some vital organs.
By this point in the fall her nanomites had successfully woven her defensive under-armor. Now she would be fully protected from the impact from this fall, as well as any possible tricks her skydiving partner might have up his sleeves.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 20th 2013, 10:43 pm

The skull man had managed to escape the shot, but that didn't mean he was clear of trouble; no, he was running straight towards it. Sure Reaper was a deadly killer within her own right, but she had heard of the power of Elena Vexus, and that was not something even she would willingly set herself against. The strange looking one charged her with what looked like some sort of sword drawn from out of thin air, the blade looking wicked sharp, but also somewhat lacking to cut her dense skin. Shayla reacted upon seeing the person move, aiming to deflect the blade with the edge of the pistol in her left hand, avoiding possible damage by only a few inches.

The strike itself has a considerable force behind it, something that would not come from the typical squishy human. This one would have proven to be an interesting opponent, and she was in the mood to toy with her prey, as a cat would with a mouse. Stepping back a few feet she would size up her opponent, tilting her head to the side as her white hair would spill over powerful shoulders like snow. ”I assume that dull thing isn't the best you have, or am I right?” Normal weaponry had no effect upon her, so he would need something superior to that farce of a weapon to stand a chance.

”Perhaps if I tear your crystal friend apart, that will make things more interesting. Your skull friend is probably dead already. Him and anyone else with you, which would leave you two, right?” The albino holstered the weapons in a matter of seconds, reaching for one of the other weapons, what appeared to be strange aperture that she placed upon her knuckles. They produced a strange spark from them, but she was sure that they were insuffient to defeat the crystal brute, if he had a skin that was anywhere close to Lilia.

”Lets go small fry.” She sneered rushing the seemingly weaker of the two at full speed, clenching pale fists into balls as she prepared her attack as such. It would appear to be a punch, but at the last second she would retract the punch and spin to kick at the Delvars face with her full strength.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 March 21st 2013, 11:24 am

Garganoth saw the ease that she dodged it's tackle, the grace with which this woman fought. It was a brute of strength and size, not a fatal dancer in the ballet of hand-to-hand combat. Garganoth also didn't want to take the chance of striking it's teammates. Delvar seemed to be just as fast and strong as this abomination of a human being. Garganoth decided that it was time to put the mission first.

Garganoth charged forward toward the building. It was taking the most direct route to the central support beam that Womb had shown it in a schematics. Garganoth was more than sure it's strength and mass moving at the speeds it was capable of would take that out with ease. If It made it that far, Garganoth would next make it's way to the minor supports on the side of the fighting. After it took out the three supports there, the building would come down, tipping and falling in that direction.
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched March 21st 2013, 12:01 pm

Delvar had almost hit the woman, but had been blocked at the last moment. The was definitely turning out to be enjoyable. Upon her comment of his weapon, Delvar laughed. "The blade of the sword merely lets me put all my strength in a thin small stripe of area, instead of evenly distributed around my fist," Delvar explained the physics of using the weapon. When the woman switched out weapons though, Delvar stuck the sword in the ground, and held out his hands, saying, "Iron gauntlets." A pair of gauntlets dropped into his hands, which he quickly put on. He took a boxer's stance just as she rushed forward. Delvar saw the punch coming and moved to the right to avoid the swing, but instead a foot came in a wide arc toward his head. He began to react, but couldn't get his hands up fast enough. The force of the kick turned his head and started to make him fall to his side. As Delvar's hands were already close, he would attempt to grab the woman's outstretched leg to bring her with him. If she didn't go down from that, he would even use it to keep himself standing.
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb March 21st 2013, 3:51 pm

As they smashed through the wall together the woman reacted quite quickly to the scenario and twisted The Womb in the air as they fell. The woman was still in close proximity and grabbed hold of The Womb's shoulder, on instinct The Womb grabbed the hand and wrenched it away, however The Womb had failed to notice that the female's other hand was already charging another attack. A type of lighting bolt energy shot from the free hand and burst through The Womb's abdominal region just before they touched down at the ground, smashing into the concrete with such force that the stone cracked like the glass of a car windshield.

