The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Taliesin
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] Empty And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster]

Post by The Bolt March 4th 2013, 10:18 pm

After her success in capturing the supposed fastest man in the world, Reaper had been sent out to deal with another meta human menace to society. This was was different than the one she had faced before, not only what he could do but more than that. It was a meta human that had come to calling themselves The Swordsmaster, a master of the art of the blade, though her information had reported him to be only a child. Shayla was no told if they kid was supposed to die, but then again she was not known for her high morals. The location was Los Angeles, The City of Angels. It was a city where she had hunted down plenty of targets in the past, and this would be no different, she was going to live up to her name; live up to the moniker of Agent Reaper.

The helicopter hovered over the city, its blades making an almost monotonous whirring as it kept steady within the air. Reaper leaned against one of the cold metal walls of the hangar of the transport, arms crossing over her chest and under where he metallic chest plate cut off. She was informed that the target was close to the drop off area, or atleast his last known location. Reaper had offered to cause a bit of chaos, wear something to conceal her identity and what not; draw him out. She knew how much heroes liked to save the day, stop the bad guys from killing people and all of that righteous crap.

The request had been allowed, though she was not permitted to cause any civilian deaths, only some minor property damage. Shayla had begrudgingly agreed, though she did want to do a little killing. The meta human would have to do for now, there would be more for her later, she was sure of that. Hell, they even provided her the materials to make such a disguise, and Reaper had some fun with that. Pressing a small button on the center of her chest plate, what seemed like many small sheets spread out over her body, covering up the pale flesh and eventually stopping under her chin. It wasn't something that she would have normally worn but served its purpose.

The armor wasn't made to reflect bullets, though it was good enough to conceal her identity, and that was all that really mattered. Pulling what looked like a helmet hanging from the belt around her armors waits, Shayla put it on over her head and pressed a button as a piece slid over her mouth. The disguise was complete. Stepping towards the center of transport, the floor opened to the city bellow it. With a single step, she began her plummet, landing on one of the many concrete buildings roofs. Cracks spider webbed across the rooftop, as the albino pulled herself into a standing position. It was late and likely her landing would draw attention from whomever was living in the building she had landed on , though it wasn't like she would be standing there for anyone to catch her.

In a blur of motion she was off, a shadow within the night that moved with an almost unparallelled grace. Now all she needed to do was cause some sort of scene, something that would draw out the nearest heroic type. Allowing herself to slow down exponentially, Reaper found herself landing on the top of a car, the metal crunching underneath. Civilians walking by turned to see the strangely armored being with white hair flowing in the wind. Without a single noticeable prompt, Reaper moved in a flash and the car under foot crumpled like paper. The person inside had already vacated it, which left her standing upon the wreck.

The police were called and that meant that the hero would be here soon, hopefully it was the target, or the blood would flow like a river.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] Empty Re: And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster]

Post by Swordsmaster March 5th 2013, 5:24 pm

Las Angeles, the City by the Sea. It was a beautiful place and it just so happened to be where the youngest member of the Talons resided for the time being. He wasn’t the brightest man in the world by any shot but neither was he the dumbest man alive; he just happened to be immature and young. Which is why at this very moment in time, at about ten o’clock at night he was racing across the rooftops jumping from one to the other, in a fashion of running called Parkour. From one roof to the other he went, scaling upwards or flipping down depending on the height of the buildings and having the time of his life. Currently he was wearing what he deemed his ‘hero’ uniform, which reminded Phoenix of a video game character called Ezio from an assassin’s game of some sort, with his book-bag on his back.

Sprinting as fast as he could he flipped down to the ground grabbed a hot dog from a vender, without touching the ground, his foot landing on the edge of a trash can and then he was back up onto the rooftops taking a bite of the food as he went. He was sixteen years old and he could run just over a hundred miles an hour and he could do it almost forever without getting tired, plus he had ADHD. Who his age wouldn’t be having a good time in his condition, he thought with a chuckle as he took a bite of the hot dog. Running a couple more feet he felt the wind pick up practically smacking him across the face. It had felt like a shock wave of sorts from something with superhuman strength coming in contact with something. Who that someone was and what the something was he wasn’t too sure but he was going to find out.

