The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
DRAKE Weapons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
DRAKE Weapons I_vote_lcapDRAKE Weapons I_voting_barDRAKE Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

DRAKE Weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DRAKE Weapons Empty DRAKE Weapons

Post by Dragoon February 3rd 2013, 11:33 pm

Name: X019 Vorpal Sharpness Gloves
Abilities: Allows Drake to alter the sharpness of objects his hands come into contact with, including the gloves he wears. This means that Drake can make things become sharp or dull while touching them with the gloves. Knives may become unable to cut while spoons become deadly weapons. Effects last until the end of the thread or if the gloves are destroyed.
Description: One of Drake's earlier inventions before switching his focus to plasma manipulation. Utilizes electromagnetics to generate blunt and sharp fields of energy around objects.
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 8

Name: X210 DRAKE Rifle
Abilities: It is capable of being loaded with custom ammunition. Each of the discs invented by Drake are capable of being used as ammunition by this rifle. 3 discs can be chambered at once. The X210 Rifle is relatively lightweight and is able to retract part of its barrel and then fold backwards to make storing easier.
Description: One of Drake's latest inventions utilizing a plasma energy source. The plasma inside is condensed to the point of being crystallized.
Spoiler:
Length: 30 inches fully extended/22 inches retracted/11 inches folded
Width: 3 inches/6 inches folded
Scope Zoom: x3, x6, x12, x24
Weight: 10 pounds
Maximum Distance: 1.2 miles/200 yards for Camera Disc
INT Allocation: 7

Name: X127 DRAKE Cyber Suit
Abilities: Looks totally fab. +2 to Durability for 3 posts. Cool down of 5 posts.
Description: The user is able to generate a moderately strong personal force field from the suit to aid in protecting themselves. Doesn't protrude from the user at all, instead making an invisible silhouette of the user. Does NOT make the user himself invisible.
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 8

Name: X233 Plasma Sword
Abilities: Double bladed sword that exudes from the grip. Uses an internal plasma storage device to give off the plasma needed to make the sword. The plasma is pressurized and is kept in a crystallized form. The plasma can be "turned off" when wanted.
Description: Another one of Drake's plasma inventions. the blades are each 4 feet long while the handle is only 6 inches wide.
Spoiler:

Name: G10 model
Abilities: Simple knife.
Description: Drake's favorite knife.
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 5

Name: X1911 DRAKE Sidearm
Abilities: Has a plasma converter within the gun that creates a small coating of liquid plasma around the bullets when loaded into the gun. Bullets must be made of extremely durable substances because of this. Will set fire to vests and other flammable objects. Holds 17 bullets per magazine.
Description:
Spoiler:

Standard looking 1911 pistol integrated with Drake's plasma technology. Utilizes tungsten carbide .45 apc bullets.

Name: X58 Helm
Abilities: Visual enhancements and internal oxygen tank. Visual enhancements include distance measurements, thermal vision, magnetics vision, and night vision.
Description: Helmet developed by Drake to remain anonymous to his employers and enemies while on the job.
Spoiler:

Name: P01 Scorpion
Ability: Lethal venom that will kill NPC's in one turn while knocking them out instantly.
PC's with 3 durability or less will die in 5 turns unless retreated from thread before the . PC's with 4 durability will be rendered off balance for 3 turns and unconscious on the 4th. Will regain consciousness after another 2 turns. 5 durability and above are unaffected. Inorganics are also unaffected regardless of durability.
Description: Deadly venom extracted from a fat tailed scorpion.

Name: X100 Wristwatch
Abilities: Automatic map-maker and GPS. Creates a blueprint of the areas that Drake visits. Seconds as a personal handheld hacking device.
Description: One of Drake's first inventions. Has a simple display screen on it. Can't tell time.

Discs
Each disc is the same shape as the barrel of the rifle.

Name: D20 Plasma Disc
Abilities: Holds 5 rounds of crystallized plasma that can be fired from Drake's firearms. Once fired, the plasma will retain its crystal structure for a minute and then slowly change back into a gaseous form, leaving no trace.
Description: An invention of Drake's while working on his plasma projects.

Name: D10 EMP Disc
Abilities: Electromagnetic pulse fit into a disc that releases on impact or on an airburst function that explodes at a certain distance traveled. All electronics the same level or lower are disabled for 4 turns. Has a radius of 15 feet.
Description: Another invention of Drake's. A simple EMP fit into a disc container.

Name: D11 Liquid Nitrogen Disc
Abilities: A disc filled with liquid nitrogen that releases on impact. Has a radius of one foot.
Description: Simple invention of Drake's.
INT Allocation: 4

Name: D12 Camera Disc
Abilities: Fires a disc containing a 270 degree camera that can attach itself to walls. Gives a feed to Drake's wrist watch.
Description: Drake's invention. A disc with a camera on the rear. Only about 2 inches long and .5 inches wide.

Name: D13 Carbon Fiber Net Disc
Abilities: Fires an airburst disc that releases a highly durable net covered with a sticky gel at a predetermined distance. Cannot be broken by 4 str or below. Can be broken by sharp items with int/occ 4 or higher or by an offensive ability 4 or higher.
Description: Drake's invention. A compact net set inside of a slightly wider disc.

Name: D14 Smoke Disc
Abilities: Fires a disc filled with a heavy smoke that releases either on airburst or on impact. Covers with a radius of 40 feet. Smoke lasts for 3 posts.
Description: A disc filled with smoke. Woo.
INT Allocation: 3

Name: D15 Force Field Trap Disc
Abilities: Fires a disc that splits into 4 separate pieces that go 15 feet to each side of the original trajectory. (Where he aims at is where the center of the trap will be.) Each disc then creates a post of the force field and then connects to each other, forming 4 walls around the area with a roof included. The force field is translucent and soundproof. An attack with 6 power or higher will break it.
Description: (This would include how you made the item, or acquired the item. Perhaps a shorter history, etc.)
INT Allocation: 6

Name: D16 Explosive Disc
Abilities: Fires a disc that explodes on impact or by airburst. The explosive has the same explosive power as 5 pounds of C4. The disc containing the explosion fragments into very small pieces upon exploding, making a large amount of shrapnel spread out after the initial shockwave.
Description: A very crude weapon utilized by Drake.

Last edited by Agent Orange on February 4th 2013, 5:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dragoon
Dragoon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

DRAKE Weapons Empty Re: DRAKE Weapons

Post by Forceaus February 3rd 2013, 11:54 pm

For the suit what do you mean by invisible silhouette? Stat boosters just increase the stat.

As for the rifle it has several issues. For one you make no mention of what the custom ammunition is. The range is far too great. There's also no mention of just how many shots can be fired before it needs to be recharged.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds February 4th 2013, 7:04 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top