The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Breaking News! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Breaking News!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News! Empty Breaking News!

Post by Dr Cosmos April 19th 2011, 2:11 pm

“Hello, I’m Anthony Scott, and this is the 10 O’clock news.

Tonight’s major headlines; Hurricane Drake continues to wage on in the southwest, while in California a newly revamped Scientific Centre comes under attack. In other news, a number of antiquity cities have seemed to have a 21st century makeover, leaving archaeologists scratching their heads. Later on, we’ll be joined by Adam Jones, Mayor of Seacove City, asking him about the presidential campaign.

But first, Shares in Clement Industries fell significantly today after what appeared to be a robbery conducted by its original founder, Ignatius Clement. Clement, having now been rebranded as ‘Dr Cosmos’ by most media sources, is pictured here shaking the hand of Franklin D. Roosevelt. There are some conflicting accounts of just what Dr Cosmos was after and a Clement Industries spokesman has refused to comment, however, they did release this statement.

Spoiler:

Police have issued a warrant for his arrest and also looking for a young female of roughly 20 years old, accused of being his accomplice. Some scientists have claimed that she used some kind of telekinetic power to knock them from their feet. Two other superheroes, a man wearing yellow and black a young man have been asked to come forward for questioning, though it isn’t clear what their involvement was.

We’ll keep you informed as more information comes in.

Now, we’re joined here by Adam Jones, Mayor of Seacove City and possibly the next President of the United States. It’s nice to have you joining us live from your campaign trail, Mr Jones...”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Breaking News! Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Breaking News! Empty Re: Breaking News!

Post by Bliss July 19th 2011, 1:59 am

"Good evening, this is Anthony Scott. We apologize for interrupting your regularly scheduled programming, but tonight the President of the United States plans on making an unprecedented announcement. We go live to our news coverage. In just a few moments the President will be in the East wing for his...I'm being told now that we are going live to the White House."

"My fellow Americans. It is with a heavy heart and an unwillingness to surrender in the face of adversity that I speak with you tonight. Over the past few days, my team of scientists and I have watched with a grievous understanding of actions that can no longer go unnoticed. The small hamlet of SeaCove City harbors within it a great threat to not just our civil liberties, but to our families and loved ones. It seems that SeaCove City has become the target of interstellar exploration. Top astronomers and anthropologist both point to the subversive nature of the infiltration as an alien invasion. I urge all Americans to exercise their civic duty by remaining calm and obeying the orders of your government during this time of uncertainty. Top military planners can garner no insight into whether a tactical strike against the small population would suffice. To combat this threat, and to retain security during this uncertain time, I am calling upon all superpowered beings, whether in good standing or bad, to take up this call to arms. For our heroes, we look up to you in times of needs, and we are in need now. Will we look to you once again? And to those who practiced in the shadows, will you find your redemption in securing ours? Now more than ever we are in need of saving. Who will answer this call? Good night, and God bless America."

"We now go live to out political team who will give us more insight into the speech..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Breaking News! D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top