Gulping down his hot dog he whipped his mouth and before he could take off he heard yet another sound and this sound was much more familiar. It was the sound of police sirens whirring off not too far in the distance. It seemed like his thoughts on this night getting even more interesting were true, a superhuman fight was soon to commence. A battle of good versus evil, just the way he liked it. They were the bad guys, or girls, and he was the good guy who lived to stop them from committing those dastardly deeds! Jumping down he held onto the building to slow his fall, and feet touching the ground he took off after the police cars. Arriving upon the scene not too long after them he whistled at the scene that was laid out before him. This meta was just asking for a beating, Swordsmaster style.

“Hey Miss Vader Wanabee!” Darren called out to the weirdly armored white haired lady as he took a couple steps forwards out in front of the police blockade. “Mind telling me why in the world you had to go take out a good looking car like that one there? I mean seriously lady what did it ever do to you? It was just sitting there driving its person around and them bam!” At this point his slapped his right hand down upon his left making a slapping sound, “In you come to brake it into bits and pieces, coulda killed someone too.” Cracking his neck he pulled his sword out of its sheath then pulled the hood down tighter around his face. “But sense that totally isn’t a felony, even though it should be, I’ma give you one chance to back out and let the cops take you in before I come after you myself. It’s your choice Miss Vader Wanabee.” He spoke out to her, turning his sword so it glistened in the light from the street lamp.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster] Empty Re: And the streets will run red with blood. [Swordsmaster]

Post by The Bolt March 5th 2013, 6:04 pm

Soon enough the young boy arrived, as she had anticipated, almost as if he were delivering himself upon a silver platter for her. The anticipation had already begun to build within her and it was growing into something ugly, into a blood lust. She wanted to kill within the area; civilians would not be excused from that either. ”Good, you're here. You superheroic types are really easy to trick, its kinda sad.” the voice sounded robotic through the modulating system, almost as if that of a robot. Her female form shifted ever so slightly, into a stance, one that she could easily shift into a run from if she saw the need to. His nicknames for her would not demoralize her, nor would it anger her. Shayla was in complete control, she would not give into the need to see the child rent in two.

'You saved me the time and effort of hunting you down.” Removing what seemed like a simple wooden blade handle, she took a stance, one that would seem messy by the standards of a swords master. It however was only a part of a style that she had built, one that she used to kill everything within her path. With the press of an almost invisible button, a blade whirred to life, made of pure energy that seemed to burn the very air around it. It was not the most powerful of her weapons but it had enough power to damage most lower leveled meta humans on the Dominus list. The weapons was perfect for what she had planned. Most civilians had run away but a few stayed around they wanted to gawk at the fight that was to occur. Reaper hated liabilities, and they were walking liabilities as far as she was concerned.

Without a single warning she moved, the action fluid like water but deadly in its execution. There was a young female within a step of her, and it only took a second for Shayla to grab onto her collar and turn towards the hero. The next second was when the screaming took place, the woman now noticing that she was in the hands of the insane mechanical woman, the grip that held her was far too great to be broken by her pathetic body. Then came when she hurled the poor woman at the young hero, her screams reverberating throughout the air, the arc at which she flew was almost perfect really. This was the killer in motion.

Giving little time for the young hero to really react she moved as the meat bag sailed towards him and with a quick motion she acted. The aim of this maneuver was to force him to catch her and while that happened, Reaper aimed to slice the civilian and the poor young male in one stroke.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 5th 2013, 9:20 pm

‘bla blah blaaaah’ That was all that Swords was hearing come out of female Vader Wanabee’s mouth and he was kind of tired of hearing it. Shaking his head he watched as she stepped forward, she may have been fast to normal everyday human standards and even superhuman standards but to him? No, to him she was simply running. Time seemed to slow as Darren’s heart rate picked up, his blood started pumping, and his ADHD(enhanced reflexes) started to kick in. To the real world this was a fight happening at superhuman speeds that couldn’t be seen by the human eye but not to Darren. No, to Darren this was a fight happening at normal speeds and the armored girl although faster than him it wasn’t fast enough for him not to react to.

A clock nearby clicked once as she picked up the innocent girl, another second clicked by as the innocent female started to scream and Darren moved his sword into a defensive position. The third second came faster than expected as the young girl was chucked at Darren at once again Superhuman speeds, it was also on this second that he reacted dashing forwards all the while analyzing the meta-human’s movements. Her patterns were everything, ever muscle that moved Darren’s pale white eyes, indicating his Adaptive Muscle Mimicry was on, recorded everything. He grabbed the female in the fourth second and dive rolled to the side just barely moving out of the way of the sword aimed to kill them both in the fifth second. “Is that the best you got Vader Wanabee?” He asked looking up at her through his hood from a kneeling position.

He had no chance to strike her when saving the innocent bystander and so of course the assassin, as she more than likely was, remained yet un-harmed but so too did innocent lives and Darren’s own which was a plus. He let out a laugh as he rose up to his relatively short height of five foot six only to see he was half an inch taller than the Vader Wanabee. “Ha!” He said with a smile on his face, laughing as he did. “You are totally shorter than I am; oh this is just too good! Finally I get to fight someone shorter than me for once!” He called out to her with a big old grin on his face. Spinning the sword he took off at her at full speed sword pointed forward, but at the last moment he turned himself to the side and stuck the sword in between her hands and attempted to flip her sword out of her hands.

Meanwhile as he was attempting that with his right hand, his left hand released a hidden dagger and he shoved foreword with it into her side. All this was done in a quick sweep, as was his style. He was a master of many forms of sword labeled combat but even the greatest of the great integrated their own styles into the things they have mastered. This of course was Swordmaster’s integration to the style’s he had mastered and used. Speed and agility, it was what he was good at and what he knew. It kept him alive and that is all that mattered. So, when he attacked he swerved out and back flipped out of the range of her sword, if of course he wasn’t able to remove her sword from her hands like he had planned.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 14th 2013, 7:07 pm

The simple action of throwing the female was not only to distract him, but also to check how well they boy could fight. She would not blindly attack anyone without an idea of what they were capable of, which she would then coordinate a plan accordingly. The was he moved showed that he had read her moves, which would not forebode well if she made her movements too predictable. It was likely that he could outdo her in a fair fight, but Reaper had no intentions of playing fair.

In less than a second her attack had been dodged and the innocent had been moved out of the way, but it was not the end of the little assault. The boy would counter attack and she would have to be ready, even in her semi open state. ”I've killed people twice your height boy, don't get cocky.” She snapped back with an icy tone through the voice filter.

Almost instantly the boy had attacked her with a considerable speed, but nothing that the albino could not track. He was indeed slower than her, something that she could try to take advantage of when their skill gap was taken onto consideration. His next move was an attempt to disarm her but that would not go as he wanted it to. She flicked her wrist, the blade whirring into the air above her as her own body began to react, to adapt to the situation at hand.

With his left hand he made what looked like a jabbing strike with his hand, but in an instant she saw the flash of steel, but it was a little too late to fully react to the deadly looking weapon coming at her. Without even thinking her body had move, the blade scratching across her armor, cutting through to the pale skin. Shayla cursed lightly, jumping back far enough to make some distance between the two, the energy saber still in the motion of falling to the ground. The wooden handle clattered rather noisily, the albino warrior quickly rushing forward, at her full speed, the wind rushing past her head.

This however was not a direct rush at the boy but a move for her weapon. Reaching for one of her energy pistols, the female fired at the young male, hoping to force him to move, the shot fired int such a way that it would likely force him to move to his left, thus giving her enough time to retrieve the weapon.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 15th 2013, 9:51 am

He has successfully disarmed her and made a cut through that strange Vader wanabe outfit of hers but he hadn't done any serious damage yet. No, this fight was just starting and that's just the way Darren liked it. "Come on Vader, pick it up a notch will yea? I thought you were sent here to kill me or whatever." He called out to her eyes flashing silver and cloudy as she moved, time slowed down again as he saw her legs take off and hand move down to a gun holster. From the angle she was running he could tell she wasn't headed to him but to her disarmed sword. Jumping up and into the air he flipped over the laser like bullet and dive rolled over onto her sword picking it up and spinning it in his hand. "I'm sorry is this what you were looking for short stuff?" He called out to her feeling great that he could call someone short.

Sure, antagonizing the albino Vader wanabe with the laser pistols probably wasn't his best idea ever, but neither had been jumping off the Talon's base. Spinning both swords in his hands he crossed them in an x before sweeping them down and rushing forwards at her. A quick stab was made at her midsection with her own light saber sword and running past he spun on his heels slashing out at her back with his own sword. "You can't touch me, nananana, can't touch this..." Darren sang very much so out of tune to mess with the albino. Sure, she was faster that he was but no one had ever been able to really touch him. No one except Jack Maroon... That guy was the real sword master. He was just some kid in a suit, but this some kid in a suit who was also a Talon. Pretty important one too from what he had once overheard AI saying.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 15th 2013, 10:16 pm

So it seemed that he had managed to take her sword, continuing his mocking. It was not the best thing to do when facing what could have been Dominus most unstable agent, but he was sure to find out that fact soon enough. ”Bastard.” She hissed with nearly uncontrolled anger, each hissing breath coming through clenched teeth. In the next instant he had rushed the powerful albino, aiming to use her own weapon against her, something that was not going to be tolerated, not in the slightest.

The first maneuver was a jab at her midsection with the beam katana, which was deflected by a simple shot from the energy pistol. Next was an attack upon her back, Shayla already in the motion of turning when the attack was in motion. With less than a second to react, she quickly leapt back from the strike that managed to graze her stomach, a burning pain ringing through the flesh as she let a strangled curse through her lips. This boy was just playing around with her, like that damned Jack Maroon. She was a trained killer and a child was playing around with her, it just would not stand.

Without even thinking she felt the energy pistol crunch within her grasp, the material itself weak compared to what it released in short bursts. The broken husk of the gun fell to the ground, a metallic clattering ringing through the air along with what could be discerned as the sounds of sirens. It didn't matter who came though, she would kill this child and show him his reeking guts before he died painfully. The rage had begun to cloud her judgment like a red veil slowly being lowered, soon enough perhaps even the suit would become unimportant to her.

”Laugh while you can you little fuck. Soon enough you'll be begging for mercy.” What seemed like claws of pure energy extended from each fingertip, each ultra thin and about a a meter in length. In an instant she made what seemed like a back handing motion, but in that instant the wires on the hand that had move extended to their full length; 30 meters. It was enough to easily bridge the distance, and had enough power behind it to easily over power the energy within the katana he stole, and possibly an weapon he had.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 15th 2013, 11:14 pm

"Someone looks a little pissy, maybe you should take a chill pill or two, or twenty. You know what, actually no, don't take a tic don't take a tak take the whole damn pack." He said with a grin. Sure, pissing her off even more was totally the worst thing in the world he could do but that was why it was fun. It presented him with a challenge, made her loose her cool and this made her reckless. Reckless was good it meant she'd be more likely to miss and he'd walk out of the battle un-scratched and without putting up a real fight. Dancing in place he watched as she walked over telling him to laugh it up or something like that. "Dooont mind if I do." He called back spinning both the swords in his hands.

"Beg shmeg, keep dreaming shorty." He said with a grin on his face. Said grin quickly turning into a questioning face as he watched her crush the pistol in her hand, he she crushed her weapon he had no idea but it certainly made no sense in his mind what so ever. Then a whistle escaped from his lips as he spotted the purple claws extended from her own nails and what not. "Looky looky, the kitty has claws." He said with a chuckle that quickly stopped as they extended into a thirty foot back hand. "Holy shiz nit!" He called out jumping up into the air and grabbing onto the light pole, pulling himself up and onto the top of it. Thirty meters nails that could cut through his skin were not awesome at all.

Scratching his hooded head on top of the lamp post he looked down at her and waves with her light saber like katana. "You got some really long nails over there, are you a Catwoman wanabe also? Pick which one you wana be and go with it. I mean you totally can't be both Miss Vader and Catwoman. That just doesn't work." He called down to her before jumping off over to the next lamp post and then moving from side to side wondering what she was going to try and do next. Usually he would attack or something right now but he didn't think that would be a good idea as she had the thirty foot claw things.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 15th 2013, 11:53 pm

The child had managed to dodge the powerful blades that could have easily ended his life, but that alone would not be enough to save him. ”This weapons has been created specifically to kill annoying meta humans like you, there will be no escape for you now.” The death dealing wires had retracted, as the sirens seemed to only come closer. Then there was more about him comparing her to popular figures, but she was not going to take it anymore. She could have removed the armor now, but that would have proved nothing and shown to the world her identity, not that it mattered until she started crusading around with Dominus to purge the world.

” Looks like we have some company.” She mused to herself, the whisper filtering through the mask, as what looked like cop cars turned around the curb and the men in blue had their guns pointed. They of course did not point them at the great hero wielding the swords, but the dastardly villain that fought him in this dance of death. She turned towards them as they called to the strange armored woman, voices fearless it seemed. If the albino were a different kind of person, perhaps she could appreciate their bravery in the face of a superior power but she held only contempt for the weak.

”Stop right there!” Their guns looked different, as if they were above the garden variety weapons that those at the station possessed, but it wasn't like she had reason to fear them. It would take more than pretty rifles to pierce the armor that was her skin. A deadly smile formed under the mask, as if she knew of a joke that no one else did but this was no joke.

”You people are always so annoying but I guess just doing your job.” They pointed weapons at ther and that alone made them enemies, they would die. Turning towards the newly arrived nuisances, the albino warrior considered how they would die, but it came down to one thing. She would punch their heads off.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 16th 2013, 12:41 am

"Blah, blah, blah, no escape, blah. Do you understand how many times a week I have to hear that speech? I mean seriously after a while it starts to get old. Think of something new will yea?" Darren said with a chuckle as he heard the sirens get closer and closer and then the cops pulled up. Of course, of course they had to show up and put themselves in danger. Now he would have to save them as well as protect his own hide from the lady's freaky claws...this was perfect, just perfect. They were going to get themselves killed if he didn't do anything about it, and if he did he himself might get killed. Being the good guy was great, wasn't it?

Shaking his head he jumped from his lamp post and dive rolled out in front of her. From the kneeling position he stabbed upwards at her chest with the laser katana while at the same time making a sweeping motion at her legs with his own sword. After the initial attacks were made he rolled backwards and out of her way; springing to his feet he raced over to the cop cars. "Hey now, you all might wana jet or something. She doesn't look like someone whose playing around. You may have fancy guns and all but I think she wants to kill you guys for interfering." He called to them. Pushing the lead guy back in the squad car he kicked up the dropped gun with his foot and moving in a sort of Football bicycle like motion and sent the gun flying out at Miss Vader's face.

"Heads up!" He called out to her then thinking about I he scratched his head calling back "or heads down I guess!" He wasn't sure why people called out the saying 'heads up' when they in fact wanted someone to look down but if she wanted to look up that was fine by him. Sure it probably wouldn't hurt her too much if the gun did hit her in the face but it was of course just a distraction. Because after the gun was thrown he sprinted after it, diving down on his knees he sliced at legs with both blades before sliding underneath her legs and out the other side: where he would then take off running and turning around only after he had gone a considerable distance. "Don't forget about little 'ol me now."

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 16th 2013, 1:03 am

She didn't forget about the young man she was fighting, but the police would prove to be a fine stress reliever considering how much he annoyed her. He treated her more like a joke than an assassin and that pissed her off more than anything, no one had the right to treat her like that, no one at all. Using her own weapon against her, he once again aimed to kill her but she was already in motion when the attack had come, moving backwards as the attack moved past her face, leaping back from the motion that appeared to an attempt to damage her legs. The boy didn't let this be the last of his many movement, throwing on of the guns that the cops had on them, but it was nowhere enough to distract her.

