The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Index I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Index I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Index I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Index I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Index I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Index I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Index I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Index I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Index I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Index I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Index I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Index I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Index I_vote_lcapIndex I_voting_barIndex I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Index

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Index Empty Index

Post by Index December 20th 2012, 9:01 pm

Libri Conscientia
Index

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Index
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Homunculus
Hair: Platinum
Eyes: Silver
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 120 lbs

The Looks

Spoiler:
Libri is a young looking female of average height and slender build with long platinum hair and bluish-silver eyes. Aside from the hair on her head, her body completely lacks hair follicles which gives her pale skin an unnaturally smooth appearance.

The Legacy

Personality: Libri is usually kindhearted, but lacks normal inhibitions and is prone to violent shifts in mood and personality. Though she is a living encyclopedia, she is otherwise very undeveloped mentally and lacks basic knowledge about the world she lives in. She constantly desires companionship, and if you talk to her she is likely to follow like a lost puppy you until you tell her to leave. Due to being discarded as a flawed product, she has a complex about any imperfections she may have. Since she lacks awareness of social conventions as well as laws, she is often bewildered as to why she attracts so much attention. She doesn't require air or food, but is fully capable of breathing and eating and very much enjoys meals. She constantly carries around a small owl keychain that is something of an imaginary friend to her. She talks to it and refers to it as her brother. Secretly she's fully aware it's only a keychain, but keeps up the act of thinking it is her brother.

History: Originally created to be a living encyclopedia of magical knowledge, she was dubbed defective and discarded as a failure. Libri only has vague memories of her life at this point, having only been a consciousness not yet connected enough to her body to even operate it. Circumstances forced her creator to abandon her lair, and she was eventually fell into the hands of a villainous organization who used her still undeveloped personality to their advantage. With a predisposition towards obedience programmed into her, she followed the group's orders without question. They were not, however, interested in her academic functions but rather the potent magic she was able to perform. For some years she was used as an assassin, taking out groups of people or individual metahumans. She still has vague recollections of her actions during this time, which haunt her in the form of nightmares and a fragmented personality. Her personality slowly started to develop however, and this eventually led to hesitation in her missions. One such hesitation led to her being struck down by a metahuman target and her masters left her for dead, deciding her usefulness ended when she began to question orders.

Resigned to death, she was instead found by paramedics and rushed to a hospital where she was stabilized and recovered. This was the first time she had truly been in the outside world, and it was the catalyst that led to her personality coming fully forth. When she regained consciousness the doctor said he needed a name, so Libri picked the first thing she remembered being called: "Liber Libri Conscientia" Shortening the former to Libri. She found aside from a few vague memories, she had none and was very much a Jane Doe. Once she felt better, she simply took some clothes from a nearby room and walked out of the hospital, unaware that either action was wrong in any sense.

She now tries her best to fit into society, though her lack of common sense and finances are a large obstacle. She uses her powers to try to help others, while pursuing her own goal: To find her creator, whom she thinks of as a mother, and confront her. She is obsessed with finding out why she was thrown away without even being given a name, and holds out hope that it was never intentional and her "mother" is waiting for her somewhere.

The Powers

Power 1: Though basically human, her nature as a  homunculus makes it somewhat harder to seriously injure her body, though her skin is not any harder than a regular human's.

Power 2: Libris's occult knowledge and magical construction allow her to perform powerful spells. Her magic style is marked by her "by the book" technique. Her spells are always done properly without any extra raw power being added, and the effects produced are always identical. Perfectly executed, but devoid of the personal touch that most mages add to their spells.

Power 3 Due to her nature as a construct built to absorb information, Index is able to absorb the information of written text by merely touching it.

The Spells

Basic
Linguist: Enables Libri to speak, read, and understand any language.

Summon Swarm: Summons a small swarm of insects such as cockroaches, spiders, ants, or corpse flies. Though mostly harmless some insects, such as the spiders or flies, have bites than can cause uncomfortable welts that burn or itch.

Low
Fireball: Summons and throws a ball of white-hot magical flames.

Ice Needles: Summons a handful of large shards of ice that can be thrown with considerable force.

Medium
Tempest: Summons a circle of cyclonic electrically charged winds and small pieces of ice which erupt into a spinning pillar of fire. Can be upheld (With concentration) for up to three posts.

Chain Lightning: Sends forth a wave of searing electrical energy that can jump from one conductor to another.

High
Reconstruct: Gifted even with the knowledge required for her own construction, Libri uses this to augment a powerful healing spell. It can be used on any target, though it is more effective on herself capable even of pulling detached body mass and reattaching it. Multiple uses in a short period of time threaten her body's stability however, making it progressively less effective with each use.

Deconstruct: The principles of the above spell, but reversed. Index can summon a ball of white magical energy that deconstructs whatever it comes into contact with when thrown. It only affects the immediate area it touches and does not spread. It is most effective on biological, reducing anything touched by the light to a bloody mess.

Grid
Intelligence: 0
Occult: 8
Strength: 2
Speed:  2
Durability: 3
Ability:0
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic: 8
Spells: 5
Flight:
Wealth:

Last edited by Index on October 10th 2013, 8:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Index
Index

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-12-20

Back to top Go down

Index Empty Re: Index

Post by Forceaus December 20th 2012, 9:05 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top