The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_voting_barBREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_voting_barBREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

BREAKING NEWS

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS  - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Orojed13 February 11th 2013, 3:45 pm

Garganoth listened to each and thought for what felt like forever. After being silent for many minutes, Garganoth finally spoke it's opinion, "This may be the war I have come to avoid. Unfortunately, it appears it cannot be avoided. So the next best option would be to end it before things progress beyond repair. I agree with each of the others. I think a good plan would be to gather forces. Maybe find if they already have captured metahumans and seek to free them that they can fight back. If we can show a great force, they may be cowed to reasoning." Garganoth looked towards Womb, "What have you, as our general, to say on the matter?"

Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb February 12th 2013, 11:56 am

Womb had been pacing, and listening also. It seemed his Legion were opposed to registering. A reliving revelation for The Womb at this time. Stopping abruptly Womb pointed a finger in the air. "I propose that our first objective, the FOX building, be postponed. Our new objective should be to diligently wipe out this threat to our project. It is obvious to me that these humans fight to preserve an evil that has been preserved now for TOO LONG! I agree with Garganoth and Miracle Boy, we should destroy these hunters, thus making our goals easier in the long run." Womb turned to Jay and bent down to speak to him. "As for you young Cassidy, do not fret, we will have no more casualties if it can be helped. You knew when I employed you that it could be dangerous, but we shall make it our duty to protect as many innocents as possible." With that Womb stood and announced.

"So it has been decided, The Legion marches on Dominus!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 February 12th 2013, 11:42 pm

There's no backing out of this now. Whatever I do effects everyone now. Maybe I should have thought this through a little more, but nope. What would Dad do this in this situation? Think, think, think...

Cassidy turned away from Womb, replaying what he had just heard from the radio word for word. The others had seemed ready to take down this threat but Cassidy wasn't too sure. As much as humans could oppose them, he couldn't see them as a threat to be taken out.

I thought we were supposed to do good? Why don't people understand that? And how far are we going to go to eliminate this threat? If we fight back, then whether if we wanted to or not, innocent people and meta-humans are going to suffer because of it. If only Dad was here to tell me what I'm supposed to do. What's the right decision?

Cassidy closed his eyes, breathing slowly, as the others were planning The Legion's next move.

"Whatever it is you're planning Womb, I just hope it works." he said towards him. "Otherwise, a whole lot of people might suffer for nothing."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos February 16th 2013, 7:04 am

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply.)

Miracle Boy took in each persons comments. They weren’t that excited about this adventure. Garganoth and Cassidy seemed worried about the outcome. But he just felt the need to get in there and do something! Garganoth mentioned people being captured.
"Where exactly are they holding their victims?" He asked eagerly looking to Womb wanting to charge towards them right then.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched February 16th 2013, 11:14 am

Delvar laughed at the obvious fracture in the group's mood. Womb held everything together somehow though, even with the vastly different personality of even member of this group. Where did Delvar himself fit in though? Who was he? He was a mere peasant. A farmer that has taught himself the sword that he might save his brethren from a horrific realm of torture and pain. He was seeking justice for his people. How he couldn't wait till he could shrug off this mantle of inferiority. Delvar than said to the group, "I think it is great that I have arrived in time to assist. It appears to be only karmically correct that I work to help throw off the bounds of oppression put on one race of people by another. Let us get moving. Where do we strike?"
Switched

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 February 17th 2013, 4:09 pm

Garganoth listened to the fervor in each of it's fellow soldiers. It wished it could be so happy about this. Gargnoth said to the group in general, "If this is to happen. we have just show one very important thing we are lacking. Information. The first thing we have to do is to acquire this information. Where are the opposing forces located? Who exactly are the opposing forces? What are their strengths and weaknesses? There are those questions and hundreds more that we would need to be able to answer to effectively be able to find in this war." Garganoth thought for a moment, "This Dominus group is an unknown force, but we know they come to capture dangerous metahumans. Maybe holding off on Fox Plaza isn't the best idea. Maybe we should make ourselves noticeable. If Dominus sends troops, we can overwhelm them and force them to disclose important information. Unless of course we already know all we need to, in which case I would be more than happy to back a full charge or any other mission that can be done to stop this force."

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb February 17th 2013, 9:47 pm

Womb listened to each proposal, each one of them as enthusiastic as the last, regardless of how perilous the objective may be they still stood with him. It would have been enough to move The Womb to tears.

Garganoth's proposal of gaining information was indeed bold. Suicidal one might say. Womb couldn't help but become enticed by it. Garganoth you sly dog, there is more fight in you than you know. Womb mused to himself. Your passion for strategics is astounding. I commend you dear one.