My....insides.....gone.. Womb's mind jumped sporadically, his mind in intense shock. He leaned forwards from the rubble and looked into the gaping hole in his abdomen. The healing factor was kicking in but the wound would take too long to heal fully during the reminder of the fight. Womb would need to seek coverage in order to at lest get back into fighting condition. However he was having trouble moving. After some deliberation Womb managed to get on to all fours and then to his knees. These petulant defenders of injustice are the ones that have desecrated what it means to exist! And they fight to the death to defend a genocidal regime, which only wishes for them in turn to lay down an die once their job is done! Do they not see what they do is madness! To willfully carry on the tradition of slaughter and greed for personal gain rather than global harmony. These devils shall perish, either by my hand or by their masters, I shall see to it for the worlds good, that it is the former rather than the latter that shall come to pass.

Last edited by The Womb on March 21st 2013, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 March 21st 2013, 6:31 pm

OCC: Okay, Elena removed her post... so I'm re-editing my post to not confuse everyone...

Cassidy grabbed hold of what remained of the edge of a small desk, and used it as a crutch to stand himself back up. His right leg was injured, however not too badly, but it would still be a problem slowing him down. Cassidy looked back down on his leg, seeing traces of the left-over black energy or whatever it was still glued on it. He focused his attention, through the smoke, back into the hallway as he heard a loud crash guessing Womb had take the woman off his hands.

I have never been so grateful to be saved from a woman before... I feel like a panzy now...

Cassidy shook his head in disgust, before limping back towards the door. He had to get feeling back into his leg and quickly, otherwise he wouldn't be much help. As he appeared out, he realized a large hole in the wall and walked towards it. Entering through the wall into another room, he saw another large gaping hole on the opposite wall leading back outside. He approached the second wall, looking around trying to find either The Womb or the woman. As he looked down, he saw Elena hovering over The Womb and he could tell he was badly injured. Cassidy felt squeamish seeing the large hole that had appeared through The Womb's lower abdomen area.

Maybe since Womb isn't human, it won't be too fatal... I got to get down there...

Cassidy leaped, free-falling from out of the large opening. He kept himself close to the building, preparing to grab any crevasse so he could balance himself up to not fall to the ground. Halfway down to the ground, he grabbed hold of an outside windowpane about four floors up from the grass area that was below him. He remained silent, as he didn't want to put any attention on himself. If The Womb needed help, Cassidy would have to be smart about this.

Dammit, I should have been more careful... This is all my fault...

Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus March 22nd 2013, 3:50 pm

The two collided with the ground leaving quite the indent in the earth. Only an instant earlier she had shot a hole through this man's stomach, she had also attempted to tear off his arm but had skillfully evaded that danger. Vexus' sensors had been slightly shaken up by the wall, but within a short moment they were back up and running at full capacity. She casually stood up from her fall just dusting herself a little bit, there were spots where her skin had been damaged on her arms and legs revealing the dark fabric-like material that was her defensive carbon nanotubes. Elena began to walk over to join Reaper and the other two to finish the job when she noticed that the man she thought she had just killed started moving.
"My my, aren't we the tenacious one?"
She walked slowly back over to him as he barely managed to bring himself to his knees. Vexus stood a few feet away from him and looked down at his unfortunate state. He was doing everything he could to cling onto life right now.
"Remember where you are right now. On your knees at the feet of your master." Elena put her hand down at an angle facing his head and released a large amount of her black fire, however it was not aimed to kill him. Dominus most likely wanted this man alive so she attempted to form a cage around the man to trap him like the beast he was. The fire would twist and morph around him to create the makeshift prison. If he managed to avoid capture the fire would reform into a amorphous sphere and follow him until he would no longer resist capture.
Vexus now redirected her attention to the other two meta humans that Reaper had been dealing with. One was sprinting straight for the entrance of the building, most likely to take it out ocmpletely or hide from Reaper's wrath. Whichever it may be Vexus fired a bolt of her dark lightning straight at the large man running from her left hand. If he did not stop he would collide with the beam which would most like shoot clear through his body. The other one was having quite the tussle with Reaper, she did not appear to have her hands full, but maybe it would be nice for a change of scenery for her.
"Agent Reaper, there is still a child in the building working for these people. Please dispose of it." Vexus was not in a good mood. These lowlifes had done enough damage to her and would pay for their insubordination.
Elena extended her arm forward, and with her instruction to Reaper she should have left the area by now. Vexus' next attack would decimate this area completely. Her eyes met with the two people before her who's lives she was about to end.
"You have all failed. Now die."
Vexus released five massive bolts of black electricity from her finger tips. They tore through the air as fast as a bolt of lightning, smaller bolts conducted off of the main streams of energy tearing up the ground beneath leaving behind black flames. Three of the bolts would curve to strike down the larger of the two, while the remaining bolts of lightning would aim to strike down the other member of this pitiful gang. If they decided to even attempt to dodge her attacks it would only make matters worse for them. She was not amused to begin with; First a child with an attitude problem, followed by a suicidal man with a skull for a head, and toped with a handful of MetaHumans who would not bow to their superiors.. His sacrifice would be in vain as Agent Reaper would come across this kid in mere moments as Vexus had sent his location to her communicator. Since there were still trace amounts of her nanomites on him from the small run in with her fire he could be easily tracked. She did notice that he had jumped from the building to most likely aid the man she had fatally founded, but paid no attention since he would be dealt with momentarily.
There was no where for them to run, they had lost and Dominus would claim yet another victory at the clutched of Elena Vexus and Agent Reaper.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 25th 2013, 11:46 am

The hit had landed, but it wasn't enough to even daze the bastard, who was already in the motion of an attempt at grabbing her leg, which would have worked if she were a little slower. Whipping her leg back with only barely an inch of room to spare, the albino agent quickly made some distance between her and that strange being. This was going to be far more interesting than she had initially anticipated, but then the crystalline beat had made its charge for the building in what looked like an attempt to destroy it.

While Reaper had no problem with allowing them to destroy such a pointless structure, Dominus would have not really liked it if she had allowed such pointless destruction, so she knew what he new priority target would be. ”I'll be right back.” She said to the man before allowing the thin wires to extend from the powerful tubes to a meters length, humming silently within the night air. Without a hitch she went after the crystal monster at full speed, closing the distance within seconds.

This thing may have been fast compared to your average Joe but this was far different, he was like a still moving target to her. That was when the other agent had decided to make a surprising entrance, which was her crashing into the pavement much like Shayla had only a few moments ago, but she seemed to have survived the crash mostly unharmed. Except what looked like a few patches of skin missing, but she didn't really have time to figure out all of what happened, the red head had issued what sounded like an order, which was to deal with the munchkin she had so conveniently forgotten to kill.

While she would have disliked to leave the two she was fighting now, orders were orders after all. ”Aye aye boss lady.” Shayla said cheekily before diverging from her path towards the crystal monster and went after the young boy that was supposed to be back within the building that they were attempting to destroy, but she would make sure that he came to a bloody end quickly, or slowly depending on how he made it go. That was when she noticed someone looking down upon the battlefield, well she was not sure if it was someone but it was something human sized, that alone caught her attention. Then again not many things escaped Shayla's eyes really, her mind had been trained to catch minute details when it came to fighting.

”Perhaps I can check on that first, or maybe I should save that until last?” She wondered before deciding to listen to Vexus. Focusing all the jumping power into her leg and mixed with her momentum, Reaper made the jump to what looked like the floor that Vexus was in not too long ago, rolling through what looked like a strange fire that seem,ed to flourish. Luckily she had managed to avoid touching the strange blaze, beginning her search for the brat within the room but within a minute she had found it obvious that he was not here, and there would be no way for him to escape except by jumping.

Looking out over the edge of a room next to the one that she jumped into, she saw the shape still there. ”There he is.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 March 25th 2013, 2:07 pm

As Garganoth charged the building, it saw another presumed enemy fall from the sky. This time though, Womb was coming with her. Garganoth almost diverged it's path, almost broke to see what it could do to help it's leader, but knew this victory was more important. As the woman stood, she shot strange looking lightning in front of Garganoth. It quickly thought through it's options. Stopping is something Garganoth wouldn't do, it couldn't roll under it, it had too much forward momentum to dodge. Instead, Garganoth did the last thing it knew to do. It pushed it's feet into the concrete hard and launched itself high in the air, more than enough to clear the attack. Garganoth rolled into a ball to protect it's face as it smashed through the fourth floor windows, it's weight keeping it arcing down through the fourth and third floors. Garganoth was finally held by the weight of the second floor. It didn't stop there though. It unrolled instantly and kept running. Quickly, Garganoth found what it was looking for, the center lobby. It jumped the small railing stopping humans from falling into the first floor. It stopped for nothing but a second to regain footing and continued it's mad dash. Finally he reached the inner wall. Smashing through it, Garganoth continued until the had smashed clean through the central support column. At this the building would began a chain reaction of falling into itself, the sheer weight of the building bringing floor after floor down. As the first floor fell, Garganoth tried vainly to get out before the building collapsed. As the first floor buried it, it hoped that everything was well outside.
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched March 25th 2013, 6:52 pm

Delvar had missed the leg and stumbled. He caught himself with his hand on the ground, the lack of balance giving his opponent just enough time to break away from him. Delvar cursed and was about to follow when another woman fell from the sky. It was raining women! Delvar was really starting to like this realm. As the woman shot a strange lightning bolt at Garganoth, Delvar watched as Garganoth simply jumped over the blast. Delvar than turned to the new combatant. Delvar watched, sizing this woman up. She was powerful, he could tell because she was obviously superior to the one he had just been entangled with. She stated her assumed victory and fired off a number of blasts at the same time. Delvar started to react just at one of the bolts shot at him blasted clean through his left shoulder. Delvar was lifted off the ground as he was blasted back by the sheer power of the woman's shot. As Delvar released a pained yell, the building began it's collapse. Delvar couldn't win this fight, but they had still won this victory. Delvar held his left shoulder and ran. Later he would have to help his comrades. For now, he was completely outmatched.
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb March 31st 2013, 2:52 pm

(BACK!)

The Womb watched as the building began to collapse. Cassidy! The collapse will surely kill him! Just as the thought crossed the immortals mind he noticed a hidden figure not too far from him and to his right. Is that him? Perhaps it is! He may be daring to free me from my captivity, yet the attempt will be foolhardy. This woman agent's power is too substantial for him, he would be risking his life for mine! An act I cannot allow to happen. Yet, if I call to him they shall know his position and he may also be captured. However I do not know if I can freely move my arm given my current state in order to signal him. Again, the dilemma presents itself of my signal being detected by our foes.

As these thoughts rushed though the mind of The Womb, Delvar was struck by a stroke of tainted lightening, a power that this Dominus agent used frivolously and without remorse. Delvar being maimed was just cause for his sudden departure. A wise move from the newer recruit of The Legion. Upon seeing this, The Womb suddenly began to shout, his voice quavering somewhat as his stomach healed itself. "RUN, ALL OF YOU RUN! OUR VICTORY HAS BEEN HAD! LEAVE ME WITH THEM! THEY CAN NOT HARM THE EVERLASTING WOMB! THOUGH THEY WILL TRY! BUT DO NOT FEAR, THERE SHALL BE RICH AND JUBILANT RETRIBUTION TO BE HAD, BUT WE MUST BE PATIENT! RUN! ESCAPE WITH YOUR LIVES!"

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 March 31st 2013, 6:17 pm

There was so happening around Cassidy that even he could barely process it quick enough. He jumped from a small height off the building, and as he landed on the thin grass below him, he bent his knees and did a small role before standing back upright. He dashed towards The Womb, while dodging the falling pieces of structure from the collapsing building.

Yes! The building has been destroyed... At least we were able to get that done... Now I just gotta get Womb and get out of here...

The Womb was only a couple meters away from him, but to Cassidy it seemed like miles. As Cassidy inched closer towards him, the energy from the cage that had surrounded The Womb heated against him.

Whatever this thing is, it doesn't look anything safe to touch... How can I get Womb out?

Cassidy's ears rang as the Fox building collapsed behind him, and it would eventually become nothing more than a huge ditch full of broken and charred rubble. The only thing guiding him forward now was his senses, keeping himself safe from any fallen dust and hidden from anyone's view. He noticed The Womb had spotted him, and could tell there was something wrong.

Where is Gargonoth and Delvar? And where the hell is that hooker chick?

"RUN, ALL OF YOU RUN! OUR VICTORY HAS BEEN HAD! LEAVE ME WITH THEM! THEY CAN NOT HARM THE EVERLASTING WOMB! THOUGH THEY WILL TRY! BUT DO NOT FEAR, THERE SHALL BE RICH AND JUBILANT RETRIBUTION TO BE HAD, BUT WE MUST BE PATIENT! RUN! ESCAPE WITH YOUR LIVES!" The Womb had screamed, seeming to be defeated.

Leave? ... I never though it would be possible but if Womb thinks I'm going anywhere, he's more crazy than I thought...

"Delvar! Gargonoth! I need your help!" Cassidy shouted.

His voice cracked as he stained every syllable, trying to be heard over the wreckage. However, he doubted he could be heard over the wreckage that was happening around him. As he was inches away from The Womb, he stopped dead in his tracks as if his legs had taken control again. It took him only a few seconds to realize what it was that made him freeze. He looked behind him, back at the fallen structure that was wasting away, and noticed at the floor he had just left, somebody was there.

Well good job Cassidy, your little action rescue mission had utterly failed... This isn't good at all...

DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum