The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Taliesin
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 Empty Re: Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner)

Post by psychocard January 16th 2013, 8:13 pm

((Should probably have said this sooner, but my posts are like to more often than not have a delay due to school and other reasons. So I'm apologizing in advance for any and all delays.))

By this point Mickey had managed to work up some honest sympathy. Life hadn't exactly been easy for him either though, so he couldn't say Kaguya had had a worse life. To him the nervous young man would more likely crack if he had gone through Mickeys childhood. But maybe Kaguya wasn't all that he seemed. Especially when he expected him to just jump down a giant hole in the ground. "Really playing the rabbit theme, huh?"

"I'm going to have to agree with EndZoner here. I'm not saying you're shady or anything, but you can't expect us to jump down a hole with no idea what's on the other side. So, after you. Mickey peered down into the dark hole, trying to see into its depths, Yet it was completely dark inside. Surely if he could afford multiple bases, he could afford lighting, right? As he took a closer step to get a better look, his foot suddenly slipped out from under him, and he fell backwards. Unfortunately, he also fell down the hole.

After a lot of cursing and rubbing sore parts, Mickey looked around to see where he had landed, but was unable to see anything because of the dark. "I meant to do that!" he shouted in an attempt to save his dignity.

psychocard

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 Empty Re: Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner)

Post by MIKO-7 January 20th 2013, 7:33 pm

[I hate skiing. Just putting that out as to why I was away.]

"North America base, I'll-" Looking back at the duo to say he would go first, his eyes speedily averted to Songbird falling into the hole himself. A deadpan face before a quick reaction. "F-For the love of..." The shy teen facepalmed low enough for his scarlet eyes to be visible when he rolled them. Looking towards the sky, with a tongue in cheek, might I add, his hands were folded behind his back as a sigh parted from his lips, the bluenette speaking yet again after.

"Since S-Songbird went first, I'll go down and l-light the place..." He muttered loud enough, strangely out of character with the rare tint of sarcasm and stoicism. Skipping down the hole as if it was an everyday occurrence, Kaguya landed on Songbirds left quite softly with the help of the moonlight. Moving forward 3 feet, the moonlit meta spoke into the darkness, as if talking into a mic. "Alice."

....Really stretching the Rabbit thing, huh...

Apparently, he was indeed talking into a microphone, one he swiped during a misadventure around some high security. Fluorescent lights illuminated the area, which was proven to be a single, square room about 45 feet for each side. The smooth rock surface in front of Mikona had an apparently high-tech box in it, a green light with a check mark on it glowing in his face. The walls, 3 of them due to the area he was in being a convex cave that connected to the room, each had 3 doors leading to separate rooms with a bed and a closet except for the right wall, which had a fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, and stove, along with the normal kitchen supplies in a cupboard. The flooring was a nice, a bit dusty, bamboo and the walls painted pastel white. The ceiling wasn't too much, just good old wood with the lights and wires attached. A widescreen television was in the top-left corner, a low table with cushions around it in front.

"Haven't been h-here in a few years... Well, make yourself at home."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phase 1: Sound, Light and Mass (Kaguya, Songbird, Endzoner) - Page 2 LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 21st 2013, 5:24 pm

Grayson simply laughed at Songbird's fell into the hole. He even laugh more when Songbird tries to salvaged some of his dignity with a terrible excuse. "Sure, you did. Sure you did.", Grayson replied. He than listened to Kaguya explained his next method to ease his trust by lighting the way. "Yeah, sure, go ahead.", Grayson said as he jumped in right after Kaguya. A few seconds later, he had landed on Songbirds right. He than began thinking of something smart to say to Songbird, "Ladies first, eh?", Grayson said with a smirk hiddened by his mask.

He began looking around to observe his surroundings, but find it to be very dark, even though Kaguya still light the way. He was about to ask Kaguya to turn on the light of the base until Kaguya reached for a microphone and said 'Alice'. Which in turn caused the lights to turn on. Grayson began thinking about the reason for the wierd password until he remembered that kids movie. 'Alice in Wonderland', with the thought of the theme for this place. He helped but let out a few chuckles from the reference. The hole for the entrance was reference for the 'Rabbit Hole' and the password was a reference for the main character. So does that make Kaguya the rabbit? He have to remember to ask that sometimes later after all of this mess is over.

"Wow.", Grayson said in amazement, "So, you haven't been here for years? Why not? This place is cool!", Grayson said as he walked into the room on the farthest left and left his things there. He than proceeded to the television and turned on to watch the news to see how things are going on in the outside world.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by psychocard January 24th 2013, 7:53 pm

"Uh, wh-, you, oh shut up," Mickey snapped when couldn't come up with a good comeback to say to EndZoner. He blinked a few times to get rid of the spots in his eyes when Kaguya turned on the lights. "Alice? Are you a fan of Alice in Wonderland or something? Nice place you got here, by the way." Mickey was quite surprised by the cozy feeling the place gave off. He was expecting something more spartan, but then again, who would want to live like that? Unless you were one of those as ascetic freaks...Annnd he was off topic. He glared at EndZoner when the other male took first dibs on rooms. Wait, were they staying here permanently? Then again, he it wasn't like he could head back to his apartment anytime soon. And even if he could, he wouldn't be safe there for long.

"So, you mind if I take the room on the right?" he didn't want to leave the impression on their host that they were just freeloading till the Anti-Meta campaign died down. After waiting for Kaguya' answer, he headed inside the room and dropped off his stuff. When he headed back to the main room, he saw that EndZoner had turned on the T.V, and he listened to see how other places were responding to Adam Paxtions speech.

"...The following metahumans are considered Class Three threats on the recently releasedDominus hitlist. Anybody in this class have potent powers, but do have weaknesses that can be taken advantage of. The first is Doctor Everyone (name currently unknown), metahuman criminal turned 'hero' with pyrokinesis, still guilty of crimes against the people and must face justice. Cautionary measures are advised, whether target is still volatile or not is unknown. Craig Black A.K.A Tek, extremely violent..." the reporter on the screen continued down the list of names, some of which Mickey had heard, others unknown. "Dominus has a hitlist? Great, just when it couldn't get any worse."

"Mickey Lee A.K.A Songbird, male metahuman who possesses a particularly powerful variant of sonokinesis. Is wanted for the Murder of his father and will be apprehended at all costs. Precautionary measures are advised." He froze when he heard his name. How the heck did they find that out?! Then again, he didn't wear a mask. "Well, will you look at that. I'm on the hitlist." he chuckled nervously. Not that he wasn't confident in his powers, but if Kaguya and EndZoner decided to do something about the murderer in their midst...and it didn't help that they were in a base no one else knew about.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Songbird
Josie
Spoiler:
psychocard

Job : Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 January 26th 2013, 3:17 pm

Dusting himself off, Kaguya took a deep breath as he moved to the interior housing. Hearing the sonorous attackers and size changers question, he kept doing his business while answering. "R-Reference, one of my aliases is The Rabbit. Also, if I stayed in one place, t-that wouldn't be good, now would it?" Putting his trenchcoat away on the kitchen table to reveal a white long sleeve V-neck, he sat down on a cushion when Songbird asked if he could occupy the right. His head moved up to face him before he went to the room. "E-Eh? Alright." Seeing the male go in, he focused his attention to the TV screen.

As Songbird came back into the room, the screen was starting on a list of metahumans to be hunted. His breath hitched. He had donfe too much in the alley... and it was entirely possible Dominus was THAT fast. Listening intently, he watched for his description carefully. The moonlight meta was holding his breath for his name... nope.... nope... A raised brow and a look to Songbird as his powers were revealed... not there... And the list was done. Jumping for joy, hands up in a V and and fists balled, a victorious smile was on his face as a signature feminine voice resounded.

"YATTA!" Sometimes people forgot he was pure-blood-Japanese. Oh well.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 27th 2013, 5:55 pm

Grayson stared at the television as it goes down a list of metahumans with their alter ego and identity. How they got the information is probably one of the world's greatest mystery. But that's not the point at the moment. No, the point is that almost every public metahumans with secret identities are now identified. Including Grayson himself. "Now we go to the Class Two metahumans. Although their unique metahuman abilities are not as potent as the more formidable classes from 3 to 5 Class 2 Metahumans still pose a possible threat to the American people. Often possess singular abilities such as enhanced reflexes, some forms of energy projection and heightened physical prowess. Class 2 Metahumans are often responsible for individual crimes such as murder, theft and general public disturbance. Capable of taking on a battalion of dominus troopers. Class 2 Metahumans include: Baron Wilfred von Athelstane A.K.A The blueblooded Gentleman thief - A metahuman renegade with a currently unknown ability that has proven extremely deadly when in combat. Sources believe he is however still susceptible to bullet wounds. Approach with high levels of caution. Carlos Pico A.K.A Campeon - A recent newcomer who has displayed metahuman feats if strength and is possibly linked to Talons. Due to lack of information on target caution is advised.", they began naming off many more heroes and villains off the list. Including Grayson as well. "Grayson Cole A.K.A. EndZoner, a metahuman with size altering capabilities, threat level is low but collateral damage caused by activation of his power forces precautionary measures to be undertaken when combatting said metahuman.", this had left Grayson jaws to drop to the ground. But it didn't stopped there. They also include photos of his alter ego and his identity. "H-How the... How the Hell did they find out?!", Grayson yelled from surprise. Sure, he understands how they find out about Songbird's, but how did they learn about Grayson's? He wore a mask while Songbird didn't. Great, now the lives of every Metahuman on the list are completely ruined. There will no longer a 'normal' life for any of them.

Well, except for the ones with their identity still being a secret and the ones who aren;t on the list. Which apparently includes Kaguya. Wow, today is very stressful. And his mask was making hard to breath underground. So Grayson decided to take off his mask since his identity is already out. He wonders how his parents are doing right now? Hopefully better than him. With nothing better to do, Grayson decided to try lighten his spirit for a bit. "Your name is the name of a cartoon mouse?", Grayson asked Mickey.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by psychocard January 29th 2013, 5:27 pm

He raised an eyebrow when he saw that EndZoner was also on the list. Geez, how did they find out this stuff? He knew why they knew who he was, he didn't wear a mask after all. But, unlike Mickey, Grayson likely had a family to protect, and by releasing his name, they had put Graysons family at risk. Not that he really cared what happened to them, but this proved that Dominus really was out to get them, at whatever cost. 'Wow, way to completely ignore the fact that I killed my dad,' Mickey thought with a deadpan expression. Of all things to ask about, EndZoner, or rather Grayson, he had to ask about his name. "Yes, I'm named after a freaking Disney character. You do NOT know how often people ask me that. I'm not really sure what my Mom was thinking when she named me. I think she was high." he pretended to look like he was thinking about it. "Nah, she probably was. I'm just kidding, I never met my mom. She ditched me and my dad after she popped me out he didn't care that he was talking about his mom in such a rough manner. Why shouldn't he, after the hell she left him to?

"You want to hear the actual story? My dad was the one who gave me that name. After my mom ditched him and me, he wasn't sure what to name me. While he was knocked up on drugs, he was watching the T.V and an old rerun of 'The Mickey Mouse Show' came on. And, being as high as he was, decided Mickey would be a great name. And that's how I came to be named after a stupid cartoon mouse. But enough about me, it's only fair if you tell us a little about yourself, Grayson.

Songbird
Josie
Spoiler:
psychocard

Job : Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 January 29th 2013, 7:30 pm

Alright, who did he think he was, yelling about his drama about it? Dad was high, mom was away, he was probably beat. My turn.

Take note that Kaguya's bio in the sheet is told by him to an interviewer, therefore highly edited. Not sounding soft, the voice of a tactician rang.

"Songbird, shut up. My turn. My true name is Mikona Tsuki, hailing from Sapporo, Japan. Both parents abandoned me at a shrine, so I was brought up by priests and nuns. However, with the religion now becoming unpopular, I recieved no education, only the basics and how to become a priest. I had a type of family. Ripped away when I was 14. Black hair, black eyes, moon-bitch came up to me and gave me THIS." As soon as the captalized word was said, a now furious meta blasted a hole in a cavern wall. "You'd think, yeah, it's great, but NO. It's not. Night after, I was mugged. Attempted, anyway. Auto moonlight cut his entire leg off, splashing blood everywhere, my clothes, my face, my HANDS. He died of bloodloss and infection, probably, and I sped back to the shrine. Day after, they sent me off, no money, just clothes. Same time, the yakuza came after me, wanting a metahuman in their ranks. Turns out blue hair and glowing red eyes was a big target. After that fiasco, I decided to fly out of Japan and elsewhere. This base was made when I was 15. All my money was from robbing villains, heroes, gangs, and you don't want to know what else. Kami sake, Im schizophrenic! I have to talk to the light to make it stop! I've beamed, blasted, and slashed my way through life and mountains for 5 years, turning my from a bright boy to THIS. And I'm only a year or two younger than Songbird." The moonlight meta now looked delirious. "Named after a cartoon? Try named after the reason for all your pain. That's my name."

"So shut up, no drama anymore. We're going to have to work together whether you like it or not. Now then, after all that, leave me alone." Moving quickly to his room, tears were shed.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner January 30th 2013, 11:00 pm

Grayson could react with his moutn unhinged. He was just going to say a little bit of his life, reach of course has barely any sadness, except for his mother's death, but he'd moved on long ago. But after listening to what Mikona had to say about his life was so damned dramatic, that it had left tension in the air. The silence was also presence and it was getting extremely uncomfortable, just to be even in the same room. Especially after Mikona blew a hole in the wall, which happens to barely missed the area where his room would be. But that's besides the point at the moment.

Grayson decided that it would be most likely be fair if he tell some of his life story without as much drama in it. Grayson nervously coughed to get rid some of the tension in the air. "I guess, I'll say a little bit about myself since it's fair at this point.", Grayson as he stared at Mikona and Mickey for a moment. "I have a mom, a dad, and two sisters, one biological and the other a step-sister. We used to live in New York, but after the whole NYA thing, my family and I moved here since it's going to be awhile for New York gets back on its feet. My biological mother died in a car crash, but I got over it about a year ago. My dad started dating and married his girlfriend where her daughter is now part of our family. My powers manifested one day and the survival guilt that my dad, sister, and I had felt when my mother died kinda motivated me to be a crime fighter. I had the power to make a difference and I wanted to protect others so they don't have to feel the pain that me and my family had felt. I don't know what you guys been have been through, but I hope you guys are able to work together with me so that we can get through this whole mess with Pxton."

The television was still naming off more Metahumans, and Grayson decided it's enough and turned off the T.V. for now. "So, uh, do any of you guys feel comfortable if we were to try and help other Metahumans? Like, bring them here with us since the world is practically against all of them.", Grayson asked. He hoped they were willing to agree with the idea. The idea that them working together to get through this is great and all, but what about the others? How will they get through this whole mess that Alex Paxton started?
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 February 5th 2013, 7:38 pm

Locked up in his room, Mikona opened up a little compartment of two small doors with trembling hands, still containing the anger in him. As it unfolded, the niche revealed a somewhat dusty and compact shrine, with two paper lamps attached to the doors, and most importantly, a statue of the esteemed spirit Kaguya in it. The statue, a good foot high, was made of bamboo and was one of seven carved by an artist he met on his travels. The statue, though small, held a regal posture of a straght back and a calm, leveled face that gave feeling of royalty, highness... control. Lighting the lamps with a nearby matchstick, he kneel-sat on his legs, and rested his hands on his lap, not a movement. Only his face moved with all his emotion in it as he spoke to the statue in a very frustrated Japanese, his voice hushed yet incredibly filled with malice.

The italicized lines below are translated.

Anger. "You just HAD to give me this life, didn't you? I've confessed for the second time, and now they probably look down on me. Why'd it have to be ME, anyways?" Frustration. "Of ALL the people in the world, let alone Japan. Me. Why me? Why couldn't it be some other shrine maiden, or some other good kid, or someone else? Why ME?" Suddenly, confession. "I hate you... I HATE you so damn much, you crazy, stupid old spirit. I want you to ROT wherever you are, the moon, hell, wherever! But at the same time... I LOVE you. I love you for making me who I am. So many adventures, so many people... you took everything away, but at the same time, gave me everything back in an odd way. I don't know why, but I can't be angry at you for too long." A sideways look. Denial. "Feh... As much as I hate this curse you evil woman gave me, I take it as a blessing at the same time. I'd probably be dead in the crossfire right now if it weren't for you." Contemplation, then determination. "No... no, I'm CERTAIN you can hear me. I hear you too much. I talk to you too much. I have to to make sure people don't die." Beat. "Your messed up way of protecting me? Yeah right. Oh, whatever, I'll figure it out later. Just know, you devil woman..."

Mikona got close to the wood figure of Kaguya, snarling at her, with only the faintest trace of unconscious playfulness. "I don't know whether to kiss you or shoot you when I meet you in hell or heaven, so I'll do both. But for now, even though I HATE you and ALL your being, we better work damn well together, or we're both dead, got it?"

Finally somewhat calm, he blew out the lamps and closed the shrine. Turning around and rolling his eyes with a frown, he muttered. "I'm probably going to see more of you due to this mess. ...Kaguya." A mixture of pissed and serene, he exited the room, scowl on, and switched back to English.

MIKO-7
MIKO-7

my bones, too,
are transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top