The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Rowan's Items  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Rowan's Items  I_vote_lcapRowan's Items  I_voting_barRowan's Items  I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rowan's Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rowan's Items  Empty Rowan's Items

Post by AmusedGlint January 16th 2013, 9:15 pm

Name: Rowan's Staff
Abilities: The staff emits a blue light that wraps around an items, allowing for Rowan to lift the object. Though this is its main use, the staff's blue light can be used as a concussive blast since it seems to have substance.
Description: Rowan made this staff with his own hands. On his journeys with his parents, he collected bits and pieces of items that would later be used to construct this staff. It was his graduation project from the School of Magic and can be used once per post.
OCC Allocation: 8

Name: Wings of An
Abilities: Grants +2 flight.
Description: In ancient Mesopotamia there is a story that the God of Air, Anshar, fell in love with a woman of mortal flesh, but they could not be together for sky and land stood between the god and his lover. However, the maiden plucked the whitest of feathers from the birds of the land to show that she was chaste of soul and with a breath of Anshar, the wings came to life and carried her up high. There is reason to believe that the wing was forged not by a god, but by a crafty sorcerer, however the artifact is old and as such there is no possible way to find out the truth of its creation. When used the pair of wings flourishes in an array of white feathers that can carry even the heaviest of men. This item was the gift that Rowan's parents sent to him, and as such, is his oldest artifact. The wings last until they are called away and can only be summoned once per thread. When not in use this wing unravels in a golden light and is absorbed into the Amulet of the Haltija.
OCC Allocation: 8

Name: Rings of Pisces
Abilities: Allows for underwater breathing
Description: Two earrings that Rowan wears on his... well ears. They were found on a diving expedition to look for the Lost City of Atlantis for Rowan sensed them with his sensory and found that neither of the rings had rusted over. He was allowed to keep these since they seemed defunct, but as Rowan entered his prime the rings responded to his ambient magic and their abilities activated once more. they only work underwater and can only be activated once per thread.
OCC Allocation: 5

Name: Wreath of the Phoenix
Abilities: A wreath that keeps its wearer warm and can ignite into flame.
Description: Rowan made this item for a project for the School of Magic. The wreath is made out of the bone of a deceased Phoenix (as ironic as that sounds) and can be used without charge since there is no offensive capability to such a weapon
OCC Allocation: 3

Name: Amulet of the Haltija
Abilities: Absorbs Rowan's items into its pocket dimension and can regurgitate them at the will of the user.
Description: The story behind the Amulet of the Haltija is largely unknown; it was discovered in Finland by Rowan and his parents and the locals claim that it belonged to one of the hearth spirits that lived in the area. Despite warnings, the family took the amulet to place in their collection. So far only Rowan has been able to make this item work. Since it is an RP mechanic it can be used often.
OCC Allocation:4

Name: The Inscriber
Abilities: A quill that writes on its own accord.
Description: The Inscriber is a quill that has a simple enchantment upon it so that it scribbles down notes without the need of a hand on it. Very useful for copying documents or having one's words recorded.

Name: Remembrance
Abilities: A book that stores everything that has ever been written in it. Its pages will refresh themselves when it is filled, however past words can be summoned by voice command.
Description: The Remembrance is a tome that Rowan created when he became frustrated in losing all of his notebooks. With complex charms, Rowan morphed a pocket dimension spell to allow for the unlimited space in the book.

Name: Mother's Embrace
Abilities: A sash that moves on the mental command of its master and is longer than it seems.
Description: The sash's true name has been lost to the records of time. It was discovered in China along the silk trail where Rowan's parents traded a dried monkey hand for it. It gained its new name from Rowan's mother as she favored the item until she parted with it so that it could be studied. Rowan gained this sash because he stole it when he went on the run. It can be used once every two posts.
OCC Allocation: 7
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Rowan's Items  Empty Re: Rowan's Items

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2013, 11:13 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top