Womb stood bolt upright and at first addressed Cassidy before addressing the group. "The only people who will suffer by our hands young one, are those whom have imposed the global suffering of consumerism upon this earth." Pausing for a moment, Womb readied his declaration. "Comrades! It seems that in order for us to meet our new enemy, we must first give him reason to meet us. We will march on the Fox Building as planned. There we shall study our enemy, we shall test them to better our knowledge. If our powers are not enough to subdue them, we shall retreat, still with knowledge gained from the experience. The plan is sound, though dare I say it, risky. However in these times it seems that even stepping outside your place of residence is a risk to the normal human, and thus to us. Therefore, we shall use Garganoths' plan of action. If there are any grievances pertaining to this judgement you may voice them now, for there is no turning back upon the battlefield."

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 February 20th 2013, 1:49 pm

Cassidy listened to Womb's plans, and could think of any rebuttle. As long as no one was hurt, Cassidy was fine with whatever needed to be done.

"Then, I say we do this now. The longer we wait to strike, the more risky it could be." he spoke up, "My only question is, is what are our positions? Are they the same as before, or are they changed because of the new threat?"

He let that question hang in the air, as he needed to know the exact plan so everything happens smoothly and as quickly as possible. Now that The Legion was threatened, it was vital that every plan, every detail, was precise or this mission could become deadly for anyone involved.

Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos February 22nd 2013, 7:42 am

Miracle Boy's smile faded when they mentioned the Fox Building again. Not this again! He just couldn't see himself destroying that building. And would it not cause people to fear them? Miracle Boy did not want to be feared. And Womb and Cassidy quickly went along with it. But the boy was still confident he could turn this around.

He jumped onto the table to get be able to look them in the eyes, save for Garganoth who was still to tall.
"Why this Fox place? If we want to get their attention, lets go to wherever they are registering people and smash those buildings. That'll grab there attention!" He insisted loudly punching the palm of his hand for emphasis.

"Think about it. A bunch of people go to these places thinking they have to register to find them in rubble. They'll be thrilled. I some of these Dominus guys will be there." He added looking hopefully. That would be comfortable with. His mind could already see himself charging into battle against them and saving their victims.

“Now who's with me on that!?” He demanded cheerfully to the group throwing his fist into the air.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched February 24th 2013, 1:42 pm

Delvar couldn't help but like this kid just a little. The others talked of taking a slice of pie guarded by a puppy. This kid suggested they take the whole cake guarded by a pack of rabid wolverines. Delvar didn't know what this fox place was, or why it would be important to this Dominus army, but a Dominus registration center definitely sounded like something they would want to protect. Delvar shook his said and chuckled, "I think I'm with the kid. That's guaranteed to attract the attention of the right people. It's also a great way to show you mean war, instead of just causing trouble. Hit something important to them."

(OOC: Sorry about the delay. It's been a busy weekend.)
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb February 25th 2013, 5:22 pm

"Do not be foolish!" The Womb's reaction was immediate, dramatically so. He stood there pointing at the two of them. "If we attack a well organized government funded militarized group such as this at one of their bases of operation, without prior knowledge of their strengths, weaknesses, numbers and tactics. Not to mention if they have meta humans guarding the area, we shall be apprehended! And our plans will become nothing more than whimsical dreams that have floated swiftly on with the beating current. I will not have The Legion executed this way. As I have mentioned before, we must approach these kinds of tasks cautiously and with great wisdom. We already run a risk of destroying ourselves with the Fox Plaza building plan. At the very least, with this plan, we have room to appear and disappear as we wish and still gain all the information we require. It may take two, maybe three clashes such as this before we could even possibly think of attacking them upon their 'home turf' as it were." Womb had been pacing while talking, his hands providing animated emphasis to his words.

"Thus, it is the Fox Plaza plan we must execute. And as you have wonderfully pointed out Cassedy, yes, our roles must remain the same, though, variants to the plan may come into effect once the operation has been engaged." Turning abruptly to Miracle Boy and announced "As for why we must attack this building Miracle Boy, it is very simple. It is the statement we are making. If all else fails the statement will remain. We are attack what we feel has fed the evil of this earth, the television invention, the money system. These things have poisoned the minds of the humans, we strive to relinquish them from the clutches of theese evils. If we do not, the world will forever destroy itself in an ignorant fury. Our plans are for a greater good young one, immediate acts of justice will never solve the problem, but simply prolong the death of mother earth. Do you understand?" The last three words were directed at the group as a whole, as indicated by Womb's turning with his hands outstretched to them. "Well?"

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 February 25th 2013, 5:50 pm

Cassidy had understood the plan, taking in the costs and gains if they were successful or failed. The only thing that nagged at him was that this could cause an unnecessary war, doing more harm than good in the long run. He also worried about the team, wondering if they could actually work together considering what happened back at the park. Delvar only made Cassidy feel more anxious, as he couldn't quite trust him especially after how quickly he is to kill.