Out of one of the fingers came a single, thin wires shot up through the air and cut the weapon in half. It fell into pieces, with the albino women untouched and the boy continuing his assault upon the angry warrior. Not only had he denied her the kill but now he was just making himself even more of an annoying insect than he already was. He had once again made an attempt for her legs, but that was met by the thick blade of her second longest energy weapon available to her, a thick blade that she found easy enough to pull out and use.

With the attack blocked, she whipped around, a metal section of her armor opening as what looked like a small cannon appeared from seemingly nowhere, energy gathering in the barrel. It let off a considerable amount of energy, the rail guns fire also creating a loud boom that seemed to echo throughout the street. It was not her main attack, meant to hit the young man but just a distraction. When he dodged or deflected the attack, Reaper would be upon him with her full speed, weilding the large energy weapon with one handed ease. She would swing the weapon in the direction that the young man had moved, though if he moved out of the way of that, she would quickly switch hands with the weapon and attempt to hit him with the large handle of the blade.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 16th 2013, 11:46 am

There was no denying she was fast, and pretty damn resourceful too. She had way more toys that Swords had but the toys you had didn't always determine the winner of the fight; it was how you used said toys. Sure, he only had two toys to use, well three now thanks to her, but he was very proficient when it came down to using them. The canon like gun that appeared on her shoulder made him raise an eyebrow, she was going to try and use a gun against him? He laughed and as the gun released the first bullet he dodged to the left, bringing his legs over with him as he did a hand spring past all the bullets. Right into the path of the sword.

A very deadly looking sword that he barely dodged by springing over the top of it and landing on his feet. But it wasn't enough, when he landed she pushed back with the handle of the large blade and he went down. He wasn't sure how much damage she had done to his back but he knew he'd be having a bruise there for quite some time. Clutching his sword and her laser katana he rolled out of the way before she could do anymore damage and stood up onto his feet. Letting out a low breath of air he laughed, it was a forced out laugh but still one none the less. "You hit me... You actually hit me! Lets not make that a natural thing though. You got lucky." He said grinning as he sprinted forward ducking down under the big blade, using her laser katana to deflect any downward attack on him and stabbing upwards at and hopefully her chest before doing a swim deke off her and around to her back.

Spinning around quickly he jabbed his hand forward at her back, the hidden blade sliding out and heading towards her. Quickly after it was done he back peddled away, sliding to a halt once more and waving his hand towards her in a motion that said 'come on'. "Heeeeey miss Vader come and get it." He called out to her before he started singing 'Hit me with your best shot' by Pat Benetar and moon walked backwards while grinning at her under neath his hood. His back may hurt but he was having fun.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 25th 2013, 3:15 pm

Her hit had actually landed upon the loud mouth brat, and it would be the first of many if she could play her cards right, however this child has her beaten when it came to skill. She would have to play up her superior physical power, find a way to make it work for her within this little fight. 'Who knows, maybe i'll get lucky another time. Maybe next time i'll just take off your head. Would be a better look for you punk.” The albino said with a sneer curling across her pale lips. A fight that seemed hopeless before had turned into one that held a small spark of hope, one that was not present before.

The kid once again made a move for her, a jab with her own weapon towards the chest, something that seemed to be a mainstay of his before he would aim to strike again. The strike was easy enough to parry with a deft movement of her large blade, as the male moved to her back, aiming to strike at her once again. Reaper swung her body around with the large blade in hand as she parried the potentially deadly blow with a slight ease. This kid would continue his taunting as if he had some sort of leverage over the albino warrior, but in the end she would destroy him. If playing around with this boy would not work, she would have to do this the old fashioned way, with brute force.

”You had your fun kid but its time I ended this.” The albino hissed through the helmets voice filter. ”Its time I show you true fear you insect.” The agent removed her helmet, showing the fierce expression underneath the mask. Her gauntlets glowed a deep red color as slits opened and steam poured out in rivulets, as well as came off her porcelain white skin. A sort of strength rushed through her that she had never felt before, one that made her feel invincible, as if nothing could touch her. This would be enough to help her defeat the annoying brat once and for all. If not, she would find herself to be very screwed indeed.

Without missing a beat she rushed the male with no intent of dodging, aiming a powerful blow at his head, though if he dodged he would find he swinging the large blade with her other hand in the hopes of slicing him up.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster March 25th 2013, 3:45 pm

“No head? Well I did want to be the headless horseman for haloween this year but I think I’ll pass on litteraly being headless. Thanks though.” Darren said with a grin upon his hooded face, this fight was starting to get interesting and there was no way he was backing down now. Not when she just started hitting him for the first time, he was going to stick it till the end. Or so he hoped, losing to some half-wit bruiser who thought she could use swords was not something he had in mind. He had a reputation to uphold with Jack Maroon incagnito, or Missing In Action, and losing to her was not going to help him in anyway shape or form. A laugh escaped from his lips though as he stopped singing his song to listen to what she had to say.

She thought she was going to end it, she thought she was going to give him something to fear? He would love to see that happen as he was pretty sure it was never going to happen. The helmet came off and he raised an eyebrow making the gasping noise vader makes when Luke takes his helemet off just to mess with her. Then of course the red light came flowing out of her gauntlets and up around her body, this of course actually interested Darren. He had heard of drugs or other items being able to give people superhuman abilities or even enhance the ones they already had but he had never seen it in action. So, of course he had to wonder which one was going on here, and if enhancing how far up did it enhance?

“Well then, lets dance shall we?” Darren said with a sly smile watching her every movement as she rushed at him, taking in every muscle that was used in her actions. He analyzed it all, the arm flying backwards for the punch , namely to be used as a distraction for the elongated sword like wepon that was soaring twoards him at the other angle and side. Now most people, even other superhumans would have trouble with dodging this attack but not Swordsmaster. No, he bent his body backwards going underneath both attacks before dropping down onto his side and rolling out of the way unscarred and unscratched. Whatever it was she enhanced it obviously wasn’t her speed or reaction time because he could still move around those as if it was noting.

Jumping up onto his knees he cut out at her feet in a sweeping motion with the laser like Katana before swinging his other hand upward attempting to stab into her armpits. Sure, most people wouldn’t understand why he was trying to stab there but if sucessful the wound would puncture and the pain would trigger in the brain making that sword hand nearly impossible to use without worseing the wound. Right after the stab and swipe were made Darren pushed off with his feet and did a backwards sumersault out of her way and onto his feet. “You’ve gota be faster than that if you want to hit me Miss Vader.” He said grinning a boyish grin, he was having fun and her serious attitude was making it all the better.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 27th 2013, 9:15 pm

Even when faced with his imminent death, the child would continue their banter as if they had some chance in winning the little fight. This added tot he flames of the albinos rage as she was on her charge for the young male, who easily dodged her movements as if they were merely childish flailing. Then came a slash at her ankle which only came across as a mild annoyance to her, something that would leave a mark really but nothing major, followed by a at at her arm pit that stung like hell as she allowed a sharp curse to escape her lips. A small amount of blood was drawn, but nothing that would stop her from fighting within full capacity, instead it was like angering a bull.

”You're right, with all this armor i'm not moving as half as good as I could.” She said with a wry smirk before pressing a button that caused all of the armor to fold away in an instant, revealing her pure white skin. A small amount of armor barely covering her chest, but enough to be considered modest and metallic armor that barely made its way down midthigh. ”There, can feel the breeze much better. I think i've play around enough with you twerp, so i'm going to end our little game, and the twist is.....you die.” The claws of energy extended a meter, humming as the steam continued to come off of reapers body in rivulets that gave her an almost trippy appearance.

”I'm going to enjoy spilling your blood, you have no fucking idea. You remind me of that speedy bastard....what was his name again?” She muttered wondering for a second before the name came to her mind. ”Frank Red or something. Oh well, enough shooting the shit.” Without even a single prompt she moved, darting at an intense speed before leaping into the air in what would look like an approximation of a spin, allowing the energy wires to extend to full length, he would know true pain.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top