Why don't they understand that The Womb is right? We shouldn't rush into things, especially since we don't know anything about who's against us. Hell, we don't even know who the enemy really is! This Delvar guy is only making me more paranoid the longer I'm around him. I can tell he has his own agendas by the way he's acting, and seems so eager to fight that he doesn't show any care for innocent lives. I guess only time will tell who's side he's really on, and I'll deal with it when that time arises. I only hope that I'm making the right decision, if there even is one.

"I with Womb," Cassidy spoke. He turned, addressing the group as a whole. "We need to stick together, figure out who exactly it is who opposes us, know their strengths, and expose their weaknesses. It may not be what you like, Miracle Boy and Delvar, but as of right now it is the best plan we've got. And if we can't agree on what we should do first, than how do any of you expect to get anything done?" he turned back to Womb replying, "I'm ready when you are. All I need to know now is when do we get started?"

DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos March 1st 2013, 11:51 pm

"I'm not going to waste time with some fox building when people are being chained up by these guys!" Miracle Boy objected harshly. He was getting fed up with this. He just couldn't see himself attacking that building. But he had a hard time putting his reasons into words which. And everyone except Delvar was against him. How had to turned out like this?

“Give me a call when you actually plan to fight Dominus! I'm going to chill somewhere.” He said turning to the door to storm out. What was he to do? He wanted to help them, but not what they were doing. He needed to clear his head.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched March 2nd 2013, 1:40 pm

Delvar watched as a team member was dissolving before his very eyes. He knew where the problem was, he knew where The Womb had went wrong. This strong being was but a child. Miracle Boy did not yet understand how the world really was. He was more than happy to charge the obvious enemy's fortress, but the foe that pretended to be your friend was something that the boy couldn't fight. Even if the leader of this rag-tag band didn't let this team member go, there would always be that fracture, that hole there. Delvar couldn't let his soldiers go though, he needed this team to have as much strength as possible for now. "Miracle Boy! Wait!" Delvar said, catching up to the young hero just before the door. "I can definitely agree that hitting your opponent hard and hitting them quickly is definitely the best way to go a lot of the time. Maybe though, there's a reason we don't fight the fortress, but instead charge on the village. If we make the enemy come to us, we control the situation. Control is really the key to winning a war. Weapons and abilities only get you part of the way. Maybe you can rethink leaving?" Delvar said to Miracle Boy in a soft, encouraging voice. Internally though, Delvar spat and hissed, wanting to tell the boy to stop being a baby, to just do as he was instructed by his superior. He wouldn't show it though. He was merely a poor peasant seeking to help right the world.
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 March 2nd 2013, 3:40 pm

Garganoth could feel it happening again. The separation of a finger from the hand as Womb liked to put it. It could definitely understand the idea of crashing into a full fledged Dominus base would seem quite appealing, especially to Miracle Boy. He was idealistic and loved the idea of being the hero. He wanted to bask in the light of the glorious battle with a foe that was quite evidently bad. The world unfortunately didn't work that way. In the little time Garganoth had been here, it had found that nothing was black and white, and things that were bad usually blended in with the good. That made it harder to get rid of. That made it easier to protect. Things like greed not only protected itself, it fooled everyone into protecting it as well. This was a prime example of the power it held. "Miracle Boy, please don't go. This is something that will truly be of a boon to the world in the long run. Destroy the binds of illusions that the world has placed on you. I know this world's state feels as though it is alright, but that is because you know not of anything better. I come from a world where everyone took what they needed and passed on the rest. My kind did not hoard, they did not steal. They sustained themselves and used the rest to sustain others. My world may have been ravaged by almost a thousand years of war, but no one starved. Even in the middle of the apocalypse, my people took care of one another. This world is in a time of peace and happiness, but still many suffer. We need your arm, we need your mind. You are a conscience, making sure that we think over what we do that we turn not to wanton destruction, but meaningful demolition. That everything we do paves the way to a better future. Think not of your own guilt, but think instead of the well being of every living creature on this planet," Garganoth said

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb March 3rd 2013, 9:06 am

Womb had taken a seat while the others jumped to Miracle Boy's aid. They gave him words of great encouragement, words that The Womb felt would be lost on Miracle Boy if they had come from him. Right now, The Womb was the propagator, the reason behind Miracle Boy's confusion and anxiety and if he spoke now he would only confuse him more. It would be his teammates that swing him round to the cause, or, we would be seeing the last of Miracle Boy with the Legion. Womb dared not think of it, one of the founding members of his Legion passing from its embrace. The Womb obviously would not try to stop his comrade from leaving, in truth, Miracle boy would always be a comrade to The Womb regardless of his absence.

Watching the scene, Womb mused to himself;
It is a very sad occasion indeed, to be facing the prospect of fighting without a hero by my side. One of the last true heroes. Unshakable, resolute. I daresay I will miss him